World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Marvelous » The New Generation Of Heroes: The Extraordinary Gifted Young Avengers

The New Generation Of Heroes: The Extraordinary Gifted Young Avengers

Posts 1 to 48 of 48

https://i.imgur.com/2UryNaZ.jpg

The transport soared through the air en-route to The Extraordinarily Gifted Young Avengers Training Center. OR the Young Avengers Center for short. OR The X-Vengers Center. The kids were still settling on the name but they seemed to really like that last one.

"So, Spider-Man, Peter Parker, I gotta tell you man. Huge fan. You're as cool as everyone says." Fred complimented Peter. "Pretty cool to meet a Veteran Avenger."

"Awww please do go on. I could use some super praising today." Peter joked. "But hey you guys are pretty good too. Your first fight and you took out an armored truck, bank robbers and their superpowered muscle. That's a good step forward for anyone."

"Oh we've been in plenty of brawls." Tod explained. "Just this was our first real superpowered fight."

"And you did great. When nobody else was around you saw the danger in front of you and you rushed in to help. That's what being a Hero is all about. I think you guys are well on your way."

"Thanks Spider-Bro."

"Spider-Bro, huh? I like it!" Peter replied with a goofy wide grin. "It's cool."

"You can have it, Little Man." Fred replied and relaxed against the wall. "It fits you."

"Cool. So, uh, if you don't mind me asking what exactly are your powers? It appears to be simple super strength but I think there's something more to it."

"You're right. As far as I can tell, I can manipulate my, uh, Flab, you know, the, what do you call it, Adipose Tissue, of my body, to catch or bounce off things, my body is super dense so I'm really heavy and strong, and I can't be moved if I don't want to be. I, uh, don't really know how that last part works but if I don't want to move? I can become completely immovable. The ground cracks under me when I do it and I just become rooted in place."

Peter thought about this. "Interesting...so, potential wise, you would have complete control over your bodily fat, adipose tissue, of yourself and potentially others, allowing you to freely alter and manipulate it, increasing and decreasing the amount of it, its placement, types of tissue, the energy storing, the efficiency, potentially anything, and you appear to be at the peak of physical performance despite your, you know, size, far above what your mass would suggest, thanks to your extraordinary strength." He continued to ponder his power. "Additionally, this immovability of yours? Considering the footage of your fight and stopping the truck, I think it might be a combination of your incredible durability, fat armor and...potentially, gravity manipulation."

"Wait, what? I can manipulate gravity?" Fred asked in surprise and pointed at himself.

"Maybe. We'll learn more when they, in all likelihood, run some tests on your powers, but I think its likely that the last key of your immovability involves altering your personal mono-directional gravity field around yourself."

"Woah! I'm that powerful?" Fred exclaimed and clapped his stomach. "I knew I was amazing but that is so cool!"

"Potentially. We'll know more when you start training but I'm sure that if you put in the work that you'll become a real powerhouse."

"Hooo-holllyyy shiiit. That sounds awesome!"

"What about me? I've got Toad Powers!"

"Oh that's cool too. Now, I'm not as knowledgable about Toads as I am about Spiders but they have cool powers in nature too. There's one species that can break their own bones to grow them through their fingers to grow claws, some have poison, some can secrete pheromones, and of course you've got super strength, agility, speed and that wicked tongue."

"Don't forget the super spit! Sliming bad guys is a good way to throw them off guard."

"Ha! I know right?" Peter asked. "I get the same reactions with my webbing. If we teamed up we could drive them nuts!"

Toad laughed. "Oh man that would be hilarious! We'd gunk them up to hold them down and then Fred could smash them into the ground!"

Agent May listened in as the three superpowered boys chatted excitedly among themselves while recording all of it. Peter was right that they'd learn more once they started testing the two of them but if he was right about their potential then it was a very good thing they were recruited to SHIELD's Hero Project when they were. They were still young but they were already rather powerful and if they realized their full potential they could've become a solid threat. Especially the big guy. It wasn't so much his strength, size or fat that cocerned her. It was what he could, potentially, do with it. Adipose tissue is a complex, essential and highly active metabolic and endocrine organ. She wasn't sure if he was smart enough to figure it out, but, if his level of control ever got to that level, he could play havoc with the human body. Same with Toad if his powers evolved to the point that he gained control over the potential pheromone secretion.

Then again, Peter was apparently well on his way to flat out Precognition with his Peter Tingle/Spider-Sense and nobody, not even May, had any problems with him. Still, it was something they'd need to look into.

On the other hand, if Fred really did have gravity powers, then he could be what they'd been looking for. Gravitational Time Dilation measures the amount of time that has elapsed between two events by observers at different distances from a gravitational mass.  In other words, time runs slower wherever gravity is strongest, and this is because gravity curves space-time. Meaning they could study how his gravity powers affected the residual chronal energies left on them from being retroactively added into their world's history by the after effects of the Gauntlets Overuse which could be a key element in understanding just what happened. She would leave that up to the geniuses but it was something to consider. At any rate, they'd be able to figure out more than her with the feed inside the carrier being sent back to them.

Peter's senses buzzed mid-conversation and he looked at May curiously. It wasn't...big. It wasn't dangerous but he was getting a weird feeling that something was up. She just smiled.

The carrier continued flying until it passed through an opening in a forcefield that closed behind them. "We're here!" May announced and the trio rushed to the windows.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Peter exclaimed in amazement.

"Holy shit! Is this where we're training?!" Toad asked.

"Oh man it looks like we just teleported into the future!" Fred gasped.

Beneath them was an entire futuristic island city! It was like flying above an advanced sci-fi city! The entire city looked like something out of a sci-fi film!

"You like it? SHIELD's spared no expense in putting this together. Of course we had some help in building this from our very close friends. We all collaborated on this to create a safe training center for potential new heroes to train in peace and safety until they have control over their abilities and are ready to step up to become the next generation of Earth's Mightiest Heroes."

"This is so freaking cool." Peter replied.

"Hell man I'm sold already." Fred responded. "This is awesome!"

"This is just the tip of the iceberg, boys, just wait until you see what else we have in store." She told the trip as the carrier began flying towards a hanger. "That being said you're about to meet plenty of new faces so I expect you to be on your best behavior."

"YES MA'AM!" They declared.

The carrier touched down and landed and then the back of the carrier opened up to reveal a tall man with slicked back brown hair and a thick brown beard. He was wearing a tight blue bodysuit with a bright white 4 emblazoned on it in a circle.

https://i.imgur.com/KP0ckbm.jpeg

"Hello Gentlemen! Welcome to The Extraordinarily Gifted Young Avengers Training Center! I hope you enjoyed your flight."

https://i.imgur.com/eoqstRg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Xfgyh9c.jpg

A beautiful young Latina woman with long dark hair that hung down around her shoulders watched the new arrivals depart from the carrier from her position near the doorway. She was wearing short black shorts and a tight blue t-shirt with a white start in the center and a short sleeved red-hoodie over the shirt. She wore red tennis shoes on her feet with white laces. "Hey sweet we are getting some new arrivals. Lets see who we've got this time." She spoke quietly to herself as she looked over the three of them. "Hmmmm. El Hombre Araña himself huh? Nice him to see him with two arms in this universe. Nice kid too. Sapo? That's a surprise. I guess he's not a Mad Scientist in this universe either. Good. That leaves..." She lowered her arms. "¿En serio? ¿Por qué está aquí ahora?!" She demanded as she saw the fat giant lumbering down the walkway. "...El Monstruo Gelatinoso."

https://i.imgur.com/aMNT73f.gif

(I know not every universe is going to be the same, that just makes sense, but I swear if you turn into a monster in this universe too I'm gonna be pissed! I've got my eye on you, bola de grasa! An arrogant, insensitive, rowdy, unapologetic boorish, obnoxious, spiteful estúpida with an out-of-control sense of entitlement is bad enough without the superpowers and ability to turn into a Blob Monster on top of that thank you very much!) She sighed and gathered her thoughts and put the memory of Monstruo Borroso behind her and calmed down. Parker was obviously the most interesting of the trio and she focused her attention on him. She'd heard the stories about the legendary skills of this universe's Peter Parker and it was an honor to finally meet him. She would have to keep an eye on the other two of course but she was sure everyone else here would be able to keep them in check in the event of the worst case scenario.

She settled on approaching the situation with caution and began walking towards them to introduce herself properly alongside Richards. (Hello, Peter, my name is America Chavez. It's nice to meet this world's version of you. Yeah, just like that, perfect.) She was, after all, about to meet a living legend and she would be damned if she would let bad memories of a disastrous universe trip get in the way of the good day she was having!

https://i.imgur.com/rCeWp2z.png

She'd much rather not associate herself with anyone but, when her mother enrolled her in the academy, she promised that she'll try to get along with the students here. Carmella Quan Sun, a young woman dressed in a Dark Green cloak approached the group and stood next to Reed Richards. Carmella doesn't particularly trust that many humans but she has been around Reed enough times to know that he's a good person. Even if he does come off as a little pompous.

The moment her gaze fixated on Peter she can sense the aura that is radiating from him. And her interpretation is it's pretty dark. He has seen some shit and it's weighing him down.

"He's crying on the inside" Her Inner-Daemon deduced

(Then he'll fit in well here, just about the majority of the people here have some form of a dark history. With that, hopefully, he'll see that he's not alone) Carmella paints a welcoming smile at Peter and bows before him.

Author's Note: In the spirit of The Multiverse let's say the Izumi in question is the Izumi from the classic Marvel RPG from the CBR forums a while back. Just more streamlined and less fucked up. Also, because someone had a solid support network in this universe, that person didn't go Dark Mage. :glasses:

https://i.imgur.com/3Z4eQN0.png

CARMELLA KICK!  :glasses:

Sauce: SpyxFamily.  :D

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

She'd much rather not associate herself with anyone but, when her mother enrolled her in the academy, she promised that she'll try to get along with the students here. Carmella Quan Sun, a young woman dressed in a Dark Green cloak approached the group and stood next to Reed Richards. Carmella doesn't particularly trust that many humans but she has been around Reed enough times to know that he's a good person. Even if he does come off as a little pompous.

The moment her gaze fixated on Peter she can sense the aura that is radiating from him. And her interpretation is it's pretty dark. He has seen some shit and it's weighing him down.

"He's crying on the inside" Her Inner-Daemon deduced

(Then he'll fit in well here, just about the majority of the people here have some form of a dark history. With that, hopefully, he'll see that he's not alone) Carmella paints a welcoming smile at Peter and bows before him.

Author's Note: In the spirit of The Multiverse let's say the Izumi in question is the Izumi from the classic Marvel RPG from the CBR forums a while back. Just more streamlined and less fucked up. Also, because someone had a solid support network in this universe, that person didn't go Dark Mage.

Peter's spider sense buzzed at the sight of the mysterious new girl but he smiled and bowed in return. Behind and beside him Fred and Toad did the same just to fit in. This day had grown to become FAR cooler than he'd expected when he woke up this morning. Yeah the big scary Rhino man was a bit of a problem but he a pair of sweetheart reporters, made two new friends, was now stepping foot into a super cool advanced hero training facility, was now face-to-face with the super genius he'd only read about and was now set to meet up a whole group of new friends and allies. Peter was practically on Cloud 9 right now honestly. He couldn't wait to tell May about all of this. For the first time in a while Peter felt the pain in his heart starting to fade away as Hope took its place.

"Hi. I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He introduced himself politely. "Spider-Man but everyone here knows that already."

"You're right. You're a legend, Peter, the things you've done? At your age? You're an inspiration to everyone here." Carmella assured him. "My name is Carmella Quan Sun and it's an honor to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Quan Sun. It's nice to meet you." He gestured behind him. "These are Tod and Fred. I just met them today."

"Call me Toad. Everyone does." He replied and hopped up onto Fred's shoulder.

"And I'm Fred. You can call me Blob if you want." He greeted and offered his giant hand.

Carmella looked at his giant shirt. "No time to change into a different shirt I take it?"

"Huh? Oh! OH! I, Uh, didn't even consider that! To be fair I wasn't expecting to get recruited today."Fred insisted quickly regarding his 'Real Friends Show Me Their Boobs' T-Shirt.

(Oh I am going to have SO much fun roasting him over this!) Carmella noted internally with a wicked smile.

(Oh, Johnny is going to roast him for that shirt.) Reed realized. "Well, anyway, I'm sure I can get you a change of shirt once we're done here but don't worry. You're all in safe hands here. This is a safe and secure training facility for up and coming superheroes from all walks of life and other worlds." Reed assured them.

(REALLY? That is the shirt he's wearing here?) Chavez rolled her eyes. (Whatever. Just ignore him.) She walked over to Peter. "Hola! My name is America Chavez! Nice to meet you, Spider-Man!"

Peter couldn't help but notice May quietly snickering in the carrier. (Okay, so, I admit Fred deserves it for that shirt but you should've at least given him something else to wear.) Peter summarized the situation internally before returning his attention to Chavez. "Hi there! I'm Peter!" He replied and shook her hand.

