World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » San Fernando Valley Karate » San Fernando Valley Karate

San Fernando Valley Karate

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

https://i.imgur.com/XZs312Q.jpg

"It's time for school to begin. Are you ready?"

"Who wouldn't be? I have a feeling we're in for a real show today."

"I know right? Moon's stupid ass got them all set up for us. That powder keg's about to explode."

"Just remember the plan. Don't get involved unless you get attacked first. Sit back, watch, and observe. Let them tear each other apart."

"Did you send her the picture?"

"Hell yeah I did."

"Perfect. Lets get going. I don't want to miss the fireworks."

"Showtime!"

Miguel Diaz leaned against a pillar while checking his phone for any messages from either Sam or Tory. "Come on, come on, come on....nothing." He sighed and stuffed it into his pocket. Great. Just great. Not only did he have a headache but now neither of them were responding to his messages.

"Anything?" Aisha asked him.

Miguel shook his head. "I can't get in touch with Tory."

"She won't call me back either. You think she's alright? You don't think the cops got her do you?"

"Nahh, no, Tory's too smart for that. Something's up."

"I know and missing the first day of school? Not a good sign." Aisha looked up as The Hawk stormed past them clearly fuming with rage over last night's incident. Neither of them said anything and just followed him inside to try and prevent Hawk from doing something crazy.

"...Really dad?" Sam asked. "You just had to pull up right in front?"

"Hey, if you wanted to drive your own car today? You wouldn't have done what you did." Daniel scolded his daughter.

"Oh my God, Dad, how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? I made a mistake alright? Everybody makes mistakes." She insisted.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Sam, but when you get in trouble you come to me or your mom. Not...that guy."

"I'm sorry that I didn't come to you and Mom but that was my fault not Robby's."

"Yeah, well, I thought I could help him but he's got his own family and I need to focus on mine." Daniel insisted. "Just...just do me a favor, okay? This year, just focus on school, okay? Please."

"Yeah, sure dad." Sam replied and got out of the car.

"I love you Sam!"

You too dad!"

"Alright! Check it out. I got you some pencils, paper, a little bit of everything. I wasn't sure what you needed so I just kind of got you a little bit of everything." Johnny explained while handing the bag to Robby.

"Thanks."

"Hey, uh, I couldn't find a trapper keepr. Are those still cool?"

"I don't know what those are." Robby admitted.

"Oh man, I had one with a fighter jet on it. It was so cool." Johnny laughed a little but then got serious as he noticed Robby's expression. "Are you okay? Nervous about your first day?" He asked his son.

No, but...look, honestly, I just feel bad about Sam and the LaRussos."

Johnny sighed and looked down at his buzzing phone and simply turned it off. Not wanting to ruin this moment with his son.

"Come on, I know you don't wanna hear it, but Mr. LaRusso was good to me. Miyagi-Do Karate helped me out a lot." Robby insisted.  Look...all I'm saying is, maybe you guys can learn a thing or two from each other.

"All right, you better go."

"Thanks for driving me, Dad."

"Have a good day, son."

Robby smiled and stepped out of the car to hurry inside.

You've reached the smartphone of Johnny Lawrence, badass  sensei of Cobra Kai Karate. Please leave a message, and I'll get back to you when I get the chance."

"I don't like this." Miguel sighed. "Something's wrong. It's like this an omen or something. I can't get in touch with anybody."

"I'm sure they're fine." Aisha assured him. "There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this." She noticed a flyer on a locker and pulled it off to look at it. "Dynamite Dragons Martial Arts And Fitness? Who the hell are these guys?"

"Who gives a shit?" Hawk asked and yanked it out of her hands and ripped it apart. "Just keep an eye out for Demetri and then leave him to me."

"Come on Hawk, it's the first day. Can't we at least get through that without fighting?"

"It's not going to be a fight it's going to a slaughter." He snapped. "No Mercy!"

"Cool it, birdman." Aisha pushed back. "Same team remember?"

"Anybody see Tory?"

"No. Not yet."

As they continued their conversation she noticed a girl watching them from a hallway before she smiled and disappeared into the crowd. Aisha furrowed her brow. Something was definitely wrong.

Excuse me? I'm new to this school. Can you help me find Ms. Santino's class?" Robby asked Sam smoothly.

Her only response was a dejected. "Hey."

"Wow." Robby asked in surprise and dropped the charm to get serious. "It's that bad, huh?"

Sam sighed. "I feel like an idiot. We should've just gone to my house and been honest with my parents."

"I'm sorry. Look, it was my fault. Not yours. So, from now on, no more lying." Robby assured his girlfriend. "In fact...I have to tell you something." He gathered up his courage, took a deep breath and then decided to just tell the truth. "Miguel gave me back the Medal Of Honor. One of the Cobras stole it and he brought it back and I put it in the backyard so someone would find it."

Sam looked at him in confusion. "W-why would you do that?"

Robby sighed. "I just...I didn't want him to earn to earn any points with you and and we'd just kissed and...I don't know. I guess I felt insecure. I'm sorry. I should've told everyone the truth from the start."

"Well then, thank you for telling me the truth." Sam thanked him sincerely.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry again and...wow, it feels better to get that off my chest."

Sam nodded. "No more lying. Robby, listen, there's something I need to tell you. At the party I-" They were interrupted by the screaming school bell. Sam winced and held her head. "I am in zero mood for that!"

"Nobody is but I can't be late on my first day. See you later?"

"Y-yeah. We'll talk then." They hugged and Robby rushed off to class. Along the way he grabbed a flyer off a locker. "Dynamite Dragons. Bring your enemies down like dynamite?" He looked it over. "Oh don't tell me this is getting weirder."

"Dude, you kissed Sam?" Hawk asked as he and Miguel headed to their respective classes. Fortunately The Hawk was finally starting to calm down a little as they made conversation.

"Yeah."

"Nice." He chuckled.

"N-no. Not nice. We were drunk and anyway I shouldn't have done that to Tory."

"Pfft. Why limit yourself to one chick? I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms."

"That's messed up bro."

'That's badass."

A student stopped Hawk. "Hey man, look, I heard what happened at the party. I just wanted to say, I wet the bed until I was 13. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Hawk immediately grabbed the student's shirt. "Get the hell out of my face, loser." He snarled and shoved him away.

"Come on, man, chill out." Miguel insisted to him.

"I do appreciate your passion, taking initiative and all, but this is highly unusual timing." Principal Lopez informed the heavyset man sitting across from him. "And your resume's...a little spotty. I mean, do you even have any actual security guard experience? Mr..."

"Oh, Stingray. Just one word: Stingray. I don't have any actual experience, per se. But I just recently won the Black VS Red Challenge at Coyote Creek." He stretched and placed his arms behind his head. "No big deal. Oh, except in the Karate Community. It's a very big deal among Martial Artists the world over. My sensei's been very pleased with my progress." He brought his arms back around and crossed them over his chest. "And I think, in time, you will see a yellow belt strapped around my midsection."

"I see."

Stingray looked around the room. "This is a very nice setup you have here, by the way. It's, uh... It's terrific. My question for you is...What is the teachers' lounge situation looking like?

Meanwhile the students around the school were listening to the morning announcements as they got ready for class.

Good morning, students and faculty, welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High!" The announcer declared cheerfully. "I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year! You can purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit Grease. And as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of..." Everyone around the school heard the door slam open! "H-hey! Hey! You're not supposed to be in here!"

"I don't care! Move!" The students heard Tory's fist crack against the woman's face and then her body dropping to the floor.

"Samantha LaRusso!" She shouted into the mic, snarling in rage. "I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it in your blood! I saw what you did at the party!  You kissed Miguel! I'm coming for you bitch!"  The mic crashed against the wall and the door slammed shut.

Samantha felt every eye in her classroom staring at her in the same wide eyed shock she had on her face.

One particular student's phone buzzed and she looked down at the text message and smiled.

Curtain Up.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Miguel Diaz leaned against a pillar while checking his phone for any messages from either Sam or Tory. "Come on, come on, come on....nothing." He sighed and stuffed it into his pocket. Great. Just great. Not only did he have a headache but now neither of them were responding to his messages.

"Anything?" Aisha asked him.

Miguel shook his head. "I can't get in touch with Tory."

"She won't call me back either. You think she's alright? You don't think the cops got her do you?"

"Nahh, no, Tory's too smart for that. Something's up."

"I know and missing the first day of school? Not a good sign." Aisha looked up as The Hawk stormed past them clearly fuming with rage over last night's incident. Neither of them said anything and just followed him inside to try and prevent Hawk from doing something crazy.

"...Really dad?" Sam asked. "You just had to pull up right in front?"

"Hey, if you wanted to drive your own car today? You wouldn't have done what you did." Daniel scolded his daughter.

"Oh my God, Dad, how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? I made a mistake alright? Everybody makes mistakes." She insisted.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Sam, but when you get in trouble you come to me or your mom. Not...that guy."

"I'm sorry that I didn't come to you and Mom but that was my fault not Robby's."

"Yeah, well, I thought I could help him but he's got his own family and I need to focus on mine." Daniel insisted. "Just...just do me a favor, okay? This year, just focus on school, okay? Please."

"Yeah, sure dad." Sam replied and got out of the car.

"I love you Sam!"

You too dad!"

"Alright! Check it out. I got you some pencils, paper, a little bit of everything. I wasn't sure what you needed so I just kind of got you a little bit of everything." Johnny explained while handing the bag to Robby.

"Thanks."

"Hey, uh, I couldn't find a trapper keepr. Are those still cool?"

"I don't know what those are." Robby admitted.

"Oh man, I had one with a fighter jet on it. It was so cool." Johnny laughed a little but then got serious as he noticed Robby's expression. "Are you okay? Nervous about your first day?" He asked his son.

No, but...look, honestly, I just feel bad about Sam and the LaRussos."

Johnny sighed and looked down at his buzzing phone and simply turned it off. Not wanting to ruin this moment with his son.

"Come on, I know you don't wanna hear it, but Mr. LaRusso was good to me. Miyagi-Do Karate helped me out a lot." Robby insisted.  Look...all I'm saying is, maybe you guys can learn a thing or two from each other.

"All right, you better go."

"Thanks for driving me, Dad."

"Have a good day, son."

Robby smiled and stepped out of the car to hurry inside.

You've reached the smartphone of Johnny Lawrence, badass  sensei of Cobra Kai Karate. Please leave a message, and I'll get back to you when I get the chance."

"I don't like this." Miguel sighed. "Something's wrong. It's like this an omen or something. I can't get in touch with anybody."

"I'm sure they're fine." Aisha assured him. "There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this." She noticed a flyer on a locker and pulled it off to look at it. "Dynamite Dragons Martial Arts And Fitness? Who the hell are these guys?"

"Who gives a shit?" Hawk asked and yanked it out of her hands and ripped it apart. "Just keep an eye out for Demetri and then leave him to me."

"Come on Hawk, it's the first day. Can't we at least get through that without fighting?"

"It's not going to be a fight it's going to a slaughter." He snapped. "No Mercy!"

"Cool it, birdman." Aisha pushed back. "Same team remember?"

"Anybody see Tory?"

"No. Not yet."

As they continued their conversation she noticed a girl watching them from a hallway before she smiled and disappeared into the crowd. Aisha furrowed her brow. Something was definitely wrong.

Excuse me? I'm new to this school. Can you help me find Ms. Santino's class?" Robby asked Sam smoothly.

Her only response was a dejected. "Hey."

"Wow." Robby asked in surprise and dropped the charm to get serious. "It's that bad, huh?"

Sam sighed. "I feel like an idiot. We should've just gone to my house and been honest with my parents."

"I'm sorry. Look, it was my fault. Not yours. So, from now on, no more lying." Robby assured his girlfriend. "In fact...I have to tell you something." He gathered up his courage, took a deep breath and then decided to just tell the truth. "Miguel gave me back the Medal Of Honor. One of the Cobras stole it and he brought it back and I put it in the backyard so someone would find it."

Sam looked at him in confusion. "W-why would you do that?"

Robby sighed. "I just...I didn't want him to earn to earn any points with you and and we'd just kissed and...I don't know. I guess I felt insecure. I'm sorry. I should've told everyone the truth from the start."

"Well then, thank you for telling me the truth." Sam thanked him sincerely.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry again and...wow, it feels better to get that off my chest."

Sam nodded. "No more lying. Robby, listen, there's something I need to tell you. At the party I-" They were interrupted by the screaming school bell. Sam winced and held her head. "I am in zero mood for that!"

"Nobody is but I can't be late on my first day. See you later?"

"Y-yeah. We'll talk then." They hugged and Robby rushed off to class. Along the way he grabbed a flyer off a locker. "Dynamite Dragons. Bring your enemies down like dynamite?" He looked it over. "Oh don't tell me this is getting weirder."

