World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Magical Girl Corpus Animatum » Magical Girl Corpus Animatum Episode 2: Battleground High School

Magical Girl Corpus Animatum Episode 2: Battleground High School

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

https://i.imgur.com/gaa1bjT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ec5cyRJ.jpg

Èþï§ðÐê 2: ß円lêgrðµñÐ Hïgh §¢hððl!

https://i.imgur.com/DKcYcQS.png

The light slowly returned to Mushanokoji Akane's eyes. Her head was swimming and her body was wracked with pain. It was hard to get up. It was harder to even move. Whatever happened she'd been hit extremely hard. Harder than she'd ever been hit in her life. It was like she was hit by an iron bat or something. "Uuunngggh...owww...oooohhhh owwww." She groaned out and slowly gradually stirred from her unconscious state back to the waking world. As her vision cleared she began taking in her new surroundings. This wasn't her home. She was not on the third floor of her mansion. She'd been sitting with her face down on a cold hard desk. But that was impossible! She'd just been home! How the hell could she be back at school?! What classroom was this anyway? She didn't recognize it. It looked so old fashioned. Her desk was so cold and hard and there wasn't any traces of modern technology or electricity on it at all. The chair was extremely was extremely uncomfortable and felt hard as rock just like the desk itself. If she hadn't been attacked earlier she certainly never ever ever EVER would have fallen asleep on something so low class and uncomfortable as this! No sir! What really bothered her was the eerie blue light barely illuminating the classroom and the thick white mist covering the floor. Turning her glance around to the wall she noticed the walls were broken down and cracked and crumbling with the wallpaper peeling down. There was even ashes floating around the room in bizarre ways no air current could explain despite there not being any air flow or wind in here. It made the whole room look like something out of a haunted house. Where the hell was she?

"Akane?"

"YAAAH!" She jumped and turned around. "Who? What?"

"Akane! Is that you? What are you doing here?"

She turned around and looked over to the young girl calling to her. "Ayako? What in the hell? Where are we?"

"I don't know. It looks like school but I've never seen a classroom like this."

"Guys?" Ritsu asked. "Akane? What's going on?"

"I don't know. That tall motherfucker broke into our mansion and jumped me and now I'm here..." Akane reached back and searched for the knives. Predictably however they were gone. She sighed. "Did anybody else get sucker punched by a giant?"

"Oh you guys saw them too? I was hoping this whole thing was a bad dream." Niikura commented from his backseat.

"Same here." Ritsu admitted. "Some giant bastard jumped me in my house, however the hell he got in there, and dragged me away and then I was here."

"I didn't see who attacked me. Someone just grabbed me and I woke up here."

"Okay who the hell are these guys and how are they getting in and out of our homes and where the hell are we?" Akane demanded as she stood up. "I want some answers dammit!"

"Oh God....oh dear God they got you too." A quiet voice spoke up from the doorway as a disheveled young man walked into the room. The group turned to look at him and despite his torn and tattered clothes, disheveled messy black hair and his baggy eyes everyone there knew who he was.

"SANJIRO!" Niikura exclaimed and sprang out of his seat, ran past the desks and seats and through the clouds of floating ash to rush over to his best friend and hug him tightly. "Oh God man! Oh man I've missed you! We've been trying to call you all day, bro! Where have you been?"

"SANJIRO!" Ritsu and Ayako joined their friend in embracing their friend while Akane watched all of this with a hand on her hip.

"Uhhhh guys?"

"Y-you're here? Your here....Oh God." He trembled and sobbed. "You shouldn't...you shouldn't be here..."

"Huh? Why?"

"Guys! Hey!" Akane whistled.

"What?!"

Akane pointed at him. "Is nobody else going to discuss the fact that he was here before us and he looks like hell?"

"I mean, now that you mention it...shit man what the hell happened to you? Did those tall freaks do it?"

Sanjiro shuddered. "N-not...not just those things....there's something worse down here. Something much worse."

"Worse than those freaky giants? Like what? Who the hell is behind this?"

"Not who...what." A quiet voice spoke up behind them. The group spotted Kokoro Sato entering the classroom with Ishikura Shizuka hanging onto her as she helped her to work. They looked as bad as Sanjiro. They were covered in bruises and their clothes were torn and tattered.

"What the shit?" Akane questioned. "Ishikura? Kokoro? What is going on here?'

"Monsters that's what." Iwai told them as he limped into the classroom with them holding his ribs side.

"Taro? Are you...Iwai Taro?" Kuma asked them. "Then...Shinkawa Shin and Kusumoto Daki are here too?"

"They're coming. They're right behind me." He coughed and Akane ran over helped him to walk and supported him. "S-sorry...b-been...getting...asses kicked all day."

"Okay screw it. I don't know what's going on and I don't want to know anymore. We're getting out of here." Akane decided. "Anybody who can walk support the injured and lets get out of here!"

"It won't work." Sanjiro informed her. "Those things...you can't run from them. You can't fight them. There's no getting out of here. We've tried."

"Just go. Save yourselves and forget about this." Kokoro told them. "We'll just slow you down."

"Screw that." Akane spat. "Those guys attacked us too. We're in this together. Lets all grab someone and run. Maybe we can overpower them if we work together."

"Now just hold on!" Niikura informed everybody. "We can't make a move until we know what we're dealing with. We all encountered something completely inexplicable before waking up here right? Like it or not something strange is going on and we need to figure out what it is before we run."

"What are you high? We should run now while the door's open and nobody's guarding it!"

"We can't make a decision unless we have all the variables." He fired back. "Come on. Tell us what's happening here bro."

"It's Monsters. They're monsters." Shin informed the kids while he limped into the room supported by Kusumoto supporting him. They were in the same battered condition as everyone else. "I know it sounds crazy but that's the only way we can explain it." He coughed and wheezed in pain. "Unnngggh....cough cough hack. Ow. Th-there's...there's...a gang...of the tall ones and the teacher. He's in charge."

"Isn't that all the more reason to get the hell out of here?" Akane demanded.

Niikura weighed their options briefly but he eventually decided it would be better to run while getting the lowdown on the situation. "Alright, alright, screw it, I'm with Akane on this one. Lets gets out of here. You can tell us what's happened on the way. Everybody who's able to walk grab someone who's hurt and lets get out of here."

"Speaking my language." Ayako replied and grabbed one of her fellow students.

"No....no...please...run. Save...yourself."

"You can't escape. I'm sorry. We're trapped here."

"Oh for the love...what are you guys so-" Akane stopped talking and stopped in her tracks as she saw the monster man standing in the doorway.

https://i.imgur.com/x1FcNyR.png

This man, this monster, that stood in front of her was clad in a sleeveles dark blue shirt with a blood red tie and dark blue pants with a tight black belt like  a human would wear but nothing about the monster in front of her was human. Its skin was a crimson red and practically exposed muscle all around his body. Its long black hair hung down in front of its face and flowed down its back. Its eyes were pitch black with only the twinkling red light in the middle showcasing any light in it. Its mouth was wide open like an oval with multiple rows of teeth around it. It feet were much the same as the rest of it with the addition of long talons poking out of his toes with a curved blade up from the back of his feet. He was taller than anyone in the room but not quite as tall as the giants. It was thumping a six foot long bo-staff shaped ruler in its hand.

"Wh-wha?"

"Please take your seats." The monster growled out in a low guttural voice before suddenly shouting at them all. "CLASS IS IN SESSION!" The monster pointed its ruler staff Akane and a green light began gathering at the tip of it. She didn't even hesitate to throw Iwai out of the way and lunge at the monster man herself. (So you're the one behind this? BRING IT!) The air was suddenly illuminated with a sickly green light as a blast of electricity leaped off of the ruler and struck Akane head-on. An ear splitting shriek echoed around the room as she was thrown across the room. Her fellow students could only scream and dive out of the way in response as she flew past them and down to the floor where Akane flailed and spasmed on the floor from the continuously arching electricity dancing racing across her skin. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed in agony.

The students screamed with her.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHAT IS THAT? HOW IS HE DOING THAT?"

'WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!"

"WE HAVE TO HELP HER! GOD, HE'S KILLING HER WHAT DO WE DO?"

Kuma watched Akane writhe on the ground in pain. She remembered everything she'd done. All the fat jokes, the jeers, the insults, the bullying. Cutting up her school shoes, the graffiti, the fights with Akane's gang. Kuma remembered it all very clearly. Akane was many things. A bully, a snob, a rich bitch, an all around pain in the ass...but that didn't mean she deserved this. Kuma rolled over to a desk and looked from it to the monster man and back again. She rolled up her sleeves, spat on her hands and rubbed them together.

"Kuma? Kuma what are you doing?" Ayako asked her as the Monster Man walked closer to Akane.

"Improvising. Get ready to run. I...don't know if this'll work but...we gotta do something."

"Kuma!"

"Get ready to run." She repeated and grabbed a desk and hoisted it over her head. "HEY TEACH!" She called out to the Monster Man. "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SEAT?" She stomped forward and threw the whole chair and desk at him as hard as she could. It soared through the air like a softball thrown by an All-Star Pitcher only for the Monster Man to casually bat it aside just as easily. The Desk flew across the room where it collided with a wall and broke into pieces. The Monster Man wasn't even scratched but it did stop zapping Akane...only to turn and face Kuma who stared at it like a deer in the headlights.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" she screamed at her friends before the Teacher pointed his ruler staff at her and an invisible force slammed into Kuma and threw her across the room and into a wall. She dropped to the ground groaning in pain which mixed with Akane's quiet pained sobs. 

"NOOOOO!" Niikura shouted and charged him from behind only to be thrown away into the blackboard just as easily.

"No....n-no...g-guys..." Ayako sobbed.

The Monster Man began slamming its ruler against his desk like a madman. "TAKE! SEATS! NOW!" It bellowed.

Hearing a noise behind her she noticed the giants ducking into the room and she sank to her knees. They couldn't escape and they couldn't ever fight this thing. Whatever it was. They were trapped. (Mariko...Tendou...mommy....daddy....I'm sorry. I love you all.)

Èþï§ðÐê 2: ß円lêgrðµñÐ Hïgh §¢hððl!

https://i.imgur.com/DKcYcQS.png

The light slowly returned to Mushanokoji Akane's eyes. Her head was swimming and her body was wracked with pain. It was hard to get up. It was harder to even move. Whatever happened she'd been hit extremely hard. Harder than she'd ever been hit in her life. It was like she was hit by an iron bat or something. "Uuunngggh...owww...oooohhhh owwww." She groaned out and slowly gradually stirred from her unconscious state back to the waking world. As her vision cleared she began taking in her new surroundings. This wasn't her home. She was not on the third floor of her mansion. She'd been sitting with her face down on a cold hard desk. But that was impossible! She'd just been home! How the hell could she be back at school?! What classroom was this anyway? She didn't recognize it. It looked so old fashioned. Her desk was so cold and hard and there wasn't any traces of modern technology or electricity on it at all. The chair was extremely was extremely uncomfortable and felt hard as rock just like the desk itself. If she hadn't been attacked earlier she certainly never ever ever EVER would have fallen asleep on something so low class and uncomfortable as this! No sir! What really bothered her was the eerie blue light barely illuminating the classroom and the thick white mist covering the floor. Turning her glance around to the wall she noticed the walls were broken down and cracked and crumbling with the wallpaper peeling down. There was even ashes floating around the room in bizarre ways no air current could explain despite there not being any air flow or wind in here. It made the whole room look like something out of a haunted house. Where the hell was she?

"Akane?"

"YAAAH!" She jumped and turned around. "Who? What?"

"Akane! Is that you? What are you doing here?"

She turned around and looked over to the young girl calling to her. "Ayako? What in the hell? Where are we?"

"I don't know. It looks like school but I've never seen a classroom like this."

"Guys?" Ritsu asked. "Akane? What's going on?"

"I don't know. That tall motherfucker broke into our mansion and jumped me and now I'm here..." Akane reached back and searched for the knives. Predictably however they were gone. She sighed. "Did anybody else get sucker punched by a giant?"

"Oh you guys saw them too? I was hoping this whole thing was a bad dream." Niikura commented from his backseat.

"Same here." Ritsu admitted. "Some giant bastard jumped me in my house, however the hell he got in there, and dragged me away and then I was here."

"I didn't see who attacked me. Someone just grabbed me and I woke up here."

"Okay who the hell are these guys and how are they getting in and out of our homes and where the hell are we?" Akane demanded as she stood up. "I want some answers dammit!"

"Oh God....oh dear God they got you too." A quiet voice spoke up from the doorway as a disheveled young man walked into the room. The group turned to look at him and despite his torn and tattered clothes, disheveled messy black hair and his baggy eyes everyone there knew who he was.

"SANJIRO!" Niikura exclaimed and sprang out of his seat, ran past the desks and seats and through the clouds of floating ash to rush over to his best friend and hug him tightly. "Oh God man! Oh man I've missed you! We've been trying to call you all day, bro! Where have you been?"

"SANJIRO!" Ritsu and Ayako joined their friend in embracing their friend while Akane watched all of this with a hand on her hip.

"Uhhhh guys?"

"Y-you're here? Your here....Oh God." He trembled and sobbed. "You shouldn't...you shouldn't be here..."

"Huh? Why?"

"Guys! Hey!" Akane whistled.

"What?!"

Akane pointed at him. "Is nobody else going to discuss the fact that he was here before us and he looks like hell?"

"I mean, now that you mention it...shit man what the hell happened to you? Did those tall freaks do it?"

Sanjiro shuddered. "N-not...not just those things....there's something worse down here. Something much worse."

"Worse than those freaky giants? Like what? Who the hell is behind this?"

"Not who...what." A quiet voice spoke up behind them. The group spotted Kokoro Sato entering the classroom with Ishikura Shizuka hanging onto her as she helped her to work. They looked as bad as Sanjiro. They were covered in bruises and their clothes were torn and tattered.

"What the shit?" Akane questioned. "Ishikura? Kokoro? What is going on here?'

"Monsters that's what." Iwai told them as he limped into the classroom with them holding his ribs side.

"Taro? Are you...Iwai Taro?" Kuma asked them. "Then...Shinkawa Shin and Kusumoto Daki are here too?"

