World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » A Marvelous Expanded Universe » The Biggest Man Around! Nothing Moves The Blob!

The Biggest Man Around! Nothing Moves The Blob!

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

https://i.imgur.com/2gmkeoa.png

Consider this a light reboot of the previous version of the thread!

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as the bearded mountain of muscle exploded a haymaker across The Ravager's jaw hitting him so hard that spittle and stage blood sprayed from his mouth onto the ring! The audience went wild! Sure, the blood might be fake but the impacts were real. Just a little something to spice up the show for the fans in the seats and at home! Bonesaw Mcgraw had taken a vacation from wrestling after The Human Spider completely wrecked him at the wrestling promo to get in even better shape for a comeback but there had been...issues preventing his return. Alien invasions, take your pick on that one, Neo Nazi's...or whatever the hell HYDRA was supposed to be, Ninjas, Kingpin, Killer Robots, Giant Monsters, The Blip, take your pick. But now, finally, finally, FINALLY his life was back on track and he could get back in the ring! Bonesaw laughed as he kicked The Ravager from the back and he stumbled over the corner of the ring, recovered and attacked Bonesaw with wild and hard punches that Bonesaw just tanked! The impacts ran out over the roars of the crowd but Bonesaw just laughed and took every attack to his face before catching a punch and hitting him in the chest, kicking him in the stomach, lunging forward, grabbing him, kneeing him in the stomach, hammering his elbow into him, doing so over and over again before slamming him to the mat and crouching down, grabbing him and lifting him up over his head, lowering him over his shoulders, spinning around rapidly and then tossing him away and out of the ring where he crashed down onto a table and broke it in half! Bonesaw roared and pumped his arms in victory for the audience while looking down at Ravager who gave him a subtle sign that he was still okay. Relatively speaking. Bonesaw grinned and continued celebrating.

Eventually, The Ravager was carried out on a stretcher and Bonesaw sat down with the Bone-ettes: Skull, Spine, Sternum and Marrow.

https://i.imgur.com/jMTLfpc.png

"Hey there, Bones, you feeling good, baby?"  Skull asked him.

"Feeling reeaaal goood. Could take on a damn army and win! I'm finally back to where I belong and I'm taking the crown back! HOO-RAH! Let's do iiiiit!"

"That's our Bonesy! You're going to crush everyone under you're feet today!" Spine cheered.

"Grind their bones to make your bread, Bonesaw!" Sternum snarled.

"Kill them all and paint the ring read, Bonesy! Let the whole world know you're back!" Marrow cheered.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! HELL YEAH!" He downed a bottle of water and handed it off before standing back up and snatching the mic from the announcer.

"ARE YOU READY?"

The crowd cheered.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYY?!"

The crowd cheered louder!

"BONESAW IS READYYYYY! BRING OUT MY NEXT VICTIIIIIIIM!"

A giant balloon of a young man who looked like he was made of giant piles of baking dough and Play-Doh laughed and applauded Bonesaw alongside the audience. He was enormous! A giant ball of fat and human jelly with a doughy, blubbery almost rubbery looking body, a somewhat handsome, almost pretty face and slicked up light brown hair. He's wearing a giant white t-shirt with another red t-shirt worn over it with the words "Real Friends Show Me their Boobs" emblazoned on it. He's also wearing giant dark brown jeans with large boots on his feet. This giant balloon of a person was Fred Dukes.

"Hoooo man! This is the best ever! Thanks a whole lot, Toad, I needed this today, man."

His much smaller friend who was sitting next to him had a good natured laugh. "Told ya, big guy, the best way to get over a breakup is with some good old fashioned over the top macho violence." He was currently hiding under a hooded jacket with green gloves on his hands to hide his mutated features. While the big guy never had a problem with it, there were a lot of people out there who just didn't understand it. People who had seen him as a freak his entire life. Those were the people he hid from. The people he ran from. Until he met Fred who just thought he looked cool. They fought off his attackers together, well mostly Fred, and had remained friends ever since. "Don't you worry about a thing, big guy, after today you'll forget all about that Felicity chick." Toddi Tolansky Tonybee assured his giant friend.

https://i.imgur.com/hDW21Dx.jpg

"Felicity huh?" Fred chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah...I'm sure she'll be alright. Anyway it's probably for the best. She was a lot of fun and yum but....damn she was crazy." He chuckled. "Still, what she locked in common sense, she made up for in brilliance. I'm sure she'll be okay at her...whatever it is tech college."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as the bearded mountain of muscle exploded a haymaker across The Ravager's jaw hitting him so hard that spittle and stage blood sprayed from his mouth onto the ring! The audience went wild! Sure, the blood might be fake but the impacts were real. Just a little something to spice up the show for the fans in the seats and at home! Bonesaw Mcgraw had taken a vacation from wrestling after The Human Spider completely wrecked him at the wrestling promo to get in even better shape for a comeback but there had been...issues preventing his return. Alien invasions, take your pick on that one, Neo Nazi's...or whatever the hell HYDRA was supposed to be, Ninjas, Kingpin, Killer Robots, Giant Monsters, The Blip, take your pick. But now, finally, finally, FINALLY his life was back on track and he could get back in the ring! Bonesaw laughed as he kicked The Ravager from the back and he stumbled over the corner of the ring, recovered and attacked Bonesaw with wild and hard punches that Bonesaw just tanked! The impacts ran out over the roars of the crowd but Bonesaw just laughed and took every attack to his face before catching a punch and hitting him in the chest, kicking him in the stomach, lunging forward, grabbing him, kneeing him in the stomach, hammering his elbow into him, doing so over and over again before slamming him to the mat and crouching down, grabbing him and lifting him up over his head, lowering him over his shoulders, spinning around rapidly and then tossing him away and out of the ring where he crashed down onto a table and broke it in half! Bonesaw roared and pumped his arms in victory for the audience while looking down at Ravager who gave him a subtle sign that he was still okay. Relatively speaking. Bonesaw grinned and continued celebrating.

