World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Adventures of The Chase Siblings » Adventures of The Chase Siblings: Paragons For Hire

Adventures of The Chase Siblings: Paragons For Hire

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Adventures of The Chase Siblings is a web serial that chronicles the titular siblings: Cody, and Elizabeth Chase. A duo who come from a family of globetrotting science heroes who'd save the world while uncovering uncharted locations in the process. Having settled in another city the siblings seek to craft their own legacy within the superhero community.

The web serial is considered a reconstruction of the street-level superhero stories and the silver age of comics.

Note: A thing to take note of regarding this series is that I'm not looking at reinventing the wheel. What I'm looking at doing is to bring back the fun and the idealism of the superhero genre

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/crvZFOtdiz8/maxresdefault.jpg

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Adventures of The Chase Siblings is a web serial that chronicles the titular siblings: Cody, and Elizabeth Chase. A duo who come from a family of globetrotting science heroes who'd save the world while uncovering uncharted locations in the process. Having settled in another city the siblings seek to craft their own legacy within the superhero community.

The web serial is considered a reconstruction of the street-level superhero stories and the silver age of comics.

Note: A thing to take note of regarding this series is that I'm not looking at reinventing the wheel. What I'm looking at doing is to bring back the fun and the idealism of the superhero genre

Hell yeah bro! Bringing back our OG Professional Superhero OC's! This is going to be so damn cathartic!

Issue #1
Bright Lights, Big City

https://i.imgur.com/Q56yFAd.jpg
The difference between this and the comics is that, in the comics, superhero activity usually happens the moment you’re out on patrol. In reality, there are days when there is no activity whatsoever. Then there are the times when it’ll take hours before any real action occurs. From personal experience that can get pretty boring. They also never take into account the amount of preparation that goes into finding something while on patrol; hence the cameras installed throughout the district.

Sitting atop the ledge of an apartment building, I swing my feet back and forth watching the stream of cars rattle past. It’s a cold night and a little windy than usual and it seems that most criminals are taking the night off. My name is Cody Chase and I’m a Superhero. Superhero for Hire to be exact.

I read the light novel Guardian: Holding Out For a Hero while watching out for any criminal activity on the bottom half of the holographic tablet that I’ve activated on the palm of my black-gloved hand. One of my connections activate the security cameras around the city and transferred the feed to the tablet. In this line of work multitasking is the key ingredient.

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Issue #1
Bright Lights, Big City

The difference between this and the comics is that, in the comics, superhero activity usually happens the moment you’re out on patrol. In reality, there are days when there is no activity whatsoever. Then there are the times when it’ll take hours before any real action occurs. From personal experience that can get pretty boring. They also never take into account the amount of preparation that goes into finding something while on patrol; hence the cameras installed throughout the district.

Sitting atop the ledge of an apartment building, I swing my feet back and forth watching the stream of cars rattle past. It’s a cold night and a little windy than usual and it seems that most criminals are taking the night off. My name is Cody Chase and I’m a Superhero. Superhero for Hire to be exact.

I read the light novel Guardian: Holding Out For a Hero while watching out for any criminal activity on the bottom half of the holographic tablet that I’ve activated on the palm of my black-gloved hand. One of my connections activate the security cameras around the city and transferred the feed to the tablet. In this line of work multitasking is the key ingredient.

Welcome to the party Cody! I've already got someone whipped up for you!

A few minutes passed of simple peace and the usual city noises until he heard an alert and switched it on to show a low level villain breaking into the museum. He's wearing black jeans and shoes, a t-shirt, sports jersey, some light football armor and helmet and domino mask and boxing gloves on his hands. What's most notable is his Quirk: Springs. The thief has the ability to turn his legs and arms into springs. This is different from the Springlike Limbs Quirk, which allowed the users to store and release force by coiling their muscles, akin to a coil spring, whereas this Quirk let him turn his limbs into bio-organic spring steel and stretch them out before snapping them back to normal.

A spring is an elastic object that stores mechanical energy. Springs are typically made of spring steel. There are many spring designs. In everyday use, the term often refers to coil springs.

Coil Cale: The Springheeled Villain.

https://i.imgur.com/ugXSbL6.png

This was going to be fun!

You are here » World of Paragons » Adventures of The Chase Siblings » Adventures of The Chase Siblings: Paragons For Hire