World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » Episode 1: Welcome To Radiance City: The Kid With The Iron Skin!

Episode 1: Welcome To Radiance City: The Kid With The Iron Skin!

Posts 1 to 22 of 22

https://i.imgur.com/amhnxtQ.jpg

OOC!
FINALLY FIGURED WHERE I WANT TO TAKE THIS STORY!

:glasses:

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!* the sledgehammer's blows echoed through the air as it was swung against the tire. When training with sledgehammers, emphasize repetitive slams into the program; this can develop endurance in a lot of key areas like your back, shoulders, traps, core, and arms. You can also use one-handed slams (also known as Tomahawks) which will cause you to use balance and core strength. Footwork is key: you have to pivot one foot in some exercises and then make sure that your feet are set firmly every time (the last thing you want is the hammer coming back at you and hitting your shin). You can also square your feet up with the tire and do overhead slams, keeping your body straight and aligned. Slams require major muscle groups and stabilizer muscles to work together during the movement, causing an awesome exercise for raw power and endurance. He kept this up with the slams from his right side for another 3 sets of fifteen swings until he was done and then he switched to the left side for another set of slams! Four sets of fifteen slams from the left side with fifteen second breaks between sets! After this was completed he switched to overhead slams for the last four sets of fifteen slams! Again and again and again he smashed the thirty pound sledgehammer against the tire until he was done and finally set down the hammer as he took a breather.

*POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!* went his palms against the sandbag filled with granite he'd tied against the tree for an hour before he would switch to punches, hammer fists and back fists for an hour each. This was the Iron Palm section of his training. Iron Palm practices aim to increase the bone density this not only makes the hands less vulnerable to damage but also heavier and more capable of damaging (think of being hit with a piece of metal rather then a similarly sized piece of wood). Alongside this the methods develop the tissue and muscles of the hand making them stronger and protecting the tendons and veins.

Yet Iron Palm is not just about toughening the hands. When done correctly Iron Palm teaches to strike with the whole body (not the arm). The body becomes like a massive whip generating a wave of force. The muscles of the hand are trained to instinctively flex open or closed (according to hand the formation) to maximize force when striking. These methods should also increase blood circulation (and, from a traditional Chinese medical perspective, qi flow) to the hand. This is of great help to qigong practitioners, who tend to find that the practice increases subjective feelings of energy in the hand. It is also of use to those who use the hands for healing and massage.

Indeed one of the interesting aspects of Iron Palm training is that when done correctly it does not ‘deaden’ the nerves of the hands but seems instead to give them more sensitivity (perhaps due to the increased blood circulation). It is a common misconception that one aims to essentially damage the nerves to ‘endure more’ pain in Iron Palm – this is completely untrue; losing any sensitivity in the hands would be a massive disadvantage in a fight as well as in life.

Almost all Iron Palm alongside the striking portion contains components of herbal medicine (dit da jow – ‘hit fall wine’), accurate body mechanics, qigong, specialized breathing methods and lifestyle pointers. Authentic Iron Palm methods developed over many years with a great deal of time, trial and error, body feel and contemplation. In common with the aims of all good Kung Fu good Iron Palm aims to build the body up, not break it down. It is a gradual process. People used to everyday exercising and pushing themselves to the limit tend to want to bring the same attitude to Iron Palm. It must be remembered that pushing muscles to ‘failure’ means a bit of aching the next day and then they grow back stronger, pushing bones to failure equals making dust!

Once he finally finished this section of his training he switched to Iron Leg Training. Which was mostly the same but revolved around the legs. He accomplished this by kicking hard bags. Once he finally finished this section of his training he switched to Bodyweight Training: 200 Air Squats, 200 Push Ups, 150 Sit ups, 150 Dips, 75 Pull Ups and 75 Lunges.

Air squats, also known as bodyweight squats, are commonly used in training programs like CrossFit and workout routines. They are only done using your own body weight, while regular squats may use additional weights instead. You should feel the squat in your thighs and in your glutes. To do an air squat, you keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead. When squatting, your hips will move down and back. Your lumbar curve should be maintained and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time and your hips will descend lower than your knees!

It was an insane workout program. A brutal workout program but it was the one he'd been dedicating himself to ever since that night.

https://i.imgur.com/LLfr6Oc.gif

He squeezed his eyes shut and continued one arm pull ups with the tree branch. He couldn't get distracted. He had to focus on training. He couldn't let his memories of that thing distract him. He had to focus. He had to stay focused. Just forget about it for now and focus on training.

