World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » The Biggest Man Around!

The Biggest Man Around!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as the bearded mountain of muscle exploded a haymaker across The Ravager's jaw hitting him so hard that spittle and stage blood sprayed from his mouth onto the ring! The audience went wild! Sure, the blood might be fake but the impacts were real. Just a little something to spice up the show for the fans in the seats and at home! Bonesaw Mcgraw had taken a vacation from wrestling after The Human Spider completely wrecked him at the wrestling promo to get in even better shape for a comeback but there had been...issues preventing his return. Alien invasions, take your pick on that one, Neo Nazi's...or whatever the hell HYDRA was supposed to be, Ninjas, Kingpin, Killer Robots, Giant Monsters, The Blip, take your pick. But now, finally, finally, FINALLY his life was back on track and he could get back in the ring! Bonesaw laughed as he kicked The Ravager from the back and he stumbled over the corner of the ring, recovered and attacked Bonesaw with wild and hard punches that Bonesaw just tanked! The impacts ran out over the roars of the crowd but Bonesaw just laughed and took every attack to his face before catching a punch and hitting him in the chest, kicking him in the stomach, lunging forward, grabbing him, kneeing him in the stomach, hammering his elbow into him, doing so over and over again before slamming him to the mat and crouching down, grabbing him and lifting him up over his head, lowering him over his shoulders, spinning around rapidly and then tossing him away and out of the ring where he crashed down onto a table and broke it in half! Bonesaw roared and pumped his arms in victory for the audience while looking down at Ravager who gave him a subtle sign that he was still okay. Relatively speaking. Bonesaw grinned and continued celebrating.

Eventually, The Ravager was carried out on a stretcher and Bonesaw sat down with the Bone-ettes: Skull, Spine, Sternum and Marrow.

https://i.imgur.com/jMTLfpc.png

"Hey there, Bones, you feeling good, baby?"  Skull asked him.

"Feeling reeaaal goood. Could take on a damn army and win! I'm finally back to where I belong and I'm taking the crown back! HOO-RAH! Let's do iiiiit!"

"That's our Bonesy! You're going to crush everyone under you're feet today!" Spine cheered.

"Grind their bones to make your bread, Bonesaw!" Sternum snarled.

"Kill them all and paint the ring read, Bonesy! Let the whole world know you're back!" Marrow cheered.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! HELL YEAH!" He downed a bottle of water and handed it off before standing back up and snatching the mic from the announcer.

"ARE YOU READY?"

The crowd cheered.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYY?!"

The crowd cheered louder!

"BONESAW IS READYYYYY! BRING OUT MY NEXT VICTIIIIIIIM!"

Backstage in the waiting room an empty tray of food was placed on an already comically large pile as a giant mount of human jelly stood up and chortled. "I guess that's my cue. I let the weaklings go first to make my debut all the more impressive and now, finally, it's showtime."

The ground trembled as the jiggling fat man stomped towards the curtain where the announcer had gotten back to hyping up the crowd!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BONESAW HAS FACED SOME STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT! THE DEMOLISHER! THE HOOD! THE MACHO MONSTER! THUNDERLIPS! CRUSHER HOGAN! THE RAVAGER! ALLLL HAVE FALLEN BENEATH HIS UNSTOPPABLE MIGHT! BUT HIS NEXT OPPONENT MIGHT JUST BE THE STRONGEST ONE EVER! A MONSTER FEARED EVEN BY THE HUMAN SPIDER!
INDESCRIBABLE... INDESTRUCTIBLE... INSATIABLE. THE INDESTRUCTIBLE CREATURE! BLOATED WITH THE BLOOD OF ITS VICTIMS! HERE'S THE MAIN ATTACTION YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE UNBELIVABLE MARVEL OF THE AGE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES WHEN THEY BEHOLD...THE IMMOVABLE....BLOOOOOOB!"

A Ginormous Shadow approached the curtain and a large hand reached out and brushed it aside as a hulking giant of a man ducked down out of the archway and stood up at full size. Dressed in a super large size sleeveless spandex costume with a long yellow line around his waist, he neck length brown hair and layers upon layers of fat rippling around him. He had yellow bands on his wrist and a cocky wide toothy smile on his face. Standing at 7'10 at least and weighing in at 1,400 lbs he towered over not only Bonesaw but everybody else here!

https://i.imgur.com/5oZgW9L.png

Bonesaw and his girls stared in disbelief as this hulking ball of fat made his way to the ring. The man was enormously fat with several chins, each one melting into the next and finally into his neck and shoulders. His face was round and almost baby-like which was offset by his grin. Yet his shoulders were like boulders and his arms and legs like tree trunks. What on Earth was he?

