World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » The Dojo Wars Of Radiance City!

The Dojo Wars Of Radiance City!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

https://i.imgur.com/CT2nV4H.jpeg

A Martial Arts Focused Epic!

King of a 2.0 of the old thread. Just some thing I wanted to go back to and spruce up a bit.  :glasses:

The 31st Radiance City Youth Martial Arts Tournament was drawing to its epic finale. Dozens of young martial artists from around the city have competed in hopes of winning the trophy and, for most of them at least, dethroning the previously undefeated Demolition Devils Dojo, who'd been winning for the past five tournaments in an undefeated winning streak! Despite doing the best they could the various fighters fell by the wayside until there was only two left to compete for The Championship Belt. Griffin Richardson representing The Demolition Devils School Of Destruction-Fist taught by Sensei Donovan Ozu Devlin and King Alyx Himura representing the up and coming Imperial Dragon Kenpo School taught by Sensei Terazawa Sawako.

https://i.imgur.com/O15E6fM.png

Griffin rested on the bench while downing his entire iced water bottle while his homies stood around him. "Hey man, are you ready for the fight?" Vernon asked.

"Hell, I'm more than ready to rip him apart." Griffin replied after finishing his water. "So don't you worry boys. I'm going to win this. I'm going to win and avenge all of you and bring in our sixth consecutive win."

"You're the man, Griff! If anybody can bring down that runt it's you!"  Troy informed him.

"You're unbeatable, Griff! That runt's got nothing on you! Just get in there and rip him apart!" Rico cheered.

"Bonus points if you break his neck." Trystan joked.

"Heh, I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

"Good. Because I want him broken." Sensei Donovan told the boys. They immediately stood up and at attention. "No more games. No more playing around. Get in there and destroy him. Hurt him so badly he never competes again. Understood?"

"Yes Sensei." He looked across the stadium where Alyx was sitting with Evangeline Ravenswood and he felt rage building in him. "Gladly."

King Alyx Himura rested on the bleachers drinking from a water bottle and resting a towel around his neck while Evangeline rubbed his back. "Are you feeling okay, King?"

"It's just a few bruises. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can still fight. Thank you though." He flashed his wining smile and she returned it. Truth be told the blonde warrior didn't look that bad. He just had some bruises, scrapes, swelling, a burn mark or two, maybe a cut. He was doing alright though.

https://i.postimg.cc/R6ttPByP/1833-12-63-how-draw-manga-faces.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ruFjvWN.png

https://i.imgur.com/UxNd9ax.jpg

"Just be careful out there, okay? Griffin's insanely brutal when he's mad and you've already taken a beating."

"All tournament long, yeah, but it's alright. I can handle him."

"That's what I like to hear, kiddo, confidence. I love it. Love the attitude." Sensei Terazawa Sawako complimented him. "Just remember, the important thing is to go out there, do your best and have fun. Don't worry about anything else. Just focus on the fight."

"You got it, Sensei." He relaxed and let the tension flow out of him. Opening his eyes back up he caught the death glare that Griffin was giving him from across the stadium. King just smiled.

Once their break time was over the two fighters were called to the center for the final match!

The 31st Radiance City Youth Martial Arts Tournament was drawing to its epic finale. Dozens of young martial artists from around the city have competed in hopes of winning the trophy and, for most of them at least, dethroning the previously undefeated Demolition Devils Dojo, who'd been winning for the past five tournaments in an undefeated winning streak! Despite doing the best they could the various fighters fell by the wayside until there was only two left to compete for The Championship Belt. Griffin Richardson representing The Demolition Devils School Of Destruction-Fist taught by Sensei Donovan Ozu Devlin and King Alyx Himura representing the up and coming Imperial Dragon Kenpo School taught by Sensei Terazawa Sawako.

https://i.imgur.com/z8g60nw.png

Griffin rested on the bench while downing his entire iced water bottle while his homies stood around him. "Hey man, are you ready for the fight?" Vernon asked.

"Hell, I'm more than ready to rip him apart." Griffin replied after finishing his water. "So don't you worry boys. I'm going to win this. I'm going to win and avenge all of you and bring in our sixth consecutive win."

"You're the man, Griff! If anybody can bring down that runt it's you!"  Troy informed him.