He eventually completed his pull ups and took a breather before performing the lunges on his way out of the woods and then he walked around while continuing to do them.

After this was completed he walked over to a tree stump and retrieved his water bottle and sipped it while he continued to rest up. He still had an hour of running to do before he could really take a break but at least he could take a little breather.

He was strong, he knew that, and he got stronger every day. Every day he pushed himself harder and harder to get better and stronger and faster and yet...somehow...for some reason...he still couldn't even imagine taking on The Masked Man. The fact of the matter was that he wouldn't even be here right now if Auntiehadn't shown up when she did. So he owed it to her, and everyone else attacked that day, to master her Iron Body Kung-Fu to be ready for anything but especially if they ever ran into The Masked Man again or anything like him...

He finished his water and closed his eyes for another new few minutes before he got back up, refilled his drink, put the cap back on and put the water bottle back in his satchel and took off running.

"Do you really want to go down this road, King? You need to know that my training is not for the faint of heart. I will push you to and beyond your limits until you break."

"I am! I am! I'm ready! I can do it!" King insisted. "You saw everything he did there! You were the only one who stood a chance and look at what he did to you! I have to be ready in case he ever comes back! We don't even know if he's really dead! The cops never found the body! Please Auntie! You've gotta teach me! You have to!"

"Alright then. You're certainly eager enough and you make a good point. Okay. But I don't want any tears or complaining, understood? Not even one. You are going to do everything I say, train when I say, how I say and for however long I say. Am I clear?"

"YES AUNTIE! I CAN DO IT! I won't let you down! I promise!"

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!* the sledgehammer's blows echoed through the air as it was swung against the tire. When training with sledgehammers, emphasize repetitive slams into the program; this can develop endurance in a lot of key areas like your back, shoulders, traps, core, and arms. You can also use one-handed slams (also known as Tomahawks) which will cause you to use balance and core strength. Footwork is key: you have to pivot one foot in some exercises and then make sure that your feet are set firmly every time (the last thing you want is the hammer coming back at you and hitting your shin). You can also square your feet up with the tire and do overhead slams, keeping your body straight and aligned. Slams require major muscle groups and stabilizer muscles to work together during the movement, causing an awesome exercise for raw power and endurance. He kept this up with the slams from his right side for another 3 sets of fifteen swings until he was done and then he switched to the left side for another set of slams! Four sets of fifteen slams from the left side with fifteen second breaks between sets! After this was completed he switched to overhead slams for the last four sets of fifteen slams! Again and again and again he smashed the thirty pound sledgehammer against the tire until he was done and finally set down the hammer as he took a breather.

*POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!* went his palms against the sandbag filled with granite he'd tied against the tree for an hour before he would switch to punches, hammer fists and back fists for an hour each. This was the Iron Palm section of his training. Iron Palm practices aim to increase the bone density this not only makes the hands less vulnerable to damage but also heavier and more capable of damaging (think of being hit with a piece of metal rather then a similarly sized piece of wood). Alongside this the methods develop the tissue and muscles of the hand making them stronger and protecting the tendons and veins.

Yet Iron Palm is not just about toughening the hands. When done correctly Iron Palm teaches to strike with the whole body (not the arm). The body becomes like a massive whip generating a wave of force. The muscles of the hand are trained to instinctively flex open or closed (according to hand the formation) to maximize force when striking. These methods should also increase blood circulation (and, from a traditional Chinese medical perspective, qi flow) to the hand. This is of great help to qigong practitioners, who tend to find that the practice increases subjective feelings of energy in the hand. It is also of use to those who use the hands for healing and massage.

Indeed one of the interesting aspects of Iron Palm training is that when done correctly it does not ‘deaden’ the nerves of the hands but seems instead to give them more sensitivity (perhaps due to the increased blood circulation). It is a common misconception that one aims to essentially damage the nerves to ‘endure more’ pain in Iron Palm – this is completely untrue; losing any sensitivity in the hands would be a massive disadvantage in a fight as well as in life.