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as the bearded mountain of muscle exploded a haymaker across The Ravager's jaw hitting him so hard that spittle and stage blood sprayed from his mouth onto the ring! The audience went wild! Sure, the blood might be fake but the impacts were real. Just a little something to spice up the show for the fans in the seats and at home! Bonesaw Mcgraw had taken a vacation from wrestling after The Human Spider completely wrecked him at the wrestling promo to get in even better shape for a comeback but there had been...issues preventing his return. Alien invasions, take your pick on that one, Neo Nazi's...or whatever the hell HYDRA was supposed to be, Ninjas, Kingpin, Killer Robots, Giant Monsters, The Blip, take your pick. But now, finally, finally, FINALLY his life was back on track and he could get back in the ring! Bonesaw laughed as he kicked The Ravager from the back and he stumbled over the corner of the ring, recovered and attacked Bonesaw with wild and hard punches that Bonesaw just tanked! The impacts ran out over the roars of the crowd but Bonesaw just laughed and took every attack to his face before catching a punch and hitting him in the chest, kicking him in the stomach, lunging forward, grabbing him, kneeing him in the stomach, hammering his elbow into him, doing so over and over again before slamming him to the mat and crouching down, grabbing him and lifting him up over his head, lowering him over his shoulders, spinning around rapidly and then tossing him away and out of the ring where he crashed down onto a table and broke it in half! Bonesaw roared and pumped his arms in victory for the audience while looking down at Ravager who gave him a subtle sign that he was still okay. Relatively speaking. Bonesaw grinned and continued celebrating.

Eventually, The Ravager was carried out on a stretcher and Bonesaw sat down with the Bone-ettes: Skull, Spine, Sternum and Marrow.

https://i.imgur.com/jMTLfpc.png

"Hey there, Bones, you feeling good, baby?"  Skull asked him.

"Feeling reeaaal goood. Could take on a damn army and win! I'm finally back to where I belong and I'm taking the crown back! HOO-RAH! Let's do iiiiit!"

"That's our Bonesy! You're going to crush everyone under you're feet today!" Spine cheered.

"Grind their bones to make your bread, Bonesaw!" Sternum snarled.

"Kill them all and paint the ring read, Bonesy! Let the whole world know you're back!" Marrow cheered.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! HELL YEAH!" He downed a bottle of water and handed it off before standing back up and snatching the mic from the announcer.

"ARE YOU READY?"

The crowd cheered.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYY?!"

The crowd cheered louder!

"BONESAW IS READYYYYY! BRING OUT MY NEXT VICTIIIIIIIM!"

Backstage in the waiting room an empty tray of food was placed on an already comically large pile as a giant mount of human jelly stood up and chortled. "I guess that's my cue. I let the weaklings go first to make my debut all the more impressive and now, finally, it's showtime."

The ground trembled as the jiggling fat man stomped towards the curtain where the announcer had gotten back to hyping up the crowd!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BONESAW HAS FACED SOME STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT! THE DEMOLISHER! THE HOOD! THE MACHO MONSTER! THUNDERLIPS! CRUSHER HOGAN! THE RAVAGER! ALLLL HAVE FALLEN BENEATH HIS UNSTOPPABLE MIGHT! BUT HIS NEXT OPPONENT MIGHT JUST BE THE STRONGEST ONE EVER! A MONSTER FEARED EVEN BY THE HUMAN SPIDER!
INDESCRIBABLE... INDESTRUCTIBLE... INSATIABLE. THE INDESTRUCTIBLE CREATURE! BLOATED WITH THE BLOOD OF ITS VICTIMS! HERE'S THE MAIN ATTACTION YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE UNBELIVABLE MARVEL OF THE AGE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES WHEN THEY BEHOLD...THE IMMOVABLE....BLOOOOOOB!"

A Ginormous Shadow approached the curtain and a large hand reached out and brushed it aside as a hulking giant of a man ducked down out of the archway and stood up at full size. Dressed in a super large size sleeveless spandex costume with a long yellow line around his waist, he neck length brown hair and layers upon layers of fat rippling around him. He had yellow bands on his wrist and a cocky wide toothy smile on his face. Standing at 7'10 at least and weighing in at 1,400 lbs he towered over not only Bonesaw but everybody else here!

https://i.imgur.com/5oZgW9L.png

Bonesaw and his girls stared in disbelief as this hulking ball of fat made his way to the ring. The man was enormously fat with several chins, each one melting into the next and finally into his neck and shoulders. His face was round and almost baby-like which was offset by his grin. Yet his shoulders were like boulders and his arms and legs like tree trunks. What on Earth was he?

As The Blob was stomping his way into the ring Bonesaw raised his hand and his girls quickly scurried out of it leaving Bonesaw to face The Blob alone. He fearlessly stomped up to Blob as he was getting into the ring and grabbed his costume and pulled him down and looked him in the eyes. "Heeey FREAKSHOW! You's in the wrong place at the wrong time! This ain't the All You Can Eat Buffet! This ain't the Sumo Ring! This ain't Fat Camp! This ain't the Circus Freakshow or some Superhero Sideshow! This is the New York Wrestling League and in here BONESAW! IS! KIIIIING! Now you can waddle your fat ass out of here, bow to your King or I can make you cry out of the other side of your chubby face!" Bonesaw yelled in his face only for Blob to just laugh at him and shove him backward across the ring with ease. He didn't even really throw him either. Blob just placed his hand on Bonesaw's shoulder and flexed his arm outward and he still sent Bonesaw's 302 lb body sailing backwards!

