World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » Guardians of Hinansho: Saviors of Hinansho

Guardians of Hinansho: Saviors of Hinansho

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Thunder erupted in the skies. Lightning flashed. The wind howled. Rain poured down in sheets. Two figures fought for supremacy as the storm raged around them. The sweat and blood on their faces washed away by the rain. Their faces were flushed with anger and determination as they lay into each other but it was obvious which one would win. The younger girl deflected the attacks from her opponent and unleashed a string of brutally attacks on her in the form of her killer combo: Rising Dragon Smash! It started with a lightning fast continuous series of brutal elbow strikes to her face and lower jaw while she continuously advanced on her, followed by her leaning down and smashing a double punch into her face and stomach simultaneously, then she leaped into the air, grabbed her head and pulled her head down into a knee strike into her face driven right between her eyes! She still wasn't done however and she followed this up with an elbow drop to her head followed by a rising uppercut to her face and a knee into her stomach. She followed this up by grabbing her head again, pulled it up, reared back and headbutted her head into her face! As Suko fell back, Chidori dropped down into a boxing stance, moved back and forth rapidly and then she stepped in and began throwing rapid fire full force hooks and straights and uppercuts and overhand punches with her full bodyweight behind them!

Suko was being completely thrashed by her machinegun punches and her body jerked around back and forth from the sheer power of the assault that Chidori was unleashing on her! Every hit was like a hammer across her face from a heavyweight boxer! But even in the middle of this all out furious assault she was able to catch herself and her footing and her hand snatched up and caught her wrist and twisted it before she drove a palm strike into Chidori's face! Chidori recoiled momentarily but she soon stepped back in and slipped away from the punch and moved in and slammed one more punch right into Suko's face hard enough to force her to release her hand! Screaming in rage, Chidori rushed in and continued her attack! Suko screamed back and retaliated in turn! They threw both attacks back and forth at each other but Chidori was coming out on top. She drove her punches and kicks on her opponent with full force, all of her power released at once, holding absolutely nothing back! Her opponent's costume tore and ripped and she even heard her bones starting to crack as the young girl continued to absolutely throttle her until finally she fell to the cold hard wet ground. The young girl immediately jumped on her, grabbed her by the shirt and began ruthlessly hammering her face into the ground. Ruthlessly, relentlessly unloading on her enemy. Her face grimacing in anger as tears poured from her eyes. Blood splashed onto the ground and her face and she just.kept.going. Almost completely losing herself in her blind rage towards the hated enemy she once considered her friend.

All the things she said, all of the warm smiles, the kindness, those long talks, the happiness they spent at the restaurant, a damn lie. All of it a damn lie! She smiled like a friend to them while she slaughtered innocent people behind their backs and she smiled over it like nothing was ever fucking wrong!

She finally stopped hitting her and grabbed Suko by her neck and began to squeeze it. "You....fucking....animal...you f-f-cuking....t-traitor....FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" She screamed. "FUCKING DIE YOU ANIMAL! YOU MONSTER! YOU MANIAC! YOU...YOU...you...I-I...." Her grip loosened and Suko gasped for breath again as Chidori stared at the broken and bloody mess she'd reduced her too. "I...Oh...God...wh-what did I..."

"....Couldn't do it huh?" Suko choked out before grasping a fallen knife and swinging it at her. Chidori saw it coming in time though and managed to get her arm in the way. She screamed in pain as the knife sank into her flesh and she rolled off of Suko. She fell on her stomach and grabbed her arm while they rolled around on the ground while Suko gasped for breath. They stayed like that for a minute before Chidori slowly climbed back up to her feet, grimaced in pain and pulled the knife out of her arm and turned to face Suko. The blood drenched knife in her hand.

Suko rolled over onto her stomach and spat blood onto the ground and grinned at her. "That's it...go ahead...do it. Come on, Chinatsu. Finish it."

Chidori stood over her and raised the knife. She could do it. She could stop her. Put an end to her right here and now. The way she had killed so many others. Make her feel the same suffering her victims felt.

"Go on. It'll feel good. I promise."

Chidori stepped closer and reared her arm back. She could do it. She could do it. She could put an end to her madness once and for all. Avenge her victims. Send her to Hell where she belonged. She could cut her heart right out! Nobody would stop her! Nobody would blame her! Nobody would know!