"You're unbeatable, Griff! That runt's got nothing on you! Just get in there and rip him apart!" Rico cheered.

"Good. Because I want him broken." Sensei Donovan told the boys. They immediately stood up and at attention. "No more games. No more playing around. Get in there and destroy him. Hurt him so badly he never competes again. Understood?"

"Yes Sensei." He looked across the stadium where Alyx was sitting with Evangeline Ravenswood and he felt rage building in him. "Gladly."

King Alyx Himura rested on the bleachers drinking from a water bottle and resting a towel around his neck while Evangeline rubbed his back. "Are you feeling okay, King?"

"It's just a few bruises. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can still fight. Thank you though." He flashed his wining smile and she returned it.

https://i.imgur.com/T16TWS5.jpg

"Just be careful out there, okay? Griffin's insanely brutal when he's mad and you've already taken a beating."

"That's what I like to hear, kiddo, confidence. I love it. Love the attitude." Sensei Terazawa Sawako complimented him. "Just remember, the important thing is to go out there, do your best and have fun. Don't worry about anything else. Just focus on the fight."

"You got it, Sensei." He relaxed and let the tension flow out of him. Opening his eyes back up he caught the death glare that Griffin was giving him from across the stadium. King just smiled.

Once their break time was over the two fighters were called to the center for the final match!

They walked across the stadium into the large octagon arena in the middle of the stadium. They paused outside momentarily as the doors slid open and then they walked inside and the doors closed behind them. The cameras turned on and displayed the coming fight to the audience. The hologram of a referee appeared in between them.

"Alright you two! I want a nice clean fight! No groin attacks, no eye gouging, no knees to the head on a grounded opponent, no strikes to the back of the head, no fish hooking. no fingers in an opponent’s orifices, no biting. Killing your opponent is forbidden. The use of weapons is prohibited. The fight will go on until one side gives up, loses consciousness or are unable to stand up after 10 seconds. Do you understand the rules as they have been explained to you?"

"Clear."

"Clear."

"Good. Bow to me."

They did so.

"Bow to your opponent."

They did.

"Alright. Now give us a good fight you two! Respect the rules and respect your opponent! The arena stage randomizer will activate now!"

The arena around them glowed and shimmered with lights that swirled around them. Using advanced robotics and hard light holographic technology the arena could become any kind of field they wanted.  The objects inside of the arena would be holograms surrounded by force fields. Using these advanced technologies, the arena could give the illusion of being many times bigger than it actually was.

The lights gradually settled down as the interior of the arena took the appearance of an ancient temple arena. Both fighters took their stances and got ready for the match to start.

"Are you ready? THEN BEGIN!"

https://i.imgur.com/EbLd7iQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/O15E6fM.png

"It's just a few bruises. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can still fight. Thank you though." He flashed his wining smile and she returned it. Truth be told the blonde warrior didn't look that bad. He just had some bruises, scrapes, swelling, a burn mark or two, maybe a cut. He was doing alright though.

https://i.postimg.cc/R6ttPByP/1833-12-63-how-draw-manga-faces.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ruFjvWN.png

They walked across the stadium into the large octagon arena in the middle of the stadium. They paused outside momentarily as the doors slid open and then they walked inside and the doors closed behind them. The cameras turned on and displayed the coming fight to the audience. The hologram of a referee appeared in between them.

"Alright you two! I want a nice clean fight! No groin attacks, no eye gouging, no knees to the head on a grounded opponent, no strikes to the back of the head, no fish hooking. no fingers in an opponent’s orifices, no biting. Killing your opponent is forbidden. The use of weapons is prohibited. The fight will go on until one side gives up, loses consciousness or are unable to stand up after 10 seconds. Do you understand the rules as they have been explained to you?"

"Clear."

"Clear."

"Good. Bow to me."

They did so.

"Bow to your opponent."

They did.

"Alright. Now give us a good fight you two! Respect the rules and respect your opponent! The arena stage randomizer will activate now!"

The arena around them glowed and shimmered with lights that swirled around them. Using advanced robotics and hard light holographic technology the arena could become any kind of field they wanted.  The objects inside of the arena would be holograms surrounded by force fields. Using these advanced technologies, the arena could give the illusion of being many times bigger than it actually was.