Blob stood up as Bonesaw flew against the ropes and pushed against them and then he flung himself forward again and leaped into the air and drop kicked Blob's stomach! Any normal person would've been flattened by this kick but Blob didn't even budge! He didn't move even an inch! He just laughed and let Bonesaw sink into his stomach and then he simply pushed it out and sent Bonesaw flying backward against the ropes all over again! Bonesaw flew against them and the ropes stretched outward and then sprang back in and flew back towards Blob who swatted him aside! Bonesaw was smacked against the ring, bounced off of it and then bounced into the corner of the ring and dropped down.

Blob laughed and dusted off his hands. "Don't get ahead of yourself, runt. You were just the placeholder. The Blob's going to be taking the crown tonight!"

Bonesaw groaned in pain while he grabbed onto the corner and pulled himself up to his feet and fell against it. He caught his breath and got up. "Don't get cocky now, fat boy, Bonesaw's just getting started!" He charged him head on again and began laying into Blob's fat stomach with a barrage of brutal punches and haymakers only for every punch to either bounce off or slough off of him! Blob just laughed and let Bonesaw have his fun for a bit before he swung down at him but Bonesaw jumped back, grabbed his massive arm and turned his arm and tried to throw him over his head but Blob didn't move once again and simply raised his arm up and lifted Bonesaw into the air!

"You think you're so tough, runt? You can't move The Blob!" He pulled him off of his arm and threw him down to the ring. He hit the ring hard but rolled with the impact and got up on his feet again. "BONESY!"

He turned around and Skull tossed him a metal chair. "Flatten his fat ass!"

"OOOHHHH YYEEEAAAAAHHH!" He called out and charged Blob again, leaped into the air and smashed the metal chair into his stomach with a loud meaty *THWACK!* sound only for it to once again do no damage! Blob laughed off his hits and smacked the chair out of his hands and then smacked him across the ring again but this time Bonesaw was able to recover enough to flip in the air, land on the ring corner and leap into the air towards him with his fist ready! He called out a battle cry and drove his fist into Blob's face only for it to once again slide off harmlessly and leave him open for a grab and being tossed down to the ring again! He crashed onto the ring and lay there in pain struggling to get up. Blob simply put a foot on his back to pin him down. No matter how hard Bonesaw tried he couldn't push it off. It was like someone had placed an anvil on his back! "Told ya, runt! Nobody can move The Blob!"

"NO WAY! Back off fatso!" Skull called out to him and began repeatedly smacking him with a crowbar from the back while Spine tried to push him off and repeatedly punched his side and Sternum gave Marrow a boost up so she could leap up on Blob and wrap her arms around his neck. "Time go night-night fatboy!" She grinned and squeezed as hard as she could only for Blob to  chuckle.

"Sure. Let me tuck you little girls in." He grabbed Spine and turned and swung her into Skull while reaching up and pulling Marrow off of him and swung her around and tossed her into Sternum! The four wrestling ladies landed in a heap on the ring while Bonesaw tried to pick himself up. Blob charged towards the ladies and belly bumped them so hard they flew out of the ring and landed in a pile outside of it! "4-0! Blob wins!" He laughed and slapped his belly.

"Allow...Bonesaw..to even...that score!" Bonesaw growled and pulled himself up and rushed him and tried to tackle him but he still didn't budge and simply picked Bonesaw up again. "Ready when you are." He laughed and slammed Bonesaw back down and pinned him to the ring with one arm. Completely overwhelmed and unable to move, Bonesaw's only option was to tap out.

Blob let him go to raise his hands and roar in victory while the audience erupted into equal parts cheers and boos as the ref rushed into the ring to check on him and medics raced out to check on the girls and Bonesaw.

*CLICK!*

"You've reached the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! To whom am I speaking?"

"Hey there Pete. Been a long time."

"Ned! You're damn right it has. How've you been? How's Florida?"

"Boring as heck. I miss you and New York. I never would've abandoned you if I could've helped it."

"You didn't abandon me, man. Your family moved away for their own safety and yours. Trust me it was the right call. Things have been crazy here."

"Yeah, I saw your fight with The Rhinoman on YouTube. That was crazy. Where do these guys even come from?"

"Not a day goes by I haven't asked that same question." Peter joked. "So what's up?"