Nobody...except them. Chidori and Suko stared each other down and she slowly lowered her arm and tossed the knife away.

Suko sighed with disappointment. "Just trying to bring you into my world."

"Fuck off. I'm nothing like you and I never will be." Chidori retorted and grabbed her bleeding arm instead.

"Disappointing....I really thought you had the balls for it." She coughed out blood. "Doesn't matter...I know you, Chinatsu. My sweet little Chinatsu. I know you...and them." She rose up onto her knee unsteady but facing her now. "I know you...I know your family...your friends....where you go to school. It doesn't matter what prison you put me in. I'll get out. No matter how long it takes. I'll come back, you hear me? And I will kill them all. Hiro, Toki, Hawky, Amaya, Ichika, The Kiriyama's....and your mother?" She smiled. "Oh I'll take my time killing her." She coughed and hacked. "I'll kill her and paint the walls with her blood! You know I will! I'll kill all of them, Chi-Bird! Do you hear me? I will kill them all and make them scream and cry and curse your name!"

"BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, BITCH!" Chidori erupted and grabbed Suko's shirt again. "Scream and cry and throw your little fucking tantrums all you want! You will NEVER destroy who I am! You're going to prison and you are going to rot away for the rest of your fucking life! Knowing that every god forsaken breath you take from this moment onward is a gift from me! I want you remember that, Chifumi! I want you to remember my hands on your throat!" She leaned in close so that they were face to face now. "I want you to remember the fucking highschool girl you beat you! You remember that you psycho! You were brought down by a damn kid! I BEAT YOU! I BROKE YOU AND I DID IT WITHOUT STOOPING TO YOUR LEVEL!" Chidori screamed in her face again.

Lightning flashed overhead and Chidori could see her face clearly. All of her humanity was stripped away and Suko Chifumi's expression was now a reflection of the sheer emptiness and raw, hateful malevolence that's always been at the core of this sick, sick person. Chidori rose up higher and dragged Suko up to her level.

"You've lost sicko. You've lost and you have the rest of your miserable life to reflect on that. Fuck it! Go ahead and tell everyone that I'm the Masked Schoolgirl. That you were beaten by a kid. It'll be blood in the water. Everyone will know what a pathetic little waste you really are then." Even if, by some fucking sadistic twist of fate you come back? There'll be blood in the water. You'll have nowhere to go. No one to turn to. Nobody to help you and enemies all around you. All of us will be waiting for you. I will be waiting for you. Pull whatever dirty underhanded tricks you want. You will never win, do you hear me?! I will always be here to stop you! Every fucking time. You will never break me, you got that, shithead? You will never win!" Chidori shoved her away, backhanded her across the face and crane-kicked her to the ground! Suko crashed down hard on it completely broken. The storm died down and the clouds began clearing overhead.

"Justice is served." She walked away while holding her bleeding arm towards the broken and cracked biker helmet she'd been using while hunting the killer.

"This...this isn't....you can't just...d-don't you walk away from me!" Suko spat blood onto the ground. "Come back here! I'll kill you do you hear me? Get back here and finish this! Chinatsu! CHINATSU!" She cried out as the sirens cut through the night sky en route to them. "CHINATSU! COME BACK! I'LL KILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Suko Chifumi tried to rise up again only for her body to collapse from her injuries. "Chinatsu....come back! Come back!"

Chidori placed the helmet back on her head turned around and flipped her off then walked away. She kicked up the bat she'd used earlier, caught it and left the scene, leaving Suko to her own pain and misery.

"CHINATSUUUUUUUUUU!"

Chidori staggered through the streets, the adrenaline rush wearing off and her injuries finally catching up to her. Her vision began blurring and the world spun around her. The world began to grow dark as a lone figure began rushing towards her. She collapsed into her arms.

"A canary sings

A cradle song

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child.

Above the cradle,

The loquat fruits sway

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child.

A squirrel rocks

The cradle by its rope

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child!

Dreams in a cradle,

With the yellow moon shining down

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child."

Chidori's eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room. She was in a...bedroom. Her room? No. Someone else. Where was she? Someone was singing? Who was it? It was so...comforting. Soothing. It almost put her right back to sleep. It sounded just like

"Mom?" Chidori asked weakly.

"Morning Sunshine." Hiro replied. "Nice to see you awake again. How are you feeling?"

