World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Expanded Universe » Kenshiro: The Dragon of Hinansho

Kenshiro: The Dragon of Hinansho

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Note: Timeline wise this takes place within a few weeks following the Suko arc. This series chronicles The Dragon of Dragon Kai known as Kenshiro. Tone-wise this is Fatal Fury meets Baki Hanma. Imagine Iron Fist but, you know, good!

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Note: Timeline wise this takes place within a few weeks following the Suko arc. This series chronicles The Dragon of Dragon Kai known as Kenshiro. Tone-wise this is Fatal Fury meets Baki Hanma. Imagine Iron Fist but, you know, good!

So it's like The Comic? AWESOME!  :glasses:

But seriously, this is going to be so much fun. I'm looking forward to it bro!

Who would be crazy enough to set up a place of business inside what used to be a church? Chidori? Maybe but one wouldn't consider her the religious type. Not that she doesn't believe it's that she's not the respect someone just because type. For Kenshiro Hamura(No relation) he considers this as symbolic as it gets.

He opens the door when he hears a knock on the door to find Matsunaga Sakura of the hit Stream View series 'Here's Sakura!'. "Hey, Sakura!" He studied her, she was panting and wiped a few beads of sweat from her brow. "What's going on?"

"The Behemoth. He's destroying the restaurant that used to belong to that Demon Woman, this is beyond rage Ken, he's in full Berserk mode"

Kenshiro stepped out then locked the door after he closed it behind him, he has known The Behemoth since they were running the streets when they were little. It takes a lot to rile him up and when he's in that berserk stage, not even an army would stop him. "Has he hurt anyone"

Sakura shook her head. "His gang have pretty much kept anyone from getting close but who knows how long that would last once the police arrive"

Kenshiro nods, he didn't even need to know what was the source of his anger. Suko's actions have caused a dark cloud to loom over the city but he will be damned if he'd let her poison bring his friend down with him.

Sakura's eyes widened when she sees Kenshiro take off in such a speed that could be described as inhuman. No way she's missing this, she may not be as fast as he is but she's determined to try and keep up.

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Who would be crazy enough to set up a place of business inside what used to be a church? Chidori? Maybe but one wouldn't consider her the religious type. Not that she doesn't believe it's that she's not the respect someone just because type. For Kenshiro Hamura(No relation) he considers this as symbolic as it gets.

He opens the door when he hears a knock on the door to find Matsunaga Sakura of the hit Stream View series 'Here's Sakura!'. "Hey, Sakura!" He studied her, she was panting and wiped a few beads of sweat from her brow. "What's going on?"

"The Behemoth. He's destroying the restaurant that used to belong to that Demon Woman, this is beyond rage Ken, he's in full Berserk mode"

Kenshiro stepped out then locked the door after he closed it behind him, he has known The Behemoth since they were running the streets when they were little. It takes a lot to rile him up and when he's in that berserk stage, not even an army would stop him. "Has he hurt anyone"

Sakura shook her head. "His gang have pretty much kept anyone from getting close but who knows how long that would last once the police arrive"

Kenshiro nods, he didn't even need to know what was the source of his anger. Suko's actions have caused a dark cloud to loom over the city but he will be damned if he'd let her poison bring his friend down with him.

Sakura's eyes widened when she sees Kenshiro take off in such a speed that could be described as inhuman. No way she's missing this, she may not be as fast as he is but she's determined to try and keep up.

"Oh hell yeah man! Off to a very interesting start! Makes complete sense too!

IC!

"Seriously big guy! You need to calm down!" Chidori shouted into the restaurant over the crashing and banging and smashing inside. "Don't get me wrong! I get it! I really do! But you're endangering everyone outside like this! There are specialized Demolition Crews for a reason! Come on!" Chidori couldn't say that she was sad to see this place go. After everything Suko had put them through it was hard to even look at it. A place that had once brought her and her co-workers so much peace and joy had become a foreboding reminder of a monster's path of destruction.  The employees had been gradually leaving after her arrest and there was nobody taking charge anyway so it had become just an empty tomb. A haunted house in the area that nobody wanted to enter. There had been rumors about some other businessmen or women looking to buy it out and refurbish it but that was going to be one hell of an undertaking after this. If he was just venting she'd be happy to let him be but things were starting to get thrown out of the restaurant and it was getting close to the crowd. The police were blocking the area off now while waiting for backup to deal with the situation while Chidori continued yelling into the restaurant in vain. (Dammit! Nothing! At this point I'm going to need to get in there myself!)