"I think you miiiight have another problem on the way. I'm sending you a link to a video someone uploaded of Bonesaw's latest fight. You're going to want to see this."

https://i.imgur.com/QFl60x2.jpg

Joshua the NYWL was sweating as he stuffed all of the money into a suitcase. ALL of the money! Large piles of it were sorted and placed into a giant suitcase and then closed up and it was locked up. He then slid the giant suitcase over to Blob. "W-well, here it is. All of it that was promised plus, you know, some extra. I mean, a lot extra. A whole lot extra. I mean, you know, you're a big guy, and strong too. Strong as hell. One of the strongest I've ever seen. So, you know, I think you've earned this. All of it." He rambled quickly and gulped.

Blob opened it back up and looked over the a 16" x 13" x 4-5" Samsonite suitcase full of $100.00. A quick check and some internal math and he came to the conclusion that it was holding $960,000. Perfect. He laughed and closed it back up and patted Joshua on the shoulder. "You're a good man, Joshua, it's a pleasure doing business with you. Let me know if you've got any other big events coming up, alright?" He patted his shoulder, locked up the suitcase and walked away chuckling to himself. Joshua waited until he left before sighing with relief and sinking into his chair.

"Are you sure that was a good idea, sir? I mean, giving away that much money after one fight?" Percy  Ivanovich Lauper asked him as he looked up from his computer.

"Percy, the last time I tried to screw someone over, Dennis Carradine stormed in, whooped our asses and ran off with the money and then our new talent's uncle got shot right outside our place of business. Not long after that, we get alien invasions and the world goes insane. That...was a wake up call for me to be a bit more generous to people." He took a shot of whisky. "Ahhhh. Besides, I ain't pissing off someone that strong. Best to just play nice and keep him on board."

"An excellent decision sir. It's nice to see you've grown up a bit."

"Back to work, Percy."

"Yes sir."

There was a moment of silence between them before Percy perked up again. "Heeey...do you think we should assign him a talent agent?"

"Say, that's a good idea actually." Joshua considered this and turned around to face him. "See if Lois is busy."

Fred counted the money in his head again. "Okay. So. 960,000.00. That's a whole lot. Lets see...if I split that in half and send half of that to Tamera...that'll give her and Russel a cool 480k to live on for a while. I think. I'll grab a calculator when I get back home." He shrugged his massive shoulders and made his way back topside. Tamera M. Collins was a fling Fred had at...some point in the past, he wasn't entirely sure, that resulted in Russel, A chip off the old block who somehow got a bonus package of fire powers. Things were a bit weird between the three of them but Fred did, at the very least, agreed to provide financial support for him on top of Russel attending that fancy mansion school and 480k should be enough to keep them comfortable for a while. Now, granted, Fred wasn't entirely smart, something he realized, and the whole Blip fiasco had set everyone back, so a big high paying job wasn't really in the cards for him. What he could do however was what came natural to him: Punching people and eating contests. Show up, win, get paid, split it with Tamera, live his life until he finds another gig, lather rinse repeat. It was a simple process but it worked for him.

He didn't see himself becoming an Avenger or a Superhero. It wasn't in his personality or his physique. He was a Vice Guy and a Hedonist, he acknowledged this, but that didn't mean he couldn't live his life AND provide for Russel while doing so. He just had to stick to what he was good at and things should work out. Besides, at least this way the kid had a chance to turn out better than him.

He returned to the first floor where a massive crowd was waiting for him, once again split into screaming cheering fans and people booing him and deriding him and jeering him. He just laughed and walked through the crowd with ease. People were forced to get out of his way just because of his sheer size and he laughed and waved to the various civilians around him and made his way  to his truck.

https://i.imgur.com/QFl60x2.jpg

Joshua the NYWL was sweating as he stuffed all of the money into a suitcase. ALL of the money! Large piles of it were sorted and placed into a giant suitcase and then closed up and it was locked up. He then slid the giant suitcase over to Blob. "W-well, here it is. All of it that was promised plus, you know, some extra. I mean, a lot extra. A whole lot extra. I mean, you know, you're a big guy, and strong too. Strong as hell. One of the strongest I've ever seen. So, you know, I think you've earned this. All of it." He rambled quickly and gulped.

Blob opened it back up and looked over the a 16" x 13" x 4-5" Samsonite suitcase full of $100.00. A quick check and some internal math and he came to the conclusion that it was holding $960,000. Perfect. He laughed and closed it back up and patted Joshua on the shoulder. "You're a good man, Joshua, it's a pleasure doing business with you. Let me know if you've got any other big events coming up, alright?" He patted his shoulder, locked up the suitcase and walked away chuckling to himself. Joshua waited until he left before sighing with relief and sinking into his chair.

"Are you sure that was a good idea, sir? I mean, giving away that much money after one fight?" Percy  Ivanovich Lauper asked him as he looked up from his computer.

"Percy, the last time I tried to screw someone over, Dennis Carradine stormed in, whooped our asses and ran off with the money and then our new talent's uncle got shot right outside our place of business. Not long after that, we get alien invasions and the world goes insane. That...was a wake up call for me to be a bit more generous to people." He took a shot of whisky. "Ahhhh. Besides, I ain't pissing off someone that strong. Best to just play nice and keep him on board."