Note: Just to provide a little characterization regarding Carmella

America did a slight side glance at the Dhampir before she focused her attention back on the others. (O.K. so I'm certain that her father isn't like all evil and stuff in this universe. Or worse, took over the whole world.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/d/dd/2014-LOS2_00.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140110051056

Memories of her mentor from that universe stung. He died a hero but it still didn't erase the fact she lost another parental figure. She takes a deep breath and repeats the exercise till she calmed down (Different world, keep telling yourself that)

Carmella can sense the overwhelming negative auras around her. It was to the point of being overwhelming, thanks to her mother's training she maintains the will to fight the negative sensations off but between these and her demon stirring within it's almost becoming too much. Till she manages to sense one positive aura coming from Toad. She cant pinpoint where it's coming from, at least not till she spots him gazing in her direction. "Hey, Hopper!"

Toad looked around in confusion till Fred whispered, "I think she means you, bro"

"Oh! Um..Yes?"

Carmella felt more at ease when compared to before. Courtesy of canceling out the bad auras and focusing on Toad's good one. She may not be just as intelligent as The Doc but she can spot an infatuation when she sees one. That alone caused her to blush a little. "Thanks"

Note: BTW I know and respect that you like The Blob but this is an ensemble series so every team member deserves a chance to shine

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Note: Just to provide a little characterization regarding Carmella

America did a slight side glance at the Dhampir before she focused her attention back on the others. (O.K. so I'm certain that her father isn't like all evil and stuff in this universe. Or worse, took over the whole world.

Memories of her mentor from that universe stung. He died a hero but it still didn't erase the fact she lost another parental figure. She takes a deep breath and repeats the exercise till she calmed down (Different world, keep telling yourself that)

Carmella can sense the overwhelming negative auras around her. It was to the point of being overwhelming, thanks to her mother's training she maintains the will to fight the negative sensations off but between these and her demon stirring within it's almost becoming too much. Till she manages to sense one positive aura coming from Toad. She cant pinpoint where it's coming from, at least not till she spots him gazing in her direction. "Hey, Hopper!"

Toad looked around in confusion till Fred whispered, "I think she means you, bro"

"Oh! Um..Yes?"

Carmella felt more at ease when compared to before. Courtesy of canceling out the bad auras and focusing on Toad's good one. She may not be just as intelligent as The Doc but she can spot an infatuation when she sees one. That alone caused her to blush a little. "Thanks"

Toddi Tolansky Tonybee smiled and jumped off of Fred's shoulder, flipped in the air, spun around in the air, stuck out his tongue to snag a fly and bring it back into his mouth and landed on his feet and took a bow. "The Name's Toddi Tolansky Tonybee and I'm here to say: I just wanna make you smile, take a ride, and talk for a while, and I promise it won't take too long and I swear I won't treat you wrong. A man has no fear of danger, when there is fun to had and The Toad is fun personified! It is my very real honor to meet you, Lady Carmella, and I would be honored to be your friend."

(Smooth one bro!) Fred cheered him on internally.

America Chavez held in her laugher. (Okay. That was cool.)

"Nice demonstration man!" Peter cheered him on.

Carmella laughed. "That was one of the coolest introductions I've seen in a while, Hopper, I think we're going to get along great!"

"Sure! You're plenty cool! Hey is it cool if I ask you your powers?"

Reed smiled warmly. "Go ahead, Carmella."

America Chavez placed a gentle hand on Carmella's shoulder. "It's alright. We're here with you."

Carmella smiled and nodded, closed her eyes, took a deep breaeth and slowly blew it out before replying. "Well. I won't sugarcoat it. I'm going to tell you like it is. Gentlemen! I...am a Vampire-Human Hybrid! A Dhampire!" Carmella declared proudly.

There was a momentary pause before Fred and Toddi leaned in close. "Seriously?"

Carmella beamed and revealed her Vampiric Fangs to the Trio. Peter's Spider Sense went off wildly but he remained in place. This wasn't all that unusual after teaming up with a sorcerer to fight space aliens. Besides this was super cool. "That's...awesome!"

"That is SO COOL!" Fred boomed loudly.

"WOAH! That is damn cool!" Toad exlcaimed.

Chavez laughed. "You are the best welcoming committee ever, Carm."

Susan Storm watched from the top of the carrier where she was sitting down and observing them while invisible. She brushed a hair from her beautiful face and she smiled down at them. (So far so good. Carmella's making some real friends today. I'm happy for her.)

https://i.imgur.com/xVeXEZg.jpg

Melinda May backflipped onto the top of the carrier and sat down next to Susan. "We're going to need to give the big guy a change of shirt but other than that I think these kids will ultimately get along great. Chavez might need some help adjusting to being around this universe's version of Dukes, then there's that whole thing with Carmella's Dad, but other than they should be okay. Why not go introduce yourself?"

Susan giggled and became visible. "Now how did you know it was me?"

"SHIELD Training."

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Note: BTW I know and respect that you like The Blob but this is an ensemble series so every team member deserves a chance to shine

Oh I know! My recent post was more focused on our princess' interactions!  :glasses:

https://i.postimg.cc/9FWmhMW6/hawkeye-2.jpg

"Alright, kiddo, what are your thoughts on the new arrivals?" Clint asked Kate.

"Is that seriously freaking Spider-Man?! In person?" Kate asked excitedly while pressing her hands against the window.

"That's him alright. Good ol' Peter Parker. You know I was there when he fought the Avengers? The kid was practically unstoppable. He took down Sam and Bucky and Giant-Man and that was before he got professional training. It took Steve outplaying him to bring him down."

"No freaking way!"

"Way. Sam has fond memories of it."

OT:  :rofl:

AND WITH THAT!

I bid you GOODNIGHT!

^^

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Toddi Tolansky Tonybee smiled and jumped off of Fred's shoulder, flipped in the air, spun around in the air, stuck out his tongue to snag a fly and bring it back into his mouth and landed on his feet and took a bow. "The Name's Toddi Tolansky Tonybee and I'm here to say: I just wanna make you smile, take a ride, and talk for a while, and I promise it won't take too long and I swear I won't treat you wrong. A man has no fear of danger, when there is fun to had and The Toad is fun personified! It is my very real honor to meet you, Lady Carmella, and I would be honored to be your friend."

(Smooth one bro!) Fred cheered him on internally.

America Chavez held in her laugher. (Okay. That was cool.)

"Nice demonstration man!" Peter cheered him on.

Carmella laughed. "That was one of the coolest introductions I've seen in a while, Hopper, I think we're going to get along great!"

"Sure! You're plenty cool! Hey is it cool if I ask you your powers?"

Reed smiled warmly. "Go ahead, Carmella."

America Chavez placed a gentle hand on Carmella's shoulder. "It's alright. We're here with you."

Carmella smiled and nodded, closed her eyes, took a deep breaeth and slowly blew it out before replying. "Well. I won't sugarcoat it. I'm going to tell you like it is. Gentlemen! I...am a Vampire-Human Hybrid! A Dhampire!" Carmella declared proudly.

There was a momentary pause before Fred and Toddi leaned in close. "Seriously?"

Carmella beamed and revealed her Vampiric Fangs to the Trio. Peter's Spider Sense went off wildly but he remained in place. This wasn't all that unusual after teaming up with a sorcerer to fight space aliens. Besides this was super cool. "That's...awesome!"

"That is SO COOL!" Fred boomed loudly.

"WOAH! That is damn cool!" Toad exlcaimed.

Chavez laughed. "You are the best welcoming committee ever, Carm."

Susan Storm watched from the top of the carrier where she was sitting down and observing them while invisible. She brushed a hair from her beautiful face and she smiled down at them. (So far so good. Carmella's making some real friends today. I'm happy for her.)

Melinda May backflipped onto the top of the carrier and sat down next to Susan. "We're going to need to give the big guy a change of shirt but other than that I think these kids will ultimately get along great. Chavez might need some help adjusting to being around this universe's version of Dukes, then there's that whole thing with Carmella's Dad, but other than they should be okay. Why not go introduce yourself?"

Susan giggled and became visible. "Now how did you know it was me?"

"SHIELD Training."

"Noted. I think the web-slinger is going to fit well here" Susan stated, she looked at Chavez and recalled her brief yet knowing response towards Carmella earlier. "How is Miss. Chavez's therapy sessions going?"

"She's opening up on the past traumas she has received from her trips to the various universes towards her therapist. She's still a little cautious towards vampires but given her response towards Carmella's revelation she's starting to come around" May stated

Note: Oh and her mentor from her world's Doctor Strange is definitely more noble than the one from the beginning of the movie. They have a rather Buffy/Giles relationship

+1

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"Noted. I think the web-slinger is going to fit well here" Susan stated, she looked at Chavez and recalled her brief yet knowing response towards Carmella earlier. "How is Miss. Chavez's therapy sessions going?"

"She's opening up on the past traumas she has received from her trips to the various universes towards her therapist. She's still a little cautious towards vampires but given her response towards Carmella's revelation she's starting to come around" May stated

Note: Oh and her mentor from her world's Doctor Strange is definitely more noble than the one from the beginning of the movie. They have a rather Buffy/Giles relationship

:glasses:

"That's good. I know how scary The Multiverse can be from our own adventures and a kid like that should never have had to experience them. She's seen things even we haven't and she's survived all of them. America's an incredibly strong girl, much stronger than she gives herself credit for, and I know one day she'll conquer her fears and stand strong at her full heroic potential."

"America has a strong support team and a circle of friends that are growing everyday. She's going to be just fine. Meeting our webslinging celebrity has certainly lifted her spirits."

"I can't wait to see everyone else's reactions. As for me?" Susan stood up and hopped off of the carrier on top of an invisible platform construct she created. "I'm going to introduce myself." She decided and the platform flew around the room and closer to the group where she walked down a series of invisible floating platform stair constructs down towards the group.

"Hi honey!" Reed greeted her and stretched out an arm to Susan. She smiled and took it while descending the staircase until she reached the floor, hopped down and dismissed her constructs. "A perfect entrance from the perfect woman."

"Awww you flatter me dear. Nice to meet you everyone! My name is Susan. Susan Storm Richards. The Illustrious Invisible Woman. Superhero, Explorer and Instructor. A pleasure to meet you."

(WOAH! Talk about an entrance? How did she do that?! Wait, hold on! Think! Invisible Woman! Invisible! That implies she can bend light somehow to make herself invisible, right?) Peter asked himself. (If that's the case then she could theoretically make other things invisible by bending light around them and then doing the same to objects in the air and...if she can do that then she could make a field around the air in a specific shape and bend it and control it to make...construct things in the air! She's making Invisible Constructs! That's what she was standing on and walking down on!) He realized internally while mumbling about it to himself to help Peter sort out his thoughts.

"Woah. She really can make stuff with her mind." Fred replied. "That's awesome!"

Reed chuckled. "Perhaps I should explain. Susan has the mental ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy. The energy interacts with the cells of her body in such a way to produce a new form of psionic energy which she can manipulate to create her constructs and bend light waves to render herself and others invisible."

"Cosmic what now?" Peter asked in astonishment.

"It's a long story but we were kinda sorta bombarded by cosmic rays while out in space, totally by accident." She assured them while subtly nudging Reed. "And we lucked into superpowers out of it."

"Cosmic Rays, Superhero Island, Vampires...I was not ready for today." Fred confessed. "This is freaking cool though." He rubbed his head. His mind was spinning at this point. He ended up turning to Chavez who was watching him suspiciously but he didn't seem to notice. "What about you?"

"I'm A Universal Traveler." Chavez summarized.

"That's a thing now?" Toddi asked them.

(Well the Avengers have time traveled so it's not impossible but this is the first I've heard of Universal Travel.) Peter admitted to himself. He wasn't sure if his two new friends were ready to learn about that just yet but maybe he could ease them into it later after they'd adjusted to the new ideas being presented. Having said that Peter clapped his hands. "Alright. I've decided! I'm going to need some notebooks." He pointed to Reed and Sue. "One to write down everything I learn from you guys." He pointed at Carmella. "One to write down everything I learn from you about Vampire Culture." He pointed to Chavez. "One to write down everything I learn from you about The Multiverse."

:glasses:

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"That's good. I know how scary The Multiverse can be from our own adventures and a kid like that should never have had to experience them. She's seen things even we haven't and she's survived all of them. America's an incredibly strong girl, much stronger than she gives herself credit for, and I know one day she'll conquer her fears and stand strong at her full heroic potential."

"America has a strong support team and a circle of friends that are growing everyday. She's going to be just fine. Meeting our webslinging celebrity has certainly lifted her spirits."

"I can't wait to see everyone else's reactions. As for me?" Susan stood up and hopped off of the carrier on top of an invisible platform construct she created. "I'm going to introduce myself." She decided and the platform flew around the room and closer to the group where she walked down a series of invisible floating platform stair constructs down towards the group.

"Hi honey!" Reed greeted her and stretched out an arm to Susan. She smiled and took it while descending the staircase until she reached the floor, hopped down and dismissed her constructs. "A perfect entrance from the perfect woman."

"Awww you flatter me dear. Nice to meet you everyone! My name is Susan. Susan Storm Richards. The Illustrious Invisible Woman. Superhero, Explorer and Instructor. A pleasure to meet you."

(WOAH! Talk about an entrance? How did she do that?! Wait, hold on! Think! Invisible Woman! Invisible! That implies she can bend light somehow to make herself invisible, right?) Peter asked himself. (If that's the case then she could theoretically make other things invisible by bending light around them and then doing the same to objects in the air and...if she can do that then she could make a field around the air in a specific shape and bend it and control it to make...construct things in the air! She's making Invisible Constructs! That's what she was standing on and walking down on!) He realized internally while mumbling about it to himself to help Peter sort out his thoughts.

"Woah. She really can make stuff with her mind." Fred replied. "That's awesome!"