"Where? What? How did I?"

"We found you wondering the streets looking like you were just attacked. So, that's the official story. I probably don't need to tell you this but...they got her. The Slasher. It was...Suko. Suko Chifumi." Hiro was quiet for a moment to let that sink in. "She hasn't said who beat her down, some crazy vigilante or one of her victims fought back. We're not sure." Hiro took the broken helmet out from a bag and placed it on a coffee table next to her futon. "I'm not going to criticize you for it or anything, but, I still want to know what happened. When you're ready. Rest assured though. Your secret will be safe with us." She smiled.

Chidori tried to sit up but her body clearly wasn't listening so she went back down. She looked at her body. From what she could tell she'd been treated very well while she was out. She was currently covered in bandages after all.

"I'm impressed by how fast you're healing but you still need to rest."

"How long have I been out?"

"About a day now. Don't worry your family knows."

"Hiro...c-can I...h-have a hug? I need a hug."

"Of course." Hiro leaned down and gently embraced her and Chidori broke down crying into tears while hugging her back.

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Thunder erupted in the skies. Lightning flashed. The wind howled. Rain poured down in sheets. Two figures fought for supremacy as the storm raged around them. The sweat and blood on their faces washed away by the rain. Their faces were flushed with anger and determination as they lay into each other but it was obvious which one would win. The younger girl deflected the attacks from her opponent and unleashed a string of brutally attacks on her in the form of her killer combo: Rising Dragon Smash! It started with a lightning fast continuous series of brutal elbow strikes to her face and lower jaw while she continuously advanced on her, followed by her leaning down and smashing a double punch into her face and stomach simultaneously, then she leaped into the air, grabbed her head and pulled her head down into a knee strike into her face driven right between her eyes! She still wasn't done however and she followed this up with an elbow drop to her head followed by a rising uppercut to her face and a knee into her stomach. She followed this up by grabbing her head again, pulled it up, reared back and headbutted her head into her face! As Suko fell back, Chidori dropped down into a boxing stance, moved back and forth rapidly and then she stepped in and began throwing rapid fire full force hooks and straights and uppercuts and overhand punches with her full bodyweight behind them!

Suko was being completely thrashed by her machinegun punches and her body jerked around back and forth from the sheer power of the assault that Chidori was unleashing on her! Every hit was like a hammer across her face from a heavyweight boxer! But even in the middle of this all out furious assault she was able to catch herself and her footing and her hand snatched up and caught her wrist and twisted it before she drove a palm strike into Chidori's face! Chidori recoiled momentarily but she soon stepped back in and slipped away from the punch and moved in and slammed one more punch right into Suko's face hard enough to force her to release her hand! Screaming in rage, Chidori rushed in and continued her attack! Suko screamed back and retaliated in turn! They threw both attacks back and forth at each other but Chidori was coming out on top. She drove her punches and kicks on her opponent with full force, all of her power released at once, holding absolutely nothing back! Her opponent's costume tore and ripped and she even heard her bones starting to crack as the young girl continued to absolutely throttle her until finally she fell to the cold hard wet ground. The young girl immediately jumped on her, grabbed her by the shirt and began ruthlessly hammering her face into the ground. Ruthlessly, relentlessly unloading on her enemy. Her face grimacing in anger as tears poured from her eyes. Blood splashed onto the ground and her face and she just.kept.going. Almost completely losing herself in her blind rage towards the hated enemy she once considered her friend.

All the things she said, all of the warm smiles, the kindness, those long talks, the happiness they spent at the restaurant, a damn lie. All of it a damn lie! She smiled like a friend to them while she slaughtered innocent people behind their backs and she smiled over it like nothing was ever fucking wrong!

She finally stopped hitting her and grabbed Suko by her neck and began to squeeze it. "You....fucking....animal...you f-f-cuking....t-traitor....FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" She screamed. "FUCKING DIE YOU ANIMAL! YOU MONSTER! YOU MANIAC! YOU...YOU...you...I-I...." Her grip loosened and Suko gasped for breath again as Chidori stared at the broken and bloody mess she'd reduced her too. "I...Oh...God...wh-what did I..."