"Dude, you kissed Sam?" Hawk asked as he and Miguel headed to their respective classes. Fortunately The Hawk was finally starting to calm down a little as they made conversation.

"Yeah."

"Nice." He chuckled.

"N-no. Not nice. We were drunk and anyway I shouldn't have done that to Tory."

"Pfft. Why limit yourself to one chick? I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms."

"That's messed up bro."

'That's badass."

A student stopped Hawk. "Hey man, look, I heard what happened at the party. I just wanted to say, I wet the bed until I was 13. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Hawk immediately grabbed the student's shirt. "Get the hell out of my face, loser." He snarled and shoved him away.

"Come on, man, chill out." Miguel insisted to him.

"I do appreciate your passion, taking initiative and all, but this is highly unusual timing." Principal Lopez informed the heavyset man sitting across from him. "And your resume's...a little spotty. I mean, do you even have any actual security guard experience? Mr..."

"Oh, Stingray. Just one word: Stingray. I don't have any actual experience, per se. But I just recently won the Black VS Red Challenge at Coyote Creek." He stretched and placed his arms behind his head. "No big deal. Oh, except in the Karate Community. It's a very big deal among Martial Artists the world over. My sensei's been very pleased with my progress." He brought his arms back around and crossed them over his chest. "And I think, in time, you will see a yellow belt strapped around my midsection."

"I see."

Stingray looked around the room. "This is a very nice setup you have here, by the way. It's, uh... It's terrific. My question for you is...What is the teachers' lounge situation looking like?

Meanwhile the students around the school were listening to the morning announcements as they got ready for class.

Good morning, students and faculty, welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High!" The announcer declared cheerfully. "I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year! You can purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit Grease. And as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of..." Everyone around the school heard the door slam open! "H-hey! Hey! You're not supposed to be in here!"

"I don't care! Move!" The students heard Tory's fist crack against the woman's face and then her body dropping to the floor.

"Samantha LaRusso!" She shouted into the mic, snarling in rage. "I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it in your blood! I saw what you did at the party!  You kissed Miguel! I'm coming for you bitch!"  The mic crashed against the wall and the door slammed shut.

Samantha felt every eye in her classroom staring at her in the same wide eyed shock she had on her face.

One particular student's phone buzzed and she looked down at the text message and smiled.

Samantha immediately packed up her belongings and hoofed it out of the classroom, heading straight to The Principal's office. If Tory knew where her classroom was then the best option was to not be there. She would get to the Principal's office, hold up there and call her parents. The school was likely headed into lockdown anyway so this would be the safest solution. Her fellow students were following her and happily chattering among themselves about this morning's drama. Sam ignored them but she still walked in the middle of the crowd, hoping to disappear among them and then run to the office. Safety in numbers. Unfortunately for Sam not only did Tory have the same idea but so did The Cobras and Tory was running down the hallway to cut Sam off.

At the same time, Miguel and Robby were also running away from their own rooms to where they figured Sam and Tory would be.

Sam and her group walked down the winding hallways until they nearly reached the lobby where Tory was waiting with a large crowd gathering around them and the Cobras cheering Tory on. Sam froze up momentarily and then stepped forward. The girls began circling each other neither girl took her eyes off of the eyes of the other.

https://i.imgur.com/OXApdSG.jpg

"Tory...we don't have to do this. What happened...it was a mistake, okay? I'm sorry." Sam apologized with her hands up.

"Oh no. Hell no. You're not getting off with an apology, Sammy. You're going to pay in blood for what you did."

"Are you serious? You've got a crowd full of witnesses! You attacked someone over announcements! There is no way you're walking away from this! Don't make it worse then it is!"

"Yeah, everyone's here and they're going to watch you spit blood all over the floor!"

"Do you even hear yourself?"

"Hear this bitch!" One of the Cobras yelled out and ran forward and shoved Sam from behind, causing her to fall into Tory's clutches. She sneered and shoved Sam backwards while yanking her bag away and tossing it across the floor and then kicking at Sam. She blocked it but Tory quickly closed in and continued her violent assault forcing Sam to stay on the defensive until Tory grabbed and kneed her repeatedly and shoved her backwards.

Samantha Larusso let out a grunt of pain as she crashed against a locker and then quickly ducked under the roundhouse kick being delivered by Tory Nichols. Her foot crashed against the locker and left a dent in it while Samantha quickly backed away from her holding her hands up. "Okay, seriously Tory, what is your problem with me?!"

"Don't make me repeat myself! I saw you two last night! I saw you trying to move in on Miguel at the party!" Tory shouted at her and continued her offensive with a rapid fire exchange of straight punches aimed at her face and chest that Sam quickly moved to block and dodge. Tory added in her swinging backhand and heel kicks but Sam continued to evade her until Tory was able to catch her by making Sam block an overhead chop and then kicking her backwards with a push kick. Sam fell backwards but turned it into a roll and got back to her feet in time to block Tory's kick and shove her off balance followed by sweeping the leg to drop Tory. She yelled out and fell on her face while Sam resumed her defensive stance.

"Alright look...you're right. I did kiss him. It was stupid and selfish and I shouldn't have done it but we were drunk okay? I was drunk, Miguel was drunk, you were drunk, everybody was drunk there! I got drunk and made a stupid mistake! I'm sorry! Now can we please stop this before someone gets hurt?!"

"Oh someone's going to get hurt alright!" Tory swung her legs around and sprung back to her feet. Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Okay that was impressive but-"

"Blow it out of your ass! Sorry doesn't cut it, Larusso! NO MERCY!" Tory resumed her attack with another series of punches and kicks. She was like a whirlwind of marital arts and it was all Sam could do just to stay out of her way as students around them scrambled to get away from her. Following her twister combo, Tory switched it up and went after her with a double kick that Sam blocked, a series of punches that she was forced to dodge and parry, another kick she had to duck under, another series of punches that she had to block and then Tory suddenly switched it up leap in and grab Sam, pull her close and drive her knee into Sam's stomach repeatedly! Sam was forced to endure a few painful knee strikes being driven into her stomach before she was able to push Tory away and put some distance between them that Tory swiftly closed. With Sam still recovering from her knee strikes, she had more difficulty blocking her attacks but she was able to handle a few of them before Tory hit her with an uppercut and then followed this with a few quick body blows and a stomach kick before she went for a spinning back hook kick. Only this time her foot became surrounded by flames that caught Sam across the side of her face! Sam spun around and fell to the floor holding her face. "NNnggghhh....owwww."

Tory raised her burning foot in the air and punched her fists together and then raised them up. They too became surrounded by flames as Sam climbed back to her feet still rubbing her face. "Like that, Larusso? There's plenty more where that came from! I'm going to charbroil you!"

"Pulling out the fancy moves already, huh? Fine. Have it your way." Sam's fists and feet glowed blue as an arctic chill surrounded her. "I tried to reason with you."

Tory grinned and rushed in with a few kicks that Sam parried. The Chillingly Cold Calmness of Miyagi-Do countering and protecting her from the Burning Hot Rage of Cobra Kai. She shut down Tory's kicks and then stopped her arm before hitting with a palm strike to her chin to force Tory back and then she grabbed her arm, pulled her back and she delivered a few quick shots across her lower jaw.

Knockouts are achieved through a concussive force to the brain. When a blow lands on the chin, it is kind of like hitting the bullseye- the maximum possible torque force is achieved. In simple terms the greatest shock to the brain is achieved by a chin strike- it’s to do with a leverage force also- if you want to talk physics. But lots of times in boxing & in everyday life, a person can be knocked unconscious without hitting the chin; the point is for a given level of power- the maximum torsional force is generated by a chin strike. So Tory had to deal with all of that plus the chilling cold of Sam's punches!

Next, she pulled her back again and tried to go for a liver but Tory was tougher than she gave her credit for and managed to withstand the punches well enough to at least get her hand down and catch Sam's punch. The cold and the fire clashed with one another with neither side able to properly overpower the other until Tory forced her hand away and shoved Sam away from her! Sam slid back a few feet and rubbed her shoulder while Tory took a breather and rubbed her chin and tried to warm her face back up. As she did this she looked down at her arm as she felt something was different and she noticed something was different. Her eyes widened as she noticed her spiked bracelet was gone! Tory looked back up at Sam who was dangling the bracelet from her fingers.

"You know, if you're a real fighter, you won't be needing this anyway." She taunted and tossed the bracelet aside.

"THAT"S IT!" She cried and charged Sam only to be met with a series of straight punches that she blocked and countered until they ended up in a clutch together. Both girls glaring at each other in anger.

"We don't have to do this." Sam pleaded in one last attempt to reason with Tory.

"Too late to stop now." She spat.

The girls pushed against each other while targeting one another's legs to no avail until they both knocked the other away and switched to a quick exchange of blows from their fists and kicks. Reddish-orange and blue lights flashing as they clashed. Hot and cold swirling around them both. They exchanged blows equally until Sam stepped in and pushed her leg down, countered a few strikes, turned around and drove an elbow into her chest, grabbed Tory's arm, pulled her down, hit the back of her head, hit her in the face, yanked her back up, hit her again and then she tripped Tory down to the floor and hammered her stomach.

"Now can we stop?"

Tory coughed and hacked but she managed to roll away from her and sit back up. "It's not over as long as you're still standing."

"Do you even freaking hear yourself? This is insane! You need help, Tory!"

"Fuck you, you rich bitch!" Tory shouted back as she stood back up and resumed her attack. Harder this time. Faster. Tory wasn't just channeling her anger now. It was overwhelming her. Tory was not holding back. She advanced on Sam with a few quick punches that Sam had to block and deflect until Tory suddenly grabbed her arm and landed a few quick kicks on her stomach before punching her in the face and then advancing her with a double kick that sent Sam crashing to the floor. She hit the floor hard and tried to scramble back to her feet only for Tory to grab her by the back, singing her clothes, drag Sam up and flung her against the lockers. Sam hit her arm on impact against but she still managed to recover in time to duck her burning punch that smashed against the locker and strike at Tory's leg while she had the chance. As Tory's knee buckled, Sam followed this up with a kick to her back that sent Tory crashing crashing against the lockers. She swore again and went after Sam with a swinging backhand that Sam ducked under and a few more kicks she had to block and dodge until she got the chance to grab Tory's leg and shove her aside to throw her off balance. Tory stumbled over to a locker while the kids got out of their way. Tory caught herself and resumed fighting. She exchanged blows with Sam back and forth until she stepped in and delivered a punishing blow to Tory's liver and stomach before punching her in the face. Tory backed away from Sam and held her freezingly cold stomach coughing and sucking in air. Sam took a breather as well to recover from the literally burning pain from Tory's attacks.

"Lets just walk away."

"Never start what you can't finish."

"You're the one who started this!"

"My point exactly." Tory warmed herself from the cold of Sam's attacks and began steadying her breathing.

Sam was about to get ready for the next round when a pair of Cobra Kai students rushed her from behind. "Incoming, Miyagi Nerd!"

"Wha-" She turned around and was sucker punched by the two of them and went down. "UNGH!"

"Hey! Hey! Stay out of this! She's mine!" Tory snapped at them.

"No Mercy, Tory. Besides, we're a team."

"Take a breather, Tory, we've got this." The other Cobra assured her and gave her a heavy kick to her stomach only for Sam to catch his leg. "Hey! Hey! Leggo you bitch! Let me go!"

"Gladly." She slammed his foot down and froze the sole of his shoes, causing it to stick to the floor!

"Hey! What the fuck?" He cursed as he tried to free his foot. "Hey that's cold!"

Sam rolled away and began getting up to her feet when the lackey rushed her and tackled Sam into the lockers. She began slamming her elbow onto his back when Tory herself stepped in, grabbed the lackey and threw him off of Sam! Tory pointed a finger at Sam and then she pointed at the two students. "Go find someone else to beat up. Sam's mine."

"But, Tory, Sensei would tell us to-"

"Sensei isn't here right now. I am. Now go beat up the other Miyagi's while I kill Larusso!"

"Really, Tory?"

"Shut it!"

The lackey managed to free his foot and backed away with his cohort. "What do we do?"

"Go beat up the others what else? Come on!" They ran off while Sam finished resting and raised her fists again.

"...Thanks."

"Nobody's beating you up but me. I don't need help to beat you."

They began clashing again in the middle of the hallway until they were suddenly interrupted by the sounds of fists meeting flesh and the two lackeys flying back over to them. Robby then came in, flipped over the lackeys and landed on his feet. He dashed in and reached out and caught their wrists. "That's enough! Both of you! This is going too far!" He scolded them and pushed them apart while being sure to catch Sam. Tory caught herself on the locker and glared at him. Ice Ki charged around his hands and Robby got in between them. "That's enough, alright? It's enough. Lets just break it up. We can figure this ou-" That was as far as Robby got before Miguel came in and tackled him away from both of them! They crash landed against the floor several feet away and wrestled briefly before Robby knocked him away and got back to his feet. "This is not the time, Miguel!"

https://i.imgur.com/KdMPKq9.jpg

"Miguel stop he was trying to-" Sam started after them only for Tory to grab her and throw her away from them.