Reed chuckled. "Perhaps I should explain. Susan has the mental ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy. The energy interacts with the cells of her body in such a way to produce a new form of psionic energy which she can manipulate to create her constructs and bend light waves to render herself and others invisible."

"Cosmic what now?" Peter asked in astonishment.

"It's a long story but we were kinda sorta bombarded by cosmic rays while out in space, totally by accident." She assured them while subtly nudging Reed. "And we lucked into superpowers out of it."

"Cosmic Rays, Superhero Island, Vampires...I was not ready for today." Fred confessed. "This is freaking cool though." He rubbed his head. His mind was spinning at this point. He ended up turning to Chavez who was watching him suspiciously but he didn't seem to notice. "What about you?"

"I'm A Universal Traveler." Chavez summarized.

"That's a thing now?" Toddi asked them.

(Well the Avengers have time traveled so it's not impossible but this is the first I've heard of Universal Travel.) Peter admitted to himself. He wasn't sure if his two new friends were ready to learn about that just yet but maybe he could ease them into it later after they'd adjusted to the new ideas being presented. Having said that Peter clapped his hands. "Alright. I've decided! I'm going to need some notebooks." He pointed to Reed and Sue. "One to write down everything I learn from you guys." He pointed at Carmella. "One to write down everything I learn from you about Vampire Culture." He pointed to Chavez. "One to write down everything I learn from you about The Multiverse."

A whistle came from behind him and that was seconds before Pete's Spider-Senses went off. He turned to find Carmella holding up a few notebooks in each hand and in rapid session passed each of them to her fellow Avengers before standing in front of Peter again. "First rule, Hot Nerd. Be fully aware of your surroundings. When your special senses couldn't help you then count on your basic instincts. Because that is all that will determine if you'd live to see tomorrow. Now then"

Carmella claps to get the rest of her fellow teammate's attention. "O.K., guys. Here are the basics of what you need to learn about vampires."

"To anyone who has been blissfully unaware, vampires are real. And they walk among you. It is unknown just when the vampires roam the earth all that is certain is the creatures of the night have blended into human society and lived many secret lives. It wasn't till some time in the 80s when Darius made himself known to the human public. Sure there was your share of skeptics and there were those cautious about the reveal but, thanks to the respective guild's manipulation of media it wasn't long till the humans managed to embrace us.

And now the vampire society has become public knowledge. Despite this, you still have some dangerous vampires out there and there are five things you must be aware of so that you won't be used as a late-night snack.

1. Not All Vampires Burn In The Sun: There are many different kinds of vampires and for some sunlight has a different effect on them. Some burn in the sun while it mostly just weakens them and leaves them vulnerable to an attack.

2. Vampires Aren't Tragic Romantics: That's just BS vampires would spew to bring mortals a false sense of security. We don't constantly whine about our vampirism or try to kill ourselves to be rid of it. Because our roommate inside our head wouldn't let us if we wanted to. Speaking of

3. Every Vampire Has An Inner Demon: No matter which species of vampire they usually have an Inner Demon that dwells within them. And must do what they can to keep it satisfied or else... let's just say the end results aren't pretty. Imagine Hulk on a really really really bad day. And he craves human flesh.

4. Vampires Are Dangerous Predators: Sure we can be affable but at the end of the day you shouldn't keep your guard down on even the nicest ones. One day their predatory instincts will kick in.

5. Only Live Human Blood Works: Remember that whole feeding on animals nonsense? BS. That just lies elder vampires would provide newborns to give them false hope. The unfortunate fact is vampires must feed to keep their Demons from wreaking havoc. And the blood must be fresh. No matter how much we'd resist, the thirst always wins."

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

A whistle came from behind him and that was seconds before Pete's Spider-Senses went off. He turned to find Carmella holding up a few notebooks in each hand and in rapid session passed each of them to her fellow Avengers before standing in front of Peter again. "First rule, Hot Nerd. Be fully aware of your surroundings. When your special senses couldn't help you then count on your basic instincts. Because that is all that will determine if you'd live to see tomorrow. Now then"

Carmella claps to get the rest of her fellow teammate's attention. "O.K., guys. Here are the basics of what you need to learn about vampires."

"To anyone who has been blissfully unaware, vampires are real. And they walk among you. It is unknown just when the vampires roam the earth all that is certain is the creatures of the night have blended into human society and lived many secret lives. It wasn't till some time in the 80s when Darius made himself known to the human public. Sure there was your share of skeptics and there were those cautious about the reveal but, thanks to the respective guild's manipulation of media it wasn't long till the humans managed to embrace us.

And now the vampire society has become public knowledge. Despite this, you still have some dangerous vampires out there and there are five things you must be aware of so that you won't be used as a late-night snack.

1. Not All Vampires Burn In The Sun: There are many different kinds of vampires and for some sunlight has a different effect on them. Some burn in the sun while it mostly just weakens them and leaves them vulnerable to an attack.

2. Vampires Aren't Tragic Romantics: That's just BS vampires would spew to bring mortals a false sense of security. We don't constantly whine about our vampirism or try to kill ourselves to be rid of it. Because our roommate inside our head wouldn't let us if we wanted to. Speaking of

3. Every Vampire Has An Inner Demon: No matter which species of vampire they usually have an Inner Demon that dwells within them. And must do what they can to keep it satisfied or else... let's just say the end results aren't pretty. Imagine Hulk on a really really really bad day. And he craves human flesh.

4. Vampires Are Dangerous Predators: Sure we can be affable but at the end of the day you shouldn't keep your guard down on even the nicest ones. One day their predatory instincts will kick in.

5. Only Live Human Blood Works: Remember that whole feeding on animals nonsense? BS. That just lies elder vampires would provide newborns to give them false hope. The unfortunate fact is vampires must feed to keep their Demons from wreaking havoc. And the blood must be fresh. No matter how much we'd resist, the thirst always wins."

"Hmmm. On the one hand this is rather creepy....but on the other it's actually kind of exciting to be learning about the Supernatural like this and I'm always ready to learn something new!" Peter spoke up with a grin. "The real Supernatural elements of the world too! Not holograms this time." (Suck on that, Beck!) He was rambling, sure, but Peter was just so excited to learn about the new elements of the world as they sat down in Invisible Chair Constructs that Susan made. Though Reed noticed a quiet grunt from her when Fred sat down.

(Okay, seriously, how much does that fat giant eat?!) She pondered. (I've lifted our 'Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed' 'Big Ben' but still!)

"Stick with me, kid, I'll open up a whole new world for you." Carmella promised him.

(A whole new world? WAIT! I don't remember hearing about Vampires before now...and May said that the Gems usages had an after effect on the world...could Vampires being added to the world retroactively have been an after effect of the Gems altering history? Oh man how high up does this go?!) "I have no doubt that you will, Carmella, I can't wait to learn more from you."

(Okay, so, Vampires really are real. This is my first time meeting one.) "Starting off on the right foot with someone as cool as Carmella." Fred spoke to himself quietly. (Well, either way, not like I have to worry about anyone coming after my blood.) He looked over to his friends. (Toad...miiight be okay, and Chavez is chill with Carmella so she'll be fine...but we should probably stick close to Peter. Yeah, if I was a Vampire, I'd probably go after someone in perfect health like Peter. We definitely need to protect him!) "Hey, uh, Carmella? Exactly how powerful are Vampires? I get the speed and super strength but what else do you have?"

"Oh hey can you Shapeshift?" Toad asked excitedly. "You know, like turning into Bats or Mist? What's that like?"

"Heh-heh-heh, would you look at that? They just got here and they're already sitting down for a lecture outside of class. The Professors are going to love them." A tall slender athletic looking young man chuckled while he watched the show from the door with a smile on his face. The young man is wearing a blue uniform he'd unzipped to show off his black bodysuit underneath. His light brown hair is short and hangs down in front of his face. His face is young and handsome, definitely a pretty boy, and his eyes are covered by a golden visor with a red ruby quartz center in the middle of it. "Think we should introduce them to Kurt?" He asked his gorgeous supermodel redheaded companion.

"Hmm not yet. I want to see where this goes. Besides, Kurt deserves a stage all to himself." The redhead replied with a smile. This young lady is same age as the other teens with an amazingly beautiful figure that looked like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine. A sizzling hot redhead in a tight yellow belly t-shirt and tight blue jeans with a mischievous smile on her face that will melt your heart. "I am going to send Professor Munroe a message though to let her know the new arrivals are here though...right after I check in on Sue." She reached out with her mind across the hanger into Susan's mind. (Knock, knock!)

(Hello Jean. What's up?)

(Just checking out our new arrivals. How are you holding up?)

(Feel like I'm weightlifting a fat butt off of myself with my mind, mindlifting I guess, but other than that I'm fine. Just need to make some minor adjustments to his seaaaat.....annnnnd....one more....annd there we go.)

Fred paused to look around as he felt his Invisible Chair Construct moving around and shifting and changing around beneath him to resemble more of a Sofa Chair to handle his weight better. Sue just smiled and waved and breathed a sigh of relief. (Okay, yeah, that's better....stop laughing Jean.)

(I'm not laughing.)

(You're in my mind, Jeannie, I can feel it.)

(Okay maybe just a little.)

(Yuk it up Jean. You're going to spar with him later.)

(Challenge Accepted. Although...) Jean paused as she performed a Mind Scan on the group. Carmella noticed and looked back to wink at Jean before returning to her lecture. (Okay. Analysis. Peter and Chavez are adorable, Tod feels like looking at an oddly cute swamp and Blob...he feels greasy.) Jean reported to Sue.

(Greasy?)

(Yyyeeeaaah. Greasy. Oily. Like a gross truck stop burger....or Jabba the Hutt I guess.)

https://i.imgur.com/meCuTz1.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/1M0WzjZ.gif

(Pleasant. Thanks for those mental images Jean. You're so considerate.)

(And don't get me started on his shirt....'Real Friends Show Me Their Boobs' who in the world thinks that is a good idea? I mean, I get he didn't get a chance to change but he still woke up and put that on this morning. Like, what?)

https://i.postimg.cc/tg3wXPyW/644dbeefc455061af895135c416ccf53.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/NfGgZs6d/3f50276917944abe0d134007cffcff2a.jpg

Scott And Jean! The Power Couple Of The Academy!  :D

Fred patted his head and glanced around. Something felt weird. First Susan shifted around the chair construct, not that he blamed her, and now he felt like there was something going on in his head? Like there was something buzzing around in it. What was going on? Was it some kind of test? Somebody testing him or messing with him? He wasn't sure. He didn't really know to handle this....so he just decided to go back to Carmella's lesson while thinking about Pizza Palace.

Peter's Spider Sense buzzed again and he looked around the hanger but he couldn't tell what it was trying to warn him about. Everything looked perfectly normal. Yet something was buzzing in his head and it wasn't his Spider Sense. What was going on?

Toad licked his eye and raised his hand. "Uh, excuse me? Does anybody else feel something tickling around in their head?"

"I do have a Demon rooming in my mind sooo." Carmella responds to Peter's question and then glanced at Toad "To answer your question vampires do shapeshift. While they turn into bats it's less rat with wings and more humanoid bat that likes human blood. And turning into Mist is a misinterpretation spun from movies and tv. We summon them for strategic purposes."

"So vampires don't sleep in coffins?" Kate spoke up among the rest.

"Some actually do, unfortunately" Carmella responds with a hint of irritation regarding that fact.

Taking a mental note regarding Carmella's inner Demon, Scott asked Jean. (Is that something we should be concerned about?)

+1

OOC: Just to asketh how didst thee enjoyeth jean's introduction?  :whistle:

Oh most def!

+1

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"I do have a Demon rooming in my mind sooo." Carmella responds to Peter's question and then glanced at Toad "To answer your question vampires do shapeshift. While they turn into bats it's less rat with wings and more humanoid bat that likes human blood. And turning into Mist is a misinterpretation spun from movies and tv. We summon them for strategic purposes."

"So vampires don't sleep in coffins?" Kate spoke up among the rest.

"Some actually do, unfortunately" Carmella responds with a hint of irritation regarding that fact.

Taking a mental note regarding Carmella's inner Demon, Scott asked Jean. (Is that something we should be concerned about?)

Jean smiled and placed a comforting hand on Scott. "Don't worry about it. She's achieved at least a degree of equilibrium with her Inner Demonic Self. She's been attending classes with us all this time and never had a problem right? She's cool. It's the bad guys that have to worry about getting on her Royal Highnesses' bad side." She assured him.

"Woah really?" Peter asked. "That's incredible. Speed, strength, magic, shapeshifting, style, attitude, you've basically got the entire superhero package."

"The Princess of Awesomeness, ladies and germs." Chavez replied. (Huh. That would be a good superhero name actually.)

"The Princess of Awesomeness. I'm definitely using that as a nickname." Carmella replied with a sharktooth grin. "Your compliments are much appreciated everyone. Are there any other questions before we leave the hanger and begin the Grand Tour? I have several books I can lend you guys on the nature of the Vampiric Culture."

"So let me get this straight. You're giving them the basics of surviving a vampire and they're treating this like a sideshow you'd see at a carnival." Carmella's Inner Demon snarled

Carmella's face distorted in discomfort while she give her lecture, she scanned the crowd. Not all of them were. She took note that Peter was observing the whole thing, his expression was completely focused. (Come on, man they're just kid)

"Just kids? Do you really think a vampire would give a shit?! This is survival 101 and they need to be on their game. All it takes is one supernatural having a really good fucking day!"