"An excellent decision sir. It's nice to see you've grown up a bit."

"Back to work, Percy."

"Yes sir."

There was a moment of silence between them before Percy perked up again. "Heeey...do you think we should assign him a talent agent?"

"Say, that's a good idea actually." Joshua considered this and turned around to face him. "See if Lois is busy."

Fred counted the money in his head again. "Okay. So. 960,000.00. That's a whole lot. Lets see...if I split that in half and send half of that to Tamera...that'll give her and Russel a cool 480k to live on for a while. I think. I'll grab a calculator when I get back home." He shrugged his massive shoulders and made his way back topside. Tamera M. Collins was a fling Fred had at...some point in the past, he wasn't entirely sure, that resulted in Russel, A chip off the old block who somehow got a bonus package of fire powers. Things were a bit weird between the three of them but Fred did, at the very least, agreed to provide financial support for him on top of Russel attending that fancy mansion school and 480k should be enough to keep them comfortable for a while. Now, granted, Fred wasn't entirely smart, something he realized, and the whole Blip fiasco had set everyone back, so a big high paying job wasn't really in the cards for him. What he could do however was what came natural to him: Punching people and eating contests. Show up, win, get paid, split it with Tamera, live his life until he finds another gig, lather rinse repeat. It was a simple process but it worked for him.

He didn't see himself becoming an Avenger or a Superhero. It wasn't in his personality or his physique. He was a Vice Guy and a Hedonist, he acknowledged this, but that didn't mean he couldn't live his life AND provide for Russel while doing so. He just had to stick to what he was good at and things should work out. Besides, at least this way the kid had a chance to turn out better than him.

He returned to the first floor where a massive crowd was waiting for him, once again split into screaming cheering fans and people booing him and deriding him and jeering him. He just laughed and walked through the crowd with ease. People were forced to get out of his way just because of his sheer size and he laughed and waved to the various civilians around him and made his way  to his truck.

While Joshua was making his arrangements, Fred climbed into his giant truck and drove off. It was as big as he could afford while still being street legal. He wanted a tank but he wasn't entirely sure if that would be street legal. He drove off to home. His plan was to hit the bank, deposite half the money, then transfer it while keeping the rest for himself. After that...he'd probably just find some lady friends and celebrate the night. His larger plan though was already underway. He'd just conquered wrestling so his next target was boxing and then those other combat sports. He figured that if he could wreck all the martial arts homies in public then the sponsors would come running to him and he could get himself set up with some cushy jobs. At the very least either a bouncer or a bodyguard for some rich guy. Something in his skillset that would allow him to make tons of money easily and keep him and Tamera, and thus Russel, on easy street.

He took a scenic drive around New York for a bit until he heard a whole bunch of honking and screaming and crashing. He put the breaks on and looked out his window to see an armored truck racing down the road! It was smashing through everything in its path as people screamed and ran away and cars tried to get out of its path! "Huh." He looked around. On the one hand, it wasn't coming down his lane....on the other....this was as good an opportunity as any other to show off! Stopping this punk cold would make him look good and that would reflect on Russel. He would have to tell him to watch the news tonight. Blob laughed and got out of his truck and walked into the middle of the street. The armored truck barreled forward. Blob stopped and stood his ground. The truck sped up. Blob rooted himself in place.

"Get this through your thick heads, rubes. NOTHING MOVES DA BLOOOOOB!" He declared as the truck smashed into him at full speed and crumpled on impact! The front of the truck seemingly imploding on itself! The driver of the truck was flung out of it as the truck doubled over! He crashed through the windshield, flew thorugh the air and crashed down on the ground where he rolled a few dozen feet and then he stopped and got back up.

Blob slammed the truck down on the ground and turned around to face the driver. "Oh hey. You alive?"

The driver, a blue skinned man in biker gear, stood up and shrugged off the impact. Wait, blue skinned?

As Blob looked him over, he saw that the thug had some weird chaky blue skin thing going on with a white gravestone painted on his face. A gravestone or a tombstone. One or the other.

The thug laughed. "Nice trick, fat boy, but as you can see I didn't even feel it. None of us did! That's Grave Dust, bitch! Special present from The Big Man! We're pretty much invulnerable!"

"We?"

He looked back to see another group of blue skinned thugs exiting the truck all looking royally pissed off at Blob for interrupting whatever it was they were up to.

"We had a big plan tonight and you just ruined it, flabby, so we're going to beat the whipped cream out of you."