Eventually, The Ravager was carried out on a stretcher and Bonesaw sat down with the Bone-ettes: Skull, Spine, Sternum and Marrow.

"Hey there, Bones, you feeling good, baby?"  Skull asked him.

"Feeling reeaaal goood. Could take on a damn army and win! I'm finally back to where I belong and I'm taking the crown back! HOO-RAH! Let's do iiiiit!"

"That's our Bonesy! You're going to crush everyone under you're feet today!" Spine cheered.

"Grind their bones to make your bread, Bonesaw!" Sternum snarled.

"Kill them all and paint the ring read, Bonesy! Let the whole world know you're back!" Marrow cheered.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! HELL YEAH!" He downed a bottle of water and handed it off before standing back up and snatching the mic from the announcer.

"ARE YOU READY?"

The crowd cheered.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYY?!"

The crowd cheered louder!

"BONESAW IS READYYYYY! BRING OUT MY NEXT VICTIIIIIIIM!"

A giant balloon of a young man who looked like he was made of giant piles of baking dough and Play-Doh laughed and applauded Bonesaw alongside the audience. He was enormous! A giant ball of fat and human jelly with a doughy, blubbery almost rubbery looking body, a somewhat handsome, almost pretty face and slicked up light brown hair. He's wearing a giant white t-shirt with another red t-shirt worn over it with the words "Real Friends Show Me their Boobs" emblazoned on it. He's also wearing giant dark brown jeans with large boots on his feet. This giant balloon of a person was Fred Dukes.

"Hoooo man! This is the best ever! Thanks a whole lot, Toad, I needed this today, man."

His much smaller friend who was sitting next to him had a good natured laugh. "Told ya, big guy, the best way to get over a breakup is with some good old fashioned over the top macho violence." He was currently hiding under a hooded jacket with green gloves on his hands to hide his mutated features. While the big guy never had a problem with it, there were a lot of people out there who just didn't understand it. People who had seen him as a freak his entire life. Those were the people he hid from. The people he ran from. Until he met Fred who just thought he looked cool. They fought off his attackers together, well mostly Fred, and had remained friends ever since. "Don't you worry about a thing, big guy, after today you'll forget all about that Felicity chick." Toddi Tolansky Tonybee assured his giant friend.

"Felicity huh?" Fred chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah...I'm sure she'll be alright. Anyway it's probably for the best. She was a lot of fun and yum but....damn she was crazy." He chuckled. "Still, what she locked in common sense, she made up for in brilliance. I'm sure she'll be okay at her...whatever it is tech college."

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'm sure. I know she will." Fred relaxed as they geared up for the next match. "So who's next?"

"The Ultimate Male: Thunderlips." Toddi informed him.

"No freaking way."

"Oh yeah."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BONESAW HAS FACED SOME STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT! THE DEMOLISHER! THE HOOD! THE RAVAGER! ALLLL HAVE FALLEN BENEATH HIS UNSTOPPABLE MIGHT! BUT HIS NEXT OPPONENT MIGHT JUST BE THE STRONGEST ONE EVER! A MONSTER FEARED EVEN BY THE HUMAN SPIDER! INDESCRIBABLE... INDESTRUCTIBLE... INSATIABLE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, STAND YOUR GROUND AND BOW YOUR HEADS FOR THE ULTIMATE MALE! THUUUUNNNNDERLIIIIIPS!"

A giant of a man wrapped up in a bright red cape that cloaked him from head -to-toe walked out from the back room and down the walkway flanked by beautiful women on all sides. The giant stayed silent until he reached the ring where he abruptly jumped in the air and landed in the ring with a thunderous stomp. "TO AAAALLLLL MY LOVE SLAAAAVES OUT THERE! IT IS I, THUNDERLIIIPS!" He flung open his cloak to reveal his powerfully toned solid iron muscular body. "IN THE FLESH, BABY!"

https://i.imgur.com/SwE1Dnt.jpg

He dramatically flung the cape away and it crashed, yes, crashed, to the floor outside of the ring!

"Woah. How'd he do that?"

"He has, like, weights on his cape or something so it looks more impressive when he throws it off." Toddi informed his giant friend.

"Cool."

"So who you got?" Toddi challenged.

"Mama Dukes didn't raise no fool, Toad."

"Since when?"

Fred reached down and ruffled his hair underneath his hoodie. "Mama Dukes didn't raise no fool." He repeated and raised his hand. "The House always wins and this is Bonesaw's House. $200.00 on the big man."

"Heh, you're on man. $200.00 on Thunderlips."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'm sure. I know we will." Fred relaxed as they geared up for the next match. "So who's next?"

"The Ultimate Male: Thunderlips." Toddi informed him.

"No freaking way."

"Oh yeah."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BONESAW HAS FACED SOME STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT! THE DEMOLISHER! THE HOOD! THE RAVAGER! ALLLL HAVE FALLEN BENEATH HIS UNSTOPPABLE MIGHT! BUT HIS NEXT OPPONENT MIGHT JUST BE THE STRONGEST ONE EVER! A MONSTER FEARED EVEN BY THE HUMAN SPIDER! INDESCRIBABLE... INDESTRUCTIBLE... INSATIABLE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, STAND YOUR GROUND AND BOW YOUR HEADS FOR THE ULTIMATE MALE! THUUUUNNNNDERLIIIIIPS!"

A giant of a man wrapped up in a bright red cape that cloaked him from head -to-toe walked out from the back room and down the walkway flanked by beautiful women on all sides. The giant stayed silent until he reached the ring where he abruptly jumped in the air and landed in the ring with a thunderous stomp. "TO AAAALLLLL MY LOVE SLAAAAVES OUT THERE! IT IS I, THUNDERLIIIPS!" He flung open his cloak to reveal his powerfully toned solid iron muscular body. "IN THE FLESH, BABY!"