Haruno had already had the Devil Tiger gang disband from the restaurant. It had gone from an occasional venting to just him going borderline Hulk Smash mode. Half of the restaurant had already been rendered to nothing and he's fully determined on making sure it's nothing but dust when it's all over. If it were just the restaurant she wouldn't care but her biggest concern was him inadvertently harming the civilians. She had already got some of the gang to do their best to deflect the debris. Battler had been doing that with a series of kicks and punches. As far as Haruno is concerned, he's not going to jail. Especially over that psychotic bitch.

She smiled when she saw Kenshiro arrive at the scene in a blink of an eye. "KEN!!"

Kenshiro waved to her as she ran up. His eyes widened, he's aware of what Sakura had told her but not to this length. "That bad huh."

Haruno
https://w.wallhaven.cc/full/ym/wallhaven-ymd5gl.png

A childhood friend of Ken and old flame.

Behemoth
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b857c5ead4a … o2_500.png

Younger brother of Kenshiro. From a different mother. Given that Behemoth is as big as MCU's Hulk the fact that he's Ken's little bro is ironic.

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Haruno had already had the Devil Tiger gang disband from the restaurant. It had gone from an occasional venting to just him going borderline Hulk Smash mode. Half of the restaurant had already been rendered to nothing and he's fully determined on making sure it's nothing but dust when it's all over. If it were just the restaurant she wouldn't care but her biggest concern was him inadvertently harming the civilians. She had already got some of the gang to do their best to deflect the debris. Battler had been doing that with a series of kicks and punches. As far as Haruno is concerned, he's not going to jail. Especially over that psychotic bitch.

She smiled when she saw Kenshiro arrive at the scene in a blink of an eye. "KEN!!"

Kenshiro waved to her as she ran up. His eyes widened, he's aware of what Sakura had told her but not to this length. "That bad huh."

Haruno
https://w.wallhaven.cc/full/ym/wallhaven-ymd5gl.png

A childhood friend of Ken and old flame.

Behemoth
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b857c5ead4a … o2_500.png

Younger brother of Kenshiro. From a different mother. Given that Behemoth is as big as MCU's Hulk the fact that he's Ken's little bro is ironic.

NOTE!

First link for Haruno wasn't working!

As such!

https://i.imgur.com/zpEMVTQ.jpg

:glasses:

IC!

"He's been at it all day." Haruno informed Ken. "I don't think he'll be satisfied until he's crushed and smashed everything inside into pulp. He's going to hurt himself at this rate."

Chidori sighed with relief as Ken made his epic entrance. "Hey man. You're just in time. He's gone berserk again in there. If we don't stop him soon he's going to bring the building down on himself."

Kenshiro looked into the building and sighed. "Alright. I'll go in and have a word with them. Keep the people back and your guard up."

"Yes Sensei."

Kenshiro walked into the restaurant and Battler took a breather. "About time man. This was getting out hand."

"Sorry I'm late, bro, but I'll take care of it now. Thanks for holding down the fort."

Sakura arrived soon after Kenshiro and she doubled over with her hands on her knees gasping for breath. "Please...no...more..."

"Hey flower girl! Glad to see you could make it!"

"Water..."

Chidori grabbed a bottle of water that had rolled out of the restaurant and handed it to her. "You really ran the whole way back huh? Nice job, flower girl, I'm proud of you."

Haruno!

https://images.hdqwalls.com/download/tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-7-remake-4k-cu-1080x2160.jpg

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Haruno!

https://www.reddit.com/r/cosplay/commen … ildren_at/
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bKOZwa

Hell yeah Haruno!