Blob just laughed. "Okay, first off all, rube, I AM the big man! Secondly? Pretty much invulnerable, you say? Well I hate to tell you runt....but I actually am. Come on. Lets see how long your drugs last against the real deal."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

While Joshua was making his arrangements, Fred climbed into his giant truck and drove off. It was as big as he could afford while still being street legal. He wanted a tank but he wasn't entirely sure if that would be street legal. He drove off to home. His plan was to hit the bank, deposite half the money, then transfer it while keeping the rest for himself. After that...he'd probably just find some lady friends and celebrate the night. His larger plan though was already underway. He'd just conquered wrestling so his next target was boxing and then those other combat sports. He figured that if he could wreck all the martial arts homies in public then the sponsors would come running to him and he could get himself set up with some cushy jobs. At the very least either a bouncer or a bodyguard for some rich guy. Something in his skillset that would allow him to make tons of money easily and keep him and Tamera, and thus Russel, on easy street.

He took a scenic drive around New York for a bit until he heard a whole bunch of honking and screaming and crashing. He put the breaks on and looked out his window to see an armored truck racing down the road! It was smashing through everything in its path as people screamed and ran away and cars tried to get out of its path! "Huh." He looked around. On the one hand, it wasn't coming down his lane....on the other....this was as good an opportunity as any other to show off! Stopping this punk cold would make him look good and that would reflect on Russel. He would have to tell him to watch the news tonight. Blob laughed and got out of his truck and walked into the middle of the street. The armored truck barreled forward. Blob stopped and stood his ground. The truck sped up. Blob rooted himself in place.

"Get this through your thick heads, rubes. NOTHING MOVES DA BLOOOOOB!" He declared as the truck smashed into him at full speed and crumpled on impact! The front of the truck seemingly imploding on itself! The driver of the truck was flung out of it as the truck doubled over! He crashed through the windshield, flew thorugh the air and crashed down on the ground where he rolled a few dozen feet and then he stopped and got back up.

Blob slammed the truck down on the ground and turned around to face the driver. "Oh hey. You alive?"

The driver, a blue skinned man in biker gear, stood up and shrugged off the impact. Wait, blue skinned?

As Blob looked him over, he saw that the thug had some weird chaky blue skin thing going on with a white gravestone painted on his face. A gravestone or a tombstone. One or the other.

The thug laughed. "Nice trick, fat boy, but as you can see I didn't even feel it. None of us did! That's Grave Dust, bitch! Special present from The Big Man! We're pretty much invulnerable!"

"We?"

He looked back to see another group of blue skinned thugs exiting the truck all looking royally pissed off at Blob for interrupting whatever it was they were up to.

"We had a big plan tonight and you just ruined it, flabby, so we're going to beat the whipped cream out of you."

Blob just laughed. "Okay, first off all, rube, I AM the big man! Secondly? Pretty much invulnerable, you say? Well I hate to tell you runt....but I actually am. Come on. Lets see how long your drugs last against the real deal."

Ten of the supposedly invulnerable pricks surrounded him now and Blob just laughed. "Come on, shrimps, lets see what you got."

The majority all rushed him at once from all sides while one from behind him held back and clapped his hands. "HEY FATBOY!"

Blob turned to look at him when the leader of the pack leaped up and drove a fist into his face! It exploded across his jaw like a cannonball and his eyes widened. "Huuuuhhh?"

That was when the others all struck his sides and his leg and his back and the last one leaped up and hit him in the back of the head! "Hey now..." He said as his head was pushed down. The others then scrambled on top of him while a few of them remained down on the ground and held his arms. The few who were crawling on him now began grabbing and punching and elbowing his skull! Blob withstood the entire assault before suddenly raising his arms and flinging the thugs off of him! He reached and grabbed two of the Graves and slammed them down on the street and then he reached up and did the same with another two and slammed them down before the last guy on him tried to choke him out while the leader grabbed onto Fred and began laying punches into him again! He kept this up until Blob caught his punch and swung him around and onto the ground! Finally he reached up to the guy currently trying to choke him out and pulled him off and slammed him down on the ground.

"Hehhhh, well, you definitely hit harder than the usual scrubs, but you ain't hitting hard enough to bring me down! Now lets see how much of a beating you can really take!" He stomped forward and punched the leader into the ground with a mighty fist! The powerhouse punch crashed into his body and smashed him into a crater! The thug grunted in pain from the impact but he didn't go splat! The other guy attacked next and tried to punch him across the jaw only for Blob to catch his punch, raise him up, ignore a few punches and kicks from the others and then he drove a fist into his stomach to launch him into the air and then slam him down to the ground. Blob then turned around and backhanded a few of them away which sent them flying into the air back up onto and against their truck and busting it up further. A couple of the others managed to dodge though and they all tried to body slam him but while they sank into his fat stomach he didn't budge an inch and he simply bounced them out and sending them out into the truck! That was when the leader of the group got up and attacked him from behind! Blob withstood the attack on his back however and simply turned around and grabbed him and began punching him in the face repeatedly. The other guy then jumped on him and began elbowing and hitting his arm. Blob looked over at him and swiped his arm and flung him away before raising the leader up into the air and slamming him down onto the ground again and punching him in the face again. He dropped him after a few hard hits and then he stood up and got dropkicked by the other guy but Blob didn't even budge! He shrugged him off, turned around, grabbed his legs, raised him up and slammed him down on the leader.