Carmella rubs the temples of her head."I cant deal with this now"

Reed notices Carmella's discomfort, he stretched his arms out and rubs her shoulders in a comforting manner.

"I need some air, Doc. Can you send Shades to give them the tour for me?" Carmella commented

Author's Note: It's all good, bro! This actually builds to what we're talking about :glasses:

+1

Will respond late tomorrow!

NIGHT!

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"So let me get this straight. You're giving them the basics of surviving a vampire and they're treating this like a sideshow you'd see at a carnival." Carmella's Inner Demon snarled

Carmella's face distorted in discomfort while she give her lecture, she scanned the crowd. Not all of them were. She took note that Peter was observing the whole thing, his expression was completely focused. (Come on, man they're just kid)

"Just kids? Do you really think a vampire would give a shit?! This is survival 101 and they need to be on their game. All it takes is one supernatural having a really good fucking day!"

Reed notices Carmella's discomfort, he stretched his arms out and rubs her shoulders in a comforting manner.

"I need some air, Doc. Can you send Shades to give them the tour for me?" Carmella commented

Author's Note: It's all good, bro! This actually builds to what we're talking about

:cool:

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Author's Note: It's all good, bro! This actually builds to what we're talking about

Sweetness!  :love:

"Sure thing. Scott and Jean have been watching the entire time anyway." He replied and waved them over. "Are you're going to be okay?" Reed asked her.

"I'll be fine. Just one of those days you know?"

"I completely understand. You did great today though. Take as long as you need to rest." He advised her.

"We can get you anything you need." Susan offered.

"Thanks but I just need some quiet time until my inner self calms down." Carmella replied.

"Understood. Take some time for yourself dear. You deserve it." Susan advised and then signaled to the others to stand up so she could dismiss their constructs. She breathed an internal sigh of relief as Fred's weight was lifted off of the construct and she could finally vanish it.

"You should take some time for yourself too." Carmella replied with a wry smile.

"Sure thing." Sue responded with a soft laugh and they shook their hands.

"Hey everybody!"

"Woah! Cool!" Toad exclaimed as he saw Scott's visor. "What's that do?"

"I'll show you later. It's nice to meet you guys. Peter. It's an honor."

"Nice to meet you too, Shades."

"My name is Scott Summers, also known by my Codename of Cyclops. This is..."

"Jean Grey. Also known as Marvel Girl. But you can just call me Jean." The absolute bombshell redhead introduced herself. "Ah, that tingling feeling you felt earlier was....well, me. I was just reaching out to everyone with my Telepathy and you probably felt it."

The boys just stared at her in awe but Sue clapping her hands together snapped them out of it. "Right then. These two are among our top students and they will be assisting us in giving you the guided tour. Fred if you will follow those two Agents down there they'll hook you up with a change of shirt."

"Oh, uh, okay, yeah that's a good idea but...do you have anytihng in my size?"

Reed and Sue decided to explain Unstable Molecules later in a classroom setting so Carmella could get some peace already. "Don't worry. One size fits all."

"Cool. Thank you." He walked away and paused to place a gentle massive hand on Carmella. "You're badass. Don't let anybody tell you different."

"Thanks, X.L."

"Stay frosty." He smiled and walked away to follow the SHIELD Agents.

With everyone grouping up together, Chavez wrapped her arms around Carmella from behind. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine." Carmella assured her and held her hands. "I just need to rest."

"Where would you like to go?" Chavez asked her. "I can send us anywhere. Even over to Kamar Taj or Wakanda if you need a vacation."

(You're not alone, Princess.) Jean assured her telepathically. (We're all here for you and we always will be.)

"Uhm, excuse me, sorry, but are you alright?" Peter asked Carmella innocently as he and Toad walked up to her.

+1

"Where would you like to go?" Chavez asked her. "I can send us anywhere. Even over to Kamar Taj or Wakanda if you need a vacation."

Themyscira is also an option with your Dimensional Travel Agent!  :music:

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Sweetness!  

"Sure thing. Scott and Jean have been watching the entire time anyway." He replied and waved them over. "Are you're going to be okay?" Reed asked her.

"I completely understand. You did great today though. Take as long as you need to rest." He advised her.

"Thanks but I just need some quiet time until my inner self calms down." Carmella replied.

"Understood. Take some time for yourself dear. You deserve it." Susan advised and then signaled to the others to stand up so she could dismiss their constructs. She breathed an internal sigh of relief as Fred's weight was lifted off of the construct and she could finally vanish it.

"You should take some time for yourself too." Carmella replied with a wry smile.

"Hey everybody!"

"Jean Grey. Also known as Marvel Girl. But you can just call me Jean." The absolute bombshell redhead introduced herself. "Ah, that tingling feeling you felt earlier was....well, me. I was just reaching out to everyone with my Telepathy and you probably felt it."

The boys just stared at her in awe but Sue clapping her hands together snapped them out of it. "Right then. These two are among our top students and they will be assisting us in giving you the guided tour. Fred if you will follow those two Agents down there they'll hook you up with a change of shirt."

Reed and Sue decided to explain Unstable Molecules later in a classroom setting so Carmella could get some peace already. "Don't worry. One size fits all."

"Cool. Thank you." He walked away and paused to place a gentle massive hand on Carmella. "You're badass. Don't let anybody tell you different."

"Thanks, X.L."

With everyone grouping up together, Chavez wrapped her arms around Carmella from behind. "Are you going to be okay?"

(You're not alone, Princess.) Jean assured her telepathically. (We're all here for you and we always will be.)

"Uhm, excuse me, sorry, but are you alright?" Peter asked Carmella innocently as he and Toad walked up to her.

Carmella blushed at this display of affection from each of the members. Her mother, Lucius, Loreto, and even her father are one thing but people she barely knew are new to her. "Um...Everything's cool guys. It's just that my roommate lost its cool over a misunderstanding so now I convinced it to take a breather"

Peter understands the connection between Carmella and her Demon now. It reminded him of when Banner explained his relationship with The Hulk.

+1

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Carmella blushed at this display of affection from each of the members. Her mother, Lucius, Loreto, and even her father are one thing but people she barely knew are new to her. "Um...Everything's cool guys. It's just that my roommate lost its cool over a misunderstanding so now I convinced it to take a breather"

Peter understands the connection between Carmella and her Demon now. It reminded him of when Banner explained his relationship with The Hulk.

"I understand. We're here for you both if you need to talk. " Peter offered.

"Thanks Peter. I might just take you up on that after a quick nap."

"Sure thing. Take as long as you need to rest up and then let me, or even all of us if you want, whenever you're ready to talk and we can sit down and talk all about it."

Carmella's smile returned and it lit up the already brightly lit hanger even more. "Thanks again, Peter. I'll definitely keep all that in mind. You're a sweetheart." She gestured to the others. "You're all great guys, really, just the best." Carmella complimented them and then she turned back around to face Chavez. "If it's alright with you? I could use a relaxing trip to the beach."

Chavez grinned. "Oh you've got it. One beach trip coming up!" She rubbed her hands and stepped forward. "You guys might want to step back. This is going to be...Flashy." She kissed her fist and got ready to punch open a Star Portal as the others stepped back. "Little further." They stepped back further.

"Don't blink guys. This is going to be cool." Scott advised them with a smile.

America Chavez, in true over the top fashion, reared back her fist and swung it forward. Upon making contact with the air it resulted in a flash of bluish-white light and a loud BOOOOOOOMing noise echoed through the hanger and the light spread outward in a shining shimmering bluish-white star shaped portal in the air between the hanger they were currently in and the beach. The edges of the portal were glowing and shining with energy with clouds of whispy light that crackled with energy around it.

https://i.postimg.cc/KjXHHShh/doctor-strange-2-tv-ad-time-2.webp

"What....On....Earth?!" Peter gasped.

"I told you I was a Multiversal Traveler. This is how I do it. By creating these Star Portals between locations and or universes."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Thanks Peter. I might just take you up on that after a quick nap."

"Sure thing. Take as long as you need to rest up and then let me, or even all of us if you want, whenever you're ready to talk and we can sit down and talk all about it."

Carmella's smile returned and it lit up the already brightly lit hanger even more. "Thanks again, Peter. I'll definitely keep all that in mind. You're a sweetheart." She gestured to the others. "You're all great guys, really, just the best." Carmella complimented them and then she turned back around to face Chavez. "If it's alright with you? I could use a relaxing trip to the beach."

Chavez grinned. "Oh you've got it. One beach trip coming up!" She rubbed her hands and stepped forward. "You guys might want to step back. This is going to be...Flashy." She kissed her fist and got ready to punch open a Star Portal as the others stepped back. "Little further." They stepped back further.

America Chavez, in true over the top fashion, reared back her fist and swung it forward. Upon making contact with the air it resulted in a flash of bluish-white light and a loud BOOOOOOOMing noise echoed through the hanger and the light spread outward in a shining shimmering bluish-white star shaped portal in the air between the hanger they were currently in and the beach. The edges of the portal were glowing and shining with energy with clouds of whispy light that crackled with energy around it.

"What....On....Earth?!" Peter gasped.

"I told you I was a Multiversal Traveler. This is how I do it. By creating these Star Portals between locations and or universes."

"Portals usually work by stretching a wormhole, a shortcut in space-time, between them, which allows them to send and receive any object or person passing through. But they could also create a tear in the space-time continuum, through which objects can “fall”. Such a tear would not really be a tunnel, but more of a glitch in the matrix. Or they can all lead to an intermediary plane of existence which is separate from our space-time and which serves as a relay. In that case, there is no movement through space (or hyperspace, or whatever) but a removal from normal existence into a preternatural ether, and a reinsertion at another point. The topology is such that by traveling through a wormhole you can arrive to a destination faster than going in the standard direct route." Reed explained. "Essentially, she's creating a tunnel between two sheets of space that can be used to unite places on different worlds to an apparent single construction."

"Between locations, dimensions and universes!" She repeated proudly.

"Actually, I have a theory that  all powers have elements of Space Time Warping but I can explain that later. Carmella will you be needing anything for your trip?"

"Nah I'll be fine. I'll contact Chavez when I'm ready to come back. I just need time to meditate and relax until my inner demon is back under control."

"Well we hope you enjoy your trip. Please let us know if anything comes up." Susan asked her.

"Thanks Sue. I will." She hugged her and stepped back. "As for the rest of you? Enjoy the grand tour! This place is amazing! You'll love it here. There are so many cool people!" Carmella assured them and bowed.

They bowed back and Carmella walked through the portal and it closed behind her. "Have fun your highness." Chavez told her and then she looked back at her new friends. "America Chavez of the Utopian Parallel at your service!"

"The Utopian what now?"

"A realm outside conventional time and space formed from the “unbinding of magic” by the multidimensional messiah Demiurge. I'll tell you all about it later after the tour. Trust me it's going to be the coolest thing ever. For now, lets get out of this hanger and show you how awesome this place really is!"

"That is seriously cool. Please lead the way guys. This is going to be awesome." Peter told them.

"Shall we lead them on Scott?"

"Lets go Jean." Scott replied with a smile and walked out with her and the others. On the way out though Peter looked back at Agent May.

"Don't worry Peter. We'll talk later. Go. Have fun."

"Thanks Melinda." Peter told her sincerely and followed the others.

Agent Melinda May waved goodbye and sat down. This would be good for Peter. Let him meet a whole facility full of Little Superheroes. It would be exactly the thing to lift his spirits. They could discuss the role the Stones played in everything later.

"Shouldn't you tell him about what's going on here?" Clint asked her while he walked up and sat down next to Melinda.

"I will. Later. But...come on. He's been through a lot. Let him be a kid for a while."

Fred meanwhile followed after the SHIELD Agent pair while humming Stand Up by The Prodigies as he did so. He paused only when the sound of Chavez's portal opening echoed down the hallways. "Woah! What was that?"

"Heh, sounds like Miss America is showing off again."  Agent Sean Fallon noted.

"She can create portals. It's actually really cool to see." Agent Felicia Brooks summarized.

https://i.postimg.cc/MKtvjk6W/816e0f8a984fcd19f45703c8277c4043.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dtscVTSv/ff1dffa112d21cb038ed9e6544cc8bce.jpg

"Well, dang, sounds like I missed something really cool." Fred noted. "Not a loss though. This whole place is just the coolest."

"Oh just wait until the real tour starts and you get to meet everyone." Agent Brookes assured him. "You haven't even the best we have to offer." They stopped at a door. "In here." The machine scanned her and the door slid to the side for them. The two Agents walked right in and Fred squeezed in behind him. His body sliding right through the walls of the doorway with ease, practically oozing his way in, while Felicia watched and then once he'd basically sloshed his way through he stood upright again and followed the two inside of the room. Sean opened up a case and pulled out a simple average size black t-shirt. "Here you go Fred. You'll be wearing this while on campus."

"Go ahead and take your shirt off." Felicia told him. "Don't worry about the other shirt. It's made of Unstable Molecules. You'll be able to stretch it out as much as necessary."

"Unstable? Is that even safe to wear?"

"Oh relax. The Fantastic Four weari them all the time. Reed can explain the science better but they're a synthetic material that can adapt to any environment while remaining resilient to intense heat, cold, density, pressure, all that jazz while mimicking the wearer's physical properties. You'll be able to stretch it to fit you perfectly while it remains comfortable and incredibly durable against attacks."