He dramatically flung the cape away and it crashed, yes, crashed, to the floor outside of the ring!

"Woah. How'd he do that?"

"He has, like, weights on his cape or something so it looks more impressive when he throws it off." Toddi informed his giant friend.

"Cool."

"So who you got?" Toddi challenged.

"Mama Dukes didn't raise no fool, Toad."

"Since when?"

Fred reached down and ruffled his hair underneath his hoodie. "Mama Dukes didn't raise no fool." He repeated and raised his hand. "The House always wins and this is Bonesaw's House. $200.00 on the big man."

"Heh, you're on man. $200.00 on Thunderlips."

After some more banter the match started off in earnest. Thunderlips attacked first and swung a haymaker at Bonesaw who knocked it aside only to then eat a kick from Thunderlips to the stomach and he backed up and Thunderlips advancing on Bonesaw and repeatedly punching him with lefts and rights hammering him across the face until Bonesaw suddenly struck out and punched Thunderlips so hard he was momentarily lifted off of his feet before dropping back down and slamming both of his fists onto his back. Bonesaw dropped down to his knees but withstood the hit enough to grab his leg and rise back up! Thunderlips freaked out and waved his arms in the air and struggled as Bonesaw began rising back up to his feet while groaning and grunting as he lifted up Thunderlips into the air and with a mighty yell he rose him up further and then tossed Thunderlips aside! He was thrown a few feet away and slammed down on the mat!

Thunderlips slammed his fist down on the mat but he began pulling himself right back up again only to be speared by Bonesaw mid-step and sending him flying into and through the rope gap! He yelled out as he fell out of the ring and slammed down on the floor.

"YEEEAAAH-HA!' Bonesaw yelled out while punching his fists into the air.

"Ouch. That had to hurt." Toddi quipped while flinching.

"Told you man. This is Bonesaw's house. Don't worry about him though. It'll still take more than that to bring down a wrestler." Fred informed his buddy.

(Ohhhh man. Stealing those tickets from Duncan and his dweeby friend was one of the best calls I ever made!) Toddi noted internally while chuckling alongside his friend.

Thunderlips flipped right back up to his feet. "Not bad, Bonesaw, not bad! But you just brought down THE THUNDER!" He ran back into the ring and attacked him again. Bonesaw caught his punch and he caught Bonesaw's and then they began grunting and pushing and pulling against each other, testing strength against strength and muscle against muscle and power against power! The audience cheered them both on but neither of them was able to get the advantage against the other until Thunderlips swung his arms aside and released Bonesaw, causing him to stumble to the side and then he kicked him. Bonesaw took the full brunt of the kick but he managed to grab his leg and swing him around and then he let him go and kicked him away. Thunderlips stumbled away but he managed to find his footing again and he turned back around only to be dropkicked by him! He flew backwards against the turnbuckle but then he managed to grab Bonesaw and hammer him down, pick him up and drop him down on the mat. Thunderlips then quickly climbed up on the turnbuckle and flipped in the air and attempted to slam down on Bonesaw but he rolled out of the way, leaving Thunderlips to slam down on the mat with a thunderous boom! As he is getting back up he is punched and kicked to the mat by Bonesaw.

Bonesaw and Thunderlips both climbed back up to the feet laughing and having the time of their lives. After a moment of recovery he attacked him again only for Bonesaw to run right at him and he leaped into the air and speared him again right back onto the turnbuckle! Thunderlips withstood it enough that he was able to slam his fists down on him repeatedly but Bonesaw withstood it enough to lift Thunderlips up into the air and then he threw him out over the ropes again and onto the floor! Thunderlips yelled out as he fell through the air and landed hard on the floor and grunted in pain.

Bonesaw doubled over for just a moment before grunting and standing right back up again and he climbed up on the turnbuckle, raised his fists into the air and leaped off of it and he slammed down ontop of Thunderlips! He then used the chance to pin him down for the count.

"1! 2! 3! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THE WINNER IS....BOOOONNNNNESSSAWWWWWW!"

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as he stood up and flexed his biceps in truimph!

Thunderlips laughed and sat back up and Bonesaw helped him up. "That was fun. Lets go again sometime."

"Hell yeah, brother, hell yeah." Bonesaw laughed.

"Soooo...$200.00?"

"$200.00, bro." Fred laughed.

They walked out of the stadium with Fred counting his money and both of them with fresh new Bonesaw Autographs. "See that? See that? Now that was how it's done. That was how the pros do it. You know, if the Avengers are ever going recruiting again, they should give those two wrecking machines a call." Fred told Toddi. "I mean, if Hawkeye can get in why not real badasses like those two?"

"Whatever happened to him anyway?" Toddi asked in return.

"Nobody knows. Everyone says he disappeared after the Avengers broke up." He shrugged his massive shoulders. "Anyway, what do you wanna do?" He asked while they approached his truck.

"Well, we got a couple hundred bucks on hand. Wanna get some food and go clubbing?"

"Fuck yeah."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

After some more banter the match started off in earnest. Thunderlips attacked first and swung a haymaker at Bonesaw who knocked it aside only to then eat a kick from Thunderlips to the stomach and he backed up and Thunderlips advancing on Bonesaw and repeatedly punching him with lefts and rights hammering him across the face until Bonesaw suddenly struck out and punched Thunderlips so hard he was momentarily lifted off of his feet before dropping back down and slamming both of his fists onto his back. Bonesaw dropped down to his knees but withstood the hit enough to grab his leg and rise back up! Thunderlips freaked out and waved his arms in the air and struggled as Bonesaw began rising back up to his feet while groaning and grunting as he lifted up Thunderlips into the air and with a mighty yell he rose him up further and then tossed Thunderlips aside! He was thrown a few feet away and slammed down on the mat!

Thunderlips slammed his fist down on the mat but he began pulling himself right back up again only to be speared by Bonesaw mid-step and sending him flying into and through the rope gap! He yelled out as he fell out of the ring and slammed down on the floor.