Battler!
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40500000/kevin-patag-Squall-Leonhart-final-fantasy-viii-40563163-702-1090.jpg

"B? It's me, Big Bro. Look I'm not asking you to stop doing what you're doing. All I need from you is to give me five minutes to speak my piece" Kenshiro called out from what used to be the entrance before Behemoth ripped it off its hinges. "Just five minutes, Bro. If you don't care for what I have to say after that then Smash away. Heck, I might even join you. Cool?"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"B? It's me, Big Bro. Look I'm not asking you to stop doing what you're doing. All I need from you is to give me five minutes to speak my piece" Kenshiro called out from what used to be the entrance before Behemoth ripped it off its hinges. "Just five minutes, Bro. If you don't care for what I have to say after that then Smash away. Heck, I might even join you. Cool?"

Behemoth had a wine rack raised above his head and he was about to throw it away when he heard Ken and he turned around. "B-big bro?" He blinked his eyes a couple of times as if he was coming out of a trance. "What did I? Oh....oh man...I got really mad again didn't I?" He lowered the wine rack and grabbed two bottles off of it. One for him and Kenshiro and sat down at a bar. "Uhhh...okay. I think I can hold off for five minutes at least."

Kenshiro sat down next to Behemoth and they clinked the bottles. "Wow. Wow I really exploded today didn't I?"

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Behemoth had a wine rack raised above his head and he was about to throw it away when he heard Ken and he turned around. "B-big bro?" He blinked his eyes a couple of times as if he was coming out of a trance. "What did I? Oh....oh man...I got really mad again didn't I?" He lowered the wine rack and grabbed two bottles off of it. One for him and Kenshiro and sat down at a bar. "Uhhh...okay. I think I can hold off for five minutes at least."

Kenshiro sat down next to Behemoth and they clinked the bottles. "Wow. Wow I really exploded today didn't I?"

"Thank Kami, it was like World War 3 up in there" Battler breathed a sigh of relief, he noticed the bar they're hanging out in unscathed.

"You're not taking anything from here!" Kenshiro called out

Battler pouted

"Nothing worth taking anyway Batsey" Chidori pat him on the back.

Kenshiro returned to his conversation with Behemoth, "Trust me bro if I hadn't had Dragon Kai training to keep me in my Zen Zone I would've demolished this place with you. I know how much this place meant to you but the best revenge is not stooping to her level and being a better person."

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"Thank Kami, it was like World War 3 up in there" Battler breathed a sigh of relief, he noticed the bar they're hanging out in unscathed.

"You're not taking anything from here!" Kenshiro called out

Battler pouted

"Nothing worth taking anyway Batsey" Chidori pat him on the back.

Kenshiro returned to his conversation with Behemoth, "Trust me bro if I hadn't had Dragon Kai training to keep me in my Zen Zone I would've demolished this place with you. I know how much this place meant to you but the best revenge is not stooping to her level and being a better person."

"I'm just glad he was finally stopped. Behemoth's temper is even scarier than yours, Chinatsu." Sakura commented.

Chidori laughed and ruffled her hair. "Well listen to you run your mouth. You really are growing up!" She teased.

Behemoth popped the cap off of the bottle and drank from it. "Yeah, but...I worked here for all this time. I worked right next to her. I was working alongside that maniac all that time and I never even suspected her!" He lowered his head against  the bar and Ken patted his brother on his back. "She had us all fooled. We all spent so much time together at the restaurant and we never knew." He took another swig. "Ahhhh. She called us a family. She said that no matter what we would all be one big united loving family together. She was always saying things like that and it was alwas just one big bold faced lie!"

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"I'm just glad he was finally stopped. Behemoth's temper is even scarier than yours, Chinatsu." Sakura commented.

Chidori laughed and ruffled her hair. "Well listen to you run your mouth. You really are growing up!" She teased.

Behemoth popped the cap off of the bottle and drank from it. "Yeah, but...I worked here for all this time. I worked right next to her. I was working alongside that maniac all that time and I never even suspected her!" He lowered his head against  the bar and Ken patted his brother on his back. "She had us all fooled. We all spent so much time together at the restaurant and we never knew." He took another swig. "Ahhhh. She called us a family. She said that no matter what we would all be one big united loving family together. She was always saying things like that and it was alwas just one big bold faced lie!"