"....Couldn't do it huh?" Suko choked out before grasping a fallen knife and swinging it at her. Chidori saw it coming in time though and managed to get her arm in the way. She screamed in pain as the knife sank into her flesh and she rolled off of Suko. She fell on her stomach and grabbed her arm while they rolled around on the ground while Suko gasped for breath. They stayed like that for a minute before Chidori slowly climbed back up to her feet, grimaced in pain and pulled the knife out of her arm and turned to face Suko. The blood drenched knife in her hand.

Suko rolled over onto her stomach and spat blood onto the ground and grinned at her. "That's it...go ahead...do it. Come on, Chinatsu. Finish it."

Chidori stood over her and raised the knife. She could do it. She could stop her. Put an end to her right here and now. The way she had killed so many others. Make her feel the same suffering her victims felt.

"Go on. It'll feel good. I promise."

Chidori stepped closer and reared her arm back. She could do it. She could do it. She could put an end to her madness once and for all. Avenge her victims. Send her to Hell where she belonged. She could cut her heart right out! Nobody would stop her! Nobody would blame her! Nobody would know!

Nobody...except them. Chidori and Suko stared each other down and she slowly lowered her arm and tossed the knife away.

Suko sighed with disappointment. "Just trying to bring you into my world."

"Fuck off. I'm nothing like you and I never will be." Chidori retorted and grabbed her bleeding arm instead.

"Disappointing....I really thought you had the balls for it." She coughed out blood. "Doesn't matter...I know you, Chinatsu. My sweet little Chinatsu. I know you...and them." She rose up onto her knee unsteady but facing her now. "I know you...I know your family...your friends....where you go to school. It doesn't matter what prison you put me in. I'll get out. No matter how long it takes. I'll come back, you hear me? And I will kill them all. Hiro, Toki, Hawky, Amaya, Ichika, The Kiriyama's....and your mother?" She smiled. "Oh I'll take my time killing her." She coughed and hacked. "I'll kill her and paint the walls with her blood! You know I will! I'll kill all of them, Chi-Bird! Do you hear me? I will kill them all and make them scream and cry and curse your name!"

"BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, BITCH!" Chidori erupted and grabbed Suko's shirt again. "Scream and cry and throw your little fucking tantrums all you want! You will NEVER destroy who I am! You're going to prison and you are going to rot away for the rest of your fucking life! Knowing that every god forsaken breath you take from this moment onward is a gift from me! I want you remember that, Chifumi! I want you to remember my hands on your throat!" She leaned in close so that they were face to face now. "I want you to remember the fucking highschool girl you beat you! You remember that you psycho! You were brought down by a damn kid! I BEAT YOU! I BROKE YOU AND I DID IT WITHOUT STOOPING TO YOUR LEVEL!" Chidori screamed in her face again.

Lightning flashed overhead and Chidori could see her face clearly. All of her humanity was stripped away and Suko Chifumi's expression was now a reflection of the sheer emptiness and raw, hateful malevolence that's always been at the core of this sick, sick person. Chidori rose up higher and dragged Suko up to her level.

"You've lost sicko. You've lost and you have the rest of your miserable life to reflect on that. Fuck it! Go ahead and tell everyone that I'm the Masked Schoolgirl. That you were beaten by a kid. It'll be blood in the water. Everyone will know what a pathetic little waste you really are then." Even if, by some fucking sadistic twist of fate you come back? There'll be blood in the water. You'll have nowhere to go. No one to turn to. Nobody to help you and enemies all around you. All of us will be waiting for you. I will be waiting for you. Pull whatever dirty underhanded tricks you want. You will never win, do you hear me?! I will always be here to stop you! Every fucking time. You will never break me, you got that, shithead? You will never win!" Chidori shoved her away, backhanded her across the face and crane-kicked her to the ground! Suko crashed down hard on it completely broken. The storm died down and the clouds began clearing overhead.

"Justice is served." She walked away while holding her bleeding arm towards the broken and cracked biker helmet she'd been using while hunting the killer.

"This...this isn't....you can't just...d-don't you walk away from me!" Suko spat blood onto the ground. "Come back here! I'll kill you do you hear me? Get back here and finish this! Chinatsu! CHINATSU!" She cried out as the sirens cut through the night sky en route to them. "CHINATSU! COME BACK! I'LL KILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME?! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Suko Chifumi tried to rise up again only for her body to collapse from her injuries. "Chinatsu....come back! Come back!"

