World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Crossover Earth! » Big Damn Heroes

Big Damn Heroes

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

https://i.imgur.com/de3jHhH.jpg

In any other event, things would've looked grim for the heroes of this universe. A never-ending occurrence of hope being granted to them yet snatched away before they could use it. But not tonight. Because even the fates were so done with this shit. Tonight the heroes of this world have an unexpected savior.

*Whistles*

Handsy stopped in mid air to turn around at the direction of where the whistle came from to spot another hero. He doesn't recognize this one. She's dressed in a red, gold, and blue uniform. An ally of Stars and Stripes perhaps? It doesn't matter, she'll fall like the others and produce neverending despair. "Just who might you be"

https://i.imgur.com/REZKSNb.jpg

"The End" She raised her hand, producing a familiar item that had temporarily brought an end to her own universe before she helped the heroes gain it back. There are other universes and various gauntlets. She was lucky enough to find one. And swore, if it ever comes a time to use it, it should be for the sake of the universe. She envisioned every one of those motherfuckers that the Doc had informed her. Anyone who played a hand in this. They killed countless people, they're going to see what it feels like.

*SNAP*

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

In any other event, things would've looked grim for the heroes of this universe. A never-ending occurrence of hope being granted to them yet snatched away before they could use it. But not tonight. Because even the fates were so done with this shit. Tonight the heroes of this world have an unexpected savior.

*Whistles*

Handsy stopped in mid air to turn around at the direction of where the whistle came from to spot another hero. He doesn't recognize this one. She's dressed in a red, gold, and blue uniform. An ally of Stars and Stripes perhaps? It doesn't matter, she'll fall like the others and produce neverending despair. "Just who might you be"

"The End" She raised her hand, producing a familiar item that had temporarily brought an end to her own universe before she helped the heroes gain it back. There are other universes and various gauntlets. She was lucky enough to find one. And swore, if it ever comes a time to use it, it should be for the sake of the universe. She envisioned every one of those motherfuckers that the Doc had informed her. Anyone who played a hand in this. They killed countless people, they're going to see what it feels like.

*SNAP*

I think we can all admit that Shigaraki deserves that shit.  :rofl:

I mean, with how grossly overpowered he's become, and really it's just getting absurd now, this was definitely deserved!

Shigaraki tried to question what was going on but he got his answer when he saw his arms disintegrating into dust like he had done to so many others beforehand. His legs were turning into dust at the same time followed by his torso and head. He closed his eyes and let the darkness take him. At the same this was happening so did the rest of the League of Villains and their allies around the world. All at once the villains simply turned into dust that day. Stars And Stripes would later report that she didn't understand it, what the gauntlet was, where it came from or the specifics of anything, just that the gauntlet was so powerful it completely disintegrated him!

Stars And Stripes stared in disbelief at the resulting scene as the floating woman cried out in pain and held her arm as the damage of the gauntlet fried it! Her eyes widened and she flung herself from the jet, through the air over to the floating woman who caught her arm. She leaned in close and touched her wounded arm. "This arm that I am touching will be healed." She commanded.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

I think we can all admit that Shigaraki deserves that shit.  

I mean, with how grossly overpowered he's become, and really it's just getting absurd now, this was definitely deserved!

Shigaraki tried to question what was going on but he got his answer when he saw his arms disintegrating into dust like he had done to so many others beforehand. His legs were turning into dust at the same time followed by his torso and head. He closed his eyes and let the darkness take him. At the same this was happening so did the rest of the League of Villains and their allies around the world. All at once the villains simply turned into dust that day. Stars And Stripes would later report that she didn't understand it, what the gauntlet was, where it came from or the specifics of anything, just that the gauntlet was so powerful it completely disintegrated him!

Stars And Stripes stared in disbelief at the resulting scene as the floating woman cried out in pain and held her arm as the damage of the gauntlet fried it! Her eyes widened and she flung herself from the jet, through the air over to the floating woman who caught her arm. She leaned in close and touched her wounded arm. "This arm that I am touching will be healed." She commanded.

"As a hero and as a fellow soldier all the questions that you're asking yourself regarding this will be revealed in due time." Captain Marvel swore through gritted teeth, no amount of pain she felt in the past could compare to this. The vast amount of cosmic energy still radiating through her body. It's amazing that Captain Marvel didn't pass out. "What I can tell you now is a friend of mine foresaw what would transpire. You're too good of a hero. No way was I going to let that happen"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"As a hero and as a fellow soldier all the questions that you're asking yourself regarding this will be revealed in due time." Captain Marvel swore through gritted teeth, no amount of pain she felt in the past could compare to this. The vast amount of cosmic energy still radiating through her body. It's amazing that Captain Marvel didn't pass out. "What I can tell you now is a friend of mine foresaw what would transpire. You're too good of a hero. No way was I going to let that happen"

Stars And Stripes Quirk, New Order, finally kicked in and managed to heal at least a little bit of her wounded arm and dulled the pain. New Order  allows her to impose a rule over something by touching it and calling its name. Hence, when she commanded her arm to heal, her Quirk did its best to carry out her will. It wasn't able to completely heal all of the damage done to Carol's arm by The Gauntlet but it mitigated it at the very least. "Sounds like I've got myself a guardian angel." Stars complimented. "What's your name, Angel?"

Captain Marvel chuckled at that name. There was one person she knew to ever call her that and if he were here right now, he'd say he called dibs. "Captain Marvel but you can call me Carol Danvers. And thank you. Is there a medical facility nearby?"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Captain Marvel chuckled at that name. There was one person she knew to ever call her that and if he were here right now, he'd say he called dibs. "Captain Marvel but you can call me Carol Danvers. And thank you. Is there a medical facility nearby?"

"Sure, come with me. I'm sure UA at least has something they can do for you." She signaled for a jet to fly under them and Carol gently touched down on it and it flew them over Japan towards UA High.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Sure, come with me. I'm sure UA at least has something they can do for you." She signaled for a jet to fly under them and Carol gently touched down on it and it flew them over Japan towards UA High.

Captain Marvel could feel the cosmic energies from the gauntlet slipping away and that was enough for her to breathe a sigh of relief. She has a lot of questions to answer for the people in this realm. But for the time being, all she could do is let the blissful sensation of sleep takeover her.

You are here » World of Paragons » Crossover Earth! » Big Damn Heroes