"We're not done yet."

"Stay away from them!" Miguel warned Robby while jumping back to his feet.

"What are you talking about? I was trying to break-" He was interrupted by a sick spinning kick from Miguel that he had to dodge. It left a burning dent on the locker and Robby turned to face him. Miguel quickly advanced on Robby with a series of burning strikes aimed at his chest and face that Robby backed away from while deflecting his attacks aside! Robby responded with his own attacks of course but Miguel blocked them just as easily. They went back and forth up and down the hallway attacking and countering each other with expert timing. They tried to incorporate kicks but again they were countering each other perfectly. Anything Robby tried to hit Miguel with, Miguel shut down and anything Miguel tried against Robby, Robby shut down. Robby tried a leaping double kick but Miguel blocked it and advanced on him with a series of rapid fire punches and kicks aimed at his side, torso and chest but Robby blocked and countered his moves. They exchanged blows until Robby dropped down to one hand and balanced on it and kicked up with his foot and caught Miguel in the stomach with enough force to send him flying against the lockers. "Damn. That little trick again." He spat. Remembering all too well the freezing pain he felt the last time Robby used the kick against him. He placed a hand on his stomach to warm himself back up again.

"You're not cheating your way out of this one!" Robby shot back.

"Good thing I don't have to!" They clashed again exchanging blows equally at first but gradually Miguel began forcing Robby back. he blocked a double kick from Robby, dodged a spinning kick and then he jumped over Robby's sweep attempt and kicked him back. Robby recovered quickly and they began exchanging blows again until Miguel finally found a hole in Robby's defenses and caught one of his arms in his burning grip and delivered a few hard quick strikes to his stomach before switching to punching him in the face and landing a spinning kick across his face! Robby stumbled away from him but he managed to recover quickly enough to block some of Miguel's attacks but took his finishing hits across the face while Miguel shut down Robby's returning attacks until Robby grabbed his wrist and landed a couple of kicks to his stomach, kicked his leg and then kicked him in the back before hitting his head. Miguel dropped to the floor in pain but he managed to recover and roll away from him, spring back to his feet and leap over a sweep attempt before performing a sideways flip away from Robby to put some distance between them. Robby came after him again and they resumed trading blows and blocking each other's attacks evenly until Miguel turned around and drove an elbow into Robby's chest which he quickly followed up with a few quick punches and an uppercut which lead into a spinning double kick to Robby that threw him to the floor. He slid across it a few feet before stopping and groaning in pain as he clutched his burning shirt.

"Had enough, Reject?"

"Not even close, Cheater!" Robby chilled the burning flames and spring back up. He blocked Miguel's kick, caught his leg and swept the leg! Miguel dropped to the floor and tried to kick him but he blocked his leg, grabbed it, knelt down, grabbed him and turned around and tossed Miguel away! Miguel yelled out as he was flung across the floor and smacked against a pillar. He groaned in pain and held his side but he was able to recover enough to perform a flame burst up. Right into a jump kick from Robby that smacked Miguel right back against the pillar. Robby quickly closed in and began landing punches on Miguel that he was forced to turtle up and block until he could push against Robby and shove him back followed by grabbing his shirt, pulling him back and slamming his head against Robby's nose! Robby staggered away holding his nose.

"Like that? I learned it from your dad!" Miguel taunted him and kicked Robby backwards before advancing on him again with a haymaker punch but this time Robby raised his arm up and caught his wrist.

"You know what?" He snarled before driving one hell of a right hook into Miguel. "KEEP HIM!" He shouted as punched Miguel to the floor. "I don't need that drunk anyway!"

Miguel wiped his mouth and sprung back and attacked him again with a wild yell.

As the battle between the main four waged on in the school lobby, more and more Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai students were rushing into get involved and clashing with each other while the saner students just tried to stay out of the way.

One student in particular was rocking a bright red mohawk as he beat his way through the various Miyagi-Do students in his way like a wild berserker!

Hawk found his footing and hammered on the Miyagi-Do student trying to tackle him before throwing him away and blocking a punch from the next guy, then his next punch, then a lower punch, then a kick and then her hit him with a right left right cross series of punches before kicking him away and then turning around and punching out another student that was rushing him and then grabbing him into a headlock and punching him a few times in the face before throwing him aside. He deflected a few punches from the next student, trapped his arm, punched him in the gut, and threw him away before kicking him in the back and sending him sprawling to the floor. He turned around and got punched by a student, backed up, recovered and blocked a few hits before striking him across the face, kicking him, closing in and driving a few knees into his opponent before punching him out. That was when he got kicked in the back by one of the other students, stumbled a bit and recovered to face his next victim. "It's on, man."

Hawk and the student exchanged blows at first with neither able to get in a solid hit until Hawk ducked under a punch and made the Miyagi pay for it by grabbing him and delivering a few punishing blows before the student shoved him away and backhanded Hawk across the face. Hawk just tanked it though and punched him again. The Miyagi student backed away from Hawk but shook off the impact and went after him again with a few kicks that Hawk blocked until the student kicked his leg to knock him down. He went to finish him off but Hawk kicked him in the groin and swept his leg out from under him! As he dropped to the floor Hawk got back up and began kicking the student. He blocked one or two kicks but Hawk got him in the side a few times before grabbing him and throwing him against a locker! The student dropped to the floor and Hawk turned him around, put a knee on his chest, grabbed his face and began lighting up his fist to finish the kid off.

"HEY ELI!" A voice rang out over the chaos of the fight. Hawk immediately dropped the student and looked over the in the direction of the voice to find Demetri patting his legs. "It's me you want, remember? Come on! Catch me if you can, birdbrain!"

"I was wondering when you'd man the fuck up and show your face." He walked away from the battered students and stared down Demetri. "You're mine."

Demetri gulped and stared down his former friend. "Why does it have to be like this?"

"Because you wouldn't shut the fuck up." Hawk spat and charged him only for Demetri to dodge to the side and shove him away. Hawk quickly recovered and saw Demetri already running down the hallway.

"Come on Eli, keep up!"

"My name is HAWK!" He shouted and chased after him.

(Okay, okay, so, I did it. I got him away from the others and now he's chasing me. Step 1 Complete.) A horrifying realization struck Demetri. (....What the hell was Step 2?)

https://i.postimg.cc/440VsXLx/COBRA-KAI-CARD-FIGHTER-HAWK-VS-DMITRI.png

Demetri ran like hell through the school while he desperately tried to think of a plan. Nothing was coming to mind though so he would just have to improvise.
"GAAAANGWAAAAAY! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" Demetri called out to the other students. No reason for them to be caught up in the middle of all this after all.

Hawk wasn't far behind however. (Dammit! Is it me or did he get faster since the Mall? Not that I think about it, he's always been good at running away. That's all he's been good for though. It doesn't matter. I'm The Hawk! I'll hunt him down wherever he runs!) "I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU DAMN NERD! YOU HEAR ME? I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!" Hawk screamed after him.

Demetri didn't even bother with a response. He simply ran faster. As fast as he could until he came upon a pair of double doors and he pushed one open and he slammed it shut. It didn't take Hawk long before he caught up however and he slammed it open only to receive a surprise kick to the stomach from him Demetri followed by having the door literally slammed in his face! It smacked Hawk right in the face and he was knocked down on his butt. "Unnngggh....oh you dirty little..." Hawk quickly got back up however and smashed the door open and resumed chasing Demetri. "YOU MUST REALLY WANNA DIE, DEMETRI!"

Hawk chased him but Demetri had a substantial lead on him and he was able to lose Hawk around the computer labs. Hawk paused to catch his breath and approached the labs slowly. "Where are you hiding, Demetri? I know you're here you pathetic nerd! COME OUT!" He heard a door slam and smiled. "Pathetic." He found the door and backed away from it.

"No more running, Demetri. No more hiding. You'll die here!" He ran to the door and smashed it open only to begin slipping and sliding on a thin layer of ice! Hawk yelled out as he lost his footing and then Demetri ran out from cover and kicked him in the back to send him sprawling to the floor where he slid across the ice over to a wall. Demetri then channeled his ice energy to his feet as he walked across the ice he'd set down and he pushed open the door.

"What's wrong Eli? I thought you knew me?" He taunted and slammed the door shut and then he quickly used Sand The Floor to create a layer of ice underneath the door to seal it. This wouldn't hold Eli for long of course but it would do its job. Demetri ducked aside.

"Coward!" Hawk snarled as he got up and channeled fire to his feet to walk across the ice and he tackled the door. There was a loud banging sound but the door held. As his feet touched down however the ice began melting beneath his feet. He crouched down and looked underneath the door. Sure enough there was more ice. "Clever but useless." He smirked and placed his hands down on the floor and he increased the heat to melt the ice! Once this was done he got back up and slammed the door open. "Alright Demetri where are you hiding now?"

"So what's it gonna be, Eli? You give up? Or are you thirsty for more?" Demetri challenged him. "We don't have to keep doing this."

"Shut up!" Hawk snarled. "You shut up! You shut up right now! I'm going to bash your face in for what you said at the party!"

"What I said?! What I...I'm not the one who tried to kill someone over a freaking Yelp Review, started a schoolwide fight or vandalized our dojo!" Demetri fired back.

"You losers deserve that for acting like such high and mighty assholes all the time!" Hawk shouted as he charged Demetri and went for leaping Superman punch at Demetri's head that he dodged and punished with a kick to Hawk's back that sent him sprawling. Using Hawk's aggression and rage against him worked in the All Valley and when Robby fought him at the mall and from all indications it would work just fine here. He didn't want to hurt his friend like this of course but it looked like it was his only real option to sort out his attitude. Besides, Demetri had just learned something very important.

"So you admit it? It was you then wasn't it? You lead those pricks to our dojo, broke in and stole the medal didn't you?"

Hawk got right back up and brushed himself off and re-ignited his fists. "Yeah? So what? So what if I did? Who cares about some...dead old man? His karate is shit anyway! He's nothing! He's nothing! And you're nothing! We're going to wipe you out!"

"Thanks for telling me, dumbass. We were wondering about that." (I'll have to tell Sensei Larusso about this later. If I make it out of this.)

"So what are you going to do about it, huh? Run away like the little pussy bitch at you are? Go ahead then! Run away like a coward! That's all you do anyway! You're pathetic!"

"...Hell with it." Demetri paused to roll up his sleeves. "I didn't want to do this but you brought this on yourself, Eli. It's time someone straightened out your attitude."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Samantha immediately packed up her belongings and hoofed it out of the classroom, heading straight to The Principal's office. If Tory knew where her classroom was then the best option was to not be there. She would get to the Principal's office, hold up there and call her parents. The school was likely headed into lockdown anyway so this would be the safest solution. Her fellow students were following her and happily chattering among themselves about this morning's drama. Sam ignored them but she still walked in the middle of the crowd, hoping to disappear among them and then run to the office. Safety in numbers. Unfortunately for Sam not only did Tory have the same idea but so did The Cobras and Tory was running down the hallway to cut Sam off.

At the same time, Miguel and Robby were also running away from their own rooms to where they figured Sam and Tory would be.

Sam and her group walked down the winding hallways until they nearly reached the lobby where Tory was waiting with a large crowd gathering around them and the Cobras cheering Tory on. Sam froze up momentarily and then stepped forward. The girls began circling each other neither girl took her eyes off of the eyes of the other.

"Tory...we don't have to do this. What happened...it was a mistake, okay? I'm sorry." Sam apologized with her hands up.

"Oh no. Hell no. You're not getting off with an apology, Sammy. You're going to pay in blood for what you did."

"Are you serious? You've got a crowd full of witnesses! You attacked someone over announcements! There is no way you're walking away from this! Don't make it worse then it is!"

"Yeah, everyone's here and they're going to watch you spit blood all over the floor!"

"Do you even hear yourself?"

"Hear this bitch!" One of the Cobras yelled out and ran forward and shoved Sam from behind, causing her to fall into Tory's clutches. She sneered and shoved Sam backwards while yanking her bag away and tossing it across the floor and then kicking at Sam. She blocked it but Tory quickly closed in and continued her violent assault forcing Sam to stay on the defensive until Tory grabbed and kneed her repeatedly and shoved her backwards.

Samantha Larusso let out a grunt of pain as she crashed against a locker and then quickly ducked under the roundhouse kick being delivered by Tory Nichols. Her foot crashed against the locker and left a dent in it while Samantha quickly backed away from her holding her hands up. "Okay, seriously Tory, what is your problem with me?!"