Chidori placed the helmet back on her head turned around and flipped her off then walked away. She kicked up the bat she'd used earlier, caught it and left the scene, leaving Suko to her own pain and misery.

"CHINATSUUUUUUUUUU!"

Chidori staggered through the streets, the adrenaline rush wearing off and her injuries finally catching up to her. Her vision began blurring and the world spun around her. The world began to grow dark as a lone figure began rushing towards her. She collapsed into her arms.

"A canary sings

A cradle song

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child.

Above the cradle,

The loquat fruits sway

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child.

A squirrel rocks

The cradle by its rope

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child!

Dreams in a cradle,

With the yellow moon shining down

Sleep, sleep,

Sleep, child."

Chidori's eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room. She was in a...bedroom. Her room? No. Someone else. Where was she? Someone was singing? Who was it? It was so...comforting. Soothing. It almost put her right back to sleep. It sounded just like

"Mom?" Chidori asked weakly.

"Morning Sunshine." Hiro replied. "Nice to see you awake again. How are you feeling?"

"Where? What? How did I?"

"We found you wondering the streets looking like you were just attacked. So, that's the official story. I probably don't need to tell you this but...they got her. The Slasher. It was...Suko. Suko Chifumi." Hiro was quiet for a moment to let that sink in. "She hasn't said who beat her down, some crazy vigilante or one of her victims fought back. We're not sure." Hiro took the broken helmet out from a bag and placed it on a coffee table next to her futon. "I'm not going to criticize you for it or anything, but, I still want to know what happened. When you're ready. Rest assured though. Your secret will be safe with us." She smiled.

Chidori tried to sit up but her body clearly wasn't listening so she went back down. She looked at her body. From what she could tell she'd been treated very well while she was out. She was currently covered in bandages after all.

"I'm impressed by how fast you're healing but you still need to rest."

"How long have I been out?"

"About a day now. Don't worry your family knows."

"Hiro...c-can I...h-have a hug? I need a hug."

"Of course." Hiro leaned down and gently embraced her and Chidori broke down crying into tears while hugging her back.

All kinds of emotions poured out of Chidori. She cried for the loss of life at Suko's hands. She cried for the betrayal of the older woman she considered her friend. She cried for last night's nightmarish fight. She cried for the pain they all felt. She cried for the loss of innocence. She cried for the darkness that gripped her heart last night. She cried from the relief that the nightmare was over. Finally, she cried from joy that her friends were still so close to her.

Eventually, after shedding far too many tears, she finally laid back. "Th-thanks...Hiro. I-I needed that." She sniffled. Hiro wiped her shoulder with a tissue and then offered one to her. She wiped her eyes and then helped her blow her nose. She helped wipe her down some more and balled up the handkerchief's.

"You're welcome, Chi-Bird. Don't you worry about a thing, now alright? I'm always going to be here for you." Hiro assured her. "Are you ready to talk about it yet?"

"Uhm...n-no. Not just yet. I'm going to need some more rest first." Chidori replied.

"Of course. Take your time." Hiro replied gently. "Can I get you anything?"

"...Garlic Butter?"

"Uhh..Garlic Butter?

"No. Yes. Uhm, Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Potatoes. Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie. If...if that's not too much to ask."

"Hey, hey, nothing is too much to ask from the local hero." Hiro replied. "We'll whip that right up."

"Cool. Thank you. It, uh, it has everything I need to recover. Give me another few hours of sleep and I'll be ready to eat. I-I think I'll be able to talk then. I just...need to rest a bit. How are the others? Do they know yet?"

Note: To anyone reading this let's say the rating will be MA due to the level of violence and adult subject issues showcased within the story. Also, if you're someone like me, who couldn't write smut all that well and would sometimes showcase a pic to provide nice imagery I'd suggest something that is Softcore or Ecchi by nature. Smut is good but there are boundaries.

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Note: To anyone reading this let's say the rating will be MA due to the level of violence and adult subject issues showcased within the story. Also, if you're someone like me, who couldn't write smut all that well and would sometimes showcase a pic to provide nice imagery I'd suggest something that is Softcore or Ecchi by nature. Smut is good but there are boundaries.