Almost all Iron Palm alongside the striking portion contains components of herbal medicine (dit da jow – ‘hit fall wine’), accurate body mechanics, qigong, specialized breathing methods and lifestyle pointers. Authentic Iron Palm methods developed over many years with a great deal of time, trial and error, body feel and contemplation. In common with the aims of all good Kung Fu good Iron Palm aims to build the body up, not break it down. It is a gradual process. People used to everyday exercising and pushing themselves to the limit tend to want to bring the same attitude to Iron Palm. It must be remembered that pushing muscles to ‘failure’ means a bit of aching the next day and then they grow back stronger, pushing bones to failure equals making dust!

Once he finally finished this section of his training he switched to Iron Leg Training. Which was mostly the same but revolved around the legs. He accomplished this by kicking hard bags. Once he finally finished this section of his training he switched to Bodyweight Training: 200 Air Squats, 200 Push Ups, 150 Sit ups, 150 Dips, 75 Pull Ups and 75 Lunges.

Air squats, also known as bodyweight squats, are commonly used in training programs like CrossFit and workout routines. They are only done using your own body weight, while regular squats may use additional weights instead. You should feel the squat in your thighs and in your glutes. To do an air squat, you keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead. When squatting, your hips will move down and back. Your lumbar curve should be maintained and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time and your hips will descend lower than your knees!

It was an insane workout program. A brutal workout program but it was the one he'd been dedicating himself to ever since that night.

He squeezed his eyes shut and continued one arm pull ups with the tree branch. He couldn't get distracted. He had to focus on training. He couldn't let his memories of that thing distract him. He had to focus. He had to stay focused. Just forget about it for now and focus on training.

He eventually completed his pull ups and took a breather before performing the lunges on his way out of the woods and then he walked around while continuing to do them.

After this was completed he walked over to a tree stump and retrieved his water bottle and sipped it while he continued to rest up. He still had an hour of running to do before he could really take a break but at least he could take a little breather.

He was strong, he knew that, and he got stronger every day. Every day he pushed himself harder and harder to get better and stronger and faster and yet...somehow...for some reason...he still couldn't even imagine taking on The Masked Man. The fact of the matter was that he wouldn't even be here right now if Auntiehadn't shown up when she did. So he owed it to her, and everyone else attacked that day, to master her Iron Body Kung-Fu to be ready for anything but especially if they ever ran into The Masked Man again or anything like him...

He finished his water and closed his eyes for another new few minutes before he got back up, refilled his drink, put the cap back on and put the water bottle back in his satchel and took off running.

"Do you really want to go down this road, King? You need to know that my training is not for the faint of heart. I will push you to and beyond your limits until you break."

"I am! I am! I'm ready! I can do it!" King insisted. "You saw everything he did there! You were the only one who stood a chance and look at what he did to you! I have to be ready in case he ever comes back! We don't even know if he's really dead! The cops never found the body! Please Auntie! You've gotta teach me! You have to!"

"Alright then. You're certainly eager enough and you make a good point. Okay. But I don't want any tears or complaining, understood? Not even one. You are going to do everything I say, train when I say, how I say and for however long I say. Am I clear?"

"YES AUNTIE! I CAN DO IT! I won't let you down! I promise!"

Running was a great form of training and exercise that helps boost endurance and increases your heart rate. Running for boxing is an aerobic training and conditioning exercise, meaning it improves strength, speed, and aerobic fitness. Conditioning is imperative for contenders to become unstoppable both in and out of the ring. Shadow boxing during running can have three purposes, first it might be for loosening up muscles that start to tightening up during running and the second one is simply for conditioning and the third reason might be just practicing throwing punches while moving forward. Also known as boxing roadwork, it used to consist of long-distance running, but modern boxing roadwork is a bit different. Today’s boxing roadwork includes distance as well, but your miles are broken up with various forms of interval training including sprints, backpedals, shuffling left and right, and movements from the ring, like rolling and slipping. The ultimate goal of roadwork for boxers is to develop aerobic conditioning for all aspects of boxing, including mental focus and cardiovascular strength. He incorporated all of this into his running while enjoying the beauty of nature. The forest, the trees, the grass, the flowers, the bright blue sky, the puffy white clouds and the sun shining down on him. The birds sang and flew through the air around him and his feet crunched the ground. He incorporated his footwork into it while punching the air and throwing elbow strikes as well as high knees. It was a long run that took one hour and three minutes and twenty-seven seconds to complete all together but it was more than worth it for the exercise and practice he received while doing so. So for now he just enjoyed the relaxing breeze, the sun's shining warmth and nature's beauty. He kept running and running and running until he finally made it back to their dojo house built upon the Heaven-Reaching Highland

https://i.imgur.com/FmNM1nf.jpg
https://www.houzz.com/photos/japanese-g … p~33748358

