World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Marvelous » A Different Kind of Sparring Session

A Different Kind of Sparring Session

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Remember the sparring session between Tony and Natasha? The same scenario applies but what if a certain Silver Hawk decides to put Natasha's skills to the test :glasses:

Izumi Quan Sun's eyes never left the redhead from across the ring, as she and Happy were helping up Tony. "Just an FYI L, I would've had a shot if it were a serious competition," Tony says to Izumi as he's helped to his feet. Happy kept him at a steady pace as both he and Izumi noticed he was still in spaghetti legs mode.
Note: L is short for Legs. A pet name that Tony gives Izumi. Whenever he has a close bond with someone they're awarded a pet name from him.

"I've noticed, Sir." Izumi commented, she lets Happy take care of Boss Man and placed her hands in the pockets of her workout pants. "Not bad, Comrade. How about an opponent that's inside your weight class?"

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/001b/59/03/2/t540982.png

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Izumi Quan Sun's eyes never left the redhead from across the ring, as she and Happy were helping up Tony. "Just an FYI L, I would've had a shot if it were a serious competition," Tony says to Izumi as he's helped to his feet. Happy kept him at a steady pace as both he and Izumi noticed he was still in spaghetti legs mode.

Note: L is short for Legs. A pet name that Tony gives Izumi. Whenever he has a close bond with someone they're awarded a pet name from him.

"I've noticed, Sir." Izumi commented, she lets Happy take care of Boss Man and placed her hands in the pockets of her workout pants. "Not bad, Comrade. How about an opponent that's inside your weight class?"

Natasha smiled and leaned over the ropes. "Are you offering me a match, my dear friend?"

"I'm offering you the best fight of your life."

"A bold statement. I hope you can back it up. I could use a good warm up."

"I'll warm you up AND wear you out!" Izumi promised.

"Come on in then and show me what you can do."

Izumi smiled and leaped into the air and into the ring where she landed on her feet casually and started getting set up with her gear while Tony relaxed in his chair.

"Ohhh that's gonna linger. But in a good way. This is going to be fun. I like her already." Tony commented anddowned some chlorophyll in order to combat the radioactivity and paladium in his body. "Ahhhh. I'm thinking of calling her Tornado. Red Tornado might be too much so we'll go with that."

"Just The Tornado, Tony?"

"I just got ninjaed, Pepps, they're not all gonna be winners." Tony quipped. "So who you got?"

"Just based off of what I've seen so far I would have to go with Nat but Izumi should not be underestimated. This is going to be a close one."

"Hmm. You want JARVIS to start up with the Mortal Kombat Music?"

"Mmmmm.....naahhhh. Don't ruin the moment. Just the match play out."

"Got it. I'll edit it in later. Best of luck ladies! Have a nice clean fight!"

Natasha and Izumi stared each other down in silence before quietly bowing to each other and taking their fighting positions.

A thought crept into Tony's mind. Some may call what he's attempting to do random but given the circumstances, it's not quite as random as one would assume. He signaled for Jarvis to summon a holographic clock high above the ring. "Say, ladies, what do you say we make things interesting? Whoever wins in 60 seconds, I'll buy them dinner this evening"

"60 Seconds?" Izumi grinned. "Didn't expect you as a Bruce Lee buff"

"What can I say? I'm complex like that, plus I grew up on his movies" Tony said.

She turned to face the lovely Russian and got into her fighting stance.

https://entertainmentmaven.files.wordpr … .jpg?w=300

"Does that suit you?" Izumi asked

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

A thought crept into Tony's mind. Some may call what he's attempting to do random but given the circumstances, it's not quite as random as one would assume. He signaled for Jarvis to summon a holographic clock high above the ring. "Say, ladies, what do you say we make things interesting? Whoever wins in 60 seconds, I'll buy them dinner this evening"

"60 Seconds?" Izumi grinned. "Didn't expect you as a Bruce Lee buff"

"What can I say? I'm complex like that, plus I grew up on his movies" Tony said.