"They're coming. They're right behind me." He coughed and Akane ran over helped him to walk and supported him. "S-sorry...b-been...getting...asses kicked all day."

"Okay screw it. I don't know what's going on and I don't want to know anymore. We're getting out of here." Akane decided. "Anybody who can walk support the injured and lets get out of here!"

"It won't work." Sanjiro informed her. "Those things...you can't run from them. You can't fight them. There's no getting out of here. We've tried."

"Just go. Save yourselves and forget about this." Kokoro told them. "We'll just slow you down."

"Screw that." Akane spat. "Those guys attacked us too. We're in this together. Lets all grab someone and run. Maybe we can overpower them if we work together."

"Now just hold on!" Niikura informed everybody. "We can't make a move until we know what we're dealing with. We all encountered something completely inexplicable before waking up here right? Like it or not something strange is going on and we need to figure out what it is before we run."

"What are you high? We should run now while the door's open and nobody's guarding it!"

"We can't make a decision unless we have all the variables." He fired back. "Come on. Tell us what's happening here bro."

"It's Monsters. They're monsters." Shin informed the kids while he limped into the room supported by Kusumoto supporting him. They were in the same battered condition as everyone else. "I know it sounds crazy but that's the only way we can explain it." He coughed and wheezed in pain. "Unnngggh....cough cough hack. Ow. Th-there's...there's...a gang...of the tall ones and the teacher. He's in charge."

"Isn't that all the more reason to get the hell out of here?" Akane demanded.

Niikura weighed their options briefly but he eventually decided it would be better to run while getting the lowdown on the situation. "Alright, alright, screw it, I'm with Akane on this one. Lets gets out of here. You can tell us what's happened on the way. Everybody who's able to walk grab someone who's hurt and lets get out of here."

"Speaking my language." Ayako replied and grabbed one of her fellow students.

"No....no...please...run. Save...yourself."

"You can't escape. I'm sorry. We're trapped here."

"Oh for the love...what are you guys so-" Akane stopped talking and stopped in her tracks as she saw the monster man standing in the doorway.

https://i.imgur.com/x1FcNyR.png

This man, this monster, that stood in front of her was clad in a sleeveless dark blue shirt with a blood red tie and dark blue pants with a tight black belt like  a human would wear but nothing about the monster in front of her was human. Its skin was a crimson red and practically exposed muscle all around his body. Its long black hair hung down in front of its face and flowed down its back. Its eyes were pitch black with only the twinkling red light in the middle showcasing any light in it. Its mouth was wide open like an oval with multiple rows of teeth around it. It feet were much the same as the rest of it with the addition of long talons poking out of his toes with a curved blade up from the back of his feet. He was taller than anyone in the room but not quite as tall as the giants. It was thumping a six foot long bo-staff shaped ruler in its hand.

"Wh-wha?"

"Please take your seats." The monster growled out in a low guttural voice before suddenly shouting at them all. "CLASS IS IN SESSION!" The monster pointed its ruler staff Akane and a green light began gathering at the tip of it. She didn't even hesitate to throw Iwai out of the way and lunge at the monster man herself. (So you're the one behind this? BRING IT!) The air was suddenly illuminated with a sickly green light as a blast of electricity leaped off of the ruler and struck Akane head-on. An ear splitting shriek echoed around the room as she was thrown across the room. Her fellow students could only scream and dive out of the way in response as she flew past them and down to the floor where Akane flailed and spasmed on the floor from the continuously arching electricity dancing racing across her skin. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed in agony.

The students screamed with her.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHAT IS THAT? HOW IS HE DOING THAT?"

'WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!"

"WE HAVE TO HELP HER! GOD, HE'S KILLING HER WHAT DO WE DO?"

Kuma watched Akane writhe on the ground in pain. She remembered everything she'd done. All the fat jokes, the jeers, the insults, the bullying. Cutting up her school shoes, the graffiti, the fights with Akane's gang. Kuma remembered it all very clearly. Akane was many things. A bully, a snob, a rich bitch, an all around pain in the ass...but that didn't mean she deserved this. Kuma rolled over to a desk and looked from it to the monster man and back again. She rolled up her sleeves, spat on her hands and rubbed them together.

"Kuma? Kuma what are you doing?" Ayako asked her as the Monster Man walked closer to Akane.

"Improvising. Get ready to run. I...don't know if this'll work but...we gotta do something."

"Kuma!"

"Get ready to run." She repeated and grabbed a desk and hoisted it over her head. "HEY TEACH!" She called out to the Monster Man. "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SEAT?" She stomped forward and threw the whole chair and desk at him as hard as she could. It soared through the air like a softball thrown by an All-Star Pitcher only for the Monster Man to casually bat it aside just as easily. The Desk flew across the room where it collided with a wall and broke into pieces. The Monster Man wasn't even scratched but it did stop zapping Akane...only to turn and face Kuma who stared at it like a deer in the headlights.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" she screamed at her friends before the Teacher pointed his ruler staff at her and an invisible force slammed into Kuma and threw her across the room and into a wall. She dropped to the ground groaning in pain which mixed with Akane's quiet pained sobs. 

"NOOOOO!" Niikura shouted and charged him from behind only to be thrown away into the blackboard just as easily.

"No....n-no...g-guys..." Ayako sobbed.

The Monster Man began slamming its ruler against his desk like a madman. "TAKE! SEATS! NOW!" It bellowed.

Hearing a noise behind her she noticed the giants ducking into the room and she sank to her knees. They couldn't escape and they couldn't ever fight this thing. Whatever it was. They were trapped. (Mariko...Tendou...mommy....daddy....I'm sorry. I love you all.)

The Giants walked around the classroom grabbing the various students up into the air like they were softballs and then slamming them down hard on the desks. Akane was limp and unable to resist at all while the others were either too scared or injured to even bother trying to resist against the giants' brute strength. Several of the students groaned and yelled out as they were slammed down on the desk, Kuma and Niikura both woke up from the impacts and Akane screamed in pain again.

"QUIET!" The monster teacher shouted at her and Akane was reduced to quiet sobbing she futilely tried to stifle. He turned back around and looked around the classroom at the various abducted students and growled at them. "Misbehaving children. Impudent children. Disgusting deliqnuents. Bratty children. Urchins. We will fix you. The five of us. Your education will raise you up into model citizens." The monster man grinned at them.  "Nereus Ignominiam is my name. I am your educator." He suddenly pointed his ruler at Ayako. "How can everything come from nothing when nothing is something that has nothing to do with anything? Is everything nothing or nothing is everything? Why nothing is nothing and everything is everything? How can I see you and everything but not myself and nothing? Could it be...that you are in fact nothing?
"

Ayako, who was still recovering from the horrors she'd seen on his attack on her classmates and still recovering from being abducted into this school of horrors, could only stammer as she tried to come to grips with his nonsensical question. "Wh-wh...wha...what?" She asked.

"WRONG ANSWER!!" He roared and pointed his ruler at her causing the electric arcs to shoot out of it again and strike her. Ayako screamed in pain as the electricity crackled around her body just like it had to Akane and her screams filled the air to the chorus of her friends. The monster man lowered his ruler and she collapsed sobbing in her seat. "I expect better answers from your children."

Akane's hand twitched and Nereus twirled his ruler staff as he paced back and forth until he settled on his next victim and walked down the row of students and slapped his ruler staff against Sanjiro's desk. "Sanjiro. How can Big Bang called as Big Bang without discovering how big the cosmos actually is? What if the Big Bang is a Large Bang or Huge Bang or Mega Bang? Did Big Bang being Banged by some other Bang or It Banged the other Bang or It just Banged by itself, If so how does such a bang comes into existence and why?"

"Well there are a lot of theories about how the Big Bang came about but scientists believe universe began with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang."

"A clear, conscience and well though tout answer BUT NOT THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR!!" He roared and slammed Sanjiro's head into the desk.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

"N-no...leave...leave him alone!" Niikura growled out. "Leave my friend alone you dick!"

Akane groaned as she tried to pick herself back up again. Drool and snot and tears falling from her face and mixing together on the desk.

"Ahhhh. I do so love volunteers." He dropped Sanjiro and let the young boy fall to the misty floor crying and clutching his nose. The monster strolled around the room and stopped in front of Niikura's desk and leaned forward and smiled at him. "Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
"

"Neither." He shot back. "I'd settle for being the cause of yours."

The monster man threw back his head and laughed alongside his cronies. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!" He suddenly stopped and leaned forward and looked him in the eyes. "Ahhhh. I do so love volunteers. So you want to take a shot, BOY?!"

Akane began pushing herself up.

"Put down the magic wand. Lets go a few rounds."

"Oh this? I won't be needing it." He sneered and tossed it to his giant minion. "Come on then, BOY. Step right up and save your friends."

Niikura's body was wracked with pain from being tossed around earlier but there was no way in hell he was going to let this monster, this maniac, hurt his friends without throwing hands. He had just found Sanjiro again. He was not going to let this monster hurt him. Niikura stood up and shoved his desk aside and rolled up his sleeves as he squared off with the monster in the middle of class.

"Alright, pretty boy, lesss gooooo." He hissed.

Niikura yelled out and ran at him and began punching him wildly madly and desperately. He started with a left jab that the monster man just leisurely swatted aside so Niikura went for a right cross instead only for that to be swatted aside as well.  Left hook, swatted, right hook, swatted, right cross, swatted, left hook, swatted, right cross, swatted, all of his punches were useless so Niikura tried a spinning kick only for the monster man to grab his leg and swing him away and toss him into the blackboard again! He dropped right back down to the floor and then the monster man walked over, grabbed him, hoisted him up into the air and punched him in the stomach. Niikura's mouth dropped open and the monster man slammed him down on the floor. He hit it hard and was left trembling on the ground and puking up vomit and bile on the floor.

"Pathetic. Pathetic and disgusting and weak." The monster grabbed the back of his shirt and slammed him down on the back of his desk.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

"Pathetic. Pathetic and weak. But you'll have your uses. When I get to the anatomy lesson." He chuckled and turned back to the students.

"Please...please...just stop. Just stop! Please!" The students begged. "Please stop! We haven't done anything to you!"

"Please please please please. So much begging. Am I such a God that everyone is praying for? Well too bad! This God is not listening. He is here to make you suffer. The five of us. We will make you all scream and feast on your tears and pain and anguish! We will wring out every last drop out of you and then end your lives."

"Heh....heh-heh-heh-heh."

He turned around. "Something you wish to discuss with the class?"

"You know...I...I was wondering....what was...with those stupid ass questions of yours. Now I get it." Akane smirked. "You're an idiot."

"Pardon? Did I fry your brain earlier?"

"There's only four of you. Where's your other crony?"

The Monster Man turned around and counted the tall men. "Wait...where is your brother? Why hasn't he reported in yet? Answer me!"

The Giants looked around at each other. There was only three of them there....where was their brother?

That was when the monsters heard someone walking around inside of the school.

"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave them kids alone. Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone."

The Giants walked around the classroom grabbing the various students up into the air like they were softballs and then slamming them down hard on the desks. Akane was limp and unable to resist at all while the others were either too scared or injured to even bother trying to resist against the giants' brute strength. Several of the students groaned and yelled out as they were slammed down on the desk, Kuma and Niikura both woke up from the impacts and Akane screamed in pain again.

"QUIET!" The monster teacher shouted at her and Akane was reduced to quiet sobbing she futilely tried to stifle. He turned back around and looked around the classroom at the various abducted students and growled at them. "Misbehaving children. Impudent children. Disgusting deliqnuents. Bratty children. Urchins. We will fix you. The five of us. Your education will raise you up into model citizens." The monster man grinned at them.  "Nereus Ignominiam is my name. I am your educator." He suddenly pointed his ruler at Ayako. "How can everything come from nothing when nothing is something that has nothing to do with anything? Is everything nothing or nothing is everything? Why nothing is nothing and everything is everything? How can I see you and everything but not myself and nothing? Could it be...that you are in fact nothing?
"

Ayako, who was still recovering from the horrors she'd seen on his attack on her classmates and still recovering from being abducted into this school of horrors, could only stammer as she tried to come to grips with his nonsensical question. "Wh-wh...wha...what?" She asked.

"WRONG ANSWER!!" He roared and pointed his ruler at her causing the electric arcs to shoot out of it again and strike her. Ayako screamed in pain as the electricity crackled around her body just like it had to Akane and her screams filled the air to the chorus of her friends. The monster man lowered his ruler and she collapsed sobbing in her seat. "I expect better answers from your children."

Akane's hand twitched and Nereus twirled his ruler staff as he paced back and forth until he settled on his next victim and walked down the row of students and slapped his ruler staff against Sanjiro's desk. "Sanjiro. How can Big Bang called as Big Bang without discovering how big the cosmos actually is? What if the Big Bang is a Large Bang or Huge Bang or Mega Bang? Did Big Bang being Banged by some other Bang or It Banged the other Bang or It just Banged by itself, If so how does such a bang comes into existence and why?"

"Well there are a lot of theories about how the Big Bang came about but scientists believe universe began with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang."

"A clear, conscience and well though tout answer BUT NOT THE ONE I AM LOOKING FOR!!" He roared and slammed Sanjiro's head into the desk.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

"N-no...leave...leave him alone!" Niikura growled out. "Leave my friend alone you dick!"

Akane groaned as she tried to pick herself back up again. Drool and snot and tears falling from her face and mixing together on the desk.

"Ahhhh. I do so love volunteers." He dropped Sanjiro and let the young boy fall to the misty floor crying and clutching his nose. The monster strolled around the room and stopped in front of Niikura's desk and leaned forward and smiled at him. "Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
"

"Neither." He shot back. "I'd settle for being the cause of yours."

The monster man threw back his head and laughed alongside his cronies. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!" He suddenly stopped and leaned forward and looked him in the eyes. "Ahhhh. I do so love volunteers. So you want to take a shot, BOY?!"

Akane began pushing herself up.

"Put down the magic wand. Lets go a few rounds."

"Oh this? I won't be needing it." He sneered and tossed it to his giant minion. "Come on then, BOY. Step right up and save your friends."

Niikura's body was wracked with pain from being tossed around earlier but there was no way in hell he was going to let this monster, this maniac, hurt his friends without throwing hands. He had just found Sanjiro again. He was not going to let this monster hurt him. Niikura stood up and shoved his desk aside and rolled up his sleeves as he squared off with the monster in the middle of class.

