World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » A Marvelous Expanded Universe » Meditation Beach: The Dhampire, The Demon And The Witch!

Meditation Beach: The Dhampire, The Demon And The Witch!

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

https://i.imgur.com/IZWghkH.jpg

Carmella smiled to herself as she sat near the edge where the ocean waters reached the surface. Enjoying the feel of the waves making land and touching her feet a few moments before it returns to the sea. Between this and the cool breeze, she's feeling this was the relief she needed.

She sensed her Daemon near her. To an outsider it would resemble nothing more than Carmella's twin sister in a black bikini, laying on the sand next to her as it lets the tidal wave fully engulf her. Carmella is safe as the water only reached her waist. "What are you doing?"

"Reenacting a scene from the movie Creepshow." Carmella's Daemon responds in her mind.

"Weren't the characters buried from the neck up?" Carmella asked

"This is more fun" Her Daemon reasoned

Carmella nods, "So I take it you're calm then?"

Her Daemon sits up, brushing her hair back before she folded her legs and relaxed with Carmella. "Sorry I snapped like that. It's just you were giving them vampire survival 101 and they just brushed it off as something that is cool and awe-inspiring"

"To be fair the vampires have themselves to blame for that one. They're the ones who convinced the human and mutant masses that they're rock stars or sex gods through a string of movies, tv shows, and novels."

"They still could've took what you're saying seriously," Her Daemon said while picking up a pebble and throwing it across the ocean.

"I understand the reasoning behind your frustration but they weren't being disrespectful. Besides Peter and A.C.(America Chavez) were taking it seriously"

Carmella's Daemon snorted. "Fair but Pan is a Science Buff so of course, he would. And A.C.? I can understand that but she was also into something else besides your lesson"

"What are you talking about"

[b]"Don't be nieve. It doesn't suit you. I can sense her infatuation."
[/b]

+1

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Carmella smiled to herself as she sat near the edge where the ocean waters reached the surface. Enjoying the feel of the waves making land and touching her feet a few moments before it returns to the sea. Between this and the cool breeze, she's feeling this was the relief she needed.

She sensed her Daemon near her. To an outsider it would resemble nothing more than Carmella's twin sister in a black bikini, laying on the sand next to her as it lets the tidal wave fully engulf her. Carmella is safe as the water only reached her waist. "What are you doing?"

"Reenacting a scene from the movie Creepshow." Carmella's Daemon responds in her mind.

Her Daemon sits up, brushing her hair back before she folded her legs and relaxed with Carmella. "Sorry I snapped like that. It's just you were giving them vampire survival 101 and they just brushed it off as something that is cool and awe-inspiring."

"To be fair the vampires have themselves to blame for that one. They're the ones who convinced the human and mutant masses that they're rock stars or sex gods* through a string of movies, tv shows, and novels."

"They still could've took what you're saying seriously," Her Daemon said while picking up a pebble and throwing it across the ocean.

"I understand the reasoning behind your frustration but they weren't being disrespectful. Besides Peter and A.C.(America Chavez) were taking it seriously"

Carmella's Daemon snorted. "Fair but Pan is a Science Buff so of course, he would. And A.C.? I can understand that but she was also into something else besides your lesson"

"Don't be naïve. It doesn't suit you. I can sense her infatuation."

The Sex Gods part was all Lilith tho.  :rofl:

Nice to see more of Lilith and the beach is a perfect spot for her to spend some quality time with internal demon and of course I still love their banter! The ship tease with Chavez is definitely something we can have some real fun with! I'm looking to continuing this story tomorrow and having more fun with the characters!

NIGHT!

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Her Daemon sits up, brushing her hair back before she folded her legs and relaxed with Carmella. "Sorry I snapped like that. It's just you were giving them vampire survival 101 and they just brushed it off as something that is cool and awe-inspiring"

"To be fair the vampires have themselves to blame for that one. They're the ones who convinced the human and mutant masses that they're rock stars or sex gods through a string of movies, tv shows, and novels."