"Don't make me repeat myself! I saw you two last night! I saw you trying to move in on Miguel at the party!" Tory shouted at her and continued her offensive with a rapid fire exchange of straight punches aimed at her face and chest that Sam quickly moved to block and dodge. Tory added in her swinging backhand and heel kicks but Sam continued to evade her until Tory was able to catch her by making Sam block an overhead chop and then kicking her backwards with a push kick. Sam fell backwards but turned it into a roll and got back to her feet in time to block Tory's kick and shove her off balance followed by sweeping the leg to drop Tory. She yelled out and fell on her face while Sam resumed her defensive stance.

"Alright look...you're right. I did kiss him. It was stupid and selfish and I shouldn't have done it but we were drunk okay? I was drunk, Miguel was drunk, you were drunk, everybody was drunk there! I got drunk and made a stupid mistake! I'm sorry! Now can we please stop this before someone gets hurt?!"

"Oh someone's going to get hurt alright!" Tory swung her legs around and sprung back to her feet. Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Okay that was impressive but-"

"Blow it out of your ass! Sorry doesn't cut it, Larusso! NO MERCY!" Tory resumed her attack with another series of punches and kicks. She was like a whirlwind of marital arts and it was all Sam could do just to stay out of her way as students around them scrambled to get away from her. Following her twister combo, Tory switched it up and went after her with a double kick that Sam blocked, a series of punches that she was forced to dodge and parry, another kick she had to duck under, another series of punches that she had to block and then Tory suddenly switched it up leap in and grab Sam, pull her close and drive her knee into Sam's stomach repeatedly! Sam was forced to endure a few painful knee strikes being driven into her stomach before she was able to push Tory away and put some distance between them that Tory swiftly closed. With Sam still recovering from her knee strikes, she had more difficulty blocking her attacks but she was able to handle a few of them before Tory hit her with an uppercut and then followed this with a few quick body blows and a stomach kick before she went for a spinning back hook kick. Only this time her foot became surrounded by flames that caught Sam across the side of her face! Sam spun around and fell to the floor holding her face. "NNnggghhh....owwww."

Tory raised her burning foot in the air and punched her fists together and then raised them up. They too became surrounded by flames as Sam climbed back to her feet still rubbing her face. "Like that, Larusso? There's plenty more where that came from! I'm going to charbroil you!"

"Pulling out the fancy moves already, huh? Fine. Have it your way." Sam's fists and feet glowed blue as an arctic chill surrounded her. "I tried to reason with you."

Tory grinned and rushed in with a few kicks that Sam parried. The Chillingly Cold Calmness of Miyagi-Do countering and protecting her from the Burning Hot Rage of Cobra Kai. She shut down Tory's kicks and then stopped her arm before hitting with a palm strike to her chin to force Tory back and then she grabbed her arm, pulled her back and she delivered a few quick shots across her lower jaw.

Knockouts are achieved through a concussive force to the brain. When a blow lands on the chin, it is kind of like hitting the bullseye- the maximum possible torque force is achieved. In simple terms the greatest shock to the brain is achieved by a chin strike- it’s to do with a leverage force also- if you want to talk physics. But lots of times in boxing & in everyday life, a person can be knocked unconscious without hitting the chin; the point is for a given level of power- the maximum torsional force is generated by a chin strike. So Tory had to deal with all of that plus the chilling cold of Sam's punches!

Next, she pulled her back again and tried to go for a liver but Tory was tougher than she gave her credit for and managed to withstand the punches well enough to at least get her hand down and catch Sam's punch. The cold and the fire clashed with one another with neither side able to properly overpower the other until Tory forced her hand away and shoved Sam away from her! Sam slid back a few feet and rubbed her shoulder while Tory took a breather and rubbed her chin and tried to warm her face back up. As she did this she looked down at her arm as she felt something was different and she noticed something was different. Her eyes widened as she noticed her spiked bracelet was gone! Tory looked back up at Sam who was dangling the bracelet from her fingers.

"You know, if you're a real fighter, you won't be needing this anyway." She taunted and tossed the bracelet aside.

"THAT"S IT!" She cried and charged Sam only to be met with a series of straight punches that she blocked and countered until they ended up in a clutch together. Both girls glaring at each other in anger.

"We don't have to do this." Sam pleaded in one last attempt to reason with Tory.

"Too late to stop now." She spat.

The girls pushed against each other while targeting one another's legs to no avail until they both knocked the other away and switched to a quick exchange of blows from their fists and kicks. Reddish-orange and blue lights flashing as they clashed. Hot and cold swirling around them both. They exchanged blows equally until Sam stepped in and pushed her leg down, countered a few strikes, turned around and drove an elbow into her chest, grabbed Tory's arm, pulled her down, hit the back of her head, hit her in the face, yanked her back up, hit her again and then she tripped Tory down to the floor and hammered her stomach.

"Now can we stop?"

Tory coughed and hacked but she managed to roll away from her and sit back up. "It's not over as long as you're still standing."

"Do you even freaking hear yourself? This is insane! You need help, Tory!"

"Fuck you, you rich bitch!" Tory shouted back as she stood back up and resumed her attack. Harder this time. Faster. Tory wasn't just channeling her anger now. It was overwhelming her. Tory was not holding back. She advanced on Sam with a few quick punches that Sam had to block and deflect until Tory suddenly grabbed her arm and landed a few quick kicks on her stomach before punching her in the face and then advancing her with a double kick that sent Sam crashing to the floor. She hit the floor hard and tried to scramble back to her feet only for Tory to grab her by the back, singing her clothes, drag Sam up and flung her against the lockers. Sam hit her arm on impact against but she still managed to recover in time to duck her burning punch that smashed against the locker and strike at Tory's leg while she had the chance. As Tory's knee buckled, Sam followed this up with a kick to her back that sent Tory crashing crashing against the lockers. She swore again and went after Sam with a swinging backhand that Sam ducked under and a few more kicks she had to block and dodge until she got the chance to grab Tory's leg and shove her aside to throw her off balance. Tory stumbled over to a locker while the kids got out of their way. Tory caught herself and resumed fighting. She exchanged blows with Sam back and forth until she stepped in and delivered a punishing blow to Tory's liver and stomach before punching her in the face. Tory backed away from Sam and held her freezingly cold stomach coughing and sucking in air. Sam took a breather as well to recover from the literally burning pain from Tory's attacks.

"Lets just walk away."

"Never start what you can't finish."

"You're the one who started this!"

"My point exactly." Tory warmed herself from the cold of Sam's attacks and began steadying her breathing.

Sam was about to get ready for the next round when a pair of Cobra Kai students rushed her from behind. "Incoming, Miyagi Nerd!"

"Wha-" She turned around and was sucker punched by the two of them and went down. "UNGH!"

"Hey! Hey! Stay out of this! She's mine!" Tory snapped at them.

"No Mercy, Tory. Besides, we're a team."

"Take a breather, Tory, we've got this." The other Cobra assured her and gave her a heavy kick to her stomach only for Sam to catch his leg. "Hey! Hey! Leggo you bitch! Let me go!"

"Gladly." She slammed his foot down and froze the sole of his shoes, causing it to stick to the floor!

"Hey! What the fuck?" He cursed as he tried to free his foot. "Hey that's cold!"

Sam rolled away and began getting up to her feet when the lackey rushed her and tackled Sam into the lockers. She began slamming her elbow onto his back when Tory herself stepped in, grabbed the lackey and threw him off of Sam! Tory pointed a finger at Sam and then she pointed at the two students. "Go find someone else to beat up. Sam's mine."

"But, Tory, Sensei would tell us to-"

"Sensei isn't here right now. I am. Now go beat up the other Miyagi's while I kill Larusso!"

"Really, Tory?"

"Shut it!"

The lackey managed to free his foot and backed away with his cohort. "What do we do?"

"Go beat up the others what else? Come on!" They ran off while Sam finished resting and raised her fists again.

"...Thanks."

"Nobody's beating you up but me. I don't need help to beat you."

They began clashing again in the middle of the hallway until they were suddenly interrupted by the sounds of fists meeting flesh and the two lackeys flying back over to them. Robby then came in, flipped over the lackeys and landed on his feet. He dashed in and reached out and caught their wrists. "That's enough! Both of you! This is going too far!" He scolded them and pushed them apart while being sure to catch Sam. Tory caught herself on the locker and glared at him. Ice Ki charged around his hands and Robby got in between them. "That's enough, alright? It's enough. Lets just break it up. We can figure this ou-" That was as far as Robby got before Miguel came in and tackled him away from both of them! They crash landed against the floor several feet away and wrestled briefly before Robby knocked him away and got back to his feet. "This is not the time, Miguel!"

"Miguel stop he was trying to-" Sam started after them only for Tory to grab her and throw her away from them.

"We're not done yet."

"Stay away from them!" Miguel warned Robby while jumping back to his feet.

"What are you talking about? I was trying to break-" He was interrupted by a sick spinning kick from Miguel that he had to dodge. It left a burning dent on the locker and Robby turned to face him. Miguel quickly advanced on Robby with a series of burning strikes aimed at his chest and face that Robby backed away from while deflecting his attacks aside! Robby responded with his own attacks of course but Miguel blocked them just as easily. They went back and forth up and down the hallway attacking and countering each other with expert timing. They tried to incorporate kicks but again they were countering each other perfectly. Anything Robby tried to hit Miguel with, Miguel shut down and anything Miguel tried against Robby, Robby shut down. Robby tried a leaping double kick but Miguel blocked it and advanced on him with a series of rapid fire punches and kicks aimed at his side, torso and chest but Robby blocked and countered his moves. They exchanged blows until Robby dropped down to one hand and balanced on it and kicked up with his foot and caught Miguel in the stomach with enough force to send him flying against the lockers. "Damn. That little trick again." He spat. Remembering all too well the freezing pain he felt the last time Robby used the kick against him. He placed a hand on his stomach to warm himself back up again.

"You're not cheating your way out of this one!" Robby shot back.

"Good thing I don't have to!" They clashed again exchanging blows equally at first but gradually Miguel began forcing Robby back. he blocked a double kick from Robby, dodged a spinning kick and then he jumped over Robby's sweep attempt and kicked him back. Robby recovered quickly and they began exchanging blows again until Miguel finally found a hole in Robby's defenses and caught one of his arms in his burning grip and delivered a few hard quick strikes to his stomach before switching to punching him in the face and landing a spinning kick across his face! Robby stumbled away from him but he managed to recover quickly enough to block some of Miguel's attacks but took his finishing hits across the face while Miguel shut down Robby's returning attacks until Robby grabbed his wrist and landed a couple of kicks to his stomach, kicked his leg and then kicked him in the back before hitting his head. Miguel dropped to the floor in pain but he managed to recover and roll away from him, spring back to his feet and leap over a sweep attempt before performing a sideways flip away from Robby to put some distance between them. Robby came after him again and they resumed trading blows and blocking each other's attacks evenly until Miguel turned around and drove an elbow into Robby's chest which he quickly followed up with a few quick punches and an uppercut which lead into a spinning double kick to Robby that threw him to the floor. He slid across it a few feet before stopping and groaning in pain as he clutched his burning shirt.

"Had enough, Reject?"

"Not even close, Cheater!" Robby chilled the burning flames and spring back up. He blocked Miguel's kick, caught his leg and swept the leg! Miguel dropped to the floor and tried to kick him but he blocked his leg, grabbed it, knelt down, grabbed him and turned around and tossed Miguel away! Miguel yelled out as he was flung across the floor and smacked against a pillar. He groaned in pain and held his side but he was able to recover enough to perform a flame burst up. Right into a jump kick from Robby that smacked Miguel right back against the pillar. Robby quickly closed in and began landing punches on Miguel that he was forced to turtle up and block until he could push against Robby and shove him back followed by grabbing his shirt, pulling him back and slamming his head against Robby's nose! Robby staggered away holding his nose.

"Like that? I learned it from your dad!" Miguel taunted him and kicked Robby backwards before advancing on him again with a haymaker punch but this time Robby raised his arm up and caught his wrist.

"You know what?" He snarled before driving one hell of a right hook into Miguel. "KEEP HIM!" He shouted as punched Miguel to the floor. "I don't need that drunk anyway!"

Miguel wiped his mouth and sprung back and attacked him again with a wild yell.

As the battle between the main four waged on in the school lobby, more and more Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai students were rushing into get involved and clashing with each other while the saner students just tried to stay out of the way.

One student in particular was rocking a bright red mohawk as he beat his way through the various Miyagi-Do students in his way like a wild berserker!