The Grave Dust Goons gathered up together and stared him down. Blob chukled and rooted himself in place and began slowly expanding his mono-directional gravity field outward. "Come on guys! Is this really all that drug is good for?"

Ten of the supposedly invulnerable pricks surrounded him now and Blob just laughed. "Come on, shrimps, lets see what you got."

The majority all rushed him at once from all sides while one from behind him held back and clapped his hands. "HEY FATBOY!"

Blob turned to look at him when the leader of the pack leaped up and drove a fist into his face! It exploded across his jaw like a cannonball and his eyes widened. "Huuuuhhh?"

That was when the others all struck his sides and his leg and his back and the last one leaped up and hit him in the back of the head! "Hey now..." He said as his head was pushed down. The others then scrambled on top of him while a few of them remained down on the ground and held his arms. The few who were crawling on him now began grabbing and punching and elbowing his skull! Blob withstood the entire assault before suddenly raising his arms and flinging the thugs off of him! He reached and grabbed two of the Graves and slammed them down on the street and then he reached up and did the same with another two and slammed them down before the last guy on him tried to choke him out while the leader grabbed onto Fred and began laying punches into him again! He kept this up until Blob caught his punch and swung him around and onto the ground! Finally he reached up to the guy currently trying to choke him out and pulled him off and slammed him down on the ground.

"Hehhhh, well, you definitely hit harder than the usual scrubs, but you ain't hitting hard enough to bring me down! Now lets see how much of a beating you can really take!" He stomped forward and punched the leader into the ground with a mighty fist! The powerhouse punch crashed into his body and smashed him into a crater! The thug grunted in pain from the impact but he didn't go splat! The other guy attacked next and tried to punch him across the jaw only for Blob to catch his punch, raise him up, ignore a few punches and kicks from the others and then he drove a fist into his stomach to launch him into the air and then slam him down to the ground. Blob then turned around and backhanded a few of them away which sent them flying into the air back up onto and against their truck and busting it up further. A couple of the others managed to dodge though and they all tried to body slam him but while they sank into his fat stomach he didn't budge an inch and he simply bounced them out and sending them out into the truck! That was when the leader of the group got up and attacked him from behind! Blob withstood the attack on his back however and simply turned around and grabbed him and began punching him in the face repeatedly. The other guy then jumped on him and began elbowing and hitting his arm. Blob looked over at him and swiped his arm and flung him away before raising the leader up into the air and slamming him down onto the ground again and punching him in the face again. He dropped him after a few hard hits and then he stood up and got dropkicked by the other guy but Blob didn't even budge! He shrugged him off, turned around, grabbed his legs, raised him up and slammed him down on the leader.

The Grave Dust Goons gathered up together and stared him down. Blob chuckled and rooted himself in place and began slowly expanding his mono-directional gravity field outward. "Come on guys! Is this really all that drug is good for?"

https://i.imgur.com/wQnqLtV.png

"What the hell is this guy? We're all hitting him at once and he's still smacking us around!"

"Don't puss out now! We've still got The Grave Dust and we've got him outnumbered! Load up, grab the guns and lets blast fat boy some new assholes!"

The thugs pulled out their inhaler masks, placed them over their mouths and noses and pressed the buttons as they inhaled the drug deeply. Their bodies began shaking and trembling and their bodies turned a deeper blue and scales began growing around their skin. Their eyes began to glow and they let out loud guttural howls of rage!

"You done yet?" Fred asked.

The current ringleader of the group leaped back down into the truck, smashing through the roof in the process and leaped back out throwing guns to the others. M249 SAW's to be exact!

The M249 is the variant of the FN Minimi adopted by the US military. The M249 Product Improvement Program (PIP) was a program began in the mid-1980s soon after adoption to address some of the problems that M249 had. The "PIP kit" retrofitted the issued M249s. The PIP kit replaced the original steel tubular stock with a solid plastic stock, replaced the adjustable gas port settings with a single one (preventing the gun from firing at the higher cyclic rate), adds a heat shield/handguard above the barrel, and replaces the fixed barrel changing handle/carry handle with a folding one. Parts of the gun parts were modified to prevent injuries. The bipod, pistol grip, flash hider, and sights were also modified. The Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI) in the 2000s introduced additional modifications, including an improved bipod, 100– and 200–round fabric ammo bags to replace the plastic drums, M4-like collapsible stocks, and adding Picatinny rails for the feed tray cover and forearm. The initiative also modified their M249s with short Paratrooper barrels. Parts from the RFI are commonly confused with those from the PIP, even though some of the parts (especially Picatinny rails) literally did not exist when PIP was introduced.

Anyway!