Embracing this unique site, the Dojo was designed to respect the natural landscape through it's simplicity. Having the structure float among the landscaping, the Dojo presents a softer, more mindful connection to the ground. Panels surrounding the communal space seamlessly glide back allowing individuals to easily enjoy this sublime setting. Aunt Yanagimachi's Dojo was contemporary and conditional and designed for peace of mind and relaxation. It was deliberately built way up here in the outskirts of Radiance City on a high hill overlooking the city specifically to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of the city so she would have peace of mind. It was perfect for training. This area really did have everything they needed for it.

Aunt Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao stepped out of the dojo and smiled at him. Her long dark hair tied up in its usual braid and wearing her workout clothes which exposed her rock solid muscles. The battle scars on the left side of her face, and around her body, did nothing to distract from her Amazonian Beauty. "Morning kid! How's it going so far?"

"Hey Auntie!" He greeted as he returned to the stump, sat down and took another swig from his water bottle until he'd downed it. "Whooo! That's better." He took a deep breaths and then he stood up and looked back at her and bowed. "I just finished the jogging part and I am feeling good!"

"That's good to hear, Himura, come on in and take a shower and relax for a bit, I'll have a hot meal ready for you, and then we'll go to the park."

"Oh wow. You serious?"

"For training purposes of course."

"Of course." He laughed. "Thanks again Auntie." He smiled and jogged part her into the house and high-fived her on the way in.

The heat of the shower water sprayed down on him as King relaxed in the shower, the tension leaving his muscular toned body as he relaxed. His fiery red hair wetting down by the water and his hazel eyes shut. The steam rose up around him and he let it all take him away.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Running was a great form of training and exercise that helps boost endurance and increases your heart rate. Running for boxing is an aerobic training and conditioning exercise, meaning it improves strength, speed, and aerobic fitness. Conditioning is imperative for contenders to become unstoppable both in and out of the ring. Shadow boxing during running can have three purposes, first it might be for loosening up muscles that start to tightening up during running and the second one is simply for conditioning and the third reason might be just practicing throwing punches while moving forward. Also known as boxing roadwork, it used to consist of long-distance running, but modern boxing roadwork is a bit different. Today’s boxing roadwork includes distance as well, but your miles are broken up with various forms of interval training including sprints, backpedals, shuffling left and right, and movements from the ring, like rolling and slipping. The ultimate goal of roadwork for boxers is to develop aerobic conditioning for all aspects of boxing, including mental focus and cardiovascular strength. He incorporated all of this into his running while enjoying the beauty of nature. The forest, the trees, the grass, the flowers, the bright blue sky, the puffy white clouds and the sun shining down on him. The birds sang and flew through the air around him and his feet crunched the ground. He incorporated his footwork into it while punching the air and throwing elbow strikes as well as high knees. It was a long run that took one hour and three minutes and twenty-seven seconds to complete all together but it was more than worth it for the exercise and practice he received while doing so. So for now he just enjoyed the relaxing breeze, the sun's shining warmth and nature's beauty. He kept running and running and running until he finally made it back to their dojo house built upon the Heaven-Reaching Highland

https://www.houzz.com/photos/japanese-g … p~33748358

Embracing this unique site, the Dojo was designed to respect the natural landscape through it's simplicity. Having the structure float among the landscaping, the Dojo presents a softer, more mindful connection to the ground. Panels surrounding the communal space seamlessly glide back allowing individuals to easily enjoy this sublime setting. Aunt Yanagimachi's Dojo was contemporary and conditional and designed for peace of mind and relaxation. It was deliberately built way up here in the outskirts of Radiance City on a high hill overlooking the city specifically to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of the city so she would have peace of mind. It was perfect for training. This area really did have everything they needed for it.

Aunt Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao stepped out of the dojo and smiled at him. Her long dark hair tied up in its usual braid and wearing her workout clothes which exposed her rock solid muscles. The battle scars on the left side of her face, and around her body, did nothing to distract from her Amazonian Beauty. "Morning kid! How's it going so far?"

"Hey Auntie!" He greeted as he returned to the stump, sat down and took another swig from his water bottle until he'd downed it. "Whooo! That's better." He took a deep breaths and then he stood up and looked back at her and bowed. "I just finished the jogging part and I am feeling good!"