Also, while this is obvious, there will also be plenty of language. Mostly from Chidori.  :D

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

All kinds of emotions poured out of Chidori. She cried for the loss of life at Suko's hands. She cried for the betrayal of the older woman she considered her friend. She cried for last night's nightmarish fight. She cried for the pain they all felt. She cried for the loss of innocence. She cried for the darkness that gripped her heart last night. She cried from the relief that the nightmare was over. Finally, she cried from joy that her friends were still so close to her.

Eventually, after shedding far too many tears, she finally laid back. "Th-thanks...Hiro. I-I needed that." She sniffled. Hiro wiped her shoulder with a tissue and then offered one to her. She wiped her eyes and then helped her blow her nose. She helped wipe her down some more and balled up the handkerchief's.

"You're welcome, Chi-Bird. Don't you worry about a thing, now alright? I'm always going to be here for you." Hiro assured her. "Are you ready to talk about it yet?"

"Uhm...n-no. Not just yet. I'm going to need some more rest first." Chidori replied.

"Of course. Take your time." Hiro replied gently. "Can I get you anything?"

"...Garlic Butter?"

"Uhh..Garlic Butter?

"No. Yes. Uhm, Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Potatoes. Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie. If...if that's not too much to ask."

"Hey, hey, nothing is too much to ask from the local hero." Hiro replied. "We'll whip that right up."

"Cool. Thank you. It, uh, it has everything I need to recover. Give me another few hours of sleep and I'll be ready to eat. I-I think I'll be able to talk then. I just...need to rest a bit. How are the others? Do they know yet?"

"Everybody's found out by now and they're all coping with what happened in their own ways." Hiro informed her. "The news about what happened, about her, hit everyone extremely hard though. She might've been a monster but she was a very public monster."

"I know. She was a socialite and the restaurant was extremely popular with tourists and the public. News like this would hit everyone hard." Chidori acknowledged. "Fuck. I'll need to call up my co-workers later. They're going to be in the thick of this." She tried to sit up again but once more her body just wasn't cooperating. Not after the beating she took. Not with these knife wounds. Not after how hard she pushed herself in that fight. She was bedridden until she healed. Chidori could already feel sleep approaching her again and closed her eyes. "Hey, Hiro? I need...another favor."

"Sure. Anything. What is it?"

"Inspector Wakamura. I need to talk to her. Soon. Whenever I'm able to move again. Let her know...not everyone...involved. Just Suko. Only her." She began drifting off to sleep. "They aren't like her. They can't be."

Hiro nodded and rested her head against Chidori's gently. "It's okay, Chinatsu. It's okay. It will all be okay. I promise. We'll get it taken care of. You just rest now, alright?" Hiro sat back up and adjusted Chidori's blanket and pillow so she could rest properly and she quietly walked out of the bedroom.

Hanzo and Hana were waiting outside and they stood up  as Hiro exited her room.

"How is she?" Hana asked concerned.

"She's stable but she's going to need a lot of rest. Suko really did a number on her." She stepped away from the door and crossed the room and sat down on a sofa and ran her fingers through her hair. "Not just physically either. But also mentally. She's going to need our help, all of us, and a lot of time to recover from this."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Everybody's found out by now and they're all coping with what happened in their own ways." Hiro informed her. "The news about what happened, about her, hit everyone extremely hard though. She might've been a monster but she was a very public monster."

"I know. She was a socialite and the restaurant was extremely popular with tourists and the public. News like this would hit everyone hard." Chidori acknowledged. "Fuck. I'll need to call up my co-workers later. They're going to be in the thick of this." She tried to sit up again but once more her body just wasn't cooperating. Not after the beating she took. Not with these knife wounds. Not after how hard she pushed herself in that fight. She was bedridden until she healed. Chidori could already feel sleep approaching her again and closed her eyes. "Hey, Hiro? I need...another favor."

"Sure. Anything. What is it?"

"Inspector Wakamura. I need to talk to her. Soon. Whenever I'm able to move again. Let her know...not everyone...involved. Just Suko. Only her." She began drifting off to sleep. "They aren't like her. They can't be."

Hiro nodded and rested her head against Chidori's gently. "It's okay, Chinatsu. It's okay. It will all be okay. I promise. We'll get it taken care of. You just rest now, alright?" Hiro sat back up and adjusted Chidori's blanket and pillow so she could rest properly and she quietly walked out of the bedroom.

Hanzo and Hana were waiting outside and they stood up  as Hiro exited her room.

"How is she?" Hana asked concerned.