"YEEEAAAH-HA!' Bonesaw yelled out while punching his fists into the air.

"Ouch. That had to hurt." Toddi quipped while flinching.

"Told you man. This is Bonesaw's house. Don't worry about him though. It'll still take more than that to bring down a wrestler." Fred informed his buddy.

(Ohhhh man. Stealing those tickets from Duncan and his dweeby friend was one of the best calls I ever made!) Toddi noted internally while chuckling alongside his friend.

Thunderlips flipped right back up to his feet. "Not bad, Bonesaw, not bad! But you just brought down THE THUNDER!" He ran back into the ring and attacked him again. Bonesaw caught his punch and he caught Bonesaw's and then they began grunting and pushing and pulling against each other, testing strength against strength and muscle against muscle and power against power! The audience cheered them both on but neither of them was able to get the advantage against the other until Thunderlips swung his arms aside and released Bonesaw, causing him to stumble to the side and then he kicked him. Bonesaw took the full brunt of the kick but he managed to grab his leg and swing him around and then he let him go and kicked him away. Thunderlips stumbled away but he managed to find his footing again and he turned back around only to be dropkicked by him! He flew backwards against the turnbuckle but then he managed to grab Bonesaw and hammer him down, pick him up and drop him down on the mat. Thunderlips then quickly climbed up on the turnbuckle and flipped in the air and attempted to slam down on Bonesaw but he rolled out of the way, leaving Thunderlips to slam down on the mat with a thunderous boom! As he is getting back up he is punched and kicked to the mat by Bonesaw.

Bonesaw and Thunderlips both climbed back up to the feet laughing and having the time of their lives. After a moment of recovery he attacked him again only for Bonesaw to run right at him and he leaped into the air and speared him again right back onto the turnbuckle! Thunderlips withstood it enough that he was able to slam his fists down on him repeatedly but Bonesaw withstood it enough to lift Thunderlips up into the air and then he threw him out over the ropes again and onto the floor! Thunderlips yelled out as he fell through the air and landed hard on the floor and grunted in pain.

Bonesaw doubled over for just a moment before grunting and standing right back up again and he climbed up on the turnbuckle, raised his fists into the air and leaped off of it and he slammed down ontop of Thunderlips! He then used the chance to pin him down for the count.

"1! 2! 3! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THE WINNER IS....BOOOONNNNNESSSAWWWWWW!"

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW! BONESAW!" The audience cheered as he stood up and flexed his biceps in truimph!

Thunderlips laughed and sat back up and Bonesaw helped him up. "That was fun. Lets go again sometime."

"Hell yeah, brother, hell yeah." Bonesaw laughed.

"Soooo...$200.00?"

"$200.00, bro." Fred laughed.

They walked out of the stadium with Fred counting his money and both of them with fresh new Bonesaw Autographs. "See that? See that? Now that was how it's done. That was how the pros do it. You know, if the Avengers are ever going recruiting again, they should give those two wrecking machines a call." Fred told Toddi. "I mean, if Hawkeye can get in why not real badasses like those two?"

"Whatever happened to him anyway?" Toddi asked in return.

"Nobody knows. Everyone says he disappeared after the Avengers broke up." He shrugged his massive shoulders. "Anyway, what do you wanna do?" He asked while they approached his truck.

"Well, we got a couple hundred bucks on hand. Wanna get some food and go clubbing?"

"Fuck yeah."

Not too far away!

https://i.imgur.com/9FpiHvI.jpg

A gang of armed and armored thugs fled out of a bank with bags of money in hand while firing blindly back inside while the people screamed and shrieked in horror and ducked down for cover. As they were firing inside of the bank, one of them marched over to a car, grabbed it and grunted as he lifted it up off of the ground and flung it through the bank's window! The car flew side-over-side and crashed onto the floor as the people screamed and avoided it. "ANYBODY FOLLOWS US THEY GET WORSE!" He shouted inside and ran into their armored semi-truck and their driver gunned the engine and they road off.

"See man I told you! I fucking told you! Easy as hell! Wait until the hero's distracted with some big disaster and then go hit the bank! That Rhino man was a blessing! We're rich! We're fucking rich!" Bartell told his gang while laughing over their successful bank robbery.

"The Avengers dropping off of the Earth was the best thing to ever happen to this city! There aren't nearly enough of them left!" Knox chuckled. "We're going to be set for life."

"Ohhhh this is only the beginning my man. We keep building rep like this and we'll gather enough of a gang to do whatever we want with this city. You Knox? You're our secret weapon. All we need to do is cause a panic and you're unstoppable."

"You're Goddamn Right." He sat back. "All this destruction? All the fear and panic? I'll be able to take on the bugman even IF he shows up."

"Assuming he survives fighting that giant monster." One of the others reminded them.

"Be real nice if that monster killed him. Make everything so much damn easier."

"Don't worry about it. Even if he survives fighting that thing, and the bug's no Hulk, odds are he'll be too injured to do much of anything after." Bartell assured them. "We're golden. Hey Driver! Step on it!"

"CAN DO!" He called back to them as the truck roared down the street crashing into and smashing through the various cars in its path leaving a trail of destruction and panicking civilians while Knox basked in the fear echoes from all around him. "Ohhhh yeah that's the stuff."

"Okay, so, try this one. If Hawkeye and The Devil got into a fight. Who would win?" Fred asked Toddi.

"Uhhhh the Literal Devil or The Hell's Kitchen Devil?"

"The Hell's Kitchen one."

Toddi looked up at the stop light as Fred slowed the truck to a stop and tapped his foot. "Hmmmm...I'm gonna go with The Devil. I ain't never met him but everyone says he's like a freaky kung-fu ninja. Besides, if he can beat down Fisk and Castle then he should be able to take on Hawkeye."

"Yeah that's probably about right." Fred shrugged. "Unless he gets lucky with an exploding arrow or something." He tapped his fingers as they listened to the radio. "Hey do you think The Devil trained Kung-Fu Man?"