The lights gradually settled down as the interior of the arena took the appearance of an ancient temple arena. Both fighters took their stances and got ready for the match to start.

"Are you ready? THEN BEGIN!"

https://i.imgur.com/EbLd7iQ.jpg

Griffin immediately stepped in with a straight punch face that he dodged and then he brought up his knee which King dodged and then he kicked at him which King dodged and so he brought his other leg around as well but King ducked that and he struck out with a few punches that King dodged by bobbing and weaving and slipping them and then he grabbed him, turned, kicked his  foot and threw him over his shoulder and tossed him away. He managed to recover however and got back up to his feet and attacked him again with a series of kicks that King pushed down and then he dodged to his side but Griffin read him and went after him with an outside crescent kick, he slammed his foot down and brought his leg up and kicked at him multiple times that King blocked and then he dodged and began moving around him. Griffin kept up with him however and attacked with a series of alternating punches that King dodged around before suddenly sidestepping and tripping him, causing Griffin to fall to the temple floor again.

"Dammit." He swore and quickly got up to his feet only to eat a reverse roundhouse roundhouse kick on his way back up and he was sent stumbling away before finding his footing again. He turned back around and attacked him with a flying side kick that he side-stepped and then he grabbed Griffin, kicked out his feet and slammed him down on the temple floor once more and punched him in the face. Griffin withstood it though and shoved him aside. They both got back up on their feet and Griffin attacked him with another quick series of punches that King dodged and deflected aside until Griffin went for a spinning backfist, turned around and then he kicked out with his leg which King dodged and then he dropped down and grabbed his leg with a scissor leg takedown that dropped him to the floor again and then he turned and hit him in the back.

Griffin got away and then he scrambled to his feet and the fight resumed.

Griffin naturally struck first with a series of rapid fire punches that King defended against until Griffin tried to slip in a knee to his stomach but King elbowed it down and shoved him aside. Griffin was no slouch however and he immediately retaliated with a reverse roundhouse kick that King dodged. He moved to put distance between them but Griffin pressed the attack. He advanced on Kinghead on with a series of punches and double kicks that King defended against and then Griffin went with a kick at his head only for King to grab it, kick out his foot, grab his shirt and lift him up and throw him aside.

Griffin landed on the floor and rolled with the impact and immediately got up and went on the attack again. With a series of alternating left and right kicks delivered at full force and maximum speed that King was forced to block and dodge until Griffin got in close and grabbed King and started striking his ribs until King elbowed him in the face and then punched him across the face hard enough to make him back off.

Screaming in rage, Griffin quickly resumed his attack and King defended briefly before slipping one of Griffin's punches and turning and kicking him in the back! Griffin stumbled a little but then recovered just in time to receive a spinning roundhouse kick from King to his stomach. Griffin took the full force of the kick and backed away from King while holding his stomach. King quickly closed the distance between them, grabbed onto Griffin, and used an over the shoulder throw to flip him over his head and onto the temple floor!

Griffin cried out in pain and then King dropped down, grabbed his arms, wrapped a leg around it and then laid the other one on Griffin's stomach and he repeatedly dropped his heel onto Griffin's stomach until he was able to roll out of it and try to get up to his feet only for King to roll with him, spin around on his back, push him down, get up, drag Griffin up with him and then throw him again!

Griffin hit the ground on his back yet AGAIN! But he was able to roll over on his stomach and pull himself together just in time to receive a push kick from King that sent him backwards against the wall. King closed in with a strike on him that Griffin dodged and Derrick's fist impacted against the wall. He pulled his hand back and shook it off and then resumed his attack with a series of repeated quick jabs to make Griffin back up and then he stepped in and increased the speed and velocity of his punches that Griffin blocked with his arms and then King ducked down and began hammering his stomach and ribs! Griffin dropped his arms as he backed away and he began blocking and deflecting his punches aside until he landed a punch across Griffin's face and he fell to the side, balanced on one hand and kicked out with his feet and caught King in the stomach with a Double-Leg Handstand Kick.