"Alright, pretty boy, lesss gooooo." He hissed.

Niikura yelled out and ran at him and began punching him wildly madly and desperately. He started with a left jab that the monster man just leisurely swatted aside so Niikura went for a right cross instead only for that to be swatted aside as well.  Left hook, swatted, right hook, swatted, right cross, swatted, left hook, swatted, right cross, swatted, all of his punches were useless so Niikura tried a spinning kick only for the monster man to grab his leg and swing him away and toss him into the blackboard again! He dropped right back down to the floor and then the monster man walked over, grabbed him, hoisted him up into the air and punched him in the stomach. Niikura's mouth dropped open and the monster man slammed him down on the floor. He hit it hard and was left trembling on the ground and puking up vomit and bile on the floor.

"Pathetic. Pathetic and disgusting and weak." The monster grabbed the back of his shirt and slammed him down on the back of his desk.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

"Pathetic. Pathetic and weak. But you'll have your uses. When I get to the anatomy lesson." He chuckled and turned back to the students.

"Please...please...just stop. Just stop! Please!" The students begged. "Please stop! We haven't done anything to you!"

"Please please please please. So much begging. Am I such a God that everyone is praying for? Well too bad! This God is not listening. He is here to make you suffer. The five of us. We will make you all scream and feast on your tears and pain and anguish! We will wring out every last drop out of you and then end your lives."

"Heh....heh-heh-heh-heh."

He turned around. "Something you wish to discuss with the class?"

"You know...I...I was wondering....what was...with those stupid ass questions of yours. Now I get it." Akane smirked. "You're an idiot."

"Pardon? Did I fry your brain earlier?"

"There's only four of you. Where's your other crony?"

The Monster Man turned around and counted the tall men. "Wait...where is your brother? Why hasn't he reported in yet? Answer me!"

The Giants looked around at each other. There was only three of them there....where was their brother?

That was when the monsters heard someone walking around inside of the school.

"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave them kids alone. Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone."

The endless ear piercing shrieks of anguish of the countless sinners reverberated through her mind. Tortures more horrific than anything the human mind can conceive filled her vision. The burning, the screams, the torment, the pain, the anguish, the cries for mercy, the please for their eternal tormentors to stop, it played on an endless loop within her mind as the demon partook in and observed the grotesque gut ripping horrors perpetuated within Hell for countless centuries until it was approached by a wavy black entity vaguely in the shape of a man who offered it a chance to join it on Earth to torment the living children of the school. A few others joined them and the shapeless entity crafted a pocket dimension both within and beneath the school where they would bring their victims to be tormented by their leader. As it did so it would slowly gradually take on a more solid form.

So she was right. It was a Phantasma Illusio Bestia and the school was where the victims were being taken. She had everything she need to know now. She knew how many there were, she knew how many of them there were, she knew what was waiting for her and she knew where it all was. She relaxed and opened her eyes as she absorbed the last of the monster's knowledge.

Hell. A place of absolute endless torment. The worst torture anything ever could come up with. A living breathing blazing entity of absolute anguish. If she hadn't seen so much of it she was certain that her mind would have shattered like glass. Hellraiser and Event Horizon were one thing but even those two movies paled in comparison to seeing the real deal. Every horror movie ever mixed with Chapter Black might come close but...it was still horrifically mortifying. The human mind was not prepared to see that realm of infinite suffering.

Her past experience with the realm and her supernatural condition were the only reasons she wasn't a drooling mess on the ground.

In any case she had to get her friends out of there and the best way to do that was keep right on capturing the rogue demons and sending them back where they came from. She turned back to the corpse of the demon just in time to see its spirit attempting to flee the mutilated remains of its ruined flesh.

"Where you going?" She taunted and pointed her wand at it. "Capture!"

The demon fled away from her as fast as it could go until a sphere surrounded and compressed itself down to the size of a marble and the demon soul found itself falling back down to Earth like a stone while helplessly banging against the sides of its prison until it finally landed on a giant green plane and enormous towering shadows rose up above it and curled inward before closing down around it and covering it in darkness momentarily before the light returned and the demon's soul found itself staring up at the gigantic smiling skull masked head of the zombie girl.

"Stop...stop...stop...stop." It stammered while helplessly banging itself against the walls of its prison in vain.

"Oh don't you worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sending you home." Her voice boomed over the demon like a thunderous explosion as she raised up her wand and the skull of the wand opened up wide and a hell portal opened up in its mouth and began to swirl around! Without hesitation she grabbed the soul marble with two fingers and dropped it into the skull's mouth. The mouth closed and so did the hell portal. The demon was sent back home in a horrifically weakened and helpless state. Not a good position to be in down there.

"Thank you Lily."

"Thank you, Kira! 995 more to go!"

"Challenge accepted." She touched back down on the ground and pointed the wand at the remains of the demon's corpse. "Waste not, want not. I Call Upon The Evil Hands Of Xe'idysci!" She called out and a large magical sigil appeared around the corpse of the demon followed by numerous ethereal inhuman hands reaching up out of the sigil, grabbing onto the demon's remains, ripping it apart and dragging down into the sigil to deliver the remains back home. Mother would have a lot of fresh materials to work with. Once all of the pieces of were gone the sigil vanished. She raised the wand up one more time and cleaned herself off of once more and then she lowered it down and prepared herself to teleport back to Japan to go back to school and save everyone.

"Just hold on everybody. I'm coming."

Kira used a quick spell to return to Japan and in front of the school. "You have to love teleport magic." She commented as she touched back down in front of the school. "For my next trick...Caecus ab aspectu, Non me vides, Quia umbra sum, Fac me convertam invisibilia." She waved her wand and the concealment magic surrounded her. While the demons would be able to see through it this would still shield her from any prying eyes, sensors or electronic equipment which would make her traversal through the school that much easier. Way simpler than erasing footage or worrying about people asking unnecessary questions or the police being informed and complicating the situation. "Okay that's done. Time to conduct a more thorough investigation." She waved her wand at the doors and then unlocked and opened themselves up and she strolled right inside. The cameras would see the doors opening but Kira herself would not be caught or heard.

"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave them kids alone. Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone." She sang out quietly as she walked inside and shut the doors behind herself. "Now lets see...they usually came out of the school library so I'll check there first. So long as I don't run into any more of those things I should be okay." Kira spoke out loud to herself. "Not sure if I can handle another direct fight in my condition." Of course she knew from the memories she'd absorbed from the last scrub that the demons could hear everything she said while hiding below the school. So she just had to feed them some BS and they'd think they had the advantage. Then she could tear them apart. "I just have to take it easy and see if I can take them by surprise." The footfalls of her boots echoed through the dark and empty pitch black school. No doubt alerting the demons to her presence.  They'd be able to follow her through those alone of course but that was the idea. Make them think they had the advantage and then turn it around on them.

Kira continued walking through the hallways of the school while keeping her eyes open and her senses aware of any signs of the demons. She turned and walked down a hallway until she reached the library and pushed open the doors.

https://i.imgur.com/vgaIL9H.png

The library was dark but nothing was out of place. Everything was neat and tidy and everything was in its place. Every book was on its shelf. Every chair was pushed up against the desks. Every computer was off. The library was empty and clean but she could feel the magical energies floating through the air. Something had come through here just now and was still in here with her. Perfect. She looked around the room in an exaggerated motion while pretending to breathe out in 'fear' while adding a fake tremble to her voice. "It's okay, it's okay, you're safe. There's nothing here. You're safe. You can do this. You can still do this."

She heard the shuffling around the library. Good. Her ploy was working. "What was that?" She asked in mock shock as she looked around the room before settling back down. "It's okay. It's alright. Nothing. Calm down. You can do this." She began advancing up the stairs and then she heard a noise behind her and turned back around. "What was that? Where are you? Come on out and face me!" She looked around the library for a moment before she turned back around and saw one of the giants spring up in front of her. She promptly smirked and punched him in the gut and sent him flying into the wall hard enough to break into it!

"Idiots." She quipped before she turned back around and spin kicked the other one as it leaped up the stairs. Her foot cracked across its jaw and sent it flying back down to the first floor and then she grabbed the first one and flung him down to his demon ally so they crashed into each other.  "You actually bought that little performance?" She jumped down as they started getting back up and kicked them both in the face.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Kira used a quick spell to return to Japan and in front of the school. "You have to love teleport magic." She commented as she touched back down in front of the school. "For my next trick...Caecus ab aspectu, Non me vides, Quia umbra sum, Fac me convertam invisibilia." She waved her wand and the concealment magic surrounded her. While the demons would be able to see through it this would still shield her from any prying eyes, sensors or electronic equipment which would make her traversal through the school that much easier. Way simpler than erasing footage or worrying about people asking unnecessary questions or the police being informed and complicating the situation. "Okay that's done. Time to conduct a more thorough investigation." She waved her wand at the doors and then unlocked and opened themselves up and she strolled right inside. The cameras would see the doors opening but Kira herself would not be caught or heard.

"We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave them kids alone. Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone." She sang out quietly as she walked inside and shut the doors behind herself. "Now lets see...they usually came out of the school library so I'll check there first. So long as I don't run into any more of those things I should be okay." Kira spoke out loud to herself. "Not sure if I can handle another direct fight in my condition." Of course she knew from the memories she'd absorbed from the last scrub that the demons could hear everything she said while hiding below the school. So she just had to feed them some BS and they'd think they had the advantage. Then she could tear them apart. "I just have to take it easy and see if I can take them by surprise." The footfalls of her boots echoed through the dark and empty pitch black school. No doubt alerting the demons to her presence.  They'd be able to follow her through those alone of course but that was the idea. Make them think they had the advantage and then turn it around on them.

Kira continued walking through the hallways of the school while keeping her eyes open and her senses aware of any signs of the demons. She turned and walked down a hallway until she reached the library and pushed open the doors.

https://i.imgur.com/vgaIL9H.png

The library was dark but nothing was out of place. Everything was neat and tidy and everything was in its place. Every book was on its shelf. Every chair was pushed up against the desks. Every computer was off. The library was empty and clean but she could feel the magical energies floating through the air. Something had come through here just now and was still in here with her. Perfect. She looked around the room in an exaggerated motion while pretending to breathe out in 'fear' while adding a fake tremble to her voice. "It's okay, it's okay, you're safe. There's nothing here. You're safe. You can do this. You can still do this."

She heard the shuffling around the library. Good. Her ploy was working. "What was that?" She asked in mock shock as she looked around the room before settling back down. "It's okay. It's alright. Nothing. Calm down. You can do this." She began advancing up the stairs and then she heard a noise behind her and turned back around. "What was that? Where are you? Come on out and face me!" She looked around the library for a moment before she turned back around and saw one of the giants spring up in front of her. She promptly smirked and punched him in the gut and sent him flying into the wall hard enough to break into it!

"Idiots." She quipped before she turned back around and spin kicked the other one as it leaped up the stairs. Her foot cracked across its jaw and sent it flying back down to the first floor and then she grabbed the first one and flung him down to his demon ally so they crashed into each other.  "You actually bought that little performance?" She jumped down as they started getting back up and kicked them both in the face.

The two monsters flew backwards from the effects of her split kick and slid across the floor of the darkened library. She quickly rushed down the one on the left after landing, grabbed him, lifted him up and spun him around and threw him across the library over to the other one. He smashed into his demonic brother and they both collapsed in a heap.

"Come on guys. Is that all you got? You can do better can't you? Show me your real forms already!"

The two demons untangled themselves, rolled away, stood back up and raised their arms up and roared as their humanoid shells cracked and burned away and then vanished in a flash as they grew another foot taller into their demonic forms the same as the last one.

"There now. That's better. I want to look into your real eyes when I kill you."

The Talgrid Umaezr's glowered at her.

<It is bizarre that a mere corpse could contain such raw power. What manner of animated corpse is she?>

<Could she really have slain our brother Beaskornodras?>

"Ohhh right that was his name. You'll have to forgive me. I know I ate his brain and everything but I already forgot it. You're Andudeusbe and Ajessoyn'beel, right? His brothers in the Umaezr tribe? I sure hope you put up a better fight than he did."

They howled in rage and charged her and she charged them. Both sides folding the space in between them to essentially teleport in front of each other. The demons struck at her in unison but she deflected their attacks with her wand and slipped in between them and swatted aside the one to her right while lunging forward and grabbing the other demon's arm and biting a large chunk right out of him! She leaned forward, chomped down on the side of his arm and ripped and tore a big meaty chunk right off of his arm! The demon screeched and backed away clutching his arm as his demonic blood oozed down all over the floor.

<YOU WHORE OF NO VIRTUE!> The demon bellowed and swiped at her but she blocked it with her wand and then she turned around and countered an attack from the other one and smacked it away and then she kicked him away before turning around and blocking the wild furious swipes from the other one aimed at her head and chest with expert timing from her wand and countered a kick with one of her own with enough force to knock him backwards a few feet and then Kira seized the chance to jump into the air and kick him in the side of the head hard enough to smash him into the library floor! She kept turning and blocked a blast from Andudeusbe and redirected it down to Ajessoyn'beel! The demon roared in pain as he was seared by his own brother's eye lasers.

<Ah. Shit. Sorry brother!>

<Just kill her already!>

Kira bounced off of the wall and flung herself at the monster. He charged her and began swiping and clawing and slashing at her only for Kira to strike and block and parry with her wand and forearm blocks and counterattacks. Both of them efficiently and effectively blocking and countering one another's attacks but only momentarily before she overwhelmed him and kicked him away. He flew into and crashed through a bookshelf and obliterated it on impact, scattering the books everywhere. He hit the floor and slid across it until he hit the other one but he was more hurt by her kick than anything he impacted against. Kira quickly closed in on him with a smile on her face. She kissed her fist and began spinning it around until she closed in on him, turned around and struck his head with a power pumped spinning backfist! "DEATH PUNCH!" She called out. On impact her thunderous backfist cracked against the side of the demon's head and punched it clean off of his head!

https://i.imgur.com/mwCXU8r.gif

The blood sprayed from his open neckhole as the demon's body violently spasmed and thrashed and spun around blindly with the head of the monster now removed from its body until Kira coldly finished it off with an energy blast from her wand that blew a large hole straight through its chest. The body collapsed on the floor and its alien blood spilled out all over the floor.