"That's good to hear, Himura, come on in and take a shower and relax for a bit, I'll have a hot meal ready for you, and then we'll go to the park."

"Oh wow. You serious?"

"For training purposes of course."

"Of course." He laughed. "Thanks again Auntie." He smiled and jogged part her into the house and high-fived her on the way in.

The heat of the shower water sprayed down on him as King relaxed in the shower, the tension leaving his muscular toned body as he relaxed. His fiery red hair wetting down by the water and his hazel eyes shut. The steam rose up around him and he let it all take him away.

The hot wet droplets rained down all over his body and swiftly replaced the sweat they washed away along with curing his fatigue. It recharged and re-energized him. King soon took his hands away from the wall and folded his hands in front of his chest and closed his eyes and calmed his heart as he embraced the shower and used it for a momentary peaceful period of meditation. After his cleansing meditation was over with he stepped out to dry off.

After changing into a set of dry clothes he returned to the dojo kitchen and sat down with his Aunt to enjoy a beef stew. "Thanks Aunite. This looks amazing."

"All the best ,kiddo." She ruffled his hair and then they sat down outside to eat together.

The backyard of the dojo had fitness equipment, mats, bags, a pond and a shed with more equipment inside all spaced out so there was plenty of room to exercise. "Hey Auntie? Not that I'm complaining, I promised never to do so, but can't we do everything we can do at the park here?"

"You're right. But sometimes a change in venue can be good for the mind. Staying in the same place all the time would get boring. You need to switch it up every now and then to keep things fresh."

"Oh okay that's a good point." He tasted the stew and ate some meat. "This is incredible as always Auntie."

"Healthy and nutritious is the way to go." She quoted and they enjoyed eating together.

They continued eating together until they finished and then they cleaned their dishes and the kitchen and then they stepped outside to begin their long walk to the Rosewood Garden Park.

Clay Remington, a young man with short brown hair worn in a bowl cut, balanced on a pole in the park. His short blue jacket blowing in the breeze behind him as he moved his arms in a clockwise and counter clockwise motion while standing on one leg with his other rose up to his stomach. Physical balance is an important part of Martial Arts, and other sports and activities. It greatly improves your health, strength, and athleticism. Making sure to get regular exercise and an proper amount of rest, each night is necessary to be physically balanced. As such he began practicing his blocks and deflections while balancing on one leg a few times before he switched to his other leg.

https://i.imgur.com/WxG2BMt.jpg

Rosewood Garden Park really was one of the best places for a nice relaxing exercise and practice like this. It was so beautiful here. Nature was in abundance and it was so peaceful. Kids could come and play while their families had their get togethers and picnics with the sun shining down on them and butterflies flapping their wings and the birds singing their songs. It calmed his mind and warmed his soul. Studying at The Inner Warrior Dojo was fun of course but this was where they came when they really wanted to unwind. He closed his eyes and continued practicing his blocking techniques while embracing the peace and tranquility of his surroundings and let it all flow into him. It was a nice relaxing morning day and absolutely nothing could ruin it for him.

"Sup Geek Squad?" A loud voice suddenly called to him from behind.

"YAAAAAAHHH!" He jumped in the air, lost his balance, flipped in the air and reached out and caught himself on his hand and balanced on it. "Wh-wha? Huh? What?" He noticed the blonde guy with his hair gelled up in a spiked style waving to him. "Vilfredo? What are you doing here?"

https://i.imgur.com/XzfwU3I.png

Vilfredo Acciaio laughed at him. "Just waiting for the right moment."

Clay groaned and pushed off of his hand and landed on his feet and turned around to look back at him. "You here for a rematch?"

"Ease up. The Rising Phoenix Studio Martial Arts Emporium teaches us primarily to fight in official tournaments unless we get attacked first. No reason to humiliate you in public too."

Clay glared at him but he relented. If he wasn't going to pick a fight then Clay wouldn't either. "You just got a lucky shot."

"It's called skill bro."

"Fine, fine, mad skills. Happy?"

"Extremely."

Clay smiled and relaxed. "So what are you really doing here?"

"Enjoying this beautiful day. We've got a few left before school starts back up again so I'm going to enjoy it while I can."

The hot wet droplets rained down all over his body and swiftly replaced the sweat they washed away along with curing his fatigue. It recharged and re-energized him. King soon took his hands away from the wall and folded his hands in front of his chest and closed his eyes and calmed his heart as he embraced the shower and used it for a momentary peaceful period of meditation. After his cleansing meditation was over with he stepped out to dry off.