"Kung-Fu Man?" Toddi asked.

"You know...the...uhhhh..." He tapped his hand. "The Glowing Hand Guy."

Toddi thought about it. "I think his name's Iron Fist actually."

https://i.postimg.cc/50YjkCgG/10-Iron-Fist-Cosplay-That-Look-Better-Than-The-MCU-Netflix-Show-A-Tale-Of-Two-Fists.webp

"Iron Fist! That's it. Yeah, the Iron Fist Kung-Fu Man."

"Huh...I never thought about it but that does make sense. I've never heard about The Devil doing the glowing hand thing though."

"That's cause he's a ninja."

"Woooaaaahhh."

The light changed and they drove on for a bit before coming to the next light and waited it out.

"Do you think they would teach us that glowing hand thing?"

"You maybe. I don't know if I have the patience to learn that stuff. 'Sides." He slapped his gut. "I'm not exactly the Kung-Fu type. Maybe Sumo or Boxing or something like that."

"Yeah, yeah, Kung-Toad, yo! I'm feeling that!" He laughed and took his phone out. "Let's see....Frog-Style Kung-Fu..."

Fred was about to comment on it when they heard a rumbling and crashing. "What's that? Hey do you hear that?"

Toddi put his feet down and sat up straighter. "Yeah I hear that. Hold up." He took his seatbelt off, opened up the door and swung up onto the roof and balanced on it. "What is...HOOOLY CRAP!" He ducked back into the truck. "That is an armored truck!"

"A WHAT?"

"IT'S A RUNAWAY ARMORED TRUCK!"

Fred turned and looked to the left to see the armored truck barreling down the street and crashing and smashing through anything its way!

"Wh-what are we gonna do? None of the Heroes are around! Can you even stop something like that?"

"Dunno...but I'm gonna find out." He parked the truck and took the keys out and tossed them to Toddi and got out.

"FRED! WHAT ARE YOU-Look at the thing man! We ain't trained for this!"

"No...but I'm built for it." Fred took a deep breath and jogged into the middle of the street with his thunderous footsteps only drowned out by the roaring truck.

A long time ago, back when Fred was still living in Texas, he saw The Incredible Hulk punch out one of those Space Whale Alien Whatevers and break it apart. It was one of the coolest things he'd ever seen in his life. He still had a poster of it in his room and he always wanted to do something similar. Something just as cool and badass. Okay, so, an armored truck wasn't remotely on the same level as that Space Whale Alien Whatever, but he figured it was a good enough start. Anybody who knew Fred knew that he'd always bragged about his strength and how big and powerful and unstoppable he was. How he was the toughest guy around and the biggest man around and how nothing could hurt him. It was time to put that to a real test. He rooted himself in place as the truck raced towards him and Saliva's Superstar started playing from his truck radio and Toddi yelled at him to run.

Fred closed his eyes, sucked in air and blew it out. "Nothing Can Move Me. Nothing Can Hurt Me. Nothing Can Stop Me." He opened his eyes back up. "Nothing Moves The Blob. YOU HEAR ME RUNTS?!" He stuck his stomach out. "NOTHING MOVES THE BLOOOOOOOOB!"

The Speeding Armored Semi-Truck crashed into him at two hundred and fifty miles per hour and crumpled like a soda can! The streets were filled the sound of metal crumpling and imploding in itself as the force of the crash was sent right back at the truck. The windows of the truck shattered as the body armor clad driver was sent flying out of the truck, flipped head over heels and then slammed down hard on the ground, bounced off it and then he dropped down again. The truck lurched forward, briefly bending forward and then it dropped back down on the street with a loud *BOOM!* sound! The shockwaves of the impact crashing back onto it resulted in the armor of the truck cracking and breaking off of it and dropping to the ground with it.

"Hup!" Blob pushed his gut out again and sent the truck into it and sent it sliding backwards a few feet away from him where it came to a rest. Fred then flexed and sent the glass and bits of metal that had fallen on him off of his body. He checked himself over, patted his body down and then he burst out laughing. "Awwww yeah! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!"

"...Hey...Knox?"

"...Yeah Bartell?"

"....You alive?"

"Yeah?"

"Cool....can...can you go see what just happened? I'm too hurt to move right now man."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go check it out." Knox picked himself back up and walked to the back of the truck and kicked the door off of it to go find out whatever the hell had just crashed the truck.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Not too far away!

A gang of armed and armored thugs fled out of a bank with bags of money in hand while firing blindly back inside while the people screamed and shrieked in horror and ducked down for cover. As they were firing inside of the bank, one of them marched over to a car, grabbed it and grunted as he lifted it up off of the ground and flung it through the bank's window! The car flew side-over-side and crashed onto the floor as the people screamed and avoided it. "ANYBODY FOLLOWS US THEY GET WORSE!" He shouted inside and ran into their armored semi-truck and their driver gunned the engine and they road off.

"See man I told you! I fucking told you! Easy as hell! Wait until the hero's distracted with some big disaster and then go hit the bank! That Rhino man was a blessing! We're rich! We're fucking rich!" Bartell told his gang while laughing over their successful bank robbery.

"The Avengers dropping off of the Earth was the best thing to ever happen to this city! There aren't nearly enough of them left!" Knox chuckled. "We're going to be set for life."

"Ohhhh this is only the beginning my man. We keep building rep like this and we'll gather enough of a gang to do whatever we want with this city. You Knox? You're our secret weapon. All we need to do is cause a panic and you're unstoppable."

"You're Goddamn Right." He sat back. "All this destruction? All the fear and panic? I'll be able to take on the bugman even IF he shows up."

"Assuming he survives fighting that giant monster." One of the others reminded them.

"Be real nice if that monster killed him. Make everything so much damn easier."

"Don't worry about it. Even if he survives fighting that thing, and the bug's no Hulk, odds are he'll be too injured to do much of anything after." Bartell assured them. "We're golden. Hey Driver! Step on it!"