"Woah! Are you serious? That's amazing!"

"Yeah. Reed knows this guy down in Harlem, Luke Cage, you've probably heard of him, and Reed was able to provide him some Unstable Molecules Shirts to protect him from gunfire. Not that he needs it but Luke's saving a fortune on shirts now."

"Luke Cage? Hell yeah I've heard of him! Harlem's Hero right? Never met the guy but I've heard a lot about him." Fred replied while removing his shirt and the two agents turned around.

"That's the one. He's a really nice guy unless you're messing with Harlem or his Defender friends."

"The Defenders?"

"The name everyone came up with for their little team. Luke, Daredevil, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones."

"The alcoholic detective lady? She's a Superhero?"

"...Kind of." The two Agents replied at once.

There was a shuffling noise and Fred got the Unstable Molecule shirt on and it fit him perfectly! He pulled it down a bit to below his waist and looked himself over. "Wow. This actually feels really good!"

Fred meanwhile followed after the SHIELD Agent pair while humming Stand Up by The Prodigies as he did so. He paused only when the sound of Chavez's portal opening echoed down the hallways. "Woah! What was that?"

"Heh, sounds like Miss America is showing off again."  Agent Sean Fallon noted.

"She can create portals. It's actually really cool to see." Agent Felicia Brooks summarized.

https://i.postimg.cc/MKtvjk6W/816e0f8a984fcd19f45703c8277c4043.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dtscVTSv/ff1dffa112d21cb038ed9e6544cc8bce.jpg

"Well, dang, sounds like I missed something really cool." Fred noted. "Not a loss though. This whole place is just the coolest."

"Oh just wait until the real tour starts and you get to meet everyone." Agent Brookes assured him. "You haven't even the best we have to offer." They stopped at a door. "In here." The machine scanned her and the door slid to the side for them. The two Agents walked right in and Fred squeezed in behind him. His body sliding right through the walls of the doorway with ease, practically oozing his way in, while Felicia watched and then once he'd basically sloshed his way through he stood upright again and followed the two inside of the room. Sean opened up a case and pulled out a simple average size black t-shirt. "Here you go Fred. You'll be wearing this while on campus."

"Go ahead and take your shirt off." Felicia told him. "Don't worry about the other shirt. It's made of Unstable Molecules. You'll be able to stretch it out as much as necessary."

"Unstable? Is that even safe to wear?"

"Oh relax. The Fantastic Four weari them all the time. Reed can explain the science better but they're a synthetic material that can adapt to any environment while remaining resilient to intense heat, cold, density, pressure, all that jazz while mimicking the wearer's physical properties. You'll be able to stretch it to fit you perfectly while it remains comfortable and incredibly durable against attacks."

"Woah! Are you serious? That's amazing!"

"Yeah. Reed knows this guy down in Harlem, Luke Cage, you've probably heard of him, and Reed was able to provide him some Unstable Molecules Shirts to protect him from gunfire. Not that he needs it but Luke's saving a fortune on shirts now."

"Luke Cage? Hell yeah I've heard of him! Harlem's Hero right? Never met the guy but I've heard a lot about him." Fred replied while removing his shirt and the two agents turned around.

"That's the one. He's a really nice guy unless you're messing with Harlem or his Defender friends."

"The Defenders?"

"The name everyone came up with for their little team. Luke, Daredevil, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones."

"The alcoholic detective lady? She's a Superhero?"

"...Kind of." The two Agents replied at once.

There was a shuffling noise and Fred got the Unstable Molecule shirt on and it fit him perfectly! He pulled it down a bit to below his waist and looked himself over. "Wow. This actually feels really good!"

"That's Richards for you. The man is an absolute mad genius. SHIELD has already started incorporating the design into our new uniforms. Comfortable and durable. We'll be able to handle nearly anything."

"Uh what?" Fred blinked and pointed at their heads. "But your heads are still exposed."

"We have helmets, genius, and even when we don't?" Her suit tightened and the neck of the uniform slid up to grow up her neck and cover up her head and face leaving her eyes exposed before it then retracted. "We still have options."

"Oh now that's cool...but how do you breathe?"

"With our respiratory system generally. It's fancy cloth but it's still cloth and you can breathe through it."

"Oh. Okay that's cool. So, uh, what happens to my old shirt?"

"It will be washed and placed in a box to be handed back to you later. If you decide to sign up? It will be placed in your room but you will not be permitted to wear it on Campus or whenever you are representing the team. If not it will simply be handed back to you and you can do whatever."

"Alright well I'm already intending to sign up so I guess I'll put it away in a box then later. Cool. Thank you. I'll go meet up with the others again and rejoin the tour."

"Good to know. Sean will lead you back through the facility to the tour while I take care of this."

"Alright. Thanks." He waved and walked away with Sean while Felicia crinkled her nose and dropped his shirt into a box. "Yeah, definitely going to need some hand sanitizer after this..."

She threw a note on it to return it to Fred and then carried out to drop it off at laundry. Making sure to stop by the sanitizer dispenser on the way out.

"...So basically dreams are not just dreams. They're occasionally windows into alternative universes. Dreams illuminate events occurring in another universe. Any time you've had dreams of something weird and bizarre happening to you? Odds are it's happening to you somewhere in the Multiverse. See, now, I didn't use to dream, right? I still got all of the benefits from sleeping, but I didn't see the Multiverse in my sleep like people do. Until I left the Utopian Parallel. See, while I was there, I was outside of the Multiverse, but once I left it, I started leaving footprints in the Multiverse. As such, from that point on,  for everything that happened, every action I took or decided not to take, there were infinite other timelines — worlds, if we may — where something else took place. I started dreaming soon after I started touring the Multiverse, and sometimes I even met other versions of myself who were in situations I saw in my dreams, so I know it's true." Chavez explained to her friends. "What I'm getting at here then is that The Parallel is outside of the Conventional Multiverse and Dimensional Travel like mine is the only way in or out of it. If you remain there, you're a Unique who has no parallels in the Multiverse, but if you step outside of it, you're part of the Multiverse and your actions will create branching paths. Make sense?"

Peter meanwhile was walking upside down as he took all this in. "Actually, yeah, I've been studying theories just like since I, you know, came back. I read about Hugh Everett III who was one of the first to propose this theory. He was studying quantum mechanics in the 1950's and learned about the Copenhagen interpretation, which says that at the very, very smallest level — what we mean when we say quantum — matter exists not just as a particle and not just as a wave, but in all possible states at once (all of those states together is called its wave function; the phenomenon of existing in all of those states at once is called superposition). It also says that when you observe a quantum object, you break that superposition and it essentially “chooses” one state to be in. He also learned about the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, which says that because we affect a quantum object’s behavior through observation, we can never be completely certain where it is or what it’s doing at any given time. Everett understood these principles, but he took issue with one part: what if, instead of a quantum object “choosing” a state when you observe it — say, it becomes a particle instead of a wave — there was an actual split in the universe that created separate timelines? According to Everett’s theory, in this timeline, the object is a particle, but there’s another timeline where it’s a wave. Even more baffling, this implies that quantum phenomena aren’t the only things that split the universe into separate timelines. Leading to the theory about our actions causing branching paths like you explained."

"Soooo, wait, even the conversation we're having right now..." Toad started.

"Could go in infinitely different directions unless we were in a place that was outside of the conventional Multiverse." Chavez finished. "That's right."

"So, wait, every action?" Peter asked. "But...but then that would mean..."

https://i.imgur.com/0flzOZR.jpeg

Reed stopped and looked back up at Peter.

"....Chavez?" Peter asked her. "What...what would happen if...a massive cosmic catastrophe happened....not just in one timeline but an infinite number of them....more than once in each world?"

"Hmmm....welll....I guess if it's big enough to be considered cosmic then the results would be unpredictable but could result in crazy things happening. Why?"

"Yo is something wrong Peter?" Toad asked him.

Kate lowered her bow and looked up at him. "Peter what's up?"

"Are you okay?" Scott asked him.

Jean put her hands on her hips and looked Peter's mind with a quizzical expression as she watched Peter put everything together.

"Then...if normal actions can cause unpredictable events in an infinite number of worlds....if cosmic events could cause unpredictable events hypothetically affecting the past and future....then it stands to reason that affecting the past would leave footprints that would cause unpredictable events too...in an infinite number of ways....the gems were removed out of time..." Peter looked at Reed, Sue, Chavez, Toad, Scott, Jean and Kate and crossed his arms briefly before he suddenly pushed off of the ceiling, flipped over the group and landed in front of them. The eyes of his mask narrowing.

"Woah, Spidey, what's up man?" Toad asked him.

"Annnd here it is." Chavez quipped.

"Here's what?" Kate asked.

"I don't remember you." Peter realized.

"Peter..."

"I don't remember you. I should. I read the articles. I looked up the papers. I don't remember guys like Todd or Fred  or Scott or Jean or Chavez either, no offense guys, but if they've been around long enough to be recognized, someone in the Avengers would've known about them and this place....this place....it sprang up too fast. It's an entire school, an entire facility, a giant facility, and nobody knew about it? Someone would've known about it. Even if I wasn't in the loop, somebody would've commented on it....and I'm getting a headache just piecing all this together, and it's the second time that's happened, the first is when May talked to me about the Stones earlier, this doesn't add up. My Spider-Sense is going off. You're keeping something from us." Peter stood back up and stared them down. "What aren't you telling me?"

Reed held up his hands defensively. "Alright, alright, you caught us Peter. But we aren't being malevolent or trying to manipulate you or anything like that. We aren't like Quentin. We just wanted to give you the chance to hang around with kids your own age for a bit before we talked to you about the multiverse."

"What are you talking about?" Jean asked him.

"We're still piecing it together ourselves." Sue admitted. "But it all comes back to the events at The Avengers Facility. No, even before that, at Wakanda."

"We're going to take a bit of a detour to the lab." Reed told the group. "This is going to be a bit heavy."

OOC: Just as a notice the upcoming discussion in the lab is going to get a bit existential.  :|

We're going to take the tired old concept of retcons and make them scary.  :writing:

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"...So basically dreams are not just dreams. They're occasionally windows into alternative universes. Dreams illuminate events occurring in another universe. Any time you've had dreams of something weird and bizarre happening to you? Odds are it's happening to you somewhere in the Multiverse. See, now, I didn't use to dream, right? I still got all of the benefits from sleeping, but I didn't see the Multiverse in my sleep like people do. Until I left the Utopian Parallel. See, while I was there, I was outside of the Multiverse, but once I left it, I started leaving footprints in the Multiverse. As such, from that point on,  for everything that happened, every action I took or decided not to take, there were infinite other timelines — worlds, if we may — where something else took place. I started dreaming soon after I started touring the Multiverse, and sometimes I even met other versions of myself who were in situations I saw in my dreams, so I know it's true." Chavez explained to her friends. "What I'm getting at here then is that The Parallel is outside of the Conventional Multiverse and Dimensional Travel like mine is the only way in or out of it. If you remain there, you're a Unique who has no parallels in the Multiverse, but if you step outside of it, you're part of the Multiverse and your actions will create branching paths. Make sense?"

Peter meanwhile was walking upside down as he took all this in. "Actually, yeah, I've been studying theories just like since I, you know, came back. I read about Hugh Everett III who was one of the first to propose this theory. He was studying quantum mechanics in the 1950's and learned about the Copenhagen interpretation, which says that at the very, very smallest level — what we mean when we say quantum — matter exists not just as a particle and not just as a wave, but in all possible states at once (all of those states together is called its wave function; the phenomenon of existing in all of those states at once is called superposition). It also says that when you observe a quantum object, you break that superposition and it essentially “chooses” one state to be in. He also learned about the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, which says that because we affect a quantum object’s behavior through observation, we can never be completely certain where it is or what it’s doing at any given time. Everett understood these principles, but he took issue with one part: what if, instead of a quantum object “choosing” a state when you observe it — say, it becomes a particle instead of a wave — there was an actual split in the universe that created separate timelines? According to Everett’s theory, in this timeline, the object is a particle, but there’s another timeline where it’s a wave. Even more baffling, this implies that quantum phenomena aren’t the only things that split the universe into separate timelines. Leading to the theory about our actions causing branching paths like you explained."

"Soooo, wait, even the conversation we're having right now..." Toad started.

"Could go in infinitely different directions unless we were in a place that was outside of the conventional Multiverse." Chavez finished. "That's right."

"So, wait, every action?" Peter asked. "But...but then that would mean..."

Reed stopped and looked back up at Peter.

"....Chavez?" Peter asked her. "What...what would happen if...a massive cosmic catastrophe happened....not just in one timeline but an infinite number of them....more than once in each world?"

"Hmmm....welll....I guess if it's big enough to be considered cosmic then the results would be unpredictable but could result in crazy things happening. Why?"

"Yo is something wrong Peter?" Toad asked him.

Kate lowered her bow and looked up at him. "Peter what's up?"

"Are you okay?" Scott asked him.

Jean put her hands on her hips and looked Peter's mind with a quizzical expression as she watched Peter put everything together.

"Then...if normal actions can cause unpredictable events in an infinite number of worlds....if cosmic events could cause unpredictable events hypothetically affecting the past and future....then it stands to reason that affecting the past would leave footprints that would cause unpredictable events too...in an infinite number of ways....the gems were removed out of time..." Peter looked at Reed, Sue, Chavez, Toad, Scott, Jean and Kate and crossed his arms briefly before he suddenly pushed off of the ceiling, flipped over the group and landed in front of them. The eyes of his mask narrowing.