After changing into a set of dry clothes he returned to the dojo kitchen and sat down with his Aunt to enjoy a beef stew. "Thanks Aunite. This looks amazing."

"All the best ,kiddo." She ruffled his hair and then they sat down outside to eat together.

The backyard of the dojo had fitness equipment, mats, bags, a pond and a shed with more equipment inside all spaced out so there was plenty of room to exercise. "Hey Auntie? Not that I'm complaining, I promised never to do so, but can't we do everything we can do at the park here?"

"You're right. But sometimes a change in venue can be good for the mind. Staying in the same place all the time would get boring. You need to switch it up every now and then to keep things fresh."

"Oh okay that's a good point." He tasted the stew and ate some meat. "This is incredible as always Auntie."

"Healthy and nutritious is the way to go." She quoted and they enjoyed eating together.

They continued eating together until they finished and then they cleaned their dishes and the kitchen and then they stepped outside to begin their long walk to the Rosewood Garden Park.

Clay Remington, a young man with short brown hair worn in a bowl cut, balanced on a pole in the park. His short blue jacket blowing in the breeze behind him as he moved his arms in a clockwise and counter clockwise motion while standing on one leg with his other rose up to his stomach. Physical balance is an important part of Martial Arts, and other sports and activities. It greatly improves your health, strength, and athleticism. Making sure to get regular exercise and an proper amount of rest, each night is necessary to be physically balanced. As such he began practicing his blocks and deflections while balancing on one leg a few times before he switched to his other leg.

https://i.imgur.com/WxG2BMt.jpg

Rosewood Garden Park really was one of the best places for a nice relaxing exercise and practice like this. It was so beautiful here. Nature was in abundance and it was so peaceful. Kids could come and play while their families had their get togethers and picnics with the sun shining down on them and butterflies flapping their wings and the birds singing their songs. It calmed his mind and warmed his soul. Studying at The Inner Warrior Dojo was fun of course but this was where they came when they really wanted to unwind. He closed his eyes and continued practicing his blocking techniques while embracing the peace and tranquility of his surroundings and let it all flow into him. It was a nice relaxing morning day and absolutely nothing could ruin it for him.

"Sup Geek Squad?" A loud voice suddenly called to him from behind.

"YAAAAAAHHH!" He jumped in the air, lost his balance, flipped in the air and reached out and caught himself on his hand and balanced on it. "Wh-wha? Huh? What?" He noticed the blonde guy with his hair gelled up in a spiked style waving to him. "Vilfredo? What are you doing here?"

https://i.imgur.com/XzfwU3I.png

Vilfredo Acciaio laughed at him. "Just waiting for the right moment."

Clay groaned and pushed off of his hand and landed on his feet and turned around to look back at him. "You here for a rematch?"

"Ease up. The Rising Phoenix Studio Martial Arts Emporium teaches us primarily to fight in official tournaments unless we get attacked first. No reason to humiliate you in public too."

Clay glared at him but he relented. If he wasn't going to pick a fight then Clay wouldn't either. "You just got a lucky shot."

"It's called skill bro."

"Fine, fine, mad skills. Happy?"

"Extremely."

Clay smiled and relaxed. "So what are you really doing here?"

"Enjoying this beautiful day. We've got a few left before school starts back up again so I'm going to enjoy it while I can."

They began walking together. "Sooo how are the Phoenices?"

"You mean the future world champions?" Vilfredo asked smugly. "We're doing great. We have a new set of students all lined up ready to learn the true way of the fist. They'll rise from the ashes of their current existence like triumphant cosmic firebirds and unlike their raging fires within!"

"I've got to hand it to you Vil, setting your students on fire is certainly a unique teaching method."

"We do light fires under their asses for pullups." He confessed. "Physically and metaphorically."

"I always knew you guys were crazy but it's nice to have confirmation."

"Now, now, just because we're hardcore does not mean we're crazy. We just take training seriously. Besides, we're Phoenices. You can't be a firebird if you're afraid of fire."

"How do you guys even get away with that?"

"Money talks."

"You are aware you're confessing to everything right?"

"Money talks." Vilfredo repeated. "So how about you?"

"Honorable, disciplined and still striving for inner peace."

"So it's lame, got it."