"CAN DO!" He called back to them as the truck roared down the street crashing into and smashing through the various cars in its path leaving a trail of destruction and panicking civilians while Knox basked in the fear echoes from all around him. "Ohhhh yeah that's the stuff."

"Okay, so, try this one. If Hawkeye and The Devil got into a fight. Who would win?" Fred asked Toddi.

"Uhhhh the Literal Devil or The Hell's Kitchen Devil?"

"The Hell's Kitchen one."

Toddi looked up at the stop light as Fred slowed the truck to a stop and tapped his foot. "Hmmmm...I'm gonna go with The Devil. I ain't never met him but everyone says he's like a freaky kung-fu ninja. Besides, if he can beat down Fisk and Castle then he should be able to take on Hawkeye."

"Yeah that's probably about right." Fred shrugged. "Unless he gets lucky with an exploding arrow or something." He tapped his fingers as they listened to the radio. "Hey do you think The Devil trained Kung-Fu Man?"

"Kung-Fu Man?" Toddi asked.

"You know...the...uhhhh..." He tapped his hand. "The Glowing Hand Guy."

Toddi thought about it. "I think his name's Iron Fist actually."

"Iron Fist! That's it. Yeah, the Iron Fist Kung-Fu Man."

"Huh...I never thought about it but that does make sense. I've never heard about The Devil doing the glowing hand thing though."

"That's cause he's a ninja."

"Woooaaaahhh."

The light changed and they drove on for a bit before coming to the next light and waited it out.

"Do you think they would teach us that glowing hand thing?"

"You maybe. I don't know if I have the patience to learn that stuff. 'Sides." He slapped his gut. "I'm not exactly the Kung-Fu type. Maybe Sumo or Boxing or something like that."

"Yeah, yeah, Kung-Toad, yo! I'm feeling that!" He laughed and took his phone out. "Let's see....Frog-Style Kung-Fu..."

Fred was about to comment on it when they heard a rumbling and crashing. "What's that? Hey do you hear that?"

Toddi put his feet down and sat up straighter. "Yeah I hear that. Hold up." He took his seatbelt off, opened up the door and swung up onto the roof and balanced on it. "What is...HOOOLY CRAP!" He ducked back into the truck. "That is an armored truck!"

"A WHAT?"

"IT'S A RUNAWAY ARMORED TRUCK!"

Fred turned and looked to the left to see the armored truck barreling down the street and crashing and smashing through anything its way!

"Wh-what are we gonna do? None of the Heroes are around! Can you even stop something like that?"

"Dunno...but I'm gonna find out." He parked the truck and took the keys out and tossed them to Toddi and got out.

"FRED! WHAT ARE YOU-Look at the thing man! We ain't trained for this!"

"No...but I'm built for it." Fred took a deep breath and jogged into the middle of the street with his thunderous footsteps only drowned out by the roaring truck.

A long time ago, back when Fred was still living in Texas, he saw The Incredible Hulk punch out one of those Space Whale Alien Whatevers and break it apart. It was one of the coolest things he'd ever seen in his life. He still had a poster of it in his room and he always wanted to do something similar. Something just as cool and badass. Okay, so, an armored truck wasn't remotely on the same level as that Space Whale Alien Whatever, but he figured it was a good enough start. Anybody who knew Fred knew that he'd always bragged about his strength and how big and powerful and unstoppable he was. How he was the toughest guy around and the biggest man around and how nothing could hurt him. It was time to put that to a real test. He rooted himself in place as the truck raced towards him and Saliva's Superstar started playing from his truck radio and Toddi yelled at him to run.

Fred closed his eyes, sucked in air and blew it out. "Nothing Can Move Me. Nothing Can Hurt Me. Nothing Can Stop Me." He opened his eyes back up. "Nothing Moves The Blob. YOU HEAR ME RUNTS?!" He stuck his stomach out. "NOTHING MOVES THE BLOOOOOOOOB!"

The Speeding Armored Semi-Truck crashed into him at two hundred and fifty miles per hour and crumpled like a soda can! The streets were filled the sound of metal crumpling and imploding in itself as the force of the crash was sent right back at the truck. The windows of the truck shattered as the body armor clad driver was sent flying out of the truck, flipped head over heels and then slammed down hard on the ground, bounced off it and then he dropped down again. The truck lurched forward, briefly bending forward and then it dropped back down on the street with a loud *BOOM!* sound! The shockwaves of the impact crashing back onto it resulted in the armor of the truck cracking and breaking off of it and dropping to the ground with it.

"Hup!" Blob pushed his gut out again and sent the truck into it and sent it sliding backwards a few feet away from him where it came to a rest. Fred then flexed and sent the glass and bits of metal that had fallen on him off of his body. He checked himself over, patted his body down and then he burst out laughing. "Awwww yeah! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!"

"...Hey...Knox?"

"...Yeah Bartell?"

"....You alive?"

"Yeah?"

"Cool....can...can you go see what just happened? I'm too hurt to move right now man."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go check it out." Knox picked himself back up and walked to the back of the truck and kicked the door off of it to go find out whatever the hell had just crashed the truck.

Knox had to admit that the truck's sudden crash had caught him off guard and rattled him but it wasn't a big deal. He was already shaking it off and by basking in the fear in the area he could feel his body re-energizing itself. By absorbing the energy of the fear being emitted by the civilians his body tissue, skin, muscles, bones and the rest of his body became stronger, denser and more resilient, allowing him to both put out and withstand greater amounts of force. Knox dismissively fired his gun to the side spraying bullets everywhere to spread more fear in the area for him to absorb. With all of the power he'd been absorbing all day long Knox was more than confident he could splatter whichever poor motherfucker they'd ran into. Short of Hulk or Thor, and nobody had seen them for years, he was confident that nobody would be able to stop him when he was this strong! His feet were cracking the street as he walked around the truck and he was seething and clenching and unclenching his fists with a big smile on his face. He felt good. He felt really damn good. He had never felt this strong before and he was going to use it to its full effect! Knox arrived around the side of the truck where a giant fatso was currently celebrating smashing up their truck. "Heyo Fatso!" He called out to him.