"Next?"

Ajessoyn'beel erupted into an absolutely feral rage! Charging her on all fours, closing the distance and then began blindly furiously swiping and clawing and slashing and snapping her with it jaws in a blind mad fury that she furiously deflected right there in the middle of the room against him until she dodged around him to try and take him from behind but then she was caught by a back kick from its legs that drove its feet into her stomach. Caught by surprise she was launched through the library and into the heavy metal railing on the second floor which she severely dented inwards on impact until the railing snapped and broke on impact. She fell to the floor and rolled backwards a couple times before she slapped the floor and got back on one knee and looked up as the demon was springing at her only for Kira to bat it away. The demon flew backwards and crashed back down on the floor. He got back up and tried to attack again only for Kira to flip over him and kick him back down to the floor again and then put some distance between them. The demon roared and charged her once more only for Kira to ready her knife hand stance and dash forward, slide under him and raise her hand up to slice him open as she passed underneath him! "FUNERAL SLICER!" She called out while slicing him open from head to toe and splitting him open straight down the middle! The monster's blood and entrails poured down all over her and the floor as the two halves of the monster dropped to the floor behind her.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wF3Xwny/fe81eafc987475e4db92cbdb7a4e8abb.gif

Kira stood back up covered in demonic blood and guts. She smiled and licked her lips. "Alright that was fun." She quipped and turned around to see the demon's souls leaving their bodies. "Oh no you don't!" She pointed her wand at both of them in turn. "Capture! Capture!" Just like the first demon their souls were trapped inside of spheres and shrunken down to the size of marbles. Kira reached out with her hand and the marbles flew across the library to her hand. "Open wide, Lily!"

"Ahhhhhh." The skull on her wand opened wide and a hellportal opened up in her mouth and Kira tossed the soul marbles inside. "994. 993. That feels good. That feels really good." She laughed and grabbed some entrails that had fallen on her, stuck them in her mouth and slurped them up like noodles before waving her wand over her head and sending the rest back home for preparation and doing the same to the remains of the demons. Next she pointed her wand at the broken bookshelf and repaired it and then she did the same to the railing and then she magiced away the bloodstains. Within a minute the library had been completely repaired from the battle leaving no sign of it ever happening. "Okay then. Time to find the portal they came through." Kira waved her wand through the air while she slowly moved around in a circle until she suddenly turned back around and found herself pointing at the third floor. "On the right trail." Kira leaped up to the second floor, landed on the railing and then she jumped up to the third floor, grabbed onto the railing and flipped up onto the floor. "Alright...now then." She waved her wand around until she found the portal's spot and walked around the length of the library's third floor past the various shelves full of books until she reached the spot in between two shelves where she shined a light from her wand in between the two bookshelves and the portal gateway appeared in front of her.

"So that's it. Right then. Fortunately for moi the demon's delicious brain knew everything the others did."  She grasped her wand with her other hand and began speaking to in the demonic tongue. "<By The Five Moons Of Bor-oiur! By The Intoxication Of Lus-thi! I Evoke The Intellect Of Saled-osth! Open The Gate To The Disguised School Underworld! Electnev Alouearut Sitaeooz Rapoialeac Elouiadap Arthsidi!>"

A ghostly chilling midnight whirlwind blew around her while a gloomy swirling circle appeared in front of her. It smelled exactly like a grave and cold air rushed out of it.

"Lets go, Lily!"

"Onward to victory!"

She ran into the portal wand in hand and it vanished behind her in a flash of light. The demons of course had disguised it with magic to blind humans from the portals prescience but she had no reason to do that. She crossed through the barrier between the human world and the Phantom Beast's Pocket Dimension to come out the other end. Kira fell through the air and landed on her feet to find herself back in the library but it was old and decayed. The books had lost their covers and were falling apart, the shelves were broken down and cracked, the desks were broken down, the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls, the pictures on the walls were faded and cracked open, the railing was broken and littering the floor, the floor itself was covered by a thick foggy mist and the whole room was cast in an eerie dark blue light.

"Nice place." She commented. "Can't say you put much effort into decorations though." Kira jumped down from the third floor down to the broken down desk on the first floor and the moment she touched it rows of spikes shot out of the ground all over the floor! They even stabbed through the desk she'd been standing on but Kira knew what to expect so she just jumped in the air again and grabbed onto the spike with two fingers. "Sorry but you'll need to do better than that." She flipped off of the spike and onto the remains of the desk at the one spot that hadn't been impaled, jumped off of that and held out her wand. "DEAD AIR!" She called out and a dark light shined around her before growing out to take the form of long black tattered wings that resembled insectoid wings. They flapped in the air and she flew glided across the library and out of the doors. Kira landed on the floor outside of it and the wings faded away.

"Here I come everyone. Please just hold on."

The two monsters flew backwards from the effects of her split kick and slid across the floor of the darkened library. She quickly rushed down the one on the left after landing, grabbed him, lifted him up and spun him around and threw him across the library over to the other one. He smashed into his demonic brother and they both collapsed in a heap.

"Come on guys. Is that all you got? You can do better can't you? Show me your real forms already!"

The two demons untangled themselves, rolled away, stood back up and raised their arms up and roared as their humanoid shells cracked and burned away and then vanished in a flash as they grew another foot taller into their demonic forms the same as the last one.

"There now. That's better. I want to look into your real eyes when I kill you."

The Talgrid Umaezr's glowered at her.

<It is bizarre that a mere corpse could contain such raw power. What manner of animated corpse is she?>

<Could she really have slain our brother Beaskornodras?>

"Ohhh right that was his name. You'll have to forgive me. I know I ate his brain and everything but I already forgot it. You're Andudeusbe and Ajessoyn'beel, right? His brothers in the Umaezr tribe? I sure hope you put up a better fight than he did."

They howled in rage and charged her and she charged them. Both sides folding the space in between them to essentially teleport in front of each other. The demons struck at her in unison but she deflected their attacks with her wand and slipped in between them and swatted aside the one to her right while lunging forward and grabbing the other demon's arm and biting a large chunk right out of him! She leaned forward, chomped down on the side of his arm and ripped and tore a big meaty chunk right off of his arm! The demon screeched and backed away clutching his arm as his demonic blood oozed down all over the floor.

<YOU WHORE OF NO VIRTUE!> The demon bellowed and swiped at her but she blocked it with her wand and then she turned around and countered an attack from the other one and smacked it away and then she kicked him away before turning around and blocking the wild furious swipes from the other one aimed at her head and chest with expert timing from her wand and countered a kick with one of her own with enough force to knock him backwards a few feet and then Kira seized the chance to jump into the air and kick him in the side of the head hard enough to smash him into the library floor! She kept turning and blocked a blast from Andudeusbe and redirected it down to Ajessoyn'beel! The demon roared in pain as he was seared by his own brother's eye lasers.

<Ah. Shit. Sorry brother!>

<Just kill her already!>

Kira bounced off of the wall and flung herself at the monster. He charged her and began swiping and clawing and slashing at her only for Kira to strike and block and parry with her wand and forearm blocks and counterattacks. Both of them efficiently and effectively blocking and countering one another's attacks but only momentarily before she overwhelmed him and kicked him away. He flew into and crashed through a bookshelf and obliterated it on impact, scattering the books everywhere. He hit the floor and slid across it until he hit the other one but he was more hurt by her kick than anything he impacted against. Kira quickly closed in on him with a smile on her face. She kissed her fist and began spinning it around until she closed in on him, turned around and struck his head with a power pumped spinning backfist! "DEATH PUNCH!" She called out. On impact her thunderous backfist cracked against the side of the demon's head and punched it clean off of his head!

https://i.imgur.com/mwCXU8r.gif

The blood sprayed from his open neckhole as the demon's body violently spasmed and thrashed and spun around blindly with the head of the monster now removed from its body until Kira coldly finished it off with an energy blast from her wand that blew a large hole straight through its chest. The body collapsed on the floor and its alien blood spilled out all over the floor.

"Next?"

Ajessoyn'beel erupted into an absolutely feral rage! Charging her on all fours, closing the distance and then began blindly furiously swiping and clawing and slashing and snapping her with it jaws in a blind mad fury that she furiously deflected right there in the middle of the room against him until she dodged around him to try and take him from behind but then she was caught by a back kick from its legs that drove its feet into her stomach. Caught by surprise she was launched through the library and into the heavy metal railing on the second floor which she severely dented inwards on impact until the railing snapped and broke on impact. She fell to the floor and rolled backwards a couple times before she slapped the floor and got back on one knee and looked up as the demon was springing at her only for Kira to bat it away. The demon flew backwards and crashed back down on the floor. He got back up and tried to attack again only for Kira to flip over him and kick him back down to the floor again and then put some distance between them. The demon roared and charged her once more only for Kira to ready her knife hand stance and dash forward, slide under him and raise her hand up to slice him open as she passed underneath him! "FUNERAL SLICER!" She called out while slicing him open from head to toe and splitting him open straight down the middle! The monster's blood and entrails poured down all over her and the floor as the two halves of the monster dropped to the floor behind her.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wF3Xwny/fe81eafc987475e4db92cbdb7a4e8abb.gif

Kira stood back up covered in demonic blood and guts. She smiled and licked her lips. "Alright that was fun." She quipped and turned around to see the demon's souls leaving their bodies. "Oh no you don't!" She pointed her wand at both of them in turn. "Capture! Capture!" Just like the first demon their souls were trapped inside of spheres and shrunken down to the size of marbles. Kira reached out with her hand and the marbles flew across the library to her hand. "Open wide, Lily!"

"Ahhhhhh." The skull on her wand opened wide and a hellportal opened up in her mouth and Kira tossed the soul marbles inside. "994. 993. That feels good. That feels really good." She laughed and grabbed some entrails that had fallen on her, stuck them in her mouth and slurped them up like noodles before waving her wand over her head and sending the rest back home for preparation and doing the same to the remains of the demons. Next she pointed her wand at the broken bookshelf and repaired it and then she did the same to the railing and then she magiced away the bloodstains. Within a minute the library had been completely repaired from the battle leaving no sign of it ever happening. "Okay then. Time to find the portal they came through." Kira waved her wand through the air while she slowly moved around in a circle until she suddenly turned back around and found herself pointing at the third floor. "On the right trail." Kira leaped up to the second floor, landed on the railing and then she jumped up to the third floor, grabbed onto the railing and flipped up onto the floor. "Alright...now then." She waved her wand around until she found the portal's spot and walked around the length of the library's third floor past the various shelves full of books until she reached the spot in between two shelves where she shined a light from her wand in between the two bookshelves and the portal gateway appeared in front of her.

"So that's it. Right then. Fortunately for moi the demon's delicious brain knew everything the others did."  She grasped her wand with her other hand and began speaking to in the demonic tongue. "<By The Five Moons Of Bor-oiur! By The Intoxication Of Lus-thi! I Evoke The Intellect Of Saled-osth! Open The Gate To The Disguised School Underworld! Electnev Alouearut Sitaeooz Rapoialeac Elouiadap Arthsidi!>"

A ghostly chilling midnight whirlwind blew around her while a gloomy swirling circle appeared in front of her. It smelled exactly like a grave and cold air rushed out of it.

"Lets go, Lily!"

"Onward to victory!"

She ran into the portal wand in hand and it vanished behind her in a flash of light. The demons of course had disguised it with magic to blind humans from the portals prescience but she had no reason to do that. She crossed through the barrier between the human world and the Phantom Beast's Pocket Dimension to come out the other end. Kira fell through the air and landed on her feet to find herself back in the library but it was old and decayed. The books had lost their covers and were falling apart, the shelves were broken down and cracked, the desks were broken down, the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls, the pictures on the walls were faded and cracked open, the railing was broken and littering the floor, the floor itself was covered by a thick foggy mist and the whole room was cast in an eerie dark blue light.

"Nice place." She commented. "Can't say you put much effort into decorations though." Kira jumped down from the third floor down to the broken down desk on the first floor and the moment she touched it rows of spikes shot out of the ground all over the floor! They even stabbed through the desk she'd been standing on but Kira knew what to expect so she just jumped in the air again and grabbed onto the spike with two fingers. "Sorry but you'll need to do better than that." She flipped off of the spike and onto the remains of the desk at the one spot that hadn't been impaled, jumped off of that and held out her wand. "DEAD AIR!" She called out and a dark light shined around her before growing out to take the form of long black tattered wings that resembled insectoid wings. They flapped in the air and she flew glided across the library and out of the doors. Kira landed on the floor outside of it and the wings faded away.

"Here I come everyone. Please just hold on."

"Uhhh....uhh-uhhh...huuuuhhhh-huh....uh.....uhhhhhhhhhh....unnnnggghhhh....." Those pained agonized groans and gasps were the only sounds escaping Akane's mouth as she lay on the misty floor of the room. Her body twitching from the electric torture she'd endured.

Kokoro was laying on the floor near her sucking in air.

Kuma was laying against the wall slumped over wheezing in pain. Ayako lay across her lap.

Sanjiro was laying on the floor trying to pull his bruised and battered body up onto his chair in vain until he collapsed.

Iwai was laying on his elbows and knees on the ground wheezing in pain.

Shinkawa was hunched over in his seat crying from the pain his body was in.

Kusumoto and Ishikura were the only one still standing but only barely. Kusumoto was having trouble standing from his injuries as he held his bruised arm and Ishikura had to use the desks to steady herself.

Niikura lifted up his head from his position on the floor next to the desk after the teacher threw him off of it.

The demon teacher in question, Nereus Ignominiam, twirled his ruler wand as he looked around the classroom. He chuckled to himself at their pained gasps and agonized sobbing and groans of pain. "I know this might seem harsh but I wanted to thank all of you for your screams today. You have been very nourishing to me and I hope that I have broadened your minds and your horizons. Sure it's a little painful but that's education for you. The Rottenburg Center for instance did phenomenal work course correcting misbehaving little brats just like all of you with very similar methods to my own."

The demon teacher chuckled. "Misbehaving in class, improper posture, sleeping in class, not paying attention, failing to eat your  meals, not answering questions properly, or even just because they want to....they'd give out plenty of electric shocks to misbehaving children to correct their behavior. Much like you have received now. Such a wonderful place. Such wonderful sweet and kind people in charge."