King took the kick and was sent sliding backwards across the room and away from Griffin. He rubbed his stomach and coughed as Griffin got back up to on his feet and pressed the attack, closing in and leaping into the air to drive a flying side kick towards his knee only for him to dodge the kick, pivot behind Griffin and kick Griffin's leg out as he was regaining his footing to force him to the ground. King then grabbed him by the back of his Gi and began driving his fist into Griffin's face repeatedly.

Griffin took repeated punches from him but he was eventually able to catch his fist and pull the other one off of him so King kicked him in the back and sent him rolling along the ground and then he jumped to his feet and faced him again.

There was a momentary stare down between the two of them and then they began circling each other like two predators readying themselves to strike.

Suddenly they both lunged at each other and went on the attack, exchanging punches and kicks while blocking and countering each other's moves expertly.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Griffin immediately stepped in with a straight punch face that he dodged and then he brought up his knee which King dodged and then he kicked at him which King dodged and so he brought his other leg around as well but King ducked that and he struck out with a few punches that King dodged by bobbing and weaving and slipping them and then he grabbed him, turned, kicked his  foot and threw him over his shoulder and tossed him away. He managed to recover however and got back up to his feet and attacked him again with a series of kicks that King pushed down and then he dodged to his side but Griffin read him and went after him with an outside crescent kick, he slammed his foot down and brought his leg up and kicked at him multiple times that King blocked and then he dodged and began moving around him. Griffin kept up with him however and attacked with a series of alternating punches that King dodged around before suddenly sidestepping and tripping him, causing Griffin to fall to the temple floor again.

"Dammit." He swore and quickly got up to his feet only to eat a reverse roundhouse roundhouse kick on his way back up and he was sent stumbling away before finding his footing again. He turned back around and attacked him with a flying side kick that he side-stepped and then he grabbed Griffin, kicked out his feet and slammed him down on the temple floor once more and punched him in the face. Griffin withstood it though and shoved him aside. They both got back up on their feet and Griffin attacked him with another quick series of punches that King dodged and deflected aside until Griffin went for a spinning backfist, turned around and then he kicked out with his leg which King dodged and then he dropped down and grabbed his leg with a scissor leg takedown that dropped him to the floor again and then he turned and hit him in the back.

Griffin got away and then he scrambled to his feet and the fight resumed.

Griffin naturally struck first with a series of rapid fire punches that King defended against until Griffin tried to slip in a knee to his stomach but King elbowed it down and shoved him aside. Griffin was no slouch however and he immediately retaliated with a reverse roundhouse kick that King dodged. He moved to put distance between them but Griffin pressed the attack. He advanced on Kinghead on with a series of punches and double kicks that King defended against and then Griffin went with a kick at his head only for King to grab it, kick out his foot, grab his shirt and lift him up and throw him aside.

Griffin landed on the floor and rolled with the impact and immediately got up and went on the attack again. With a series of alternating left and right kicks delivered at full force and maximum speed that King was forced to block and dodge until Griffin got in close and grabbed King and started striking his ribs until King elbowed him in the face and then punched him across the face hard enough to make him back off.

Screaming in rage, Griffin quickly resumed his attack and King defended briefly before slipping one of Griffin's punches and turning and kicking him in the back! Griffin stumbled a little but then recovered just in time to receive a spinning roundhouse kick from King to his stomach. Griffin took the full force of the kick and backed away from King while holding his stomach. King quickly closed the distance between them, grabbed onto Griffin, and used an over the shoulder throw to flip him over his head and onto the temple floor!

Griffin cried out in pain and then King dropped down, grabbed his arms, wrapped a leg around it and then laid the other one on Griffin's stomach and he repeatedly dropped his heel onto Griffin's stomach until he was able to roll out of it and try to get up to his feet only for King to roll with him, spin around on his back, push him down, get up, drag Griffin up with him and then throw him again!

Griffin hit the ground on his back yet AGAIN! But he was able to roll over on his stomach and pull himself together just in time to receive a push kick from King that sent him backwards against the wall. King closed in with a strike on him that Griffin dodged and Derrick's fist impacted against the wall. He pulled his hand back and shook it off and then resumed his attack with a series of repeated quick jabs to make Griffin back up and then he stepped in and increased the speed and velocity of his punches that Griffin blocked with his arms and then King ducked down and began hammering his stomach and ribs! Griffin dropped his arms as he backed away and he began blocking and deflecting his punches aside until he landed a punch across Griffin's face and he fell to the side, balanced on one hand and kicked out with his feet and caught King in the stomach with a Double-Leg Handstand Kick.