Hawk found his footing and hammered on the Miyagi-Do student trying to tackle him before throwing him away and blocking a punch from the next guy, then his next punch, then a lower punch, then a kick and then her hit him with a right left right cross series of punches before kicking him away and then turning around and punching out another student that was rushing him and then grabbing him into a headlock and punching him a few times in the face before throwing him aside. He deflected a few punches from the next student, trapped his arm, punched him in the gut, and threw him away before kicking him in the back and sending him sprawling to the floor. He turned around and got punched by a student, backed up, recovered and blocked a few hits before striking him across the face, kicking him, closing in and driving a few knees into his opponent before punching him out. That was when he got kicked in the back by one of the other students, stumbled a bit and recovered to face his next victim. "It's on, man."

Hawk and the student exchanged blows at first with neither able to get in a solid hit until Hawk ducked under a punch and made the Miyagi pay for it by grabbing him and delivering a few punishing blows before the student shoved him away and backhanded Hawk across the face. Hawk just tanked it though and punched him again. The Miyagi student backed away from Hawk but shook off the impact and went after him again with a few kicks that Hawk blocked until the student kicked his leg to knock him down. He went to finish him off but Hawk kicked him in the groin and swept his leg out from under him! As he dropped to the floor Hawk got back up and began kicking the student. He blocked one or two kicks but Hawk got him in the side a few times before grabbing him and throwing him against a locker! The student dropped to the floor and Hawk turned him around, put a knee on his chest, grabbed his face and began lighting up his fist to finish the kid off.

"HEY ELI!" A voice rang out over the chaos of the fight. Hawk immediately dropped the student and looked over the in the direction of the voice to find Demetri patting his legs. "It's me you want, remember? Come on! Catch me if you can, birdbrain!"

"I was wondering when you'd man the fuck up and show your face." He walked away from the battered students and stared down Demetri. "You're mine."

Demetri gulped and stared down his former friend. "Why does it have to be like this?"

"Because you wouldn't shut the fuck up." Hawk spat and charged him only for Demetri to dodge to the side and shove him away. Hawk quickly recovered and saw Demetri already running down the hallway.

"Come on Eli, keep up!"

"My name is HAWK!" He shouted and chased after him.

(Okay, okay, so, I did it. I got him away from the others and now he's chasing me. Step 1 Complete.) A horrifying realization struck Demetri. (....What the hell was Step 2?)

Demetri ran like hell through the school while he desperately tried to think of a plan. Nothing was coming to mind though so he would just have to improvise.
"GAAAANGWAAAAAY! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" Demetri called out to the other students. No reason for them to be caught up in the middle of all this after all.

Hawk wasn't far behind however. (Dammit! Is it me or did he get faster since the Mall? Not that I think about it, he's always been good at running away. That's all he's been good for though. It doesn't matter. I'm The Hawk! I'll hunt him down wherever he runs!) "I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU DAMN NERD! YOU HEAR ME? I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!" Hawk screamed after him.

Demetri didn't even bother with a response. He simply ran faster. As fast as he could until he came upon a pair of double doors and he pushed one open and he slammed it shut. It didn't take Hawk long before he caught up however and he slammed it open only to receive a surprise kick to the stomach from him Demetri followed by having the door literally slammed in his face! It smacked Hawk right in the face and he was knocked down on his butt. "Unnngggh....oh you dirty little..." Hawk quickly got back up however and smashed the door open and resumed chasing Demetri. "YOU MUST REALLY WANNA DIE, DEMETRI!"

Hawk chased him but Demetri had a substantial lead on him and he was able to lose Hawk around the computer labs. Hawk paused to catch his breath and approached the labs slowly. "Where are you hiding, Demetri? I know you're here you pathetic nerd! COME OUT!" He heard a door slam and smiled. "Pathetic." He found the door and backed away from it.

"No more running, Demetri. No more hiding. You'll die here!" He ran to the door and smashed it open only to begin slipping and sliding on a thin layer of ice! Hawk yelled out as he lost his footing and then Demetri ran out from cover and kicked him in the back to send him sprawling to the floor where he slid across the ice over to a wall. Demetri then channeled his ice energy to his feet as he walked across the ice he'd set down and he pushed open the door.

"What's wrong Eli? I thought you knew me?" He taunted and slammed the door shut and then he quickly used Sand The Floor to create a layer of ice underneath the door to seal it. This wouldn't hold Eli for long of course but it would do its job. Demetri ducked aside.

"Coward!" Hawk snarled as he got up and channeled fire to his feet to walk across the ice and he tackled the door. There was a loud banging sound but the door held. As his feet touched down however the ice began melting beneath his feet. He crouched down and looked underneath the door. Sure enough there was more ice. "Clever but useless." He smirked and placed his hands down on the floor and he increased the heat to melt the ice! Once this was done he got back up and slammed the door open. "Alright Demetri where are you hiding now?"

"So what's it gonna be, Eli? You give up? Or are you thirsty for more?" Demetri challenged him. "We don't have to keep doing this."

"Shut up!" Hawk snarled. "You shut up! You shut up right now! I'm going to bash your face in for what you said at the party!"

"What I said?! What I...I'm not the one who tried to kill someone over a freaking Yelp Review, started a schoolwide fight or vandalized our dojo!" Demetri fired back.

"You losers deserve that for acting like such high and mighty assholes all the time!" Hawk shouted as he charged Demetri and went for leaping Superman punch at Demetri's head that he dodged and punished with a kick to Hawk's back that sent him sprawling. Using Hawk's aggression and rage against him worked in the All Valley and when Robby fought him at the mall and from all indications it would work just fine here. He didn't want to hurt his friend like this of course but it looked like it was his only real option to sort out his attitude. Besides, Demetri had just learned something very important.

"So you admit it? It was you then wasn't it? You lead those pricks to our dojo, broke in and stole the medal didn't you?"

Hawk got right back up and brushed himself off and re-ignited his fists. "Yeah? So what? So what if I did? Who cares about some...dead old man? His karate is shit anyway! He's nothing! He's nothing! And you're nothing! We're going to wipe you out!"

"Thanks for telling me, dumbass. We were wondering about that." (I'll have to tell Sensei Larusso about this later. If I make it out of this.)

"So what are you going to do about it, huh? Run away like the little pussy bitch at you are? Go ahead then! Run away like a coward! That's all you do anyway! You're pathetic!"

"...Hell with it." Demetri paused to roll up his sleeves. "I didn't want to do this but you brought this on yourself, Eli. It's time someone straightened out your attitude."

"Go ahead and try it! I'll smash your face in."

Hawk charged him head-on and lunged at Demetri, his usual move Demetri had realized. However, Demetri didn't retreat, he side-stepped and dodged Hawk's attack before switching it up to grab the back of his shirt, yanking him down and kicking out the back of his feet to throw him to the ground and then he landed a quick punch on Hawk's face before backing away from him again. Hawk rolled away and got back up to his feet.

"What the hell? What is going on?" Hawk snarled and slammed his fist against the wall, leaving a small burning ember, and then he got his fists back up again and went on the attack against Demetri. Demetri kept away from Hawk and focused on his opponent. With everyone else gone and just the two of them here he was able to focus all of his hyper awareness on Eli. He focused on how he moved. How his anger controlled him. He listened for his breathing.

Demetri was positive that if Eli was focused and calm, he'd probably beat the daylights out of him. But he was completely off his A-Game right now. To paraphrase Ender's Game, he could see Eli's anger growing hot. Hot anger was bad. Demetri's anger was cold, and he could use it. Eli's was hot, and so it used him. Hawk went in for a big punch and Demetri slipped him and maneuvered to his side. Hawk caught himself and went for a spinning kick that Demetri dodged and then he dodged a follow up kick before backing away to put distance between them again.

Eli went for a quick kick to his mid-section that Demetri blocked and shoved away and he switched to a sweep kick to Demetri's ankles that he jumped over. Exactly the same move he used at the comic book store.

There was no way he was going to match Eli's offense of course but he didn't have to. Against such a ruthless powerhouse offense the best choice was of course to focus on defense. Out maneuvering Eli, dodging around him and only striking when he found an opening. So for now he focused on circling around Eli, dodging, slipping, bobbing and weaving around his offense and deflecting his attacks whenever he could before eventually raising his arm up to block Hawk's punch with his forearm hooking Hawk's arm. He then pulled his former friend forward and went in for a clinch, grabbed him, turned him, shoved him away and kicked him backward. Hawk staggered backward and bumped against a wall. Demetri then stepped in and delivered a quick shot to Eli's solar plexus. The nice thing about hitting the solar plexus is that there a lot of nerves there and the diaphragm that helps you breathe is behind there. When you hit it, the diaphragm spasms, the person can't breathe and is often in a lot of pain.

In Eli's case this resulted in him grabbing at his chest and coughing. He was open. Demetri immediately switched tactics and went for his ears. Discombobulate. More specifically he performed a double ear clap against Eli's ears. It's a hand-to-hand technique that's meant to rupture the eardrum(s) of the opponent (which is of course painful) and disorient them (ears ringing, possible loss of balance, sharp pain, etc.).

Fight Smarter, Not Harder. Use your opponent's anger and aggressiveness against them. For when he is angry he is incapable of judging and perceiving where his advantage lies. In a fight, anger/rage can be a useful tool but only if you can control it. Just giving in to anger will more likely than not give you a lot of motivation and adrenaline for the win but it will leave you wide open

Demetri had watched Eli long enough to know that was exactly his problem. It was why he was disqualified at the All Valley Tournament, it was why he lost so badly at the Mall Fight, and it was why he was staggering away and holding his ears now. Demetri drove a kick into his stomach, dropped an elbow on his back, grabbed him and ran forward and threw Eli through the doorway and back onto the slushy water that had remained from the melted ice with a splash.

Hawk recovered and began slamming his fists against the floor in anger. (WHY? WHY? HOW IS HE DOING THIS?! WHY? I'VE TRAINED SO HARD! I'VE TRAINED SO LONG! HOW? HOW IS THIS GODDAMN NERD BEATING ME?!) Hawk screamed internally as he continued slamming his fists up and down against the floor.

"It's over man. It's over. Lets just stop." Demetri pleaded.

"No. No." Hawk shook his head and winced as he slowly climbed back up to his feet. "Fear...does not exist in our dojo. Pain does not exist in our dojo. Defeat does not exist in our dojo! No fear. No retreat. No weakness. No mercy." Hawk recited to calm himself down, sounding as desperate as Demetri as he did so.

"Christ, man. What the hell kind of lunatic is training you guys?"

"Shut it! Don't you insult our Sensei like that!" Hawk snapped at Demetri.

"He's turning kids into maniacs. I think I'll say what I want."

He snarled and attacked him again only for Demetri to sidestep and kick him in the stomach. Hawk took the impact but he was able to grab Demetri's leg and shoved him backward before closing in and kicking him across the face and then landing some body shots and an uppercut that knocked Demetri to the floor. "Feel that? That's what your weaksauce bitchass dojo gets! No Mercy!"

Yeah, that definitely hurt. Demetri had been completely right that Eli was a better athlete than him. If it wasn't for his training he would've been KO'ed. Demetri scrambled to his feet and quickly put distance between them again. Demetri used his cold to chill the burns he'd suffered from Eli's attacks. Hawk was clearly still pissed but he was doing his best to calm himself down. It didn't work completely but he was at least able to focus now instead of being blinded by his rage. He advanced on Demetri again and threw a jump kick at his head that he dodged. Hawk touched back down and threw another combination of attacks alternating between punches and kicks that Demetri was forced to parry and dodge while on the retreat the entire time save for a quick one-two punch he landed on his stomach before retreating again.

Unfortunately for Demetri, Hawk soon caught him and slammed him against the wall. They struggled against each other Hawk grabbed him and swung him around and began driving punches into his face. Demetri took some hard painful hits but he was able to at least somewhat put up his guard until he could trap Hawk's arm, force it down and deliver a few hits of his own but Hawk soon freed himself with a flame burst that forced Demetri back. Hawk recovered and pressed the attack, forcing Demetri to turtle up and shield himself in between doing his best to fend his attacks off but he was clearly forced onto the defensive now. Blue and reddish-orange lights flashed as they traded blows. Hawk soon grabbed him again and knocked him to the floor and landed some burning kicks on his stomach while Hawk was forced to roll away from him. He got back up and fended off a few attacks until he could grab Hawk's leg and retaliate with a few straight on punches to his face but Hawk knocked him backward and freed his leg up for a spinning kick to Demetri's chest that sent him flying backwards through a door. The door burst open and he landed him on the floor and groaned. He grabbed his chest and cooled it off to quell the flames and he slowly crawled backwards from Hawk.

Hawk stormed into the room intent on finishing the fight but he paused mid-step as he saw the anguished expression on Demetri's face who was desperately trying to recover and stay in the fight. He stopped as he thought back to all of their times together laughing and playing. Watching TV, playing Video Games, their little mini DnD Campaigns, cracking jokes, reading comics together, the two of them against this entire shitty school system and the big confusing mess that was the world. He shook his head and advanced on Demetri again.