He paused. "A pity it burned down and with all of the staff still inside too." Nereus shrugged. "But what can you do, right? It was fun while it lasted and now here we are! Relieving its glory while I feast on your screams and misery. Go ahead. Cry in pain. Let it all out. Nobody is coming to save you. Even if our mystery intruder makes it all the way here? I will personally rip the whore's spine out and disembowel her with it and make you brats watch every second of it. So get comfortable, brats. You're going to be here for a very, very long time.

Kira tore down the mist filed hallway knowing exactly where to go to find them and full prepared for every surprise the demons had in store for her. She stepped on a random tile and it caused the floor to give way to a large pit full of meat grinders that she simply jumped over. She hit the floor running and kept going down the hallway. Instead of continuing to be a long normal hallway however it turned into a long slope downwards. She kept moving without a problem. Rows of holes opened up in the walls around her as she did so and a large metal ball covered in holes rolled up behind her. "Oh please." She used spatial magic to warp herself forward down to the bottom of the hill as the holes in the wall spewed out drills alongside the entire length of the hallway while the giant ball from earlier grew its own series of spikes and rolled down the slope crushing everything in its path while the other spikes around the slope simply broke against it. She turned around and waited for the spike ball to get close before she pointed her wand at it. "Buh-bye. ECTO-CANNON!" She called out and her wand released a blast of concentrated ectoplasmic energy at the spike ball that obliterated it on impact. This caused the spikes to erupt and scatter in all directions! The majority of them hit the floors and walls and ceiling around it but the rest of them flew at her so Kira struck them down and broke them with her kicks and fists and elbows and wand. She smirked and kept running down the hallway towards the classroom.

It didn't take long before two spike traps swung down from the ceiling and tried to smash her skull but Kira dodged out of the way and left them to smash into and break each other to pieces. Kira sped down the hallway closer and closer to the classroom, smashing and bashing through traps in her way until finally the long armed demon lunged at her.

Nereus' monologue was interrupted by all the sounds of crashing and explosions outside of the classroom from the death traps being broken apart followed soon by the sounds of a struggle, of walls being cracked and broken, roaring, screaming and then a flash of light followed by a scream of pain. A moment later there was silence until Kira Hikaru walked into the classroom and tossed the severed head of the demon inside. "992."

Instantly the mood in the room changed. The monsters were dead. The students were able to hear what was going on but they did know that one of them hadn't come back. Then the other two left to go investigate the intruder they heard outside and they hadn't come back either. The last one had shed its disguise, bursting out of it to reveal its true demonic visage right in front of the screaming class, and then stormed out to wait for the intruder. The intruder who had somehow slain the monsters who had tortured and abused them and blasted her way through all of the traps the monsters had set in place now stood before them like a majestic superhero who'd arrived just in time to save the day. Even Nereus was finally silent. His arms lowering to his sides as he took in the new arrival. He had expected a Magical Girl, a Knight, a Superhero, hell even perhaps a Police Officer would have made more sense...but who was this? With her scarred putrid blueish-green zombified flesh, fancy gloves, shoes, dress and skull helmet? Was that a skull wand as well? Who or what on Earth was she? She stood posed like a superhero but she reeked of blood and death! Her Aura was perhaps the worst of it. A giant wavy fiery purplish-black aura in the shape of a skeleton draped itself around her like a cloak and stared into his eyes, into his brain, into his soul with its piercing bottomless black eyes as it laughed at him.

"Identify yourself at once you maggot ridden scrum!" The demon growled at her.

"I'm so glad you asked. Allow me to introduce myself properly." She pointed her thumb at herself. "I Am An Emissary From Hell, Bringer Of Death and The Slayer Of Devils!" She slid the thumb across her neck and then suddenly brought it down to her side and raised her wand and pointed at him. "SAILOR IZANAMI! On Behalf Of Humanity: I Will End Your Fucking Bloodline."

Okay so she was a Magical Girl? Kind of? She certainly wasn't like any kind of Senshi he'd ever heard of. Her Aura and appearance were completely different to the usual stereotype of the Magical Girl Heroines. Still it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with. She might have killed the others but Nereus was several levels above such minor demons. "I see. A fascinating title for a wannabe hero. I am Nereus Ignominiam! A Zithaiinae-Magister of The Fulminis-Hell! Do you understand what that means for you, Corpse?"

Her answer came from a kick at his face from the front that he blocked with the ruler but the force of the kick was still significant enough to cause an air burst and send him flying backwards into the blackboard from the force of her follow through! The demon finally let out a grunt of pain from the impact as he crashed into the wall and made a series of cracks in it. "Enlighten me."

"Uhhh....uhh-uhhh...huuuuhhhh-huh....uh.....uhhhhhhhhhh....unnnnggghhhh....." Those pained agonized groans and gasps were the only sounds escaping Akane's mouth as she lay on the misty floor of the room. Her body twitching from the electric torture she'd endured.

Kokoro was laying on the floor near her sucking in air.

Kuma was laying against the wall slumped over wheezing in pain. Ayako lay across her lap.

Sanjiro was laying on the floor trying to pull his bruised and battered body up onto his chair in vain until he collapsed.

Iwai was laying on his elbows and knees on the ground wheezing in pain.

Shinkawa was hunched over in his seat crying from the pain his body was in.

Kusumoto and Ishikura were the only one still standing but only barely. Kusumoto was having trouble standing from his injuries as he held his bruised arm and Ishikura had to use the desks to steady herself.

Niikura lifted up his head from his position on the floor next to the desk after the teacher threw him off of it.

The demon teacher in question, Nereus Ignominiam, twirled his ruler wand as he looked around the classroom. He chuckled to himself at their pained gasps and agonized sobbing and groans of pain. "I know this might seem harsh but I wanted to thank all of you for your screams today. You have been very nourishing to me and I hope that I have broadened your minds and your horizons. Sure it's a little painful but that's education for you. The Rottenburg Center for instance did phenomenal work course correcting misbehaving little brats just like all of you with very similar methods to my own."

The demon teacher chuckled. "Misbehaving in class, improper posture, sleeping in class, not paying attention, failing to eat your  meals, not answering questions properly, or even just because they want to....they'd give out plenty of electric shocks to misbehaving children to correct their behavior. Much like you have received now. Such a wonderful place. Such wonderful sweet and kind people in charge."

He paused. "A pity it burned down and with all of the staff still inside too." Nereus shrugged. "But what can you do, right? It was fun while it lasted and now here we are! Relieving its glory while I feast on your screams and misery. Go ahead. Cry in pain. Let it all out. Nobody is coming to save you. Even if our mystery intruder makes it all the way here? I will personally rip the whore's spine out and disembowel her with it and make you brats watch every second of it. So get comfortable, brats. You're going to be here for a very, very long time.

Kira tore down the mist filed hallway knowing exactly where to go to find them and full prepared for every surprise the demons had in store for her. She stepped on a random tile and it caused the floor to give way to a large pit full of meat grinders that she simply jumped over. She hit the floor running and kept going down the hallway. Instead of continuing to be a long normal hallway however it turned into a long slope downwards. She kept moving without a problem. Rows of holes opened up in the walls around her as she did so and a large metal ball covered in holes rolled up behind her. "Oh please." She used spatial magic to warp herself forward down to the bottom of the hill as the holes in the wall spewed out drills alongside the entire length of the hallway while the giant ball from earlier grew its own series of spikes and rolled down the slope crushing everything in its path while the other spikes around the slope simply broke against it. She turned around and waited for the spike ball to get close before she pointed her wand at it. "Buh-bye. ECTO-CANNON!" She called out and her wand released a blast of concentrated ectoplasmic energy at the spike ball that obliterated it on impact. This caused the spikes to erupt and scatter in all directions! The majority of them hit the floors and walls and ceiling around it but the rest of them flew at her so Kira struck them down and broke them with her kicks and fists and elbows and wand. She smirked and kept running down the hallway towards the classroom.

It didn't take long before two spike traps swung down from the ceiling and tried to smash her skull but Kira dodged out of the way and left them to smash into and break each other to pieces. Kira sped down the hallway closer and closer to the classroom, smashing and bashing through traps in her way until finally the long armed demon lunged at her.

Nereus' monologue was interrupted by all the sounds of crashing and explosions outside of the classroom from the death traps being broken apart followed soon by the sounds of a struggle, of walls being cracked and broken, roaring, screaming and then a flash of light followed by a scream of pain. A moment later there was silence until Kira Hikaru walked into the classroom and tossed the severed head of the demon inside. "992."

Instantly the mood in the room changed. The monsters were dead. The students were able to hear what was going on but they did know that one of them hadn't come back. Then the other two left to go investigate the intruder they heard outside and they hadn't come back either. The last one had shed its disguise, bursting out of it to reveal its true demonic visage right in front of the screaming class, and then stormed out to wait for the intruder. The intruder who had somehow slain the monsters who had tortured and abused them and blasted her way through all of the traps the monsters had set in place now stood before them like a majestic superhero who'd arrived just in time to save the day. Even Nereus was finally silent. His arms lowering to his sides as he took in the new arrival. He had expected a Magical Girl, a Knight, a Superhero, hell even perhaps a Police Officer would have made more sense...but who was this? With her scarred putrid blueish-green zombified flesh, fancy gloves, shoes, dress and skull helmet? Was that a skull wand as well? Who or what on Earth was she? She stood posed like a superhero but she reeked of blood and death! Her Aura was perhaps the worst of it. A giant wavy fiery purplish-black aura in the shape of a skeleton draped itself around her like a cloak and stared into his eyes, into his brain, into his soul with its piercing bottomless black eyes as it laughed at him.

"Identify yourself at once you maggot ridden scrum!" The demon growled at her.

"I'm so glad you asked. Allow me to introduce myself properly." She pointed her thumb at herself. "I Am An Emissary From Hell, Bringer Of Death and The Slayer Of Devils!" She slid the thumb across her neck and then suddenly brought it down to her side and raised her wand and pointed at him. "SAILOR IZANAMI! On Behalf Of Humanity: I Will End Your Fucking Bloodline."

Okay so she was a Magical Girl? Kind of? She certainly wasn't like any kind of Senshi he'd ever heard of. Her Aura and appearance were completely different to the usual stereotype of the Magical Girl Heroines. Still it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with. She might have killed the others but Nereus was several levels above such minor demons. "I see. A fascinating title for a wannabe hero. I am Nereus Ignominiam! A Zithaiinae-Magister of The Fulminis-Hell! Do you understand what that means for you, Corpse?"

Her answer came from a kick at his face from the front that he blocked with the ruler but the force of the kick was still significant enough to cause an air burst and send him flying backwards into the blackboard from the force of her follow through! The demon finally let out a grunt of pain from the impact as he crashed into the wall and made a series of cracks in it. "Enlighten me."

(An impressive kick.) The demon noted. (She might be a walking corpse but her putrid flesh still has some real muscle to it. From the muscle she's packed on, no, rather, the muscle that was built into her, I'd estimate she's 104.326 kilograms, 230 lbs, at first glance at least. All of it pure raw muscle.  It stands to reason that whomever designed her made her body tissue, skin, muscles, bones and the general interior and exterior of her body are denser and stronger than a normal human's. It's impressive but that alone wouldn't explain her physical power. The magical energies surrounding her obviously enhanced her powers a great deal. But I sense there's something more to her. Something running through her veins. Could it be...in her blood? Some type of drug? If that's the case then her body is a combination of Science and Magic. This isn't just some Magical Girl or a Reanimated Corpse. She's a MageTech Abomination!)

The Girl, Sailor Izanami as she called herself, rushed forward and struck at him again fully intending to drive her fist through his skull but he dodged her punch and Sailor Izanami struck the blackboard instead and smashed a hole into and through the blackboard and wall behind it! The demon dodged around her and cracked his ruler staff against her back and kicked her in the back. She was smashed into the wall but pulled herself back out, turned around and grabbed his staff, yanked him forward, struck him in the face and kicked him out of the room through the door and into the one across from it! The demon stood back up as she rushed him down, leaped into the air, grabbed the doorway board and kicked out with her feet and caught him in the face so hard his head jerked backward and he was launched across the room and into the far wall and broke into it. She dropped down and rushed him again but Sailor Izanami was stopped in place when he pointed the ruler staff at her followed by throwing her across the room into the far wall on the other side of the room followed by the various desk chairs, the shelves, furniture, floor and ceiling tiles and the big desk around the room all slammed into her at once and piled on top of her! With the Abomination pinned down for the moment he held his staff in a vertical stance and began chanting.

"Aceoaytuna Jalcia Loboyinea Ciddio." He chanted and magical runes spun around his staff along with mystical words swirling around them while electricity crackled around it. Kira meanwhile smashed through the giant pile of rubble that had piled around her and sent it all flying right back at him! He simply pointed the ruler wand in her direction and froze the rubble with his telekinesis channeled through it followed by an explosive burst of lightning magic!

When a current above 100 mA passes through the body, it leaves marks at the points of contact with the skin. Currents above 10,000 mA (10 A) cause serious burns that may require amputation of the affected limb.

Some burns are easy to recognize because they look like the burns you can get from contact with heat. Others may seem harmless but aren’t: tiny charred craters indicate the presence of much more serious internal burns.

Electrical burns often affect internal organs. They are caused by the heat generated from the body’s resistance to the current passing through it. Internal damage may be much more serious than the external injuries suggest.

Internal burns often have serious consequences: scarring, amputation, loss of function, loss of sensation and even death. For example, if a lot of tissue is destroyed, the large amount of waste generated can cause serious kidney or blood circulation disorders.

Nereus' blast was one million mA released all at once in a cloud of electricity. "1,000,000 VOLTIOS!" The demon called out,

"Heh."

The blast of electricity obliterated the room's rubble with the heat and power of the electric blast but she leaped right through it. In fact, much like we established earlier, her body absorbed it! "WHAT?!" The demon shouted in disbelief. He didn't even get a chance to defend herself as the grinning Ghoulish FrankenZombie MageTech Abomination slammed down in front of him and punched him across the room, into the blackboard, through it, through the wall, out of the wall, across that room and into the far wall of the room behind it so hard he was embedded halfway into it, briefly, before the force of the hit caused the wall to fall down on top of him as a pile of rubble.