King took the kick and was sent sliding backwards across the room and away from Griffin. He rubbed his stomach and coughed as Griffin got back up to on his feet and pressed the attack, closing in and leaping into the air to drive a flying side kick towards his knee only for him to dodge the kick, pivot behind Griffin and kick Griffin's leg out as he was regaining his footing to force him to the ground. King then grabbed him by the back of his Gi and began driving his fist into Griffin's face repeatedly.

Griffin took repeated punches from him but he was eventually able to catch his fist and pull the other one off of him so King kicked him in the back and sent him rolling along the ground and then he jumped to his feet and faced him again.

There was a momentary stare down between the two of them and then they began circling each other like two predators readying themselves to strike.

Suddenly they both lunged at each other and went on the attack, exchanging punches and kicks while blocking and countering each other's moves expertly.

After an equivalent exchange of strikes while dodging, blocking and countering one another equally without either side able to get a solid hit in Griffin finally broke the deadlock by breaking his guard, turning around, grabbing King and flipping him over his head only for King to flip and land on his feet and elbow him in the face and then uppercut him in the jaw to make him back off, advanced on him, and then he moved his punching hand and non-activate at the same time, as if they were connected behind his back through a pulley system, and then sent his fist out at full force to punch through his opponent while stiffening his body to its utmost limits on the moment of impact to strike with the weight of his whole body! and drove a full force punch into his stomach at practically point blank range! Griffin's eyes widened and his body doubled over and he was sent sliding backwards on his feet into the temple wall! His legs shook and he held his stomach as he dropped to the floor.

King took a breather as Griffin fell to his knees coughing and hacking. "Wh-what...was...that?"

"A new punch. Think of it as a modified One-inch punch." He took a few steps back and kept his stance while his one time friend sucked in breath. "It's over Griffin. Give up."

The holo-ref re-appeared and walked over to Griffin. "Griffin Richardson! Are you willing and able to continue?"

"Yeah...yeah...hell yeah. Hell yeah man. No surrender. I ain't going anywhere." He snarled and lapsed into a fit of coughing.

King nodded, seeing the writing on the wall and began performing a kata while he waited for Griffin to get back up. He started with his fists pointing down to the ground, his roots, then he moved his arms up to his chest and pushed them outwards while opening his hands. The palms were facing upwards as he did, representing the branches growing and the leaves blooming. Then he raised his right hand up to his forehead with his left hand pointing downwards, his body turning and facing right as he did so.

"Alright then, you have until the count of 10 to get up! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6!" Griffin pulled himself up and took his stance again.

"Are you willing to continue?"

"Yeah. Now lets get back to it."

Alright! I want a good clean fight you two! Resume!"

"Come on man I know you're hurting after that last one. Give up and take a rest."

"Like Hell! I'm not giving up to some pathetic traitor!"

"I'm sorry I left you but I'm not sorry I left The Devils.  Donovan's a nutcase, Griff, look what he's turning you into."

"SHUT UP!  I'LL CAVE IN YOUR LARYNX, LOSER!" Griffin shouted at him and charged him and tried to punch him again only for him to dodge him, grapple with him, kick him in his mid-section and flip him onto his back and then punch him in the face before backing away. He rolled away and got back up on his feet and attacked him again with a vicious combination of punches and kicks that King deflected and countered expertly until he found his opening and kicked out his leg and threw him to the floor.  Griffin slammed his fist down on the floor.

"Welcome one and all to The Demolition Devils, where we practice real martial arts! None of that sissy stuff like questing for enlightenment or martial pacifism here. If you want to train your spirit, you're better off becoming a monk. This is a factory to produce real fighters! What we teach you is how to brutally destroy anyone and everyone who stands in your way. Inner peace? That's for losers. Here, you'll learn how to rip anyone who pisses you off apart, until they're able only to scream for mercy through their broken teeth and bloodied lips, while they stare in horror at your foot coming down on their face over and over again!"
Sensei Donovan's words rang through his head as he continuously slammed his fist into the floor, his rage taking over him.