"You never should've mouthed off to me at the party. I told...I told you to cut it with the nerd shit and watch your mouth! I told you!"

Demetri was finally able to recover and he grabbed onto a table to pull himself up. "Yyyeeaaah. Yeah you did." He wheezed and coughed and chilled his chest.

"I told you again and again. You kept mouthing off to fucking everybody even when it got your ass kicked! Even when it got our asses kicked! You just kept on going! And all you ever did was keep me down, hold me back and tell me what to do!"

"Yeah, you're right. Listen, Eli, you're right. I was wrong to treat you like that. But you've been wrong too. Your psycho sensei has you brainwashed with all this no mercy, crap! You're not some hardcore killer! You're Eli Moskowitz an overcompensating nerd taking his anger out on the world!"

"SHUT UP!" Hawk shouted and raced towards him and threw a kick at his face but Demetri dodged him and left Hawk's foot to make a burning mark on the wall. Hawk advanced on him and once more Demetri was forced to defend himself against his attacks until he could grapple with Hawk, deliver a few punishing hits to him and throw him to the floor. Demetri then ran out of the computer lab while Hawk was scrambling back up to his feet. Hawk quickly chased him down once more only to receive a back kick to his stomach from Demetri that sent him backing away against the table. He chased him again and caught him and delivered a punch across his face but Demetri recovered and countered his next few attacks before returning to bobbing and weaving around him and delivering a kick to his stomach before giving him a one two punch and another kick.

"You know I'm right! Look at yourself man! Look at us! Look at what we're doing to each other! We're better than this! You're better than this!"

"Shut up!" He threw a punch at Demetri but he countered it, hooked his arm and punched him in the face. Hawk tried a kick but he shut that down too and delivered another punch to him. Hawk took the hits until he could deliver a hard hit to him and they backed away from each other gasping for breath.

"You're better than this, man. You know it." Demetri wheezed. "Yeah, Cobra Kai turned you into a badass fighter, but it's driving you nuts! You don't want to be like this! Look at you! You know I'm right!"

"Sh-shut up." Was Hawk's only response as he went back in for an all out wild attack on Demetri. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Hawk repeated while dishing out the pain on Demetri with wild punches up and down his former friend's body. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M COBRA KAI FOR LIFE DO YOU HEAR ME! NO MERCY! I'M COBRA KAI! I'M COBRA KAI!" Hawk continuously shouted until he started to run out of steam and he was reduced to flailing around as his lips began trembling. "I'M...I'm...I'm...I.." Demetri suddenly grabbed him, swung him around again and drove a kick into Hawk. Then another. Then a spinning punch across his face.

"Time to wake up, Eli." Demetri told him quietly before ducking down and smashing his face with a jumping uppercut to the face! Hawk was knocked down on his back and Demetri came back down. Hawk gasped in pain and Demetri collapsed to his knees. They took the time to catch their breath as Hawk sobbed in pain.

"It's over man." Demetri told him through a few deep breaths.

"...Yeah...it's over." Hawk sobbed as he laid there on his back with his eyes closed. "Demetri...God man. I'm sorry." He cried. "I'm so sorry. Oh God, what did I do? God, I'm sorry, Demetri!"

"I'm...sorry too. I said some shitty things. I-I hurt you...I'm sorry, Eli."

"I'm sorry man. I'm sorry! For everything."

"I know. I know me too." Demetri groaned in pain as he climbed back to his feet. He walked towards Eli and held out his hand. "Come on. Lets get out of here."

Eli sniffled and tried to reach up to him only for Demetri to cry out in pain as flames burst from his back and he was sent flying away from Hawk! Demetri was flung several feet away from the impact and he crashed down hard on the floor!

"WHOO YEAH! FREE SHOT BABY!" Doug Rickenberger laughed.

Back at the main fights, Chris advanced on the Cobra Students while keeping his guard up and waiting for them to make the first move. He didn't have to wait long before one of the screamed and charged him. "NO MERCY!" Edwin yelled and charged Chris. Chris simply defended himself. He blocked a few of his punches, shut down a kick and then grabbed Edwin, swung him against a wall and gave him a few hard hits in the face before throwing him to the floor and turning around to kick Mikey in the stomach so he could close in on him and deliver a few punishing hard blows to him that he ended with a hard hitting liver blow and throwing him against the lockers before throwing him to the floor. That was when Big Red jumped into the fight and kicked Chris across the face. Chris stumbled back but he recovered in time to block his follow up kick. Chris then backed up away from Red while defending himself. Using his strength to his advantage to deflect his punches and kicks while he waited for an opening in his assault.

Mitch slammed a Miyagi student against a wall and delivered a few hard hits to his face and kneed him in the groin before hammering him to the floor and laughing. "Buncha pussies. Now where'd Hawk run off to?"

That was when Stiven kicked him in the back and he smacked against the wall himself. "Ow." Mitch rubbed his face and turned around to see who attacked him.

"You got your own problems to worry about, snake."

"Oh you are so far out of your league, loser." Mitch chuckled while rolling up his sleeves.

"Yeah?"

"How about both of us then?" Abe questioned while he stepped to back up his fellow student.

"Bring it losers!" Mitch challenged and rushed them both. He deflected one of Stiven's punches while delivering a quick shot back at him that Stiven blocked. Abe moved to his side to attack him but Mitch kicked out at him. Abe blocked the kick and Stiven used the chance to sweep his leg, dropping Mitch to the floor. Stiven jumped on him in an attempt to go for a ground pound but Mitch threw him off, got back up to his feet, defended himself against a couple of kicks from Abe, grabbed his leg and dropped his elbow on it. Abe cried out in pain and backed away while Mitch got to his feet and kicked him hard in the side, grabbed him and slammed him to the floor. Stiven recovered however and went after Mitch with a pair of double kicks that Mitch blocked it and then he stepped in with a punch but Mitch grabbed his wrist. Undeterred, Stiven delivered a few punches to him with his other hand before Mitch blocked it and shoved his arm aside and delivering a few punches of his own to his face followed by a push kick. Stiven fell back and Mitch advanced on him but then Abe tackled Mitch away until Mitch was able to stop himself and throw Abe aside. Abe got back up on his feet though and they began exchanging and countering each other's attacks.

A Miyagi-Do Student screamed as he was thrown into a locker followed by another one being thrown against that same locker and fell on top of him. Aisha Robinson 'Harrumph'ed' and dusted off her hands and ran to the sound of fighting hoping to catch up with her friends.

While all of this chaos unfolded on the first floor to the excitement and shock of the West Valley High School Students, there was one in particular who was currently observing it all with amusement while texting on her phone.

The young girl is wearing a black t-shirt with three angry faced sticks of dynamite emblazoned on it, an explosion behind them and the words Dynamite emblazoned beneath them with a reddish-orange. She's wearing blue jeans. She has long dark brown hair that is tied in a long braided ponytail around the back and a powerful muscular athletic build. Her hazel eyes observed the chaos around her.

https://i.postimg.cc/BQfdvPnh/tumblr-pd1j32q-Cs-N1us5nw3o1-500.jpg

It's as we expected. The Karate Dojo's are currently going to war.  In the middle of the school no less. What's our play?

She sent the text and looked back at the fighting while waiting for the response. Her phone buzzed and she looked down at it.

It's all good. Let them have their fun. Keep out of it and let them suffer their own consequences. Tell the others to study their fighting styles in the meantime. Observe and Report, Hazel.

Right on. We'll sit back and enjoy the show.

She exited the texting and instead switched to recording the fights on her phone.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Go ahead and try it! I'll smash your face in."

Hawk charged him head-on and lunged at Demetri, his usual move Demetri had realized. However, Demetri didn't retreat, he side-stepped and dodged Hawk's attack before switching it up to grab the back of his shirt, yanking him down and kicking out the back of his feet to throw him to the ground and then he landed a quick punch on Hawk's face before backing away from him again. Hawk rolled away and got back up to his feet.

"What the hell? What is going on?" Hawk snarled and slammed his fist against the wall, leaving a small burning ember, and then he got his fists back up again and went on the attack against Demetri. Demetri kept away from Hawk and focused on his opponent. With everyone else gone and just the two of them here he was able to focus all of his hyper awareness on Eli. He focused on how he moved. How his anger controlled him. He listened for his breathing.

Demetri was positive that if Eli was focused and calm, he'd probably beat the daylights out of him. But he was completely off his A-Game right now. To paraphrase Ender's Game, he could see Eli's anger growing hot. Hot anger was bad. Demetri's anger was cold, and he could use it. Eli's was hot, and so it used him. Hawk went in for a big punch and Demetri slipped him and maneuvered to his side. Hawk caught himself and went for a spinning kick that Demetri dodged and then he dodged a follow up kick before backing away to put distance between them again.

Eli went for a quick kick to his mid-section that Demetri blocked and shoved away and he switched to a sweep kick to Demetri's ankles that he jumped over. Exactly the same move he used at the comic book store.

There was no way he was going to match Eli's offense of course but he didn't have to. Against such a ruthless powerhouse offense the best choice was of course to focus on defense. Out maneuvering Eli, dodging around him and only striking when he found an opening. So for now he focused on circling around Eli, dodging, slipping, bobbing and weaving around his offense and deflecting his attacks whenever he could before eventually raising his arm up to block Hawk's punch with his forearm hooking Hawk's arm. He then pulled his former friend forward and went in for a clinch, grabbed him, turned him, shoved him away and kicked him backward. Hawk staggered backward and bumped against a wall. Demetri then stepped in and delivered a quick shot to Eli's solar plexus. The nice thing about hitting the solar plexus is that there a lot of nerves there and the diaphragm that helps you breathe is behind there. When you hit it, the diaphragm spasms, the person can't breathe and is often in a lot of pain.

In Eli's case this resulted in him grabbing at his chest and coughing. He was open. Demetri immediately switched tactics and went for his ears. Discombobulate. More specifically he performed a double ear clap against Eli's ears. It's a hand-to-hand technique that's meant to rupture the eardrum(s) of the opponent (which is of course painful) and disorient them (ears ringing, possible loss of balance, sharp pain, etc.).

Fight Smarter, Not Harder. Use your opponent's anger and aggressiveness against them. For when he is angry he is incapable of judging and perceiving where his advantage lies. In a fight, anger/rage can be a useful tool but only if you can control it. Just giving in to anger will more likely than not give you a lot of motivation and adrenaline for the win but it will leave you wide open

Demetri had watched Eli long enough to know that was exactly his problem. It was why he was disqualified at the All Valley Tournament, it was why he lost so badly at the Mall Fight, and it was why he was staggering away and holding his ears now. Demetri drove a kick into his stomach, dropped an elbow on his back, grabbed him and ran forward and threw Eli through the doorway and back onto the slushy water that had remained from the melted ice with a splash.

Hawk recovered and began slamming his fists against the floor in anger. (WHY? WHY? HOW IS HE DOING THIS?! WHY? I'VE TRAINED SO HARD! I'VE TRAINED SO LONG! HOW? HOW IS THIS GODDAMN NERD BEATING ME?!) Hawk screamed internally as he continued slamming his fists up and down against the floor.

"It's over man. It's over. Lets just stop." Demetri pleaded.

"No. No." Hawk shook his head and winced as he slowly climbed back up to his feet. "Fear...does not exist in our dojo. Pain does not exist in our dojo. Defeat does not exist in our dojo! No fear. No retreat. No weakness. No mercy." Hawk recited to calm himself down, sounding as desperate as Demetri as he did so.

"Christ, man. What the hell kind of lunatic is training you guys?"

"Shut it! Don't you insult our Sensei like that!" Hawk snapped at Demetri.

"He's turning kids into maniacs. I think I'll say what I want."

He snarled and attacked him again only for Demetri to sidestep and kick him in the stomach. Hawk took the impact but he was able to grab Demetri's leg and shoved him backward before closing in and kicking him across the face and then landing some body shots and an uppercut that knocked Demetri to the floor. "Feel that? That's what your weaksauce bitchass dojo gets! No Mercy!"

Yeah, that definitely hurt. Demetri had been completely right that Eli was a better athlete than him. If it wasn't for his training he would've been KO'ed. Demetri scrambled to his feet and quickly put distance between them again. Demetri used his cold to chill the burns he'd suffered from Eli's attacks. Hawk was clearly still pissed but he was doing his best to calm himself down. It didn't work completely but he was at least able to focus now instead of being blinded by his rage. He advanced on Demetri again and threw a jump kick at his head that he dodged. Hawk touched back down and threw another combination of attacks alternating between punches and kicks that Demetri was forced to parry and dodge while on the retreat the entire time save for a quick one-two punch he landed on his stomach before retreating again.