"Woah, Spidey, what's up man?" Toad asked him.

"Annnd here it is." Chavez quipped.

"Here's what?" Kate asked.

"I don't remember you." Peter realized.

"Peter..."

"I don't remember you. I should. I read the articles. I looked up the papers. I don't remember guys like Todd or Fred  or Scott or Jean or Chavez either, no offense guys, but if they've been around long enough to be recognized, someone in the Avengers would've known about them and this place....this place....it sprang up too fast. It's an entire school, an entire facility, a giant facility, and nobody knew about it? Someone would've known about it. Even if I wasn't in the loop, somebody would've commented on it....and I'm getting a headache just piecing all this together, and it's the second time that's happened, the first is when May talked to me about the Stones earlier, this doesn't add up. My Spider-Sense is going off. You're keeping something from us." Peter stood back up and stared them down. "What aren't you telling me?"

Reed held up his hands defensively. "Alright, alright, you caught us Peter. But we aren't being malevolent or trying to manipulate you or anything like that. We aren't like Quentin. We just wanted to give you the chance to hang around with kids your own age for a bit before we talked to you about the multiverse."

"What are you talking about?" Jean asked him.

"We're still piecing it together ourselves." Sue admitted. "But it all comes back to the events at The Avengers Facility. No, even before that, at Wakanda."

"We're going to take a bit of a detour to the lab." Reed told the group. "This is going to be a bit heavy."

"I guess I should get jumbo?"

"Please do. He deserves to hear this as well."

Chido. I'll meet you guys back in the lab." She saluted and punched open another portal and jumped through it to go grab Fred. The portal closed behind her.

"So is punching the air like that necessary?" Peter questioned.

"Nah. She's just extra." Jean assured Peter.

"Got it. Onward and forward then!"

The team proceeded towards the labs while Chavez jumped through a few portals to find her way to Fred who was walking the halls.

¡Buenas tardes,  El Monstruo Gelatinoso!" She greeted with a cocky smile. "Eres un poco gordo!"

"Right back atch'a!" Fred declared despite not entirely understanding what she said. Chavez's smile faltered a little but she kept it up.

Botellita de jerez, todo lo que digas será al revés.
'I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.'

(You win this round, Blob!)

"Right. Well. The tour has taken a slight detour. Everyone's going into Reed's lab so I'm here to portal us over there."

"Oh. Alright. Cool. Lead the way."

"Sure." She looked at his black shirt and nodded. "See now? That's a better change. You'll make a better impression if you show some class."

"Yyyyeeeaaaah but to be fair I didn't get a chance to change."

Chavez wanted to push it further but pushed it down. Now wasn't the time for that. They had a very important science lecture to attend. "We'll talk about it later. We have more important issues right now. You're going to want to be there." She punched the air again and created another portal to Reed's lab where the others were already gathered. "Come on then! It's time for another lesson!"

"Sweet." They walked through the portal into the most advanced science laboratory they'd ever seen! Fred was immediately blown away and Peter and Toad were already geeking out over everything inside!

"Oh man look at this place! This is so cool!" Peter exclaimed and jumped up to the ceiling, grabbed onto it and hung down from it to get a better look at everything. "Just look at this! Are there even computers or technology on this level out yet?"

"Normal computers weren't good enough for me so I specifically modified and upgraded all of my equipment. It's basically unrecognizable to modern technology utilized by civilians."

"Wouldn't that include Stark Tech?" Toad asked.

Reed just chuckled good naturedly and Sue nudged his arm.

Peter flipped down onto the floor. "I would absolutely love to hear more about all of this after we're done with the science lecture."

"And I would be delighted to explain Richards Tech after we're done with the lecture. On that note we would like to introduce all of you to The Professor."

A door slid open and an older gentleman dressed in a blue suit worn over a golden vest and tie over a white shirt rolled himself into the room. The Professor was 100% bald but he had a kind comforting face like a kindly parent and he radiated as much authority as Reed or Sue. The other kids stood up straight to welcome him so Peter, Toad and Fred did the same. The Professor wheeled himself over to the Scientists and turned his chair to face them all with a smile.

"Hello Professor!" They all greeted at once.

"Hello everyone. Peter, Fred, Toddi, it's a pleasure to meet you all in person. My name is Professor Charles Xavier."

https://i.postimg.cc/Zq9NG0VQ/dc5b4d66a020a0f62bc7c0d79ab7b2a9.jpg

"Hey everybody!"

"Thanks, X.L."

"Thanks Peter. I might just take you up on that."

"Sure thing. Take as long as you need to rest up. In fact...I wouldn't mind going with you." Peter offered and held out his hand. "I can tell you need a friend. Besides talking about things that bother you can really help you come to terms with them."

Carmella's smile returned and it lit up the already brightly lit hanger even more. "Thanks again, Peter. You're a sweetheart." She gestured to the others. "You're all great guys, really, just the best." Carmella complimented them and then she turned back around to face Chavez. "If it's alright with you? Peter and I could use a relaxing trip to the beach."

What....On....Earth?!" Peter gasped.

"Portals usually work by stretching a wormhole, a shortcut in space-time, between them, which allows them to send and receive any object or person passing through. But they could also create a tear in the space-time continuum, through which objects can “fall”. Such a tear would not really be a tunnel, but more of a glitch in the matrix. Or they can all lead to an intermediary plane of existence which is separate from our space-time and which serves as a relay. In that case, there is no movement through space (or hyperspace, or whatever) but a removal from normal existence into a preternatural ether, and a reinsertion at another point. The topology is such that by traveling through a wormhole you can arrive to a destination faster than going in the standard direct route." Reed explained. "Essentially, she's creating a tunnel between two sheets of space that can be used to unite places on different worlds to an apparent single construction."

"Actually, I have a theory that  all powers have elements of Space Time Warping but I can explain that later. Carmella will you be needing anything for your trip?"

"Nah I'll be fine. I'll contact Chavez when I'm ready to come back. I just need time to meditate and relax until my inner demon is back under control."

"Well we hope you enjoy your trip. Please let us know if anything comes up." Susan asked her.

"Thanks Sue. We will." She hugged her and stepped back. "As for the rest of you? Enjoy the grand tour! This place is amazing! You'll love it here. There are so many cool people!" Carmella assured them and bowed.

They bowed back and Carmella and Peter walked through the portal and it closed behind them. "Have fun your highness." Chavez told her and then she looked back at her new friends. "America Chavez of the Utopian Parallel at your service!"

The portal closed behind Peter and Carmella and they found themselves out on the beach.

Peter Parker could only count one time when he ventured into another dimension. Because of all the chaos going on, at the time, he has never had the opportunity to fully appreciate just how alien some of the dimensions are. Now he's standing on the beach, with his new Dhampir bff, observing the duel suns from a distance.

There are no words to just describe how breathtaking all of it is. Between this, the cool ocean breeze, and the water beneath his bare feet it has a certain calm tone to it.

"Ok, I'm going to ask a random question that just popped into my head just now. Who here is picturing the tune in the scene where Luke Skywalker is observing the duel suns on Tattooine in A New Hope?" Carmella asked

(Just for that reference you're now my BFF for life) Peter and Carmella chuckled at that question

"I'd never peg you as a Star Wars fan"

"Straight up. From the OG Trilogy to some of the Prequels. I was with the tv shows till Jacen turned evil"

Peter Parker shook his head. "I washed my hands of it when Mara Jade died."

"That world wasn't ready for her badassery anyway."

Pete was pleased to find Carmella in a better mood. It troubled him to see her in that manner of distress, which was why he opted to stay behind so he could help her in any way he could. The way he sees it, what would Uncle Ben do?

"BTW Carmella, if I said anything that would upset your roommate-"

Carmella waved it off. "You didn't and we're cool. She's chill now"

Carmella smiled to herself as she sat near the edge where the ocean waters reached the surface. Enjoying the feel of the waves making land and touching her feet a few moments before it returns to the sea. Between this and the cool breeze, she's feeling this was the relief she needed.

She sensed her Daemon near her. To an outsider it would resemble nothing more than Carmella's twin sister in a black bikini, laying on the sand next to her as it lets the tidal wave fully engulf her.  It was only projecting itself to Carmella however. Peter could not see it. Carmella is safe as the water only reached her waist. (What are you doing?)

"Reenacting a scene from the movie Creepshow." Carmella's Daemon responds in her mind.

(Weren't the characters buried from the neck up?) Carmella asked

"This is more fun" Her Daemon reasoned

(So I take it you're calm then?)

Her Daemon sits up, brushing her hair back before she folded her legs and relaxed with Carmella. "Sorry I snapped like that. It's just you were giving them vampire survival 101 and they just brushed it off as something that is cool and awe-inspiring"

(To be fair the vampires have themselves to blame for that one. They're the ones who convinced the human and mutant masses that they're rock stars or sex gods through a string of movies, tv shows, and novels.)

"They still could've took what you're saying seriously." Her Daemon said while picking up a pebble and throwing it across the ocean.

(I understand the reasoning behind your frustration but they weren't being disrespectful. Besides Peter and A.C.(America Chavez) were taking it seriously)

Carmella's Daemon snorted. "Fair but Pan is a Science Buff so of course, he would. And A.C.? I can understand that but she was also into something else besides your lesson"

(What are you talking about?)

"Don't be naïve. It doesn't suit you. I can sense her infatuation."

"Uhh Carmella?" Peter interjected. "Is someone there? And did you just toss that with telekinesis?"

Carmella laughed. "Sorry. Just having a chat with my partner."

OOC: YO EVERYONE! After a long discussion I decided to do a quick ninja retcon with Peter going with Carmella to the beach to build up on their characterization and make things flow better in the primary story. We'll catch back up to the main group later after a conversation between Carmella and Peter and another one of their friends.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Hey everybody!"

"Thanks, X.L."

"Thanks Peter. I might just take you up on that."

"Sure thing. Take as long as you need to rest up. In fact...I wouldn't mind going with you." Peter offered and held out his hand. "I can tell you need a friend. Besides talking about things that bother you can really help you come to terms with them."

Carmella's smile returned and it lit up the already brightly lit hanger even more. "Thanks again, Peter. You're a sweetheart." She gestured to the others. "You're all great guys, really, just the best." Carmella complimented them and then she turned back around to face Chavez. "If it's alright with you? Peter and I could use a relaxing trip to the beach."

What....On....Earth?!" Peter gasped.

"Thanks Sue. We will." She hugged her and stepped back. "As for the rest of you? Enjoy the grand tour! This place is amazing! You'll love it here. There are so many cool people!" Carmella assured them and bowed.

They bowed back and Carmella and Peter walked through the portal and it closed behind them. "Have fun your highness." Chavez told her and then she looked back at her new friends. "America Chavez of the Utopian Parallel at your service!"

The portal closed behind Peter and Carmella and they found themselves out on the beach.

Peter Parker could only count one time when he ventured into another dimension. Because of all the chaos going on, at the time, he has never had the opportunity to fully appreciate just how alien some of the dimensions are. Now he's standing on the beach, with his new Dhampir bff, observing the duel suns from a distance.

There are no words to just describe how breathtaking all of it is. Between this, the cool ocean breeze, and the water beneath his bare feet it has a certain calm tone to it.

"Ok, I'm going to ask a random question that just popped into my head just now. Who here is picturing the tune in the scene where Luke Skywalker is observing the duel suns on Tattooine in A New Hope?" Carmella asked

(Just for that reference you're now my BFF for life) Peter and Carmella chuckled at that question

"I'd never peg you as a Star Wars fan"

"Straight up. From the OG Trilogy to some of the Prequels. I was with the tv shows till Jacen turned evil"

Peter Parker shook his head. "I washed my hands of it when Mara Jade died."

"That world wasn't ready for her badassery anyway."

Pete was pleased to find Carmella in a better mood. It troubled him to see her in that manner of distress, which was why he opted to stay behind so he could help her in any way he could. The way he sees it, what would Uncle Ben do?

"BTW Carmella, if I said anything that would upset your roommate-"

Carmella waved it off. "You didn't and we're cool. She's chill now"

Carmella smiled to herself as she sat near the edge where the ocean waters reached the surface. Enjoying the feel of the waves making land and touching her feet a few moments before it returns to the sea. Between this and the cool breeze, she's feeling this was the relief she needed.

She sensed her Daemon near her. To an outsider it would resemble nothing more than Carmella's twin sister in a black bikini, laying on the sand next to her as it lets the tidal wave fully engulf her.  It was only projecting itself to Carmella however. Peter could not see it. Carmella is safe as the water only reached her waist. (What are you doing?)

"Reenacting a scene from the movie Creepshow." Carmella's Daemon responds in her mind.

(Weren't the characters buried from the neck up?) Carmella asked

"This is more fun" Her Daemon reasoned

(So I take it you're calm then?)

Her Daemon sits up, brushing her hair back before she folded her legs and relaxed with Carmella. "Sorry I snapped like that. It's just you were giving them vampire survival 101 and they just brushed it off as something that is cool and awe-inspiring"

(To be fair the vampires have themselves to blame for that one. They're the ones who convinced the human and mutant masses that they're rock stars or sex gods through a string of movies, tv shows, and novels.)

"They still could've took what you're saying seriously." Her Daemon said while picking up a pebble and throwing it across the ocean.