"Surrender it's over."

"I'm going to guide you. I'm going to train you. I'm going to break you down and turn into the ultimate fighting machines! Savage, ruthless, unstoppable! Everything a real fighter should be! Badass motherfuckers that nobody will ever want to fuck with again!"

Sensei was right too! Griffin had been unstoppable! Unbeatable! Powerful! Nobody could beat him! He beat down everybody in his way until....her. That girl...that...god. damned. Ironclad...monster! He still remembered that night and the horrible humiliation he felt.

The rain pounding down. The thunder cracking overhead. The lightning flashing in the sky. His blood dripping down on the ground washed away by the pouring rain. His lungs desperately sucking in air. The woman...she wasn't human. No way. She was a slab of iron!

The girl walked away from him and retrieved her jacket.

"You've got potential, birdy, but personally I think you're wasting it acting like a dick all the time. Grow up a bit and get your head on straight and then come find me again. I'll be happy to take you on again. Until then. Toodles."

"G-get back! Get back here! I'm not done with you! Get back here! Get back here and finish it! Don't you walk away from me! I'll find you, Barnes, do you hear me? I'LL FIND YOU!"

"NOTHING IS OVER! I'M GOING TO SPLATTER YOU, YOU-YOU TRAITOR!" Griffin stood up again and spread his legs an arms length apart, crossed his arms in an X and dug his fingers into his arms. He took a deep breath inward and closed his eyes and then he drove his fingers into his heart.

"How utterly pathetic. Losing like that to a woman? You're a disgrace Griffin! Any loss you suffer reflects back on me! To ensure that this never, ever happens again, I'm going to tear you back down and build you back up into a real fighter this time! I'll teach you a killer move that will demolish anyone you go up against!"

Griffin's body began shaking and he spread his arms out again and clenched his hands into fists as wisps of dark energy began radiating off of him. His skin turned red and his veins began turning black throughout his body. His eyes turned pitch black except for his red pupils. He grinned maniacally.

"What....the hell?"

"Too bad...you left. You never learned this one! You're done traitor! I'll destroy you with...The Darkness Devil!"

Evangeline shrieked. "Wh-wh-what...what...is that?"

Sensei Terazawa stood up and glared at Donovan across the stadium. "That bastard. Are you proud of yourself for doing this to your student?"

"Wh-what did he do?"

"HOLY HELL!" Vernon shouted as he backed up. "What the hell is that?"

"What...what is that? Sensei what did he do?" Troy asked.

Donovan chuckled. "The Darkness Devil Technique. It takes all the rage and darkness in the human heart and converts it into pure raw power. Griffin's unstoppable now."

"And that's what he's doing?"

"That's not it. Not even close. There's more to it than that. I've seen this kind of technique before. He's overclocking his heart's cardiovascular output to rapidly boost his metabolic rate.
overclocking the heart's cardiovascular output to rapidly boost their metabolic rate. The result increases their velocity, acceleration, torque and, consequently, their damage output. By combining this with the drastic and sudden surge of Ki the fighter can achieve an incredible amount of power all at once. However, due to the way it is used, the results are horrifying. The side effects alone can include blood vessel damage, cerebral hemorrhaging, acute memory loss and confusion, visual and auditory hallucinations, and eventually heart failure and death if its overused. Even if you're able to survive all of that and come relatively unscathed, you can still potentially develop Delayed Onset Ki Syndrome: A condition in which your body's Ki flow is disrupted that can last for varying periods of time, causing you to lose control over your motor functions and even your own strength and risking permanently crippling you." Sensei Terazawa explained. "Finally, letting your inner darkness overflow like this could risk permanent psychological damage."

"WHAT?!" Evangeline. "Jesus Christ! We have to get in there!"

"We can't. I'm going to find the Manager and try to get this fight stopped before that stupid kid gets himself killed!" She turned around and raced up the stairs.

"G-Griffin? Griffin are you still in there bro?" King questioned.

"Scream For Me Traitor!"
Griffin, or whatever was pretending to be his old friend, snarled and rushed him down and began hammering King!

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » The Dojo Wars Of Radiance City!