Unfortunately for Demetri, Hawk soon caught him and slammed him against the wall. They struggled against each other Hawk grabbed him and swung him around and began driving punches into his face. Demetri took some hard painful hits but he was able to at least somewhat put up his guard until he could trap Hawk's arm, force it down and deliver a few hits of his own but Hawk soon freed himself with a flame burst that forced Demetri back. Hawk recovered and pressed the attack, forcing Demetri to turtle up and shield himself in between doing his best to fend his attacks off but he was clearly forced onto the defensive now. Blue and reddish-orange lights flashed as they traded blows. Hawk soon grabbed him again and knocked him to the floor and landed some burning kicks on his stomach while Hawk was forced to roll away from him. He got back up and fended off a few attacks until he could grab Hawk's leg and retaliate with a few straight on punches to his face but Hawk knocked him backward and freed his leg up for a spinning kick to Demetri's chest that sent him flying backwards through a door. The door burst open and he landed him on the floor and groaned. He grabbed his chest and cooled it off to quell the flames and he slowly crawled backwards from Hawk.

Hawk stormed into the room intent on finishing the fight but he paused mid-step as he saw the anguished expression on Demetri's face who was desperately trying to recover and stay in the fight. He stopped as he thought back to all of their times together laughing and playing. Watching TV, playing Video Games, their little mini DnD Campaigns, cracking jokes, reading comics together, the two of them against this entire shitty school system and the big confusing mess that was the world. He shook his head and advanced on Demetri again.

"You never should've mouthed off to me at the party. I told...I told you to cut it with the nerd shit and watch your mouth! I told you!"

Demetri was finally able to recover and he grabbed onto a table to pull himself up. "Yyyeeaaah. Yeah you did." He wheezed and coughed and chilled his chest.

"I told you again and again. You kept mouthing off to fucking everybody even when it got your ass kicked! Even when it got our asses kicked! You just kept on going! And all you ever did was keep me down, hold me back and tell me what to do!"

"Yeah, you're right. Listen, Eli, you're right. I was wrong to treat you like that. But you've been wrong too. Your psycho sensei has you brainwashed with all this no mercy, crap! You're not some hardcore killer! You're Eli Moskowitz an overcompensating nerd taking his anger out on the world!"

"SHUT UP!" Hawk shouted and raced towards him and threw a kick at his face but Demetri dodged him and left Hawk's foot to make a burning mark on the wall. Hawk advanced on him and once more Demetri was forced to defend himself against his attacks until he could grapple with Hawk, deliver a few punishing hits to him and throw him to the floor. Demetri then ran out of the computer lab while Hawk was scrambling back up to his feet. Hawk quickly chased him down once more only to receive a back kick to his stomach from Demetri that sent him backing away against the table. He chased him again and caught him and delivered a punch across his face but Demetri recovered and countered his next few attacks before returning to bobbing and weaving around him and delivering a kick to his stomach before giving him a one two punch and another kick.

"You know I'm right! Look at yourself man! Look at us! Look at what we're doing to each other! We're better than this! You're better than this!"

"Shut up!" He threw a punch at Demetri but he countered it, hooked his arm and punched him in the face. Hawk tried a kick but he shut that down too and delivered another punch to him. Hawk took the hits until he could deliver a hard hit to him and they backed away from each other gasping for breath.

"You're better than this, man. You know it." Demetri wheezed. "Yeah, Cobra Kai turned you into a badass fighter, but it's driving you nuts! You don't want to be like this! Look at you! You know I'm right!"

"Sh-shut up." Was Hawk's only response as he went back in for an all out wild attack on Demetri. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Hawk repeated while dishing out the pain on Demetri with wild punches up and down his former friend's body. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M COBRA KAI FOR LIFE DO YOU HEAR ME! NO MERCY! I'M COBRA KAI! I'M COBRA KAI!" Hawk continuously shouted until he started to run out of steam and he was reduced to flailing around as his lips began trembling. "I'M...I'm...I'm...I.." Demetri suddenly grabbed him, swung him around again and drove a kick into Hawk. Then another. Then a spinning punch across his face.

"Time to wake up, Eli." Demetri told him quietly before ducking down and smashing his face with a jumping uppercut to the face! Hawk was knocked down on his back and Demetri came back down. Hawk gasped in pain and Demetri collapsed to his knees. They took the time to catch their breath as Hawk sobbed in pain.

"It's over man." Demetri told him through a few deep breaths.

"...Yeah...it's over." Hawk sobbed as he laid there on his back with his eyes closed. "Demetri...God man. I'm sorry." He cried. "I'm so sorry. Oh God, what did I do? God, I'm sorry, Demetri!"

"I'm...sorry too. I said some shitty things. I-I hurt you...I'm sorry, Eli."

"I'm sorry man. I'm sorry! For everything."

"I know. I know me too." Demetri groaned in pain as he climbed back to his feet. He walked towards Eli and held out his hand. "Come on. Lets get out of here."

Eli sniffled and tried to reach up to him only for Demetri to cry out in pain as flames burst from his back and he was sent flying away from Hawk! Demetri was flung several feet away from the impact and he crashed down hard on the floor!

"WHOO YEAH! FREE SHOT BABY!" Doug Rickenberger laughed.

Back at the main fights, Chris advanced on the Cobra Students while keeping his guard up and waiting for them to make the first move. He didn't have to wait long before one of the screamed and charged him. "NO MERCY!" Edwin yelled and charged Chris. Chris simply defended himself. He blocked a few of his punches, shut down a kick and then grabbed Edwin, swung him against a wall and gave him a few hard hits in the face before throwing him to the floor and turning around to kick Mikey in the stomach so he could close in on him and deliver a few punishing hard blows to him that he ended with a hard hitting liver blow and throwing him against the lockers before throwing him to the floor. That was when Big Red jumped into the fight and kicked Chris across the face. Chris stumbled back but he recovered in time to block his follow up kick. Chris then backed up away from Red while defending himself. Using his strength to his advantage to deflect his punches and kicks while he waited for an opening in his assault.

Mitch slammed a Miyagi student against a wall and delivered a few hard hits to his face and kneed him in the groin before hammering him to the floor and laughing. "Buncha pussies. Now where'd Hawk run off to?"

That was when Stiven kicked him in the back and he smacked against the wall himself. "Ow." Mitch rubbed his face and turned around to see who attacked him.

"Oh you are so far out of your league, loser." Mitch chuckled while rolling up his sleeves.

"Yeah?"

"How about both of us then?" Abe questioned while he stepped to back up his fellow student.

"Bring it losers!" Mitch challenged and rushed them both. He deflected one of Stiven's punches while delivering a quick shot back at him that Stiven blocked. Abe moved to his side to attack him but Mitch kicked out at him. Abe blocked the kick and Stiven used the chance to sweep his leg, dropping Mitch to the floor. Stiven jumped on him in an attempt to go for a ground pound but Mitch threw him off, got back up to his feet, defended himself against a couple of kicks from Abe, grabbed his leg and dropped his elbow on it. Abe cried out in pain and backed away while Mitch got to his feet and kicked him hard in the side, grabbed him and slammed him to the floor. Stiven recovered however and went after Mitch with a pair of double kicks that Mitch blocked it and then he stepped in with a punch but Mitch grabbed his wrist. Undeterred, Stiven delivered a few punches to him with his other hand before Mitch blocked it and shoved his arm aside and delivering a few punches of his own to his face followed by a push kick. Stiven fell back and Mitch advanced on him but then Abe tackled Mitch away until Mitch was able to stop himself and throw Abe aside. Abe got back up on his feet though and they began exchanging and countering each other's attacks.

A Miyagi-Do Student screamed as he was thrown into a locker followed by another one being thrown against that same locker and fell on top of him. Aisha Robinson 'Harrumph'ed' and dusted off her hands and ran to the sound of fighting hoping to catch up with her friends.

While all of this chaos unfolded on the first floor to the excitement and shock of the West Valley High School Students, there was one in particular who was currently observing it all with amusement while texting on her phone.

The young girl is wearing a black t-shirt with three angry faced sticks of dynamite emblazoned on it, an explosion behind them and the words Dynamite emblazoned beneath them with a reddish-orange. She's wearing blue jeans. She has long dark brown hair that is tied in a long braided ponytail around the back and a powerful muscular athletic build. Her hazel eyes observed the chaos around her.

It's as we expected. The Karate Dojo's are currently going to war.  In the middle of the school no less. What's our play?

She sent the text and looked back at the fighting while waiting for the response. Her phone buzzed and she looked down at it.

It's all good. Let them have their fun. Keep out of it and let them suffer their own consequences. Tell the others to study their fighting styles in the meantime. Observe and Report, Hazel.

Right on. We'll sit back and enjoy the show.

It wasn't long before she heard the snapping of gum next to her and she turned her head to greet her friend while still filming the fight.

"Hey Doris."

https://i.postimg.cc/NLffGk5W/Doris-Cobra-Kai-Video-Game-1.png

The Big League Chew chewing baseball star leaned over the railing and watched the show unfold below. "So who's winning over here?"

"It's fairly even so far. We won't know until it's over but Larusso seems to have the advantage over Nichols at the moment." Hazel summarized. "So if I had to place money on it, I'd bet on them. Anyway, have you found Demetri and Eli?"

"Dottie's watching the fight now. She'll record it and upload it after this whole thing is over."

"Awesome." She continued filming the fights below. "This has worked out so well. They'll defeat themselves and we can get a free show to scope out their fighting styles."

Doris smirked and leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Just remember to thank Mischawhen this is over."

Hazel laughed and kept one hand on her phone to pat Doris on the back with her other hand and then give her a thumbs up. The two of them then resumed watching the fight unfold below.

"Yeah?"

"You guys are going down." Mitch laughed and struck at Abe. Abe backed away while defending himself and then Stiven stepped in and kicked at his head but Mitch managed to block it and retaliated with a kick of his own but he managed to block it and then Abe stepped in and landed a few hard hits on him! He fell against the lockers and then Stiven kicked him backward and then Abe kicked him but Mitch managed to withstand the effects of their attacks and he began blocking their hits until he could grab Abe, pull him over and then he shoved him backwards against Stiven. This gave him enough breathing room to go on the offensive! He charged in and began rapidly laying into Abe while he had the chance with heavy flaming punches! The blazing beatdown completed concluded with a kick that sent Abe crashing to the ground! Stiven immediately lashed out on him and he managed to knock him back with a few hard hits and then he returned his attention to Abe and used the ice cold spray from his hands to snuff out Mitch's flames.

"Abe! Are you okay man? Are you alright?"

"Unggghh....Y-yeah...give me a minute." He nodded and focused himself to use his ice cold Miyagi-Do Ki and channeled it through his body and around his torso to cool his burns and heal his injuries. "I'm going to need a nap, man."

"Yeah, don't worry about, I've got him." Stiven stood back up only to be sucker punched by Mitch and then kicked against the lockers. It was a hard hit but recovered and turtled up to fend off Mitch's assault before he suddenly ducked down and then rose back up with a quick uppercut! Mitch took the uppercut and backed away while Stiven circled around him while icing up his fists and feet again and then Mitch recovered and went on the attack again with another straightforward assault of hard punches that Stiven blocked and evaded before he took his side and kicked him in the stomach but Mitch withstood it and swung a backfist at him that Stiven dodged and then he lunged forward, grabbed him and flipped Mitch to the floor! Mitch hit the floor hard and Stiven used the chance to start repeatedly punching him in the face! Mitch's face turned left and right and back and forth from the punches but he was eventually able to get his arms up in front of his face to block his punches with his forearms followed by grabbing him, yanking him forward and driving his knee into Stiven's head and throwing him aside! Stiven hit the floor and rolled away groaning in pain and holding his head. Mitch got away too, pulling himself back up and raising his hands to his face to warm it back up. Once the freezing cold sensation vanished and was replaced with the warm glow of the fire he charged Stiven head on and tackled him against the lockers, leaned back, lifted him up and threw him against the other lockers! Stiven slammed into them and dropped to the floor. "Owwwww...."

"Hell yeah!" Mitch cheered and  took a breather. "Fear the badass!"

Big Red attacked him with a series of alternating right and left punches aimed at his chest and stomach and the also mixed in punches at his face. Chris backed away from him while deflecting the punches that were aimed at his body with sand the floor and wax-on-wax-off and used paint the fence to deflect the punches aimed at his face. Big Red tried for another kick but Chris deflected it and shut it down. He continued to deflect them as Big Red got more and more mad at him until he suddenly went all in for a full force punch on him only for Chris to catch his wrist, pull his arm and step in and uppercut him in the face! Big Red visibly recoiled and then Chris pressed his advantage with a few quick icy cold punches to his stomach and finished it with a final punch that sent him reeling but he managed to recover, stomped his foot down and he charged him again! This time he attacked with a series of punches again and he backed them up with a few hard kicks but Chris deflected his attacks before he suddenly dodged to the side and kicked him in the stomach, grabbed him and swung him around into the lockers! "Nononononono!" He slammed into the lockers face first and dropped to the floor. Chris walked over to him and looked down at him.