"WHOOO! WHOOOHOOO! YEEEEAAAAAAHH-HA! Huh?" He turned around and looked back at Knox. "Hi there...and you are?"

"I'm The Motherfucking Boogie Man." Knox snarled as he took off his helmet and threw it away revealing his face with his veins bulging as his muscles pumped up beneath his clothes. "And you just wrecked my ride."

Even Fred was a little taken aback by his bizarre appearance but he kept his cool on the outside. After all he was still feeling the hype from taking down an entire truck. So he decided to play it off. "Yeah well maybe if your driver knew the rules of the road I wouldn't have had to do that." Fred shrugged. "Maybe try hiring Vin Diesel next time that's all I'm saying."

"Don't try to change the subject, fatass, you just stuck your neck where it didn't belong and now I'm going to splatter your guts all around New York."

Fred just pointed at the truck. "Is the truck not a clear indicator of how this is going to go down?"

"Keep telling yourself that..but there is more than enough fear in the area right now to pump me up."

"Fear?"

Knox suddenly sprung forward with incredible speed, considerably faster than anyone expected him to be able to move, and drove his fist into Fred's stomach! He fully expected to be able to punch right through Fred, rip out his guts, and strangle him with them just to start and that was definitely Knox's intention but something went wrong! Punching the fat kid's stomach was like punching into a giant greasy bean bag stuffed with pillows! Knox felt his fist sink into him but it was like all the power was sucked right out of his fist! His arm lost all momentum and stopped cold! Fred just stood there and let the punch sink into him harmlessly and then 'clamped down' on his arm by squeezing his stomach to keep it captured. "Wh-what...WHAT THE HELL?!" He asked in horror. Knox tried to pull his arm back out but it was stuck! He tried and tried but the fat man just kept him trapped in place. There was a distinct sound of stomach churning wet splashing and sloppy burping like someone was shaking or beating a wet trash bag full of wet meat and sludge from his stomach as Knox punched into it and subsequently tried to free himself.

"BWWAAAAAAPPP!" Fred replied with a laugh, sending out a small but powerful gust of air as he did that would've likely blown over Knox if he wasn't stuck. "So you're the Boogie Man huh? Well then, so long as we're using our made-up names, you can call me THE BLOB!" He declared and raised a mighty fist and then backhanded Knox across the face so hard his head jerked back at the same time as Blob finally released his arm! The result was Knox flying backwards a considerable distance before he dropped down to the ground and rolled backwards head over heels before he was able to stop himself and he doubled over and wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve. (Okay...soooo maybe taking the helmet off all dramatic like was a bad idea.) He acknowledged and spat some blood on the street and got back up. (I'm going to need to be careful for once.) He rolled his neck while he stood back up.

"Okay. Round 2 fat boy."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Knox had to admit that the truck's sudden crash had caught him off guard and rattled him but it wasn't a big deal. He was already shaking it off and by basking in the fear in the area he could feel his body re-energizing itself. By absorbing the energy of the fear being emitted by the civilians his body tissue, skin, muscles, bones and the rest of his body became stronger, denser and more resilient, allowing him to both put out and withstand greater amounts of force. Knox dismissively fired his gun to the side spraying bullets everywhere to spread more fear in the area for him to absorb. With all of the power he'd been absorbing all day long Knox was more than confident he could splatter whichever poor motherfucker they'd ran into. Short of Hulk or Thor, and nobody had seen them for years, he was confident that nobody would be able to stop him when he was this strong! His feet were cracking the street as he walked around the truck and he was seething and clenching and unclenching his fists with a big smile on his face. He felt good. He felt really damn good. He had never felt this strong before and he was going to use it to its full effect! Knox arrived around the side of the truck where a giant fatso was currently celebrating smashing up their truck. "Heyo Fatso!" He called out to him.

"WHOOO! WHOOOHOOO! YEEEEAAAAAAHH-HA! Huh?" He turned around and looked back at Knox. "Hi there...and you are?"

"I'm The Motherfucking Boogie Man." Knox snarled as he took off his helmet and threw it away revealing his face with his veins bulging as his muscles pumped up beneath his clothes. "And you just wrecked my ride."

Even Fred was a little taken aback by his bizarre appearance but he kept his cool on the outside. After all he was still feeling the hype from taking down an entire truck. So he decided to play it off. "Yeah well maybe if your driver knew the rules of the road I wouldn't have had to do that." Fred shrugged. "Maybe try hiring Vin Diesel next time that's all I'm saying."

"Don't try to change the subject, fatass, you just stuck your neck where it didn't belong and now I'm going to splatter your guts all around New York."

Fred just pointed at the truck. "Is the truck not a clear indicator of how this is going to go down?"

"Keep telling yourself that..but there is more than enough fear in the area right now to pump me up."

"Fear?"

Knox suddenly sprung forward with incredible speed, considerably faster than anyone expected him to be able to move, and drove his fist into Fred's stomach! He fully expected to be able to punch right through Fred, rip out his guts, and strangle him with them just to start and that was definitely Knox's intention but something went wrong! Punching the fat kid's stomach was like punching into a giant greasy bean bag stuffed with pillows! Knox felt his fist sink into him but it was like all the power was sucked right out of his fist! His arm lost all momentum and stopped cold! Fred just stood there and let the punch sink into him harmlessly and then 'clamped down' on his arm by squeezing his stomach to keep it captured. "Wh-what...WHAT THE HELL?!" He asked in horror. Knox tried to pull his arm back out but it was stuck! He tried and tried but the fat man just kept him trapped in place. There was a distinct sound of stomach churning wet splashing and sloppy burping like someone was shaking or beating a wet trash bag full of wet meat and sludge from his stomach as Knox punched into it and subsequently tried to free himself.