"DEATH PUNCH!" She shouted on impact. After he fell she walked after him. "I probably should've mentioned this!" Sailor Izanami called out to him as she walked through the giant hole she'd made in the wall. "But electricity doesn't hurt me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. It makes me stronger." She rolled her neck. "Now I don't know about you? But I am feeling really fucking good right now. Heh-heh-heh-heh. Hahahahahahahahahaha." She laughed. "So, Mister Dropout Magister of The Fulminis-Hell Who Probably Got His Degree Online, do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?"

After a moment of silence he burst out of the rubble and fell down on his knees using the ruler staff to support himself. Sailor Izanami quickdrew her wand from her belt and 'fanned' it with her hand while shooting out Ectoplasmic-Bursts from it to destroy the bits of rubble before it could hit her. "ECTO-CANNON FULL-AUTO!" After dusting the rubble shrapnel she pointed Lily at him. "That's right, teach, you're not the only one with a wand. I guess it's not so easy when you're against somebody who can fight back is it?"

Nereus' dislocated jaw was slack and hanging down loosely. Blood freely dribbled down from his mouth onto the floor. His broken teeth fell into his pooling blood. There was a sizeable dent in his face in the shape of her fist that pushed his face inwards.

"Not so easy when you're up against another monster, is it? Sure picking on humans is soooo easy for your kind. But when it comes time to really role up your sleeves and throw down? This is how all of you end up. This is how your four friends ended up, this is how the first four monsters I killed ended up, and it's how you're going to die. So what's it going to be, teach? You got anything more?"

"BBBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH! BLEAGH! Hurk...... Hurk.... HurUUUUUAAAAAGHAGHUUUUUUH!!!!" The monster vomited up up another large puddle worth of blood before he finally stopped puking and his body glowed with energy. He began to tap into the energy he'd absorbed from the screams and suffering of his victims to heal his wounds and puff his face back out to its normal shape. His teeth grew back and his jaw reset itself. He stood back up again and began slapping the ruler against his palm. "Allow....meeeee...toooo...eeeedcuaaaaatttee yyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuu!"

(An impressive kick.) The demon noted. (She might be a walking corpse but her putrid flesh still has some real muscle to it. From the muscle she's packed on, no, rather, the muscle that was built into her, I'd estimate she's 104.326 kilograms, 230 lbs, at first glance at least. All of it pure raw muscle.  It stands to reason that whomever designed her made her body tissue, skin, muscles, bones and the general interior and exterior of her body are denser and stronger than a normal human's. It's impressive but that alone wouldn't explain her physical power. The magical energies surrounding her obviously enhanced her powers a great deal. But I sense there's something more to her. Something running through her veins. Could it be...in her blood? Some type of drug? If that's the case then her body is a combination of Science and Magic. This isn't just some Magical Girl or a Reanimated Corpse. She's a MageTech Abomination!)

The Girl, Sailor Izanami as she called herself, rushed forward and struck at him again fully intending to drive her fist through his skull but he dodged her punch and Sailor Izanami struck the blackboard instead and smashed a hole into and through the blackboard and wall behind it! The demon dodged around her and cracked his ruler staff against her back and kicked her in the back. She was smashed into the wall but pulled herself back out, turned around and grabbed his staff, yanked him forward, struck him in the face and kicked him out of the room through the door and into the one across from it! The demon stood back up as she rushed him down, leaped into the air, grabbed the doorway board and kicked out with her feet and caught him in the face so hard his head jerked backward and he was launched across the room and into the far wall and broke into it. She dropped down and rushed him again but Sailor Izanami was stopped in place when he pointed the ruler staff at her followed by throwing her across the room into the far wall on the other side of the room followed by the various desk chairs, the shelves, furniture, floor and ceiling tiles and the big desk around the room all slammed into her at once and piled on top of her! With the Abomination pinned down for the moment he held his staff in a vertical stance and began chanting.

"Aceoaytuna Jalcia Loboyinea Ciddio." He chanted and magical runes spun around his staff along with mystical words swirling around them while electricity crackled around it. Kira meanwhile smashed through the giant pile of rubble that had piled around her and sent it all flying right back at him! He simply pointed the ruler wand in her direction and froze the rubble with his telekinesis channeled through it followed by an explosive burst of lightning magic!

When a current above 100 mA passes through the body, it leaves marks at the points of contact with the skin. Currents above 10,000 mA (10 A) cause serious burns that may require amputation of the affected limb.

Some burns are easy to recognize because they look like the burns you can get from contact with heat. Others may seem harmless but aren’t: tiny charred craters indicate the presence of much more serious internal burns.

Electrical burns often affect internal organs. They are caused by the heat generated from the body’s resistance to the current passing through it. Internal damage may be much more serious than the external injuries suggest.

Internal burns often have serious consequences: scarring, amputation, loss of function, loss of sensation and even death. For example, if a lot of tissue is destroyed, the large amount of waste generated can cause serious kidney or blood circulation disorders.

Nereus' blast was one million mA released all at once in a cloud of electricity. "1,000,000 VOLTIOS!" The demon called out,

"Heh."

The blast of electricity obliterated the room's rubble with the heat and power of the electric blast but she leaped right through it. In fact, much like we established earlier, her body absorbed it! "WHAT?!" The demon shouted in disbelief. He didn't even get a chance to defend herself as the grinning Ghoulish FrankenZombie MageTech Abomination slammed down in front of him and punched him across the room, into the blackboard, through it, through the wall, out of the wall, across that room and into the far wall of the room behind it so hard he was embedded halfway into it, briefly, before the force of the hit caused the wall to fall down on top of him as a pile of rubble.

"DEATH PUNCH!" She shouted on impact. After he fell she walked after him. "I probably should've mentioned this!" Sailor Izanami called out to him as she walked through the giant hole she'd made in the wall. "But electricity doesn't hurt me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. It makes me stronger." She rolled her neck. "Now I don't know about you? But I am feeling really fucking good right now. Heh-heh-heh-heh. Hahahahahahahahahaha." She laughed. "So, Mister Dropout Magister of The Fulminis-Hell Who Probably Got His Degree Online, do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?"

After a moment of silence he burst out of the rubble and fell down on his knees using the ruler staff to support himself. Sailor Izanami quickdrew her wand from her belt and 'fanned' it with her hand while shooting out Ectoplasmic-Bursts from it to destroy the bits of rubble before it could hit her. "ECTO-CANNON FULL-AUTO!" After dusting the rubble shrapnel she pointed Lily at him. "That's right, teach, you're not the only one with a wand. I guess it's not so easy when you're against somebody who can fight back is it?"

Nereus' dislocated jaw was slack and hanging down loosely. Blood freely dribbled down from his mouth onto the floor. His broken teeth fell into his pooling blood. There was a sizeable dent in his face in the shape of her fist that pushed his face inwards.

"Not so easy when you're up against another monster, is it? Sure picking on humans is soooo easy for your kind. But when it comes time to really role up your sleeves and throw down? This is how all of you end up. This is how your four friends ended up, this is how the first four monsters I killed ended up, and it's how you're going to die. So what's it going to be, teach? You got anything more?"

"BBBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH! BLEAGH! Hurk...... Hurk.... HurUUUUUAAAAAGHAGHUUUUUUH!!!!" The monster vomited up up another large puddle worth of blood before he finally stopped puking and his body glowed with energy. He began to tap into the energy he'd absorbed from the screams and suffering of his victims to heal his wounds and puff his face back out to its normal shape. His teeth grew back and his jaw reset itself. He stood back up again and began slapping the ruler against his palm. "Allow....meeeee...toooo...eeeedcuaaaaatttee yyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuu!"

With a bellowing roar the demon's true form tore itself from his humanoid shell. A dark red armored shell burst out of the flesh. Tearing and ripping its way out of the teacher body to stand up to its full height. The skin of the monster burst into collapsed on the ground like an empty bloody suit. The entrails of the monster sliding off of the already dark red crustacean shell of the monster. The monster now towered over her completely as its discarded meatsuit dissolved into a puddle of blood that was absorbed into the monster's body through its feet. Suffice to say the new form of the demon was much more impressive. A four armed hulking beast of a monster with a blood red armored clad shell of a body that had black spots on it around the mid-section, neck and face of the monster. There were a series of spikes around the sides of the monster's head and pitch black pits for its eyes with glowing red lights in the middle of them. The second set of its arms were in the form of long red lobster-esque claws while the first set of arms ended in long extended humanoid hands with claws. Two long clubbed tails thumped against the floor. A demonic looking face resembling the face he had in his humanoid form grew out of its chest and snarled at her. Spike riddled shoulder pads grew out of the monster's shoulders and stretched outwards. The monster stood tall on two long rocky powerful legs. So tall in fact it's head was now scraping and even breaking into the ceiling of the classroom! An electric aura crackled around the demon and scorched the ceiling above and the floor beneath it. The monster's staff morphed into a long curved sword with the notches of a ruler but with magical symbols lining it instead.

https://i.imgur.com/4R5f359.png

"NOW CORPSE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING THAT AWAITS YOU? SCREAM AND BEG ALL YOU WANT! YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MERCY FROM ME! I WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM AND CRY AND BEG IN FUTILITY WHILE THE INSECTS WATCH BEFORE I FINALLY CRUSH YOUR REMAINS AND DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!"  The demon bellowed and roared at her from its two mouths.

"Blah-blah-blah. Are we going to do this or not? Come on guys, bring it on already."

"GLADLY! NOW! SCREAM FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  The demon lunged at her and the battle began anew!

He grabbed his sword with both hands, raised it above his head and swung it down at her but she dodged to the right leaving the sword to crash down on the floor creating a large crater on impact that caused a large amount of rubble and pieces of the floor to be thrown into the air from the impact and the room to shake. While she was able to dodge it the clawed right arm lashed out and cracked her across the jaw! The impact hit her hard enough to throw her across the room and through the wall. She impacted against it like a wrecking ball and certainly burst through it like one! Rubble and debris of the wall were scattered around the hallway as she flew through it in a cloud of dust and she hit the wall next to it, smacked against it hard enough to make a crack in the wall and then she landed on her knees and one hand. "Better." She commented and stood right back up. The monster came charging towards her but she saw it coming and waited for him to get closer. (Wait for it. Wait for it. Waaaiiiiit foooor iiiiiiitttt....) Just as he was crashing through the wall she space-slipped behind him, caught his second tail and kicked out the back of his leg while pulling on the tail. This caused him to lose his footing and fall to the ground but he grabbed onto the floor with his claws and raised himself up and kicked out with the back of his legs but she let go and jumped away and landed on the pile of rubble. The demon stood right back up again and charged her only to be met with a spray of Ecto-Plasmic Fireball Blasts. "ECTO-CANNON FULL-AUTO!"

The monster briefly recoiled from the barrage of ecto-plasmic fireball energy bursts erupting around his body and hitting his second face but he powered through it and rushed her down again only for her to space-slip behind him again, spin her wand and raise it up.

"By The Mysterious Aenchabu! I Invoke The Veil Of Meturani! Transport us away from this room to do battle!" The demon lunged at her again only to be surprised by the curtains falling down around him, spinning around both of them and then dropping them down in the middle of the gymnasium.

https://i.imgur.com/AnE4m5B.png

"There now, that's better." He slashed at her again but again she dodged, backflipped through the air, twirled in the air, flipped and landed on a seat in the second floor in a legs crossed pose. The monster looked up from the crater he'd made on the floor and snarled at her. "Hey now, I'm doing you a favor. We have plenty of room to fight as we like here." She stood up and held her wand sideways and slid her palm across it. "Since you're using a sword I think it's only fair that I do the same. Lets rock and roll, Lily! I invoke Nethersbane The Malicious Skeletal Spellblade!"

"As it pleases you!" The wand responded.

"Rurzurith Queic Voayielligio Zaiaous Yevdynia Caelaaecle!" They both called out and the wand was surrounded by a thick blood red mist as the wand itself turned itself into black energy to transform itself into its sword mode. Nethersbane The Malicious Skeletal Spellblade lived up to its name. This form of the wand is formed of armored bones of the Voimmuneoss Dragon. The hilt was curved and twisted and the end of the sword has claws down from it. The guard of the sword is formed from multiple bones and curved upwards like claws and it has a few spikes around them. The blade is a fusion of a blade and the armored spine. The blade has a serrated saw like edge to it and there is a set of bladed spikes down the back of the blade further enhancing its cutting power. Nethersbane has a 51 inch blade length, that's 4.25 feet, and an overall length of 68 inches, therefore a 5.6666667 Foot Length. The sword weighs in at 1102.31 lbs. (Approximately 13.778875 times the weight of Lily's wand form.)

She grabbed the handle of the sword with both hands and readied her weapon.

https://i.postimg.cc/XY98wVCr/58591be2079316ec2997c74e93494e7c.jpg

"Hey....hey guys....s-sou...sound off. Sound off. Who's still alive?" Niikura asked.

"Barely." Akane replied.

"Here." Sanjiro replied.

"Here." Kuma stated.

"Here." Ayako mumbled.

"Here." Iwai, Kokoro, Shinkawa, Kusomo and Ishikura all added.

"Okay. Next question." He sucked in air. "Who the hell was that?"

"A Superhero? A Magical Girl?" Sanjiro suggested.

"M-Magical Girls...don't look like that." Kuma replied and hacked out a cough. "Sorry...certainly don't rip off monster's heads."

"She did save us. I don't care how she does it so long as we get to go home." Ayako sighed.

"Same here." Kokoro replied.

"Right then. Lets take this chance and get out of here." Kusumoto decided. "We'll take....uhhhhhh...."

"N-no...listen...can't...leave yet." Akane forced out. "Can't...leave. Listen. We can't leave yet. You two are the only ones who can move and you can barely stand. You can't carry all of us and besides me nobody here is willing to abandon the others. You can't take us and you can't make the decision and nobody is willing to abandon the others. So we stay put. Breathe. Make a plan."

"Well shit. Mushan's right. We can't leave and we can't take everyone if we could."

"Yeah, but she's wrong about one thing. We wouldn't abandon you, Mushankoji."