"I get it, for real. The sense of betrayal and the rage from it. It's one of the reasons why I'd lose myself to fighting in underground competitions., when that doesn't quench it I'm an enforcer for hire.I thought I'd be lost in the darkness forever. That was till Sensei turned my life around, then I met the rest of the Dragon Kai. It was then, I wake up and realized those who I thought was my family wasn't my family. They didn't know the true meaning of it" He placed a comforting hand on Behemoth's shoulder, "Real family, the ones you'd count on most. Would never betray you"

Haruno took a deep breath and breathes a sigh of relief, she carefully walks in and once she got close enough she crouched before Behemoth. "He's not wrong you know"

Behemoth looked at Haruno sheepishly, "A billion pardons for my moment of stupidity?"

Detective Maki and Kenshin arrived at the scene, once they saw the building Maki was astonished that happened courtesy of the one man wrecking crew. "Great Kami!"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"I get it, for real. The sense of betrayal and the rage from it. It's one of the reasons why I'd lose myself to fighting in underground competitions., when that doesn't quench it I'm an enforcer for hire.I thought I'd be lost in the darkness forever. That was till Sensei turned my life around, then I met the rest of the Dragon Kai. It was then, I wake up and realized those who I thought was my family wasn't my family. They didn't know the true meaning of it" He placed a comforting hand on Behemoth's shoulder, "Real family, the ones you'd count on most. Would never betray you"

Haruno took a deep breath and breathes a sigh of relief, she carefully walks in and once she got close enough she crouched before Behemoth. "He's not wrong you know"

Behemoth looked at Haruno sheepishly, "A billion pardons for my moment of stupidity?"

Detective Maki and Kenshin arrived at the scene, once they saw the building Maki was astonished that happened courtesy of the one man wrecking crew. "Great Kami!"

"Oh, hey Inspector." Chidori greeted. "First time seeing one of Behemoth's rampages?"

Maki looked at her in disbelief. "This has happened before?!"

"Remember what happened to the Brotherhood of Fury?"

"That was him?! I thought it was a gang attack!"

"Nope. All him."

"I....see....and his rampage here was because...?"

She looked down. "He used to work the kitchen here." Chidori replied sadly.

Maki groaned and rubbed her brow. (Dammit Suko. Are you proud of yourself?)

Kenshin looked around at the rubble laying around and outside of the once beautiful and opulent high class restaurant. It really did look like a tornado blew through the area. "I get it. The kid's just blowing off steam. I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'll go in and have a word with them."

Haruno grabbed a wine bottle and sipped from it. "To be fair, this place would need to be completely refurbished by the next owner anyway. Even if the damage was excessive you still saved them some time. Now, don't get me wrong, I get it, we all do, and while this wasn't the best way to handle it, it is understandable you'd want to blow off some steam. Even Chi-Bird's done the same thing. But the #1 rule of that is not to involve civilians."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It all worked out. Besides, it's like Kenshiro said. Family is the people who stand by you. Who love you. Who support you. Who truly care for you and guide you and lift you up to become better than you are and catch you when you fall." Haruno assured him. "We're your family, big guy, and no matter what we'll always be there for you. Forget that Suko bitch. She isn't worth remembering. Don't let her betrayal define you. Rise above it and come out the other end of this tunnel stronger and better than you were before."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Oh, hey Inspector." Chidori greeted. "First time seeing one of Behemoth's rampages?"

Maki looked at her in disbelief. "This has happened before?!"

"Remember what happened to the Brotherhood of Fury?"

"That was him?! I thought it was a gang attack!"

"Nope. All him."

"I....see....and his rampage here was because...?"

She looked down. "He used to work the kitchen here." Chidori replied sadly.

Maki groaned and rubbed her brow. (Dammit Suko. Are you proud of yourself?)