"You done?"

Big Red stared up at him for a moment and then nodded. "Screw all this anyway."

"Good call." Chris grinned and walked away to try and find the others. He didn't have to look hard before he spotted Mitch and Stiven throwing hands in the middle of the hallway briefly before Mitch knocked him to the ground and kicked him to the floor! Mitch grabbed him by the shirt and raised his fist back and surrounded it with flames only for Chris to grab his wrist and shirt and throw him off of Stiven. Chris rolled with the impact and got back up to his feet while Chris dragged Stiven over to the lockers and let him rest before standing up to face Mitch. The two fighters circled each other in the hallway.

"Should've stayed with Cobra Kai instead of abandoning us for these wimps. You could've been a badass!"

"Running around acting like a crazy maniac isn't exactly my idea of badass, Mitch. Walk away."

"You gotta be kidding. I've been tearing you pussies apart all day. None of you are walking out of here today. Now show me what you've learned at that loser dojo."

Chris shook his head. "You know I'm not going to throw the first punch."

"Too bad." Mitch replied and attacked him with a powerpacked burning punch that Chris dodged! He circled around and kicked him in the back causing Mitch to crash against the lockers.

"Like I said: It's not the first punch."

Mitch slammed his fist against the locker and attacked him again.

Dottie Kamenshek relaxed against a wall while she recorded the struggle between Demetri, Hawk and Doug. Currently, Demetri was doing his best to defend himself against Doug, and losing due to his injuries, while Hawk struggled to get himself back up. She was interfering of course, no reason to do so, she was merely recording the fight to show to the police. The fact that it would be uploaded to be free for anyone to view for research purposes was just a natural consequence of the world they lived in.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

It wasn't long before she heard the snapping of gum next to her and she turned her head to greet her friend while still filming the fight.

"Hey Doris."

The Big League Chew chewing baseball star leaned over the railing and watched the show unfold below. "So who's winning over here?"

"It's fairly even so far. We won't know until it's over but Larusso seems to have the advantage over Nichols at the moment." Hazel summarized. "So if I had to place money on it, I'd bet on them. Anyway, have you found Demetri and Eli?"

"Dottie's watching the fight now. She'll record it and upload it after this whole thing is over."

"Awesome." She continued filming the fights below. "This has worked out so well. They'll defeat themselves and we can get a free show to scope out their fighting styles."

Doris smirked and leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Just remember to thank Mischawhen this is over."

Hazel laughed and kept one hand on her phone to pat Doris on the back with her other hand and then give her a thumbs up. The two of them then resumed watching the fight unfold below.

"You guys are going down." Mitch laughed and struck at Abe. Abe backed away while defending himself and then Stiven stepped in and kicked at his head but Mitch managed to block it and retaliated with a kick of his own but he managed to block it and then Abe stepped in and landed a few hard hits on him! He fell against the lockers and then Stiven kicked him backward and then Abe kicked him but Mitch managed to withstand the effects of their attacks and he began blocking their hits until he could grab Abe, pull him over and then he shoved him backwards against Stiven. This gave him enough breathing room to go on the offensive! He charged in and began rapidly laying into Abe while he had the chance with heavy flaming punches! The blazing beatdown completed concluded with a kick that sent Abe crashing to the ground! Stiven immediately lashed out on him and he managed to knock him back with a few hard hits and then he returned his attention to Abe and used the ice cold spray from his hands to snuff out Mitch's flames.

"Abe! Are you okay man? Are you alright?"

"Unggghh....Y-yeah...give me a minute." He nodded and focused himself to use his ice cold Miyagi-Do Ki and channeled it through his body and around his torso to cool his burns and heal his injuries. "I'm going to need a nap, man."

"Yeah, don't worry about, I've got him." Stiven stood back up only to be sucker punched by Mitch and then kicked against the lockers. It was a hard hit but recovered and turtled up to fend off Mitch's assault before he suddenly ducked down and then rose back up with a quick uppercut! Mitch took the uppercut and backed away while Stiven circled around him while icing up his fists and feet again and then Mitch recovered and went on the attack again with another straightforward assault of hard punches that Stiven blocked and evaded before he took his side and kicked him in the stomach but Mitch withstood it and swung a backfist at him that Stiven dodged and then he lunged forward, grabbed him and flipped Mitch to the floor! Mitch hit the floor hard and Stiven used the chance to start repeatedly punching him in the face! Mitch's face turned left and right and back and forth from the punches but he was eventually able to get his arms up in front of his face to block his punches with his forearms followed by grabbing him, yanking him forward and driving his knee into Stiven's head and throwing him aside! Stiven hit the floor and rolled away groaning in pain and holding his head. Mitch got away too, pulling himself back up and raising his hands to his face to warm it back up. Once the freezing cold sensation vanished and was replaced with the warm glow of the fire he charged Stiven head on and tackled him against the lockers, leaned back, lifted him up and threw him against the other lockers! Stiven slammed into them and dropped to the floor. "Owwwww...."

"Hell yeah!" Mitch cheered and  took a breather. "Fear the badass!"

Big Red attacked him with a series of alternating right and left punches aimed at his chest and stomach and the also mixed in punches at his face. Chris backed away from him while deflecting the punches that were aimed at his body with sand the floor and wax-on-wax-off and used paint the fence to deflect the punches aimed at his face. Big Red tried for another kick but Chris deflected it and shut it down. He continued to deflect them as Big Red got more and more mad at him until he suddenly went all in for a full force punch on him only for Chris to catch his wrist, pull his arm and step in and uppercut him in the face! Big Red visibly recoiled and then Chris pressed his advantage with a few quick icy cold punches to his stomach and finished it with a final punch that sent him reeling but he managed to recover, stomped his foot down and he charged him again! This time he attacked with a series of punches again and he backed them up with a few hard kicks but Chris deflected his attacks before he suddenly dodged to the side and kicked him in the stomach, grabbed him and swung him around into the lockers! "Nononononono!" He slammed into the lockers face first and dropped to the floor. Chris walked over to him and looked down at him.

"You done?"

Big Red stared up at him for a moment and then nodded. "Screw all this anyway."

"Good call." Chris grinned and walked away to try and find the others. He didn't have to look hard before he spotted Mitch and Stiven throwing hands in the middle of the hallway briefly before Mitch knocked him to the ground and kicked him to the floor! Mitch grabbed him by the shirt and raised his fist back and surrounded it with flames only for Chris to grab his wrist and shirt and throw him off of Stiven. Chris rolled with the impact and got back up to his feet while Chris dragged Stiven over to the lockers and let him rest before standing up to face Mitch. The two fighters circled each other in the hallway.

"Should've stayed with Cobra Kai instead of abandoning us for these wimps. You could've been a badass!"

"Running around acting like a crazy maniac isn't exactly my idea of badass, Mitch. Walk away."

"You gotta be kidding. I've been tearing you pussies apart all day. None of you are walking out of here today. Now show me what you've learned at that loser dojo."

Chris shook his head. "You know I'm not going to throw the first punch."

"Too bad." Mitch replied and attacked him with a powerpacked burning punch that Chris dodged! He circled around and kicked him in the back causing Mitch to crash against the lockers.

"Like I said: It's not the first punch."

Mitch slammed his fist against the locker and attacked him again.

Dottie Kamenshek relaxed against a wall while she recorded the struggle between Demetri, Hawk and Doug. Currently, Demetri was doing his best to defend himself against Doug, and losing due to his injuries, while Hawk struggled to get himself back up. She was interfering of course, no reason to do so, she was merely recording the fight to show to the police. The fact that it would be uploaded to be free for anyone to view for research purposes was just a natural consequence of the world they lived in.

As she was filming the encounter howerever she noticed a new arrival in the hallway as Moon cautiously crept around the corner and peered around to watch the fight. Dottie just smiled and said nothing.

Demetri was wracked with pain. Eli had already give him a serious beating and now he had to fight this punk in a straight up fair fight. He could barely put up his defense against Doug's manic assault! He attacked Demetri with a flurry of violent punches aimed at his head that Demetri did his best to block before he suddenly dropped down and changed to hammering Demetri with body blows! Demetri doubled over in pain from his violent assault and then Doug followed it up with a punch across his face, grabbed him, shoved him aside and then kicked him in the back and sent him sprawling to the floor. Demetri crashed against the floor but rolled with the impact and scrambled to get back to his feet. He sucked in air as the thug approached him and wiped his mouth with his fist.

"Come on, nerd! Fight back! Let me have some fun here!" He laughed and attacked Demetri with a double kick that Demetri desperately dodged. He put some distance between them and looked past Doug to where Eli was still struggling to get up and then he focused back on Doug. "Alright. Come and get it, jerkface." Demetri challenged and put his guard up. Doug attacked him again with a few quick punches that Demetri blocked, deflected and evaded to the best of his ability but he couldn't keep it up for long until Doug caught him with multiple kicks that broke through Demetri's guard and then he turned and landed a spinning kick against Demetri's face followed by another jumping kick from his other leg that crashed against Demetri's face and sent him crashing down against a wall to the floor again.

Moon began creeping down the hallway and pulling something from her back.

Hawk rolled onto his stomach, sucked in air and he finally began pulling himself up again as he saw the horrible beating his friend was taking. (What...what was I doing? What was I doing all this time? What am I doing now? He's getting beaten! He's killing him and what the hell am I doing? Dammit! Dammit this is all my fault! If I hadn't beaten him up...he wouldn't be losing like this! Get up! Get up! GET UP! Get up dammit! Get up!)

Demetri was slammed down to the floor and Doug got on top of him and began laying into Demetri repeatedly! He grabbed his neck with one hand and then he began repeatedly hammering him in the face! He punched at him again and again while Demetri shielded his face with his arm while he struggled to pull his arm away from his neck. Doug laughed madly while he continued to freely hammer away at Demetri until he felt someone grab him from behind! Hawk pulled him back, leaped backward and he turned around and slammed him to the floor! Doug gasped in pain and looked up at the Hawk standing over him.

"What the fuck are you doing, Birdman?"

"My name...is HAWK! Get it right!" Hawk shouted at him. "This was my fight you had no right interfering! Now get the hell out of here, Doug!"

"Oh yeah?" He sneered and started getting back up. "Make me."

Hawk kicked him in the face. "Gladly."

Doug rolled away and got back up and advanced on him with another series of kicks but Hawk shut them down, grabbed his leg and drove a punch into his face! Doug backed away and then he attacked again. The two threw punches and exchanged hits briefly before Doug grabbed his arm and began laying into Doug with punches. Hawk recoiled and backed away gasping in pain and then Doug kicked him across the face! Hawk fell to the side but he quickly got back up and did his best to block revolving spinning kicks despite the exhaustion and pain his body was in until Doug switched it up and stepped in and punched him across the face and threw him against the wall!

Doug backed up and laughed at them. Demetri was holding his throat and writhing in pain from the beatings he'd taken and Hawk was trying to pull himself together but he was in the same shape as Demetri. "Is that all you nerds can do? Goddamn man! This is way too easy! I can finish you both off right here! I'll crush the Miyagi-Nerd and tell Sensei that I took down a traitor at the same time. You're gonna beg for your life, LIP!" He flared up his hand and got ready to strike at Hawk when a soda can came out of nowhere and bonked him on the back of the head! "ARRRRGHHH! WHO THREW THAT?!" He turned around to see Moon standing there with her eyes wide with terror. He also saw Dottie filming the whole encounter.

"I-I'm sorry." Moon stammered and backed away.

Dottie began lowering her phone. She still wasn't making a move just yet but she had a feeling she would need to. "Hey, Mooninite, get behind me." Dottie told her. Moon nodded and ran backwards and hid behind the baseball player.

"Oh you sluts are dead!" Doug shouted and started towards them only for Hawk to grab him around the shirt, pull him around and punch him across the face and kick him aside, advance on him and land a double kick on Doug and back it up with another punch! Doug fell to the ground while Hawk grabbed his own shirt and pulled it off and tossed it aside. "That.Is.IT! You hurt my brother, you disrespected me and now you're threatening Moon?! Oh you are asking for it Doug! Come on! Get up! Get up and face the fury of The Hawk!" 

"My pleasure." Doug grunted and got up. That was when Demetri stumbled over to Hawk and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey man." He raised his hand. "Binary Brothers Back In Action?"

"I've got your back, brother." Hawk replied and they clapped their hands. "Binary Brothers Back-To-Back." and turned to square off with Doug.

Dottie grinned and resumed filming.

You are here » World of Paragons » San Fernando Valley Karate » San Fernando Valley Karate