She looked up at them from her position on the floor. "But...I've done...a lot of horrible things. I'm an asshole. I'm terrible...I-I'm..."

"Yeah you're an asshole." Kuma informed her. "Nobody who knows you will deny that. But we aren't monsters. We will not...abandon...anyone here."

"I...I...I'm sorry." She lowered her head. "I'm so sorry. For everything. I'm sorry."

"There, there, we'll discuss it after we get out of here. Take a rest until then."

"Thank you...thank you..."

"Not to be that guy but what is our plan here?" Sanjiro asked.

"Believe in her." Ayako replied. "Believe in her. It's all we can do is put our trust in her."

"If it does go south we're all screwed anyway." Iwai joked.

"That's not funny." Kusomo scolded him.

"He's not wrong though....so lets put our faith in her...lets put our faith in...Skull-Woman."

"Is that what we're calling here?"

"We don't know her name. So. Skull-Woman." Akane settled. "Go Team Skull-Woman. Kick his ass."

With a bellowing roar the demon's true form tore itself from his humanoid shell. A dark red armored shell burst out of the flesh. Tearing and ripping its way out of the teacher body to stand up to its full height. The skin of the monster burst into collapsed on the ground like an empty bloody suit. The entrails of the monster sliding off of the already dark red crustacean shell of the monster. The monster now towered over her completely as its discarded meatsuit dissolved into a puddle of blood that was absorbed into the monster's body through its feet. Suffice to say the new form of the demon was much more impressive. A four armed hulking beast of a monster with a blood red armored clad shell of a body that had black spots on it around the mid-section, neck and face of the monster. There were a series of spikes around the sides of the monster's head and pitch black pits for its eyes with glowing red lights in the middle of them. The second set of its arms were in the form of long red lobster-esque claws while the first set of arms ended in long extended humanoid hands with claws. Two long clubbed tails thumped against the floor. A demonic looking face resembling the face he had in his humanoid form grew out of its chest and snarled at her. Spike riddled shoulder pads grew out of the monster's shoulders and stretched outwards. The monster stood tall on two long rocky powerful legs. So tall in fact it's head was now scraping and even breaking into the ceiling of the classroom! An electric aura crackled around the demon and scorched the ceiling above and the floor beneath it. The monster's staff morphed into a long curved sword with the notches of a ruler but with magical symbols lining it instead.

https://i.imgur.com/4R5f359.png

"NOW CORPSE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING THAT AWAITS YOU? SCREAM AND BEG ALL YOU WANT! YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MERCY FROM ME! I WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM AND CRY AND BEG IN FUTILITY WHILE THE INSECTS WATCH BEFORE I FINALLY CRUSH YOUR REMAINS AND DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!"  The demon bellowed and roared at her from its two mouths.

"Blah-blah-blah. Are we going to do this or not? Come on guys, bring it on already."

"GLADLY! NOW! SCREAM FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  The demon lunged at her and the battle began anew!

He grabbed his sword with both hands, raised it above his head and swung it down at her but she dodged to the right leaving the sword to crash down on the floor creating a large crater on impact that caused a large amount of rubble and pieces of the floor to be thrown into the air from the impact and the room to shake. While she was able to dodge it the clawed right arm lashed out and cracked her across the jaw! The impact hit her hard enough to throw her across the room and through the wall. She impacted against it like a wrecking ball and certainly burst through it like one! Rubble and debris of the wall were scattered around the hallway as she flew through it in a cloud of dust and she hit the wall next to it, smacked against it hard enough to make a crack in the wall and then she landed on her knees and one hand. "Better." She commented and stood right back up. The monster came charging towards her but she saw it coming and waited for him to get closer. (Wait for it. Wait for it. Waaaiiiiit foooor iiiiiiitttt....) Just as he was crashing through the wall she space-slipped behind him, caught his second tail and kicked out the back of his leg while pulling on the tail. This caused him to lose his footing and fall to the ground but he grabbed onto the floor with his claws and raised himself up and kicked out with the back of his legs but she let go and jumped away and landed on the pile of rubble. The demon stood right back up again and charged her only to be met with a spray of Ecto-Plasmic Fireball Blasts. "ECTO-CANNON FULL-AUTO!"

The monster briefly recoiled from the barrage of ecto-plasmic fireball energy bursts erupting around his body and hitting his second face but he powered through it and rushed her down again only for her to space-slip behind him again, spin her wand and raise it up.

"By The Mysterious Aenchabu! I Invoke The Veil Of Meturani! Transport us away from this room to do battle!" The demon lunged at her again only to be surprised by the curtains falling down around him, spinning around both of them and then dropping them down in the middle of the gymnasium.

https://i.imgur.com/AnE4m5B.png

"There now, that's better." He slashed at her again but again she dodged, backflipped through the air, twirled in the air, flipped and landed on a seat in the second floor in a legs crossed pose. The monster looked up from the crater he'd made on the floor and snarled at her. "Hey now, I'm doing you a favor. We have plenty of room to fight as we like here." She stood up and held her wand sideways and slid her palm across it. "Since you're using a sword I think it's only fair that I do the same. Lets rock and roll, Lily! I invoke Nethersbane The Malicious Skeletal Spellblade!"

"As it pleases you!" The wand responded.

"Rurzurith Queic Voayielligio Zaiaous Yevdynia Caelaaecle!" They both called out and the wand was surrounded by a thick blood red mist as the wand itself turned itself into black energy to transform itself into its sword mode. Nethersbane The Malicious Skeletal Spellblade lived up to its name. This form of the wand is formed of armored bones of the Voimmuneoss Dragon. The hilt was curved and twisted and the end of the sword has claws down from it. The guard of the sword is formed from multiple bones and curved upwards like claws and it has a few spikes around them. The blade is a fusion of a blade and the armored spine. The blade has a serrated saw like edge to it and there is a set of bladed spikes down the back of the blade further enhancing its cutting power. Nethersbane has a 51 inch blade length, that's 4.25 feet, and an overall length of 68 inches, therefore a 5.6666667 Foot Length. The sword weighs in at 1102.31 lbs. (Approximately 13.778875 times the weight of Lily's wand form.)

She grabbed the handle of the sword with both hands and readied her weapon.

https://i.postimg.cc/XY98wVCr/58591be2079316ec2997c74e93494e7c.jpg

The monster leaped towards her, quickly crossing the distance between the two of them and gripping the sword with his two hands and its two claws, a four-handed grip, and then it slashed down on the spot where she'd been standing but she dodged it while the sword smashed into the seat and the floor sending a shockwave up the path and into the wall which was also subsequently split open. Kira then slashed the right tail of the monster. Her sword cut through it and continued swinging to crack against the leg of the monster. The demon bellowed in pain and  reddish-black blood sprayed from his wound. He turned around and swung at her face with his claw and slashed at her with the sword at the same time but Kira leaped backwards onto the gymnasium floor with the severed tail in hand. She smirked at the monster and took a big meaty bite out of the tail just to mock him. She bit right into the tail and tore a large chunk out of the tail and chewed it loudly and noisily while making loud 'Mmmmmm' sounds and moaning with delight at the taste of the monster.

GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!" The monster erupted as a bright crimson red light light shined out of its chest and spread throughout the inside of its body and then shined out of it as steam rose up out of its body. Electricity rose up around its body and crackled around its body wildly and erupted outwards in every direction, causing explosions wherever they struck except for Kira who simply absorbed the energy out of the bolts, and then it rushed at her again. She took another bite out of the tail and tossed it aside for now and chewed and swallowed it. She raised the sword and prepared herself.

The monster quickly reached her and began slashing wildly at her while still gripping his sword with all four arms. She dodged a slash from the left, dodged the right slash, dodged the upper slash, dodged his diagonal slash, dodged his repeating left and right slashes, dodged the slash and knocked his sword slash with her own sword and pinned it down, leaving it to smash into the floor to cause a shockwave again while the sword cratered the floor, and then she leaped on top of the sword and raised her own sword up above her head and swung it down on him.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Third Form: Metus Tabula Elogium!" She called out. Her sword slashed down across his head and slid down his armored carpace followed by slashing upwards along the same length she'd just slashed him. The power of her sword slashes, combined with the energy she was absorbing from his electrical aura allowed her to cut into his armored shell and send him flying backwards. Kira didn't hesitate for even a second to rush after him and slash and chop and cut at him with a flurry of sword slashes, cutting into him and his armored body with her mad barrage until they smashed into the wall and she landed in front of him and uppercut him in his jaw. "DEATH PUNCH!"  Her powered up punch caused him to tear up the wall as he was thrown up into the air, flipped in the air and flew back down to the next floor and he hit the floor and she jumped up to continue the attack. She came down on the demon rotating around sideways like a propeller blade.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Second Form: Propellere Rota!" She called out and slashed him with her sword while rotating around rapidly before slamming him to the second floor. Kira landed on top of him and slammed the sword down on top of his head! She cut into his skull but the monster was able to retaliate by trying to grab her with his pincer claw arms but she leaped backwards to dodge his attack. The monster stood up again with black blood spilling down his face from the open head wound and he raised his ruler sword up into the air.

"Aceoaytuna Jalcia Loboyinea Ciddio! Flaming Cremator Flare!" He called out and summoned all of the fires around the gymnasium he'd set up with his earlier electric discharge and summoned it to his sword and balled it all up into an increasingly large ball of fire and then he thrust his sword forward and the ball of fire was launched towards her in the form of a rushing wave of flames only for Kira to channel the excess electricity she'd absorbed during the fight earlier into her sword, turn to the right and grip her sword with both hands and then she stomped forward and slashed with the sword and released the shock into the fire blast!

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Eleventh Form: Energy Shocking Charge!" She yelled as she released it. The electric blast collided with the fire blast and the two attacks mixed into  and pushed against each other before they both exploded in an explosive blast of fire and electricity. Spinning her sword she jumped forward into the blast, into the cloud of flames and heat and flung herself into and through it. She flew through it and kicked out her feet at the monster into a dropkick attack with her feet glowing with Flaming Ecto-Plasmic Energy.

"Demon Damnation Kick!" Her feet crashed into the monster and propelled it backwards into the wall and smashed into and through it! Kira landed on her feet and stepped back as the monster went limp. She began rotating her arm around and around and around in an inhuman impossible manner. Once it was wound up enough she lunged forward in a stabbing motion with her sword while her arm rapidly unwound itself just like a drill! Her sword bore its way into the monster's chest sending blood and gore and bits of the monster's shell and armor and its second face everywhere as it tore through it until it reached the other side of the monster's body, broke through it and continued drilling into the wall behind it! Blood sprayed out of the monster's mouth and covered her body and dribbled onto the floor! She finally stopped drilling, pulled the sword out of the wall and the gaping hole in his body and then she slashed through his neck followed by performing a backflip kick that kicked his head off and launched it into the air. She leaped backwards off of the second floor and raised up her hand and caught the flying head.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Fourth & First Forms: Diabolica Mors Exercitatio and Mors Gladius." She informed him and licked the blood off of her mouth.

"Wheeee that was FUN!" Lily exclaimed! Her laughter emanating from the sword.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

The two of them were utterly drenched in the demon blood but laughing all the same like it was all a hilarious joke while the body of the demon spasmed and thrashed against the floor helplessly thumping and thrashing and smashing the floor until it all just went limp and fell apart on the floor. Shortly after the soul of the demon floated out of the body and then she pointed her sword at it. "CAPTURE!" She commanded. The energy encircled the demon's soul and it fell to the floor violently thrashing and pushing against its containment while Kira kept her eyes on it and focused on keeping it contained. The demon was obviously much more powerful than his minions had been as evidenced by the struggle it put up against being contained, pushing and pushing and slamming itself against the containment field but Kira was ultimately able to restrain him and she successfully captured him within the containment field and turned it all into a marble and she set the head down and put her foot on it and held her free hand open and the soul marble flew across the burning gymnasium and into her hand while Lily drank deep of the blood now coating her and turned herself back into her wand form and the skull opened up and she tossed the marble into the hell portal. The hell portal and mouth of the skull closed and the demon was sent back to Hell in its restrained and captured state. This accomplished she sent the pieces of the demon away for preparation and put Liliy down into her belt before picking the demon's head back up, licking her lips and opening wide to eat its head.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The monster leaped towards her, quickly crossing the distance between the two of them and gripping the sword with his two hands and its two claws, a four-handed grip, and then it slashed down on the spot where she'd been standing but she dodged it while the sword smashed into the seat and the floor sending a shockwave up the path and into the wall which was also subsequently split open. Kira then slashed the right tail of the monster. Her sword cut through it and continued swinging to crack against the leg of the monster. The demon bellowed in pain and  reddish-black blood sprayed from his wound. He turned around and swung at her face with his claw and slashed at her with the sword at the same time but Kira leaped backwards onto the gymnasium floor with the severed tail in hand. She smirked at the monster and took a big meaty bite out of the tail just to mock him. She bit right into the tail and tore a large chunk out of the tail and chewed it loudly and noisily while making loud 'Mmmmmm' sounds and moaning with delight at the taste of the monster.

GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!" The monster erupted as a bright crimson red light light shined out of its chest and spread throughout the inside of its body and then shined out of it as steam rose up out of its body. Electricity rose up around its body and crackled around its body wildly and erupted outwards in every direction, causing explosions wherever they struck except for Kira who simply absorbed the energy out of the bolts, and then it rushed at her again. She took another bite out of the tail and tossed it aside for now and chewed and swallowed it. She raised the sword and prepared herself.

The monster quickly reached her and began slashing wildly at her while still gripping his sword with all four arms. She dodged a slash from the left, dodged the right slash, dodged the upper slash, dodged his diagonal slash, dodged his repeating left and right slashes, dodged the slash and knocked his sword slash with her own sword and pinned it down, leaving it to smash into the floor to cause a shockwave again while the sword cratered the floor, and then she leaped on top of the sword and raised her own sword up above her head and swung it down on him.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Third Form: Metus Tabula Elogium!" She called out. Her sword slashed down across his head and slid down his armored carpace followed by slashing upwards along the same length she'd just slashed him. The power of her sword slashes, combined with the energy she was absorbing from his electrical aura allowed her to cut into his armored shell and send him flying backwards. Kira didn't hesitate for even a second to rush after him and slash and chop and cut at him with a flurry of sword slashes, cutting into him and his armored body with her mad barrage until they smashed into the wall and she landed in front of him and uppercut him in his jaw. "DEATH PUNCH!"  Her powered up punch caused him to tear up the wall as he was thrown up into the air, flipped in the air and flew back down to the next floor and he hit the floor and she jumped up to continue the attack. She came down on the demon rotating around sideways like a propeller blade.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Second Form: Propellere Rota!" She called out and slashed him with her sword while rotating around rapidly before slamming him to the second floor. Kira landed on top of him and slammed the sword down on top of his head! She cut into his skull but the monster was able to retaliate by trying to grab her with his pincer claw arms but she leaped backwards to dodge his attack. The monster stood up again with black blood spilling down his face from the open head wound and he raised his ruler sword up into the air.