(I understand the reasoning behind your frustration but they weren't being disrespectful. Besides Peter and A.C.(America Chavez) were taking it seriously)

Carmella's Daemon snorted. "Fair but Pan is a Science Buff so of course, he would. And A.C.? I can understand that but she was also into something else besides your lesson"

(What are you talking about?)

"Don't be naïve. It doesn't suit you. I can sense her infatuation."

"Uhh Carmella?" Peter interjected. "Is someone there? And did you just toss that with telekinesis?"

Carmella laughed. "Sorry. Just having a chat with my partner."

"And yes, I did use some telekinesis there. Well, my partner did. It's a balancing act between us. Ideally, you don't want to completely push down your Inner Demon, that will just cause conflict between you, and letting the Demon have free reign isn't ideal either. You need to achieve balance and find a middle ground that you can both be comfortable with. The two of us are still working on some things but we're more or less balanced to the point we can talk things out."

"Oh. That's actually really interesting. You must have phenomenal willpower to be able to handle having a literal demon living with you while still training to become a Superhero. You're incredible." Peter informed her sincerely.

"Thanks Peter. That means a lot."

"You're welcome." Peter walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey, so, if you don't mind me asking, like, what kind of Demon are we talking about?"

(Hey! Hey! Tell him I'm a Cenobite!)

"Ever seen Naruto? He's like the Fox Demon." Carmella joked.

(HEY!)

"Although if I had to be real about it, he's a lot like something from Doom. Just as a Psionic Entity rather than a Physical Beast."

(I'll allow it.)

"So cool. I thought I'd seen everything up until now but the world is just so much bigger than I thought." There was something nagging at the back of Peter's mind and he felt the headache from before starting to creep back but he ignored it for now. Carmella needed someone to talk to and that's what Peter was there for. He could sort out whatever was bugging him later. ""So where'd you train anyway? Before you joined the Young Avengers."

"When I was a kid my mom taught me martial arts" Carmella explained, reflecting back to the home she, Loretto, and her mother stayed in her mom's hometown a while back.

He didn't notice it at first but the moment she mentioned her mother Peter start to piece it all together. From her facial features, right down to her mannerisms. Then he came to the correct conclusion. "Oh man! Your mom is Silver Hawk!"

Carmella smiled proudly and nods.

"OMG OMG I cant believe it! Say...when things calm down would it be cool if I could have her autograph?" Peter asked bashfully

Carmella's eyes widened, then a smile came to her. "Dude, if I weren't into ladies I'd hug you right now. You're like the first teen to mention my mom without going on about how hot she is. I mean the first few times are cute but afterwards you just want to tell them to shut the fuck up"

Peter laughed, "Tell me about it. I get that regarding Aunt May"

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

"When I was a kid my mom taught me martial arts" Carmella explained, reflecting back to the home she, Loretto, and her mother stayed in her mom's hometown a while back.

He didn't notice it at first but the moment she mentioned her mother Peter start to piece it all together. From her facial features, right down to her mannerisms. Then he came to the correct conclusion. "Oh man! Your mom is Silver Hawk!"

Carmella smiled proudly and nods.

"OMG OMG I cant believe it! Say...when things calm down would it be cool if I could have her autograph?" Peter asked bashfully

Carmella's eyes widened, then a smile came to her. "Dude, if I weren't into ladies I'd hug you right now. You're like the first teen to mention my mom without going on about how hot she is. I mean the first few times are cute but afterwards you just want to tell them to shut the fuck up"

Peter laughed, "Tell me about it. I get that regarding Aunt May"

(You know. You could always soak your clothes in their blood.)

(Not unless they force my hand. I have plenty of options before I drift over to killing. Jedi Mind Tricks do the job just fine thank you very much.)

"Drives you up the wall doesn't it?"

"All the time! Hearing it at school is bad enough. But then I had to hear it when we went out! You have no idea how tempting it was to web people's mouths shut!" He joked. "But, you know how it is: With Great Power There Must Also Come Great Responsibility."

"An excellent philosophy. Both for life and superheroics. You're a good man, Peter."

"Thanks Carm. Does your mom have powers? I know she's a Master Martial Artist, everyone says she's at least as good as Cap or Widow were, but I wasn't able to find explicit footage of her using powers."

"Actually yeah. But not in the traditional mutation sense. My mother utilizes Chi. She acquired the power to manipulate the flow of latent energy that is present in the physical body through training to enhance her physiology, imbuing her physical condition with chi to empower herself to reach higher levels of the highest level of her bodies potential." 

"Ohhhh. So that explains it. She was doing superhuman things I just couldn't see it."

"Yeah, Mom has some fancier tricks that she taught me but we generally don't use them unless we're facing a serious threat."

"Cool...hey wait a second! Doesn't the Iron Fist have a power like that?"

"The Immortal Iron Fist, Champion Of Kun-Lun, does indeed utilize the Chi of the Dragon Shou-Lao to enhance his body and harden his fist like a thing unto iron, yes. The Chaste and Shang-Chi do something similar with their skills."

Peter blinked. "The who and what?"

Carmella laughed. "Ohhh man, Peter, the world is sooo much bigger than you know! It'll take a long time to explain it all so I'll give you a summary: Kun-Lun is basically Kung-Fu Heaven, a a mystical lost city located in a pocket dimension, The Chaste is a faction from there dedicated to opposing a ninja cult called The Hand, and Shang-Chi is an MI6 Agent and son of Zheng Zu. Their drama is another kettle of fish all together but his skills are legit. Explaining them and the other guys would take all day though."

"Wow. That's amazing. Can you show me? The Chi Power I mean?"

(Hey, Carmella, do the thing!) Her Daemon encouraged her

(Wait...you mean.)

(Oh shit yeah!)

(IDK. A little Otaku wouldn't you think?)

(Trust me, he'd flip the fuck out)

"Since you've asked nicely" Carmella smiled at Peter. She centered herself and concentrates. Your mind and spirit must be in complete unison, performing chi while unbalanced doesn't produce any good result.

Peter can feel the winds picking up while Carmella positions herself, staring at the waters before her. She took one last deep breath.  Peter balanced himself, thanks to training from Black Widow he learned to find his center during situations like this. The winds swirled around Carmella and she crouched her legs down a little. She positions her hands like she's holding a ball and pulls it back.

Most of the wind currents swirled within her hand and soon turned into a form of spiral energy that gradually grows in size within the palms of her hands.

"KAAAAAA...MEEEE...HAAA...MEEE...HAAAAAA!" She fires a massive chi blast at the water. Peter watched in awe as the ocean parted like The Red Sea as the chi blast shot through it. Carmella quickly snatched him up and flies him in the air as her dragon-like wings extended.

As Carmella holds him in mid-air, Peter looks down at the breathtaking display there's the logical part of him that wants to view this with a scientific mindset but then there's the other part of him that is like

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

(Hey, Carmella, do the thing!) Her Daemon encouraged her

(Wait...you mean.)

(Oh shit yeah!)

(IDK. A little Otaku wouldn't you think?)

(Trust me, he'd flip the fuck out)

"Since you've asked nicely" Carmella smiled at Peter. She centered herself and concentrates. Your mind and spirit must be in complete unison, performing chi while unbalanced doesn't produce any good result.

Peter can feel the winds picking up while Carmella positions herself, staring at the waters before her. She took one last deep breath.  Peter balanced himself, thanks to training from Black Widow he learned to find his center during situations like this. The winds swirled around Carmella and she crouched her legs down a little. She positions her hands like she's holding a ball and pulls it back.

Most of the wind currents swirled within her hand and soon turned into a form of spiral energy that gradually grows in size within the palms of her hands.

"KAAAAAA...MEEEE...HAAA...MEEE...HAAAAAA!" She fires a massive chi blast at the water. Peter watched in awe as the ocean parted like The Red Sea as the chi blast shot through it. Carmella quickly snatched him up and flies him in the air as her dragon-like wings extended.

As Carmella holds him in mid-air, Peter looks down at the breathtaking display there's the logical part of him that wants to view this with a scientific mindset but then there's the other part of him that is like

"WOOOOAAAAH-HOOOOO! THAT IS AMAZING! WOAH! UNREAL! COMPLETELY AMAZING! ARE YOU FLYING? ARE THOSE DRAGON WINGS?! WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" Peter shouted up at her in between bouts of laughter over how much fun he was having while spreading his arms out.

(Told you he'd like it!)

(And you were right again!) "How do you like this Peter? Is it everything you wanted? Having fun?" She asked eagerly.

"The time of my life! Beck's lameo illusions have got nothing on how cool this is!"

"Fancy CGI And Special Effects have nothing on the real deal, Spider-Bro, and yes the Dragon Wings are real too!"

"So what's the story with those? Wouldn't a Vampire have Bat-wings?"

"Ohhh that's a longer story but lets just say it's a matter of lineage." Carmella told him with a smile. She couldn't help it. Peter's joy was infectious. She was glad he came with her. She has having a lot of fun out here hanging out with Spider-Boy.

"Ahhh, got it, cool, cool. I won't push. You can tell me all about it when you're ready."

"Thanks man. I do have a question for you though."

"Shoot."

"Well, first of all, what the heck was with Fred's shirt?"

"Maaaaan I don't even know. I just met the guy today. I have a feeling that he's an okay guy, he and Todd did save all those people, but he might just be ignorant."

"Well...yeah that just about makes sense. Rest assured though he's going to be in for a roasting for a while for that."

"That's fair. Any other questions?"

"Yeah, what IS your webbing?" Carmella questioned.

Peter chuckled. "I get that a lot. I'll draw up some formulas in the sand when we get back. It's all mad science really."

Speaking of Fred!

Back at the mansion, Fred blinked and then rubbed the back of his head. "Huh"

"What?" Todd asked

"IDK it's just, don't you get the feeling as we've just missed out on something awesome?" Fred said

"We're in a world filled with Supers big guys, that feeling is pretty common." America Chavez pats him on the arm assuringly, "Which reminds me, don't you think we should check up on Pete and Carmella"

"Mr. Richards mentioned that he already got someone checking in on them as we speak so it's cool" Fred assured

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Speaking of Fred!

Back at the mansion, Fred blinked and then rubbed the back of his head. "Huh"

"What?" Todd asked

"IDK it's just, don't you get the feeling as we've just missed out on something awesome?" Fred said

"We're in a world filled with Supers big guys, that feeling is pretty common." America Chavez pats him on the arm assuringly, "Which reminds me, don't you think we should check up on Pete and Carmella"

"Mr. Richards mentioned that he already got someone checking in on them as we speak so it's cool" Fred assured

"That's good to know. Honestly, Peter going with her was probably the best decision. He's a good kid, he's freaking Spider-Man after all, and I know he'll be able to help Carm out. Sometimes all you need is just someone to talk to."

"We've only met Peter personally today but he's a cool guy." Fred agreed.

"Anybody who can run with the Avengers and fight alien armies generally has to be." Toad added. As they started walking towards Facility Lounge A Toad shuddered and slumped down and held onto the back of Fred's shirt. "Uhhh...g-guys...did...did someone turn off the heat?"

Chavez rubbed her arms. "Heh. I guess she's showing off again."

"Who is?" Fred asked. Apparently unaffected by the current temperature drop through his durability and massive size.

"Brace yourselves boys. You're about to meet a Goddess."

Fred and Toad soon saw who they were talking about when they saw the White Haired African Goddess waiting for them outside of the lounge where they'd be meeting the others. Fred's eyes went wide and Toad's jaw dropped. Standing at 6'1 without her heels and with an absolutely beautiful gorgeous Amazonian figure with her snow white hair tumbling down her face and down the back of her fancy dress. The dress leaves her shoulders mostly uncovered and flows down into a modest round neckline. It's a tight fit which adds to the grace and elegance of the dress. Her arms have been covered to just above her elbows. The sleeves broaden towards the bottom and playfully accentuate her skin. The dress' waist is narrow, but it's a comfortable fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and is tied on one side. Below the waist the dress widens and has several asymmetric layers towards the bottom. The dress reaches all the way down to her feet and is longer at the sides and back of the dress. She's wearing stilettos, a strange, yet seemingly perfect choice. To top it all off she's wearing an ornate necklace and small jeweled earrings.

https://i.postimg.cc/x1SycGkp/5e70ce2569b2ad211751460e4e82f0ac.jpg

"Hello Gentlemen. Welcome to the team. My name is Ororo Munroe but feel free to call me Storm."

After their flying trip ended Carmella flew back to the shore with Peter and after they sat their laughing for a bit Peter got to work on drawing up the formula in the sand with a stick. "So, really, what it all comes down to is that most of the molecules are organic derived molecules. The protein in dragline silk is fibroin (Mr 200,000-300,000) which is a combination of the proteins spidroin 1 and spidroin 2. The exact composition of these proteins depends on factors including species and diet. Fibroin consists of approximately 42% glycine (CH2-COOH) and 25% alanine (C3H7NO2) as the major amino acids. With this in mind my original formula took all of this into account along with adhesives from a carpet or tiling installer, foaming agents as the string exited their storage cartridge, and microfibers to make the web, well, stringy! I worked in a few more things to a compressed, highly fiberous glue like material that expands and semi-solidifies upon exposure to air." Peter summarized. "Of course, I've upgraded and modified it over the years as I continued to work on it."

Carmella took a photo with her phone and saved it. "OH man this is so cool! You should totally show your work to Reed! I'm sure he'd love to swap notes with you!"