"BWWAAAAAAPPP!" Fred replied with a laugh, sending out a small but powerful gust of air as he did that would've likely blown over Knox if he wasn't stuck. "So you're the Boogie Man huh? Well then, so long as we're using our made-up names, you can call me THE BLOB!" He declared and raised a mighty fist and then backhanded Knox across the face so hard his head jerked back at the same time as Blob finally released his arm! The result was Knox flying backwards a considerable distance before he dropped down to the ground and rolled backwards head over heels before he was able to stop himself and he doubled over and wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve. (Okay...soooo maybe taking the helmet off all dramatic like was a bad idea.) He acknowledged and spat some blood on the street and got back up. (I'm going to need to be careful for once.) He rolled his neck while he stood back up.

"Okay. Round 2 fat boy."

Blob just laughed and motioned for him to bring it on. Enraged, Knox channeled the fear energy he still held within his body and crossed the thirty foot distance between them near-instantly in a fifty miles per hour burst of speed and he drove a powerful punch aimed at his chest this time only for Blob to stop his punch cold with his hand for fun. Knox tried again only for Blob to stop that punch dead as well! He laughed and stopped and slapped aside his swift and strong punches with his palms easily and then he struck out at Knox who dodged his palm strike and then his punch aimed at his head before grabbing Blob's wrist and stepping in and leaping into the air and throwing a punch up at him and finally managed to catch him in the submental fat of his chin. It was a thunderous punch full of force and speed! The fat around there managed to cushion him as well but it was to a lesser extent then the rest of his body so Knox was able to drive his punch into him and it actually managed to do something to him and Blob's head jerked back this time. "Yow!" He shouted before grabbing his leg, tossing him into the air and slamming Knox down to the ground in retaliation! The shock running through him completely rattled Knox's body but he was able to pull himself together and he rolled backwards and sprung off of his hands back up onto his feet and he stumbled around momentarily before finding his footing again and rushing Blob again and going on a crazy all out assault!

Jabs, Crosses, Lead Hooks, Rear Hooks, Lead Uppercuts, Rear Uppercuts, Lead Hooks To The Body, Rear Hooks To The Body, Jabs To The Body and Crosses To The Body. He used all of them in a  wild, frenzied desperate assault on the mountainous Blob that he easily deflect aside with his massive arms and hands for fun initially before he raised his hands up and simply took every attack Knoxk could dish out to his body without any injury at all! Knox's punches either bounced off of him or slid off of his body harmlessly. Knox was so caught up in his desperate attack that he couldn't react in time to Blob striking him in the face again and smashing him to the ground once more.

As their fight continued Toddi jumped up onto the wrecked truck to get a better view. "Well damn. I guess I was worried for nothing. Fred's got this." He sat down to watch the fight until he heard noises from behind the truck and he hopped across it and looked down to see the other goons stumbling out of the truck now. They were clearly sore from their injuries from the crash but their body armor had saved them. Mostly. "Unngggh....dammit everything still hurts." Bartell groaned. "Sound off. Who's still standing?"

"Method Funk here."

"Sugar E. Here."

"Chill Papa. Here."

"Superfly-T. Here."

The rest sounded off. Da-D. Kid Funk. Heavy Bone. DJC. Vanilla Killa.

Ten in all counting the leader. They were still armed too. Still, they were injured. Toddi figured he could handle them if that was the case. He looked back at Fred as 'The Boogie Man' was sent flying over to them. Toddi nodded and took a deep breath and began swirling around spittle and saliva and slime in his mouth.

"Oh shit is that Knox?" "What the hell's happening?" "He's getting wrecked is what's happening!"

Bartell raised his gun. "In that case, let's give him a boost. Open fire!" He told his men. "Light up everyone!"

That was when Toddi jumped down from the truck and began spitting out gobs of slime on them! The slime balls splattered around the thugs and their guns and gunked them up by hardening on impact to a hard and gummy substance that not only prevented them from firing their guns but also stopped them from moving and a couple of them were even stuck together!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bartell shouted out. "What just happened?! What is this gunk? What's even happening right now?!"

Toddi smirked and pulled back his hoodie revealing his green bumpy warty skin. "Sup Punks?" He kicked his boots off. "Call me The Toad." He introduced himself and leaped up at Bartell and drop kicked him an impressive distance away. He then landed on his feet and began spinning and whirling around and kicking the various thugs around the street. Knox dragged himself back up to his feet and watched this all happen. It wasn't much but he was getting a significant fear boost from them. Enough to re-energize him into getting back up for one more round, scream in rage, leap into the air and crack Blob across the face! Fred saw him coming through and turned his head while puffing up his face enough that Knox's punch slid off of him leaving Fred to feel very little of the intended force behind the punch! That was when Toad's tongue lashed out and wrapped around his legs and Toad yanked him downward. Knox slammed down on the ground on his face! Toad unwound his tongue, flipped in the air and landed on his back before springing off of him onto Fred's shoulder. "Nice team up little buddy. See? We've totally got this."

"Hell yeah we do. You ready to finish it?"

"Awwww yeah."

Knox dragged himself to his feet one last time and then Fred lowered himself down and suddenly lunged forward as Toad leaped off of him and onto the crashed truck and Fred crashed into Knox with a powerful shoulder tackle that sent him flying away like a missile! "Bye-Bye Boogie-Bum." He laughed. The thug was launched down the street back the way they'd come from until he stopped and impacted against a car, crumpled it and pushed it backwards into one behind it. Knox lay there wheezing in pain as his energy left him. He was done.

"OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH! WE THE BEST!" Blob cheered. "WHO THE BEST?"

"WE THE BEST!" Toad declared while retrieving his boots and putting them back on and high-fiving Fred up and down and left and right and around the back and up into the air before they fist bumped each other.

You are here » World of Paragons » A Marvelous Expanded Universe » The Biggest Man Around! Nothing Moves The Blob!