"Aceoaytuna Jalcia Loboyinea Ciddio! Flaming Cremator Flare!" He called out and summoned all of the fires around the gymnasium he'd set up with his earlier electric discharge and summoned it to his sword and balled it all up into an increasingly large ball of fire and then he thrust his sword forward and the ball of fire was launched towards her in the form of a rushing wave of flames only for Kira to channel the excess electricity she'd absorbed during the fight earlier into her sword, turn to the right and grip her sword with both hands and then she stomped forward and slashed with the sword and released the shock into the fire blast!

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Eleventh Form: Energy Shocking Charge!" She yelled as she released it. The electric blast collided with the fire blast and the two attacks mixed into  and pushed against each other before they both exploded in an explosive blast of fire and electricity. Spinning her sword she jumped forward into the blast, into the cloud of flames and heat and flung herself into and through it. She flew through it and kicked out her feet at the monster into a dropkick attack with her feet glowing with Flaming Ecto-Plasmic Energy.

"Demon Damnation Kick!" Her feet crashed into the monster and propelled it backwards into the wall and smashed into and through it! Kira landed on her feet and stepped back as the monster went limp. She began rotating her arm around and around and around in an inhuman impossible manner. Once it was wound up enough she lunged forward in a stabbing motion with her sword while her arm rapidly unwound itself just like a drill! Her sword bore its way into the monster's chest sending blood and gore and bits of the monster's shell and armor and its second face everywhere as it tore through it until it reached the other side of the monster's body, broke through it and continued drilling into the wall behind it! Blood sprayed out of the monster's mouth and covered her body and dribbled onto the floor! She finally stopped drilling, pulled the sword out of the wall and the gaping hole in his body and then she slashed through his neck followed by performing a backflip kick that kicked his head off and launched it into the air. She leaped backwards off of the second floor and raised up her hand and caught the flying head.

"Nethersbane Death Breathing. Fourth & First Forms: Diabolica Mors Exercitatio and Mors Gladius." She informed him and licked the blood off of her mouth.

"Wheeee that was FUN!" Lily exclaimed! Her laughter emanating from the sword.

The two of them were utterly drenched in the demon blood but laughing all the same like it was all a hilarious joke while the body of the demon spasmed and thrashed against the floor helplessly thumping and thrashing and smashing the floor until it all just went limp and fell apart on the floor. Shortly after the soul of the demon floated out of the body and then she pointed her sword at it. "CAPTURE!" She commanded. The energy encircled the demon's soul and it fell to the floor violently thrashing and pushing against its containment while Kira kept her eyes on it and focused on keeping it contained. The demon was obviously much more powerful than his minions had been as evidenced by the struggle it put up against being contained, pushing and pushing and slamming itself against the containment field but Kira was ultimately able to restrain him and she successfully captured him within the containment field and turned it all into a marble and she set the head down and put her foot on it and held her free hand open and the soul marble flew across the burning gymnasium and into her hand while Lily drank deep of the blood now coating her and turned herself back into her wand form and the skull opened up and she tossed the marble into the hell portal. The hell portal and mouth of the skull closed and the demon was sent back to Hell in its restrained and captured state. This accomplished she sent the pieces of the demon away for preparation and put Liliy down into her belt before picking the demon's head back up, licking her lips and opening wide to eat its head.

Before she could dig in however she remembered the kids in the classroom and pulled herself back. There would be time to enjoy the demon's brains later. She had to help them first. Kira closed her mouth, set the head back down and then used the spell to send it away to her home to await preparation and dining.

"I'm impressed. That's some serious restraint you're showing." Lily complimented her. "You just turned down a huge meal you know."

"I'm going to chow down on all of him when I get home anyway, right? Why rush it when there's work to be done?" Kira asked and ran out of the gymnasium while the pocket dimension began glitching and shaking and trembling and breaking down around them. With the boss dead the pocket dimension he'd created was now falling apart around them. Soon this subspace would vanish and they would be deposited back into The School. But before that she would take care of their wounds and deposit them outside. No reason to get them into unnecessary trouble.

"Hold up...are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"Yeah. My White Magic is shit to be sure but I can make this one work."

"You realize this is going to hurt like a bitch, right?"

"I know. But if we don't do this then those kids might die before they even get to the hospital and I am not letting that happen." Kira replied firmly. "Not again. Not if I can do anything about it."

"What about those idiots you beat up earlier?" Lily teased.

"They'll live. A little break and hospital time and they'll be fine. I gave out worse beatings when I was alive." Kira responded and they returned to the classroom and walked inside. The kids were all still alive thankfully. But they were in very bad shape. Hanging on by a thread. She needed to do this now. Kira took out her wand and braced herself. This was going to suck.

"Uhhhh guys?" Kuma asked. "Wh-what is she doing?"

Kira blew out her breath and held her wand with both hands and raised it up to the ceiling and began chanting a White Magic Spell. "By The Church Of Uthrar! The Greatness Of Lutharoc! The Holy Scrolls Of Cippelic! The Luminous Regiment Of Nomartho! I Invoke The Kindness Of Gabriel! Relinquish your pain unto me!"

A brilliant white light shined out of her and covered the room in its entirety. Rays of light shined out of the wand as well and shined directly on each of the kids while a holy light illuminated the interior of Lily's wand form and spread down into Kira's body and the inside of her body began to glow with the radiant holy energies. The inside of her body was being lit up from the light. Lit up, illuminated and burned up from the inside. It felt like her body was being lit up on fire while acid rushed through her veins. She felt like she was melting away and burning to ashes in the lake of fire all over again. But she held on. She kept her grasp on her wand and she and Lily kept the magic going. For them.

Kira and Lily screamed in pain.

Akane's eyes snapped open and she sat up with a gasp. "Hoooly shiit....what the fuck? What the fuck? Where am...where...where the hell am I?" She asked and looked around her surroundings. She was surrounded by kids from her school...and sitting in the school courtyard. "S-school? School? What the fuck am I doing here? What's going on here?" For some reason the school gate was wide open which made this even more confusing. How the hell did she get here and why were the other kids here and why was the gate open? "Hoooly shit did I drop acid again?" Akane asked.

"Yo what the fuck?" Sanjiro asked her. "What are we all doing here and did I just hear you correctly?"

"You heard...nothing. Hey didn't you skip school today?"

"SANJIRO! Holy shit is that you man?" Niikura asked and hugged his best friend. "Where the hell have you been all day?!"

"I was...I was..." Sanjiro looked around while patting his bro on the back. "Where...what the hell happened?" He asked in confusion. "What was I doing all day? I feel like something happened to me but it's all a big blur."

"So everyone is as confused as I am?" Kuma asked. "Because I have no idea what I'm doing here. Nice to see you again though Sanjiro."

"Hey. Hey Kuma. Hey everyone. Any idea how we got here?"

"I don't know. I feel like...something happened. Like we were brought here for...something." Ayako replied in confusion. "But I don't remember what it was."

"Something...something...something bad happened." Iwai noted. "Something happened. We were brought here for...I don't remember what. Something went down and now we're here. Does anybody remember what it was?"

"I don't know. I feel like something happened to us but I can't remember." Akane admitted.

"Yo what the fuck? Why are we here? What happened to us?" Kokoro asked.

"What the hell is going on?" Shinkawa questioned.

"Is everybody okay? Is anybody hurt?" Kusomo asked the others.

The kids checked themselves out but they were all unharmed. Nothing was out of place. Their clothes were in pristine condition and they didn't even have a scratch.

"All clear." Ishikura replied.

"Okaaaay since we've established that we have no idea how we got here what do you say we get out of here while we can?" Akane asked the others. "I don't know about any of you? But I don't want to be caught here without any explanation."

"Yeah, yeah she's right. Come on. Lets go home and sort this out later." Niikura told the group. They all stood up and he held his friend's hand. "I missed you, Sanjiro, I may not remember how we got here but I'm glad you're alright."

"My man." They fist bumped. "Come on. lets go home. I don't remember how we got here either but I have the feeling I've been gone for a while. Come on. Lets get out of here."

The students ran off through the opened school gate but Ayako stopped halfway and looked back at the school.

"Ayako? Aya what's wrong?" Kuma asked her.

She smiled. "Tendou."

"Huh? The New Girl? What about her?"

"I don't know how but I think she saved us."

"What makes you say that?"

"A feeling." She replied. "A feeling." She turned and ran way with the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An untransformed Kira Hikaru limped down an alleyway hunched over feeling along the wall with her hand while steam continued to rise off of her burned and charred undead flesh. Blood and spittle and mucus and vomit dribbled from her lips. Ahhhhcabschussedforthwithmink!" She mumbled and doubled over to puke. "BBBBLLLAAARGGGH! Fuuuck this HURTS! Why does it always have to hurt like this?"

"Magic that restores life instead takes life from things that have no life. Your body is so chock full of dark magic and demonic blood on top of being animated via necromantic magic that your body can't handle it. It has the opposite effect on you that it would have on a human and it actively harms you. Angels...don't really like it when creatures like us invoke their names for magic." Kira could hear Lily speaking to her in her mind but her voice was quiet and raspy now. If she was a normal human it would sound like she had throat cancer and had to struggle just to raise her voice above a whisper. Her wand form burnt and damaged from the spell. "On top of that? The spell you used? It transfered all of the pain they'd felt, physical and mental, into your body while healing them and wiping the slate clean. I'm impressed you can even move."

"Fuuuuck." She moaned. Kira Hikaru leaned against the wall and grasped her burnt charred wreck of an arm with her damaged hand, raised it up to her arm and opened her mouth wide before bit down hard on it and pulled on the flesh hard enough to tear a chunk out of it and let the blood flow down her arm, down her hand and onto Lily and then she resumed walking. "I've had worse...like when I died." Kira admitted. "This? This is a close second though."

"Kid..."

"Don't worry...about me...Lily. You just drink up. I'll be alright. I'm built to last. Remember? Those two lunatics really did their job in putting me back together....made me...strong. 'Sides, I've only got 991 souls more to go. I can't give up yet. I've gotta keep...on...going. It's just a little blood. It won't hurt me at all. Holy fuck how many bones did those kids break back there?"

"Well everybody there was nearly dead and you just took that damage onto yourself. This combined with the backlash of using White Magic like that? It's no wonder your body is in bad shape."

"But...I was using it for good? How does that make sense?"

"Halos are dicks, Kira Hikaru, besides you're playing for our team and invoking their magic. Not a good combination."

"...I need brains and you need a blood bath."

"A blood bath and a forge day." Lily confessed. "I think we need a day off."

"I'll talk to the boss after we sleep this off..."

"There you are! Kira Hikaru it is a school night! What are you doing running around in the dark like this?"

Kira looked up and managed to force a smile. "Hey there. Mother." She slumped over and fell into the demoness' arms.

"Come on now. Lets get you two home."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An orangish-red slit appeared in the lab and it spread outwards opening up like a doorway as The Butcheress stepped through into the labs with Kira and Lily in her arms. "Doctor! Doctor! You're needed! She did it again!" She called out while the portal closed behind her.

Nurse Macabre walked up to them and put a hand on her hip. "Oh Hikaru whatever are we going to do with you? Oh well."

She took the wand from her hand and placed it in a small case with intricate designs on it and then she closed the lid. The Butcheress followed her across the lab into the bathing room. The door slid open and they walked into a wide open room with one large intricately designed bath in the center covered by a giant silver lid with demonic symbols on it, several other bed baths of varying sizes and one bath that was seated on a large table. Upon reaching it she set the case down and opened it back up. She carefully removed the wand and the bed opened up to reveal a pit of swirling blood inside. She placed the wand inside and the lid closed back up. Leaving the wand to sink into a pit of blood far deeper than should be possible with the size of the box and the lid closed back up. Lily would recover but for now she had to rest. Nurse Macabre licked the blood off of her fingers and then they walked with Kira over to the large bed and it opened up to reveal a giant bath full of various chemicals, blood, organs and brain matter. Kira's already burned and tattered clothes were removed for disposal and she was lowered into the bath. The lid closed over and Kira Hikaru sank into it. This would be enough to cure Kira and heal the worst of her injuries. The rest could be resolved with a simple surgery. A robot rolled over and took the destroyed clothes away for disposal while another laid out fresh clothes for her. Doctor Graves walked up to the two women with a holographic screen displaying  a readout of her condition.

"My, my, Kira. That was quite reckless of you. Judging by the now dissipating energies floating around her and Lily she utilized a White Magic Spell to transfer the wounds of the captured civilians to herself. As a result the damage to her body was multiplied. Oh well. The good news is that it isn't anything we can't fix. Well let the two of them take a nap for right now and then let the Blacksmith take a look at Lily while we fix Kira's remaining injuries."

"Talk about a risk taker. That was certainly an illogical decision." Nurse Macabre commented while sliding a hand over her brain case and down the back of it through her hair. 

"That's what we call an emotional decision. Humans and demons love those." Butcheress replied with a short laugh.

They continued conversing among themselves as Kira sank away into the bath of swirling green liquid. She mumbled something in her sleep but her voice only came out with a 'Glub-blub-blub-blub' esque sound but her intention was only to mention a single name: "Mashiro..."

THUS CONCLUDES OUR SECOND BLOOD SOAKED EPISODE!

Episode 3 Is Right Around The Corner And Be Generally More Character Focused With Information Revolving Around Kira's History And The Organization She Works For.

You are here » World of Paragons » Magical Girl Corpus Animatum » Magical Girl Corpus Animatum Episode 2: Battleground High School