She turned to face the lovely Russian and got into her fighting stance.

https://entertainmentmaven.files.wordpr … .jpg?w=300

"Does that suit you?" Izumi asked

"I've worked under tigheter time constraints. Lets do this." She replied with a smirk and struck forward with a lightning fast jab for a feint before she struck upwards at her jaw with a blazing uppercut that Izumi leaned back to dodge while already shifting her position to counter a kick and then raising her arms up to deflect her arms when Natasha went for a grab and then she tried for a few hits of her own but Natasha began dodging around her bobbing and weaving around her and countering her strikes and then she stepped in and began attacking Izumi but Izumi blocked and deflected her attacks while delivering her own. Tony sat forward with a smile on his face. This was far more entertaining than he anticipated. The two might be warming up at the moment but neither of them could land a hit on the other. They were shifting position and changing their stances without stopping like they were playing a game of martial arts speed chess without pause. He definitely needed to record this for posterity and to cross reference it to try and find out exactly who these lovely lethal ladies were and what styles they were using.

Izumi and Natasha circled each other warily, both of them taking in the other's stances, movements, and breathing patterns. The clock hanging above them counted down from sixty seconds, its digits glowing bright blue against the dimly lit gym.

Izumi was the first to make a move, darting in with a quick jab that Natasha dodged with ease. The redhead responded with a series of quick kicks that Izumi blocked, but only just barely. The force of the impacts staggered her, and she found herself backed up against the ropes. Pepper winced slightly, while she was in no way part of the bout even she felt that kick.

"Come on, Tornado," Natasha taunted, grinning wickedly. "I thought you said you could back up your big talk."

"I'm not that easy to knock down Crimson, and I'm just warming up" Izumi replied with a wink, and the two ladies charged toward each other, fists flying. Izumi's Wing Chun style met Natasha's balletic combat with equal ferocity, and the two women engaged in a frenzied exchange of blows.

For the first few seconds, it was anyone's fight. The two were evenly matched, each one blocking the other's attacks and striking back with lightning-fast jabs and kicks. It was clear that both were highly skilled, and Tony and Happy watched with rapt attention. While Pepper couldn't keep her eyes off Izumi, even though she's intrigued by the mysterious redhead, you don't need to be a psychic to read who she's pulling for

As the seconds ticked by, it became clear that Izumi was holding her own. Natasha, who was used to quickly dispatching most opponents, found herself having to work harder than she anticipated. Her respect for Izumi grew with each passing moment.

"Okay, okay, not bad," Natasha grunted as she spun to avoid one of Izumi's punches. "You're keeping up better than most."

"I aim to please," Izumi replied with a grin, before landing a solid kick to Natasha's side.

The two women continued to spar, their movements becoming more fluid and graceful as they got into the rhythm of the fight. Even Tony and Happy, who were both impressed by Izumi's skill, couldn't help but chuckle when they saw how evenly matched the two fighters were while Pepper was smiling from ear to ear.

"I can't believe it," Happy muttered. "She lasted longer than you, Mr.Stark. No offense"

"She's Silver Hawk, Happy, was there any doubt" Pepper noted

Tony, who was downing a green smoothie, snorted. "She's a fighter, what can I say? And she's got style."

The fight continued, and the clock ticked down. With only a few seconds left, Natasha landed a solid punch to Izumi's stomach, and the two women stumbled back, panting heavily.

"Times up!" Tony shouted, grinning from ear to ear. "Well, well, well, looks like we've got a draw. You both win!"

Izumi and Natasha looked at each other, both panting and sweaty, before bursting into laughter. The two ladies faced each other and bowed.

"Well, I have to admit, you're good," Natasha said, grinning. "I haven't had that much fun in a long time."

"Likewise," Izumi replied, bowing. "I'm glad to have found someone who can keep up with me."

Tony and Happy approached the two women, both beaming. But not before Pepper was instantly there, providing a cold bottle of water for both women.

"Thanks, Pepperann" Izumi complimented while Pepper hugs Izumi.

"That was awesome," Tony said, clapping Izumi on the back. "I knew you had it in you."

"I have to say, I'm impressed," Happy added, nodding at Natasha. "Not everyone can keep up with Izumi."

The five of them shared a laugh, and Tony clapped his hands.

"Alright, let's go get some dinner. I'm starving."

As they walked out of the gym, Izumi and Natasha fell into step with each other.

"You know, if we ever find ourselves on the same side, we could be a pretty formidable team," Natasha said, smirking.

"Agreed," Izumi, with her arm around Pepper's shoulder, replied with a grin. "But until then, I'll just have to keep training."

Valhalla Erikson wrote:

Izumi and Natasha circled each other warily, both of them taking in the other's stances, movements, and breathing patterns. The clock hanging above them counted down from sixty seconds, its digits glowing bright blue against the dimly lit gym.