Fred continued to laugh as the men leaped down and spread out and took aim on him. The civilians screamed and ran away from the gradually escalating battlefield that was breaking out in the middle of their own city! The thugs all opened fire on him at once but Fred simply covered his eyes with one arm while standing in place and letting the bullets jackhammer his body.

850 rounds per minute per gun hammered his body from every single remaining thug as they laughed madly! Their bullets were pumped into him from all of them but no matter how many times they shot him he simply stood there! He wasn't even moving and his fat body simply took the bullets like they were nothing! His legs, arms, shoulder and head were all hit to no avail! The majority of their bullets simply bounced off of him! The really interesting part however was in his torso. The majority of the bullets were pumped into his chest and stomach, as center mass is where people are trained to shoot, but they not only didn't hurt him but they were actually pulled into his body. As in they were literally absorbed into his bodyfat! If you were close enough you'd be able to hear the squelching and stomach churning as his body swallowed up and absorbed the hailstorm of bullets, broke them down and turned them into more fat on and around his body. The rest of his body 'merely' absorbed the kinetic impacts of the bullets.

After they finally stopped shooting Fred lowered his arm and laughed. "Gonna need to do better than that, rubes."

"FUCK IT!" They threw the guns away and charged him in a group. Fred continued laughing even as they crashed against his bulbous body. He didn't budge an inch! Instead he raised his arms up and slammed them down on one of them and smashed him into a crater in the street before raising back up, grabbing one of them by his leg on the way up, raising him into the air and whipping him down to the ground and smashed him through the street! The others grabbed his arms and began rapidly punching and clawing and striking at him like mad but Fred was able to withstand their entire assault on his head. While he indeed felt it, more than he would normal hits for sure, his body was able to absorb most of the impact. To be exact, he was able to absorb approximately 70% of force directed his way while the remaining 30% was still able to do at least some nominal damage to him. Provided it could get through his incredible durability.

In this case he simply stood up through the impact of their punches and dish out his own. He struck one of the thugs and sent him flying backwards into and through the truck! He then turned and smacked another one high up into the air with the back of his hand, sending him spinning head over heels the whole time, and focusing on his remaining friends while he came back down.

The Grave Dust Goons continued to try and attack him but their attacks had minimal, if any, effect on him and Fred just continued to smash them into the ground one by one like a game of Whack-A-Mole until they were all down.

"HOOOOEEEEEEE! That was fun!" Fred laughed as the airborne thug finally crashed down on the ground behind him. The thugs were in bad shape certainly but they were alive. Which was more than a normal person who'd been hit by Fred would've been able to say! "Thanks for the work out, you bunch of punk asses, but this wonder drug of yours doesn't seem like it's all that special." He shrugged and started walking back to the truck. "Now then. Back to bank business!"

Fred only got a few steps however before he bumped into an invisible wall! "What the? What now?" He tried to advance again and bumped into it again! "Huuhhhhh?" He reached up and tapped on the wall. "What's going on?"

"I think that's far enough, big guy." An Angelic Voice, like a one woman heavenly choir, spoke to him.

"Huhhh? Uhhhh hello? Where you? You've got a beautiful voice but I can't see you. Who's talking to me?"

"That would be me. The woman who was protecting civilians while you were busy showboating."

He looked up at the roof of his own truck as an Angelic looking beautiful blonde woman in a yellow t-shirt with a black stripe down the center and tight blue jeans appeared seemingly out of thin air. No, not out of thin air, it was more like she'd revealed herself to him!

"Woah now."

https://i.imgur.com/sOAgqoY.jpg

"Honestly." She brushed a hair out of her face. "I was out for a relaxing day of shopping and then all this chaos started up. Never a dull moment in New York, right? I want to know what exactly happened here, big man."

Fred rubbed and patted the back of his head. He was starting to wonder if maybe he'd been hit harder than he thought...or if he just had M.I.L.F.$. stuck in his head for whatever reason. Whatever. He'd figure that out later.

"For the record, honey, they started it. I was on my way to the bank when I saw them driving like lunatics down the road. So I did my civic duty and stepped in to teach them a lesson. I don't know what kind of drugs they're on but they brought it all on themselves."

Kind of off-topic but since the subject was brought up!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.  :rofl:

Just want to point out that Spider-Man still defeated Bonesaw in this version. A fact that resulted in a bit of a slump he was trying to recover from. This might lead to a one-shot story I'd want to do involving him, that is partially inspired by The Wrestler but with a happy ending. Lets just say Bonesaw wins his rematch. Not exactly against Spidey as he's all but retired from wrestling but against Blob.

I see it as he got his win back but not without a good fight and this also showcases that Blob isn't invincible. Cause invincible heroes can be just as boring as invincible villains. And it ends with mutual respect from the two.

Also I'd want Blob to have his own set of villains as I want to use some of Spidey's own villains down the road. We could cherrypick a few X-Men and Marvel villains that would make a solid fit for the guy's story.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » The Biggest Man Around!