Kenshin looked around at the rubble laying around and outside of the once beautiful and opulent high class restaurant. It really did look like a tornado blew through the area. "I get it. The kid's just blowing off steam. I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'll go in and have a word with them."

Haruno grabbed a wine bottle and sipped from it. "To be fair, this place would need to be completely refurbished by the next owner anyway. Even if the damage was excessive you still saved them some time. Now, don't get me wrong, I get it, we all do, and while this wasn't the best way to handle it, it is understandable you'd want to blow off some steam. Even Chi-Bird's done the same thing. But the #1 rule of that is not to involve civilians."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It all worked out. Besides, it's like Kenshiro said. Family is the people who stand by you. Who love you. Who support you. Who truly care for you and guide you and lift you up to become better than you are and catch you when you fall." Haruno assured him. "We're your family, big guy, and no matter what we'll always be there for you. Forget that Suko bitch. She isn't worth remembering. Don't let her betrayal define you. Rise above it and come out the other end of this tunnel stronger and better than you were before."

B took a deep breath then, for the first time, sighed in relief. "You're right guys. She's not worth the waste of energy"

"Halelujah to that!" Battler cheered from behind the bar while he drinks a milkshake that he helped himself to.

https://c.zmtcdn.com/data/reviews_photos/769/2576ba188df4e1a84d991625d0770769.jpg

(As long as they're not taking anything from the building.) Maki thought to herself.

Behemoth smiled at Battler and gave him a thumbs up. He sees Kenshin enter whats left of the building, "You won't expect any resestance from me if you're taking me in"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

B took a deep breath then, for the first time, sighed in relief. "You're right guys. She's not worth the waste of energy"

"Halelujah to that!" Battler cheered from behind the bar while he drinks a milkshake that he helped himself to.

(As long as they're not taking anything from the building.) Maki thought to herself.

Behemoth smiled at Battler and gave him a thumbs up. He sees Kenshin enter whats left of the building, "You won't expect any resestance from me if you're taking me in"

Kenshin nodded. "Legally speaking I do have to take you in big guy. We'll let you cool your head in a detention cell for a while." He looked around. "You're lucky that nobody owns this place right now but we still had it blocked off for a reason and it is disturbing the peace, reckless endangerment, destruction of property and disorderly conduct at the very least. Finish your drink and we can go. I imagine that the judge will be tolerant. Some community service at least hopefully."

Matsunaga Sakura

She wonders what kind of transport would be big enough to take him to the police department? Her eyes widened when he shrunk down to normal size if 8ft in height would be considered normal. Sakura kicked herself in forgetting the fact that his mother was a giant and giants were known to change shape. She watches in amazement as Kenshiro walked with him, one man managed to calm berserk before things got out of hand.

"I'll be out before you know it" Behemoth assured

"You better" Haruno wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll look after the gang until then"

Sakura gave one final look at the place before she turned her attention towards Chidori who called out to Behemoth “ Treat you to all you can eat night at Flaming Dragon when you get out, big guy!“

“Sorry hon, I already called dibs on that offer” Haruno winked at Chidori

Sakura pats Chi-bird on the back. “Let the love birds have this one Chi-Bird”

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Matsunaga Sakura

She wonders what kind of transport would be big enough to take him to the police department? Her eyes widened when he shrunk down to normal size if 8ft in height would be considered normal. Sakura kicked herself in forgetting the fact that his mother was a giant and giants were known to change shape. She watches in amazement as Kenshiro walked with him, one man managed to calm berserk before things got out of hand.

"I'll be out before you know it" Behemoth assured

"You better" Haruno wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll look after the gang until then"

"Just take it easy alright, big guy?" Chidori asked him. "I understand where you were coming from don't get me wrong but she isn't worth it."

"Yeah. I know. I'll be okay though. Thank you. Take care, Chi-Bird."

"It'll all be okay." She assured him as Ken lead him into a wagon.

"He really did all this?" Maki asked again. "Incredible. If he could learn to control that temper of his he could be a real force for good."

You are here » World of Paragons » Expanded Universe » Kenshiro: The Dragon of Hinansho