"Yeah I think I'll take you up on that offer." Peter replied as he sat back down. "This has been a lot of fun Carmella. Thank you. I think we both needed this."

"Sometimes...all you need is to make a new friend and spend time with them, right?"

"Yeah. So. Besties?" Peter asked and offered his hand.

"Best Besties." Carmella replied and shook his hand. Upon contact though freaking Rock Music started playing in the air out of nowhere! Peter and Carmella both jumped to their feet.

"Back-to-back!" Peter told her and they backed up against each other.

"Where's that coming from? There aren't any Stereos here!"

"Is somebody coming in with a ship?"

The clouds rushed overhead. The wind began to roar and howl. The waves crashed upon the beach and the water began flying up into the sky as a progressively brighter red light began shining in the sky. Energy crackled around it as it grew brighter and brighter and began taking human form! Peter flexed and his suit covered his clothes again. He aimed his webshooters up at whatever was coming. Carmella smiled and prepared herself. That was until the light suddenly died down and revealed exactly who their vistor was.

Peter's suit retracted and Carmella just laughed and put her hands on her hips. "Oh. OF COURSE she'd want to make an entrance like that!" She commented as The Scarlet Witch began descending towards them and everything calmed down again.

"Sorry guys. Couldn't help myself."

https://i.postimg.cc/GmkKQgw1/51653d0314d447f2bc71b1aac15e83e1.jpg

The Dhampir laughed, amused by Wanda's captivating entrance. She fist-bumped The Witch before complementing, "Tone-Man would've applauded that entrance Red. I take it the Doc sent you?"

"Yup. He wanted to see how you guys are holding up and, from the looks of things, you're holding up just fine." Wanda said

Carmella did feel a little guilty over that freakout earlier. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I just needed a place to clear my head and work things out with my roommate you know"

Wanda placed both hands on her shoulders, "Trust me, girl. I've been there. But if there's one thing I've learned it's that you don't have to fight these kinds of battles by yourself. True strength comes from a solid support network"

"Oh I know. Chavez and Pete here have done a rather commendable job on that front" Carmella commented

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

The Dhampir laughed, amused by Wanda's captivating entrance. She fist-bumped The Witch before complementing, "Tone-Man would've applauded that entrance Red. I take it the Doc sent you?"

"Yup. He wanted to see how you guys are holding up and, from the looks of things, you're holding up just fine." Wanda said

Carmella did feel a little guilty over that freakout earlier. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I just needed a place to clear my head and work things out with my roommate you know"

Wanda placed both hands on her shoulders, "Trust me, girl. I've been there. But if there's one thing I've learned it's that you don't have to fight these kinds of battles by yourself. True strength comes from a solid support network"

"Oh I know. Chavez and Pete here have done a rather commendable job on that front" Carmella commented

"I'm glad to hear that. Stick with your friends and loved ones and they won't steer you wrong." Wanda assured her. "With a Super Support Network like this? You'll always have friends who can pick you up when you fall. So long as you willing to do the same for them."

"Always, Wanda. Always."

"Hey there Scarlet!" Peter greeted her. "You're looking cool! How have you been?"

"Hello Peter." She greeted him with a gentle sisterly hug that Peter returned. "I heard about that nonsense with Quentin. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

They parted and Peter brushed off the memories of Mysterio's madness. "Thanks but it's cool. That guy was a clown and a fraud. A showbiz phony from Vegas. You guys are the real magicians and the genuine articles will always be better than the wannabes."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"That's good to know. Honestly, Peter going with her was probably the best decision. He's a good kid, he's freaking Spider-Man after all, and I know he'll be able to help Carm out. Sometimes all you need is just someone to talk to."

"We've only met Peter personally today but he's a cool guy." Fred agreed.

"Anybody who can run with the Avengers and fight alien armies generally has to be." Toad added. As they started walking towards Facility Lounge A Toad shuddered and slumped down and held onto the back of Fred's shirt. "Uhhh...g-guys...did...did someone turn off the heat?"

Chavez rubbed her arms. "Heh. I guess she's showing off again."

"Who is?" Fred asked. Apparently unaffected by the current temperature drop through his durability and massive size.

"Brace yourselves boys. You're about to meet a Goddess."

Fred and Toad soon saw who they were talking about when they saw the White Haired African Goddess waiting for them outside of the lounge where they'd be meeting the others. Fred's eyes went wide and Toad's jaw dropped. Standing at 6'1 without her heels and with an absolutely beautiful gorgeous Amazonian figure with her snow white hair tumbling down her face and down the back of her fancy dress. The dress leaves her shoulders mostly uncovered and flows down into a modest round neckline. It's a tight fit which adds to the grace and elegance of the dress. Her arms have been covered to just above her elbows. The sleeves broaden towards the bottom and playfully accentuate her skin. The dress' waist is narrow, but it's a comfortable fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and is tied on one side. Below the waist the dress widens and has several asymmetric layers towards the bottom. The dress reaches all the way down to her feet and is longer at the sides and back of the dress. She's wearing stilettos, a strange, yet seemingly perfect choice. To top it all off she's wearing an ornate necklace and small jeweled earrings.

"Hello Gentlemen. Welcome to the team. My name is Ororo Munroe but feel free to call me Storm."

(Sweet Jesus this place is awesome!) Fred declared internally. "Hello Ororo." He greeted and offered his hand. "It's really nice to be here. I'm Fred."

(I am freezing but somehow this place just warmed up considerably.) Toad declared internally as well. "I'm...I'm Toddi. Friends call me Todd or Toad usually. Storm's a cool name too. Are...are you doing this to the temperature?"

"A pleasure to meet you both. We're always accepting of potential new heroes." Ororo replied while shaking Fred's hand and then Toad's and then she began warming the hallway back up again and Toad visibly relaxed. "Apologies. But I'm not above showing off my Meteorokinesis abilities to break the ice so to speak."

"Meteorokinesis?" Toad asked.

"Is that like weather powers?" Fred guessed.

"Correct. My power allows me to mentally control conditions in the atmosphere at will, resulting in the change of weather movement and patterns or the formation of abnormal, abrupt and unexpected weather conditions. I utilize exotic nodules to introduce energy into the atmosphere that rapidly ionizes air molecules, thus allowing me to control air currents and heat. Using a complex process of heated air currents, I can alter the local weather through an accelerated form of “cloud seeding;” changing the precipitation and condensation of her environment to alter its dynamics. I can create localized funnels of pressure and heat to craft small but powerful tornadoes, allowing me to hover in the air, and shift the density of the local atmosphere to construct chains of small cumulonimbus clouds, which generate dry lightning. Layering these chains into specific patterns allows me to accurately direct the lighting bolts for precision strikes and so on."

"Basically mental control over the weather. She's a Goddess after all."

"A Goddess?" The pair asked in amazement.

"Only in name I assure you. What I actually am is a Mutant just like you."

"We're Mutants?" Fred asked.

"Well that explains a few things." Toad admitted.

"I see we have a lot to educate you both on. Please come inside to the lounge and get acquaintted with the others. I'm sure that meeting other Superhumans like yourselves will help put you at ease."

"Yeah that sounds cool. Uhhh should we call Peter?"

"Peter's busy bonding with royalty right now, gota, and we've got a friend heading over there to check on them now. They'll be fine I assure you." Chavez reminded him. "Carmella needs her friends right now and I think the three of them could use a Beach Day. Once they're all feeling better they'll return on their own. Come on. The others are inside."

"Goda?" Fred asked referring to the cheese.

"Gota."

"Gota. Huh. Alright. Whatever floats your goat."

Chavez:  :disappointed:

Ororo just smiled at their antics and opened the door to the lounge so they could meet the other students.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

(Sweet Jesus this place is awesome!) Fred declared internally. "Hello Ororo." He greeted and offered his hand. "It's really nice to be here. I'm Fred."

(I am freezing but somehow this place just warmed up considerably.) Toad declared internally as well. "I'm...I'm Toddi. Friends call me Todd or Toad usually. Storm's a cool name too. Are...are you doing this to the temperature?"

"A pleasure to meet you both. We're always accepting of potential new heroes." Ororo replied while shaking Fred's hand and then Toad's and then she began warming the hallway back up again and Toad visibly relaxed. "Apologies. But I'm not above showing off my Meteorokinesis abilities to break the ice so to speak."

"Meteorokinesis?" Toad asked.

"Is that like weather powers?" Fred guessed.

"Correct. My power allows me to mentally control conditions in the atmosphere at will, resulting in the change of weather movement and patterns or the formation of abnormal, abrupt and unexpected weather conditions. I utilize exotic nodules to introduce energy into the atmosphere that rapidly ionizes air molecules, thus allowing me to control air currents and heat. Using a complex process of heated air currents, I can alter the local weather through an accelerated form of “cloud seeding;” changing the precipitation and condensation of her environment to alter its dynamics. I can create localized funnels of pressure and heat to craft small but powerful tornadoes, allowing me to hover in the air, and shift the density of the local atmosphere to construct chains of small cumulonimbus clouds, which generate dry lightning. Layering these chains into specific patterns allows me to accurately direct the lighting bolts for precision strikes and so on."

"Basically mental control over the weather. She's a Goddess after all."

"A Goddess?" The pair asked in amazement.

"Only in name I assure you. What I actually am is a Mutant just like you."

"We're Mutants?" Fred asked.

"Well that explains a few things." Toad admitted.

"I see we have a lot to educate you both on. Please come inside to the lounge and get acquaintted with the others. I'm sure that meeting other Superhumans like yourselves will help put you at ease."

"Yeah that sounds cool. Uhhh should we call Peter?"

"Peter's busy bonding with royalty right now, gota, and we've got a friend heading over there to check on them now. They'll be fine I assure you." Chavez reminded him. "Carmella needs her friends right now and I think the three of them could use a Beach Day. Once they're all feeling better they'll return on their own. Come on. The others are inside."

"Goda?" Fred asked referring to the cheese.

"Gota."

"Gota. Huh. Alright. Whatever floats your goat."

Chavez:  

Ororo just smiled at their antics and opened the door to the lounge so they could meet the other students.

Lounge A was massive! It was like stepping into large sprawling of dorm room and it was designed like a high-class hotel room!  It was like the top floor of Stark Tower, or The Avengers Tower depending on how you want to view it, was turned into a high class living room! There were accommodations everywhere, pure comfort, vending machines, a 70 Inch Plasma TV, Computer Stations, Book Shelves, DVD Shelves, Vending Machines and More! The room also had multiple young heroes just generally hanging out around the room. Scott and Jean were already here as was Kate but they didn't recognize the others.

https://i.imgur.com/l56aZNu.jpeg

https://i.postimg.cc/Fsy8Q68S/267eea5b02e15ec8c4d5856795a159ed.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/1RrRvvBW/Ice-Girl-Bobby.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Rhcs43sm/810927012ef6c2111f2e72f95a9d987e.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/wvYDHwSt/94fb8dfa767ec7ff8421d5242dddd4ff.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/RVpfqSkx/4eb94f3f944a3019817dbed3d66743df.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/yd6YF9RQ/d23e9ab6706484ba42aed61804d1d840.jpg

One of the students, a young punk with slicked back blonde hair looked at Blob and Toad and turned his head to stifle his laughter only for the blue haired girl dressed in a blue clothing with furred light blue gloves on to ruffle his hair, leaving a trail of ice on his previously awesome hair. The punk grumbled and popped open his lighter. The usual flame you'd expect leaped to his hand and spread into a small flame that he used to slick back his hair and clear away the ice. There was another girl there with black tights, a yellow trenchcoat on her back and pink shades on over her eyes who hadn't noticed them yet though due to rocking out on her headphones and chewing bubblegum until a girl in a purple costume that slightly resembled Ant-Man's poked her on the shoulder to get her attention and pointed at the new arrivals. She pulled down her shades and looked them over while continuing to chew her gum. Another girl was dressed in a white tiger shirt and pants with black stripes and she was practicing martial arts against a punching bag away from the others. A golden tiger medallion shining around her neck as she continued to train. She eventually gave the punching bag a final punch that caused it to fly backwards up at an angle and then she turned around to face Blob, Toad and Oror and waved to them while holding a hand out to stop the punching bag cold when it swung back down. There was another girl, a redhead, who was calmly observing them while her wolf-like tail wagged rapidly. Her red wolf ears wiggled as well. So apparently she was part wolf. The last guy in the group was a young muscular guy who didn't look too amazing on the surface but the moment that Ororo introduced them he stood right up and greeted the pair.

"HI THERE NEW GUYS WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" He shouted out so loud that it shook the room a little and forced everyone except for the heapdhones girl who was able to block it out a little. The wolf girl growled and ducked down while covering her ears. "Awright watch it banshee! ye'r nae th' ainlie body 'ere! caw doon th' volume a bawherr!" 

"Whoops! Sorry Rahne! Sorry everyone! Oi jist loike ter make a gran' polite first impression!" Banshee replied with a sheepish apology.

Before they could gather their wits and figure out just who these two were another girl poked her head into the room. From the ceiling. As in the upper half of her body passed through the ceiling and she was left hanging there while letting her arms and chocolate brown ponytail dangle downwards. "Hey guys what's everyone yelling about?" Shadowcast asked them.

https://i.postimg.cc/BnmRbV3V/839b9942d38d521cf52c2c5574ec971a.jpg

You are here » World of Paragons » Marvelous » The New Generation Of Heroes: The Extraordinary Gifted Young Avengers