"Don't be naïve. It doesn't suit you. I can sense her infatuation."

"Chavez? Really? I know she prefers the ladies but are you sure she would have eyes for me? After what happened with the vampires?"

"Her unfortunate encounter has been a hinderance to your relationship yes but the feelings she is developing within herself for you are real and it is leading to conflict within her. However her heart is winning. That is why she is always so eager to help and defend you. It's why she offered the beach trip so we could bask in the sun on this beach."

Carmella pondered this. "She could've sent us anywhere, even back home, or to my room to rest, or somewhere else but she sent us here so we could relax on the beach and unwind. She really is a sweetheart. I hope this doesn't mean I've been neglecting her feelings though."

"Chavez herself is still coming to terms with the feelings in her heart so it's not your fault if you haven't realized them when she hasn't acknowledged them herself. The best thing you can do for her now is to get things sorted between the two of us and then arrange a sit down between the two of you later and just talk to her. Build a relationship between the two of you and your mutual feelings will blossom in time.

"You know? You're being awfully friendly for a Demon." Carmella joked at her with a smirk.

"You are my host, Princess, it's only natural that I want the body I'm sharing with you to be in proper condition to ensure our continued symbiotic relationship is a healthy one."

+1

"True. I have heard a lot of horror stories of what happens when a vampire's inner daemon becomes out of control."

"Simply put. It's Hulk on a really really really bad day."
Carmella's Daemon noted

Carmella rubs her chin. She has heard stories yet she has faced her share of Monsters and Hulk isn't someone she considers a monster. At least based on what the Doc and her mother would tell her. "I'd still would like a team up with him though"

"Now that would be a team up for the ages!" Her Daemon pumped her fist in the air

Note: Hulk did get his rematch against Thanos. Technically the alternate Thanos from Endgame. He finally emerged when Thanos threatened to kill Peter. Well, there's anger then there's blackout anger.

https://i.imgur.com/PCxycaw.png

Beast Hulk. The more Primal yet stronger version of regular Hulk. Imagine The Beast from Split and Glass but more deadly. It's like a Terminator where it wouldn't stop till the object of its rage is completely obliterated

+1

"True. I have heard a lot of horror stories of what happens when a vampire's inner daemon becomes out of control."

"Simply put. It's Hulk on a really really really bad day."
Carmella's Daemon noted

Carmella rubs her chin. She has heard stories yet she has faced her share of Monsters and Hulk isn't someone she considers a monster. At least based on what the Doc and her mother would tell her. "I'd still would like a team up with him though"

"Now that would be a team up for the ages!" Her Daemon pumped her fist in the air

Note: Hulk did get his rematch against Thanos. Technically the alternate Thanos from Endgame. He finally emerged when Thanos threatened to kill Peter. Well, there's anger then there's blackout anger.

https://i.imgur.com/PCxycaw.png

Beast Hulk. The more Primal yet stronger version of regular Hulk. Imagine The Beast from Split and Glass but more deadly. It's like a Terminator where it wouldn't stop till the object of its rage is completely obliterated

https://i.postimg.cc/pL6sFLvh/avengers-endgame-hulk-thanos-rematch-fight-1197842.webp

Oh hell yeah. Between Beast Hulk, Stormbreaker Thor, Mjolnir Steve, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel? Thanos got the fight of his life! Strange even got in on the fight this time! How? Simple. He duplicated himself again! Let oen duplicate deal with the flood while the others fought Thanos Army alongside the others and Strange himself fought Thanos.  As monstrously powerful as Thanos is even he was getting torn up in the final battle! By the time he was snapped away at the end he was already on his last legs anyway. It was just the best way to obliterate Thanos and the rest of his army all at once.  :glasses:

And don't worry Carmella. You'll get your chance to team up with Hulk, everyone will, when The Juggernaut Arc rolls around.  :writing:

You are here » World of Paragons » A Marvelous Expanded Universe » Meditation Beach: The Dhampire, The Demon And The Witch!