World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » My Thoughts On The Injustice Movie

My Thoughts On The Injustice Movie

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Shine On, You Batshit Crazy Diamond!

We have Homelander and soon Thraag. Why do we need this garbage? :dontknow:

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

We have Homelander and soon Thraag. Why do we need this garbage?

Trying to chase what's popular.

The Injustice Series did sell, mainly due to the Batwank, but this Evil Superman just doesn't work. He's too much of a punching bag to be the threat he's supposed to be and plot armor keeps the Regime from finishing off Team Batman. This, along with the other problems of their universe, everyone being either an idiot, an asshole or both, just makes it a dumpster fire.

Also, Invincible came out in 2003. The Boys in 2006. Injustice in 2013. They practically had the blueprints for how to do a scary evil Superman right there and still botched it.  :crazyfun:

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Trying to chase what's popular.

The Injustice Series did sell, mainly due to the Batwank, but this Evil Superman just doesn't work. He's too much of a punching bag to be the threat he's supposed to be and plot armor keeps the Regime from finishing off Team Batman. This, along with the other problems of their universe, everyone being either an idiot, an asshole or both, just makes it a dumpster fire.

Also, Invincible came out in 2003. The Boys in 2006. Injustice in 2013. They practically had the blueprints for how to do a scary evil Superman right there and still botched it.

Hell Omni-Man just showcase that, if you want to do Evil Superman, then do it in a manner where he isn't a complete wuss. The last two episodes alone just showcase how little of a chance Earth would have against an Evil Superman. Granted the Roided Kaiju managed to slow Nolan down but still

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Hell Omni-Man just showcase that, if you want to do Evil Superman, then do it in a manner where he isn't a complete wuss. The last two episodes alone just showcase how little of a chance Earth would have against an Evil Superman. Granted the Roided Kaiju managed to slow Nolan down but still

And that's just Nolan. He's strong but he's just one Viltrumite. There are many others and Thragg is hilariously above even them.

I'm just saying. You wouldn't see Nolan jobbing out to freaking Alfred or Montoya. Super Roids or not.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

And that's just Nolan. He's strong but he's just one Viltrumite. There are many others and Thragg is hilariously above even them.

I'm just saying. You wouldn't see Nolan jobbing out to freaking Alfred or Montoya. Super Roids or not.

https://i.imgur.com/zNM7D0z.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kXdNQ1C7/superman-vs-renee-montoya-injustice-gods-among-us-4.jpg

Now Omni-Man.

Yeah.

:tomato:

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » My Thoughts On The Injustice Movie