Izumi was the first to make a move, darting in with a quick jab that Natasha dodged with ease. The redhead responded with a series of quick kicks that Izumi blocked, but only just barely. The force of the impacts staggered her, and she found herself backed up against the ropes. Pepper winced slightly, while she was in no way part of the bout even she felt that kick.

"Come on, Tornado," Natasha taunted, grinning wickedly. "I thought you said you could back up your big talk."

"I'm not that easy to knock down Crimson, and I'm just warming up" Izumi replied with a wink, and the two ladies charged toward each other, fists flying. Izumi's Wing Chun style met Natasha's balletic combat with equal ferocity, and the two women engaged in a frenzied exchange of blows.

For the first few seconds, it was anyone's fight. The two were evenly matched, each one blocking the other's attacks and striking back with lightning-fast jabs and kicks. It was clear that both were highly skilled, and Tony and Happy watched with rapt attention. While Pepper couldn't keep her eyes off Izumi, even though she's intrigued by the mysterious redhead, you don't need to be a psychic to read who she's pulling for

As the seconds ticked by, it became clear that Izumi was holding her own. Natasha, who was used to quickly dispatching most opponents, found herself having to work harder than she anticipated. Her respect for Izumi grew with each passing moment.

"Okay, okay, not bad," Natasha grunted as she spun to avoid one of Izumi's punches. "You're keeping up better than most."

"I aim to please," Izumi replied with a grin, before landing a solid kick to Natasha's side.

The two women continued to spar, their movements becoming more fluid and graceful as they got into the rhythm of the fight. Even Tony and Happy, who were both impressed by Izumi's skill, couldn't help but chuckle when they saw how evenly matched the two fighters were while Pepper was smiling from ear to ear.

"I can't believe it," Happy muttered. "She lasted longer than you, Mr.Stark. No offense"

"She's Silver Hawk, Happy, was there any doubt" Pepper noted

Tony, who was downing a green smoothie, snorted. "She's a fighter, what can I say? And she's got style."

The fight continued, and the clock ticked down. With only a few seconds left, Natasha landed a solid punch to Izumi's stomach, and the two women stumbled back, panting heavily.

"Times up!" Tony shouted, grinning from ear to ear. "Well, well, well, looks like we've got a draw. You both win!"

Izumi and Natasha looked at each other, both panting and sweaty, before bursting into laughter. The two ladies faced each other and bowed.

"Well, I have to admit, you're good," Natasha said, grinning. "I haven't had that much fun in a long time."

"Likewise," Izumi replied, bowing. "I'm glad to have found someone who can keep up with me."

Tony and Happy approached the two women, both beaming. But not before Pepper was instantly there, providing a cold bottle of water for both women.

"Thanks, Pepperann" Izumi complimented while Pepper hugs Izumi.

"That was awesome," Tony said, clapping Izumi on the back. "I knew you had it in you."

"I have to say, I'm impressed," Happy added, nodding at Natasha. "Not everyone can keep up with Izumi."

The five of them shared a laugh, and Tony clapped his hands.

"Alright, let's go get some dinner. I'm starving."

As they walked out of the gym, Izumi and Natasha fell into step with each other.

"You know, if we ever find ourselves on the same side, we could be a pretty formidable team," Natasha said, smirking.

"Agreed," Izumi, with her arm around Pepper's shoulder, replied with a grin. "But until then, I'll just have to keep training."

I definitel ship them! That was an awesome match and they've already proven themselves to be equals in martial arts knowledge which is doubly impressive with hos old Natasha is, as Black Widow has delayed aging and in actuality, is roughly the same age as Captain America, due to the biotechnology augmentations she underwent during her time in the Black Widow Ops program not only that but she also has enhanced endurance, meaning Izumi just threw hands with an experienced super soldier equally and, presumably, she even did it without tapping into her Chi Mastery!

I can definitely understand them becoming friends after a friendly match like that! For example, Dustin Poirier and Jorge Masvidal. Apart from being two of the most skilled UFC fighters and training partners at American Top Team, Dustin Poirier and Jorge Masvidal are also best friends. The two have had countless sparring sessions, which have eventually led to them creating a close friendly bond. So it shall be with The Hawk and The Spider.

The tie breaking rematch will be even more awesome!

WINNER FIGHTS PEPPER!

You are here » World of Paragons » Marvelous » A Different Kind of Sparring Session