"She's stable but she's going to need a lot of rest. Suko really did a number on her." She stepped away from the door and crossed the room and sat down on a sofa and ran her fingers through her hair. "Not just physically either. But also mentally. She's going to need our help, all of us, and a lot of time to recover from this."

"We're here for her and each other." Han assured his sister.

"That's right. None of us are going to be dealing with this alone. We'll all stand together and show that slimeball that she can't break us!" Hana added.

"You're too right, my beloved siblings." She reached up and embraced both of them. "We won't break. We'll rise above what she did to us and take Chidori's hand in ours as we lead her back into the light with us."

"She won't die. Not from those little wounds." Han assured her. "Chidori is going to be just fine."

"She's tough as nails. These won't keep her down for long."

"That's right."

The siblings hugged each other and then Hiro let go and stood up. "In the meantime our House Guest has requested a meal and we are going to provide."

"Cool. What's the dish?"

"Garlic Butter Steak Bites and Potatoes and a Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie."

Hana laughed. "That's quite a wacky order but I'll help. I can whip up the drink in no time and then I'll help you guys with the main dish."

"We'll work together on that in the meantime."

"Right. Lets get to work guys!"

"Yeah!"

The trio hurried to the kitchen to work on their guest's dish.

https://i.imgur.com/VUNhZSU.jpg

Garlic Butter Steak Bites!

1 1/2 lb (650g) flank steak, cut into 1-inch cubes (or ribeye steak, tenderloin, strip loin, strip steak…)
1 1/2 lb (650g) baby yellow potatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons butter, divided (or ghee)
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
The marinade

1/3 cup soy sauce (or coconut amino for paleo and gluten-free)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon onion powder (or less)
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
Fresh cracked black pepper

DIRECTIONS
1. To prepare the garlic butter steak bites recipe with potatoes: In a large bowl soy sauce, olive oil, onion powder, pepper, and hot sauce. Keep 1/3 of the marinade aside for later on. Combine the steak bites with the remaining of the marinade. Set aside and allow steak bites to marinate while you cook potatoes.

2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes wedges. Cook for about 5 minutes, stir and cook an additional 10-15 minutes until potatoes wedges are golden and fork-tender, stirring from time to time. Transfer the sauteed potatoes to a plate and set aside. If the pan is too dirty, scrub off or clean before re-using.

3. Keep the same skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, red chili pepper flakes, and fresh herbs. Lay the steak bites in one layer in the skillet, keeping the drained steak marinade for later. Cook the steak bites on each side for 1 minute each, until nicely browned – adjust timing depending on how you like your steak.

4. Right before the garlic butter steak is done, you can stir in the reserved marinade, and cook for one minute. Add the potatoes wedges back to the skillet with the steak bites and heat through. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.

5. Remove from heat and serve immediately your garlic butter steak bites and potatoes, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh herbs, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese over the potatoes if you like. Enjoy!

Note:

You can precook the potatoes wedges in boiling salted water for 8 minutes before browning them. This will accelerate the potatoes cooking time in the skillet and ensure a nice golden crust on the potatoes.
To make the perfect steak recipe to accompany your potatoes, you can choose a good piece of meat that is more tender than flank steaks, such as ribeye steak, tenderloin, strip loin or strip steak.

https://i.postimg.cc/LX6tZM0p/Mango-Pineapple-Coconut-Milk-Smoothie.jpg

Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie!

1 1/3 coconut milk, chilled
2 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or fresh cut into chunks
1 cup frozen mango or fresh cut into chunks
Lime zest, to taste
1 cup ice
DIRECTIONS

1. To make the mango pineapple coconut milk smoothie: Add coconut milk, ice, pineapple, and mango to your blender. Add a few gratings of fresh lime zest, to taste.

2. Blend on high speed until smooth. Serve the mango pineapple coconut milk smoothie immediately. Enjoy!

While the siblings were having some fun cooking up a storm for their guest, Chidori Chinatsu continued to sleep off her injuries in the bedroom. As she continued to sleep away the day a strange squelching and cracking sound could be heard from her body. Almost as if her body was working to put itself back together. She stirred and groaned in her sleep from the noise but she did not wake up. "Mama..." She mumbled. Even stranger, her bod began to sweat and produce wisps of steam amidst all of her tossing and turning.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » Guardians of Hinansho: Saviors of Hinansho