"Hey just because we're disciplined and focused on personal betterment does not mean we're lame. That is what martial arts is supposed to be about."

"The marital arts are also about making sure you're able to kick ten kinds of ass whenever the need arises."

"Yeah, see, we're not like you guys." Clay insisted. "We can't just go around picking fights like everybody else. The Inner Warrior's Dojo's Fighting Style is about betterment and self-defense. Fighting is only in case of emergencies, self-defense, defense of a third party, and most of all in case conflict resolution fails. Using the techniques anyway, for bullying, for example, will lead to your expulsion upon discovery. And make no mistake, one way or another, they will find out, it's like Baskin Robbins up in there, and the violator will be Persona Non Grata."

"We're the same way. We're just more badass about it." Vilfredo joked and patted him on the back. "Come on man! You'll never rise through the school ranks like that."

"What's wrong with being a C-List Fighter?"

"It's not an A-Rank."

"Well neither are you, B-Rank."

"We still outrank you guys and we always will."

"Keep dreaming dude." Clay responded.

"Get it together man." He fired back with a smile.

The duo continued their banter until they spotted two new faces exploring the park. A muscular redheaded kid about their age and some musclebound scarred face giant.

"Hold up....who are they?"

"I have no idea. They must be new in town."

They began walking together. "Sooo how are the Phoenices?"

"You mean the future world champions?" Vilfredo asked smugly. "We're doing great. We have a new set of students all lined up ready to learn the true way of the fist. They'll rise from the ashes of their current existence like triumphant cosmic firebirds and unlike their raging fires within!"

"I've got to hand it to you Vil, setting your students on fire is certainly a unique teaching method."

"We do light fires under their asses for pullups." He confessed. "Physically and metaphorically."

"I always knew you guys were crazy but it's nice to have confirmation."

"Now, now, just because we're hardcore does not mean we're crazy. We just take training seriously. Besides, we're Phoenices. You can't be a firebird if you're afraid of fire."

"How do you guys even get away with that?"

"Money talks."

"You are aware you're confessing to everything right?"

"Money talks." Vilfredo repeated. "So how about you?"

"Honorable, disciplined and still striving for inner peace."

"So it's lame, got it."

"Hey just because we're disciplined and focused on personal betterment does not mean we're lame. That is what martial arts is supposed to be about."

"The marital arts are also about making sure you're able to kick ten kinds of ass whenever the need arises."

"Yeah, see, we're not like you guys." Clay insisted. "We can't just go around picking fights like everybody else. The Inner Warrior's Dojo's Fighting Style is about betterment and self-defense. Fighting is only in case of emergencies, self-defense, defense of a third party, and most of all in case conflict resolution fails. Using the techniques anyway, for bullying, for example, will lead to your expulsion upon discovery. And make no mistake, one way or another, they will find out, it's like Baskin Robbins up in there, and the violator will be Persona Non Grata."

"We're the same way. We're just more badass about it." Vilfredo joked and patted him on the back. "Come on man! You'll never rise through the school ranks like that."

"What's wrong with being a C-List Fighter?"

"It's not an A-Rank."

"Well neither are you, B-Rank."

"We still outrank you guys and we always will."

"Keep dreaming dude." Clay responded.

"Get it together man." He fired back with a smile.

The duo continued their banter until they spotted two new faces exploring the park. A muscular redheaded kid about their age and some musclebound scarred face giant.

"Hold up....who are they?"

"I have no idea. They must be new in town."

Aunt Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao beamed as she looked around the park. "Oh this is perfect. Do you see what I see, King?" She asked her nephew.

"Plenty of exercise and workout space. We can use this."

"More specifically? We can use everything here in our workouts. Check it." She gestured grandly. "Explosive Pull-Ups, Park Failing Reverse Rows, Monkey Bar Pull-Ups, Dip And Kicks, Inclined Railing Push-Ups, Stair Squats, Karaoke Shuffle, Step Ups, Stair Jumps, Slalom Jumps, Burpee Box Jumps, Bulgarian Split Lunges, Glute Bridges, Swing Crisscrosses, Tree Planks, Slide Sit-Ups, Swing Tucks, Plank Pairs, Side Jumps and Pole Taps. We've got it all right here! This is the perfect place for a free workout!"

King's eyes widened as he looked over the park and took it all in. "I get it now! You're so right! This is perfect! Hey, hey, what do you want to start with first?"

"Hmm. Alright. How about this? We'll do a quick warm up first and then we'll start with the pull ups and proceed from there. How does that sound?"

"Awesome. What's the plan?"

"We'll do a set of jump squats and dips. 10 reps each."

"Sweet. This is going to be fun." He punched a fist into his palm and followed his Aunt to a more wide open section of the park where they could workout without getting in anybody's way.

"Yep. Definitely new in town. I've certainly never seen them before."

"This should be fun. Lets go introduce ourselves."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Aunt Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao beamed as she looked around the park. "Oh this is perfect. Do you see what I see, King?" She asked her nephew.

"Plenty of exercise and workout space. We can use this."

"More specifically? We can use everything here in our workouts. Check it." She gestured grandly. "Explosive Pull-Ups, Park Failing Reverse Rows, Monkey Bar Pull-Ups, Dip And Kicks, Inclined Railing Push-Ups, Stair Squats, Karaoke Shuffle, Step Ups, Stair Jumps, Slalom Jumps, Burpee Box Jumps, Bulgarian Split Lunges, Glute Bridges, Swing Crisscrosses, Tree Planks, Slide Sit-Ups, Swing Tucks, Plank Pairs, Side Jumps and Pole Taps. We've got it all right here! This is the perfect place for a free workout!"

King's eyes widened as he looked over the park and took it all in. "I get it now! You're so right! This is perfect! Hey, hey, what do you want to start with first?"

"Hmm. Alright. How about this? We'll do a quick warm up first and then we'll start with the pull ups and proceed from there. How does that sound?"

"Awesome. What's the plan?"

"We'll do a set of jump squats and dips. 10 reps each."

"Sweet. This is going to be fun." He punched a fist into his palm and followed his Aunt to a more wide open section of the park where they could workout without getting in anybody's way.

"Yep. Definitely new in town. I've certainly never seen them before."

"This should be fun. Lets go introduce ourselves."

The pair walked over to the two athletes currently working out in a grassy area of the park and Clay stepped forward first. "Hi there. We're not interrupting are we?"

"Hi there." The redhead greeted them while continuing to perform his jump squats. "Anything I can help you with?"

"My name's Clay Remington and this is my friend Vilfredo.""

"Vilfredo Acciaio. A pleasure to make your acquittance."

"Nice to meet ya. I'm King and this is my Aunt Yanagimachi."

"Hello." She greeted. "Would you like to join us for a workout?"

(Oh so she is a woman.) Vilfredo realized. (That settles that debate. Cool beans.) "Sure we'd be glad too and uh maybe afterword we can show you some moves. I don't want to come off as bragging but, my dojo, The Rising Phoenix Studio Martial Arts Emporium, is kind of a big deal around here and The Inner Warrior Dojo where Clay trains is pretty good too."

"It's completely up to you of course." Clay informed them. "We're just making an offer because we think you'd be awesome additions to any dojo. Are you attending one at the moment?"

King smiled and nodded. "Just my Aunt's. It's kind of on the outskirts of the city and it's just us. The Yanagimachi Style is kind of a family style."

"Oh that's cool. So what do you call it?" Vilfredo asked.

"Iron Body Kung-Fu." He responded and flexed. "Martial Arts With An Iron Body!"

"Hmmm." Vilfredo rubbed his chin. "Well it definitely seems to be working for you. Alright, you can tell us all about it after the workout. You ready Clay?"

"Born ready." They fist bumped and then bowed to King and his Aunt.

"Okay then. Lets begin."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The pair walked over to the two athletes currently working out in a grassy area of the park and Clay stepped forward first. "Hi there. We're not interrupting are we?"

"Hi there." The redhead greeted them while continuing to perform his jump squats. "Anything I can help you with?"

"My name's Clay Remington and this is my friend Vilfredo.""

"Vilfredo Acciaio. A pleasure to make your acquittance."

"Nice to meet ya. I'm King and this is my Aunt Yanagimachi."

"Hello." She greeted. "Would you like to join us for a workout?"

(Oh so she is a woman.) Vilfredo realized. (That settles that debate. Cool beans.) "Sure we'd be glad too and uh maybe afterword we can show you some moves. I don't want to come off as bragging but, my dojo, The Rising Phoenix Studio Martial Arts Emporium, is kind of a big deal around here and The Inner Warrior Dojo where Clay trains is pretty good too."

"It's completely up to you of course." Clay informed them. "We're just making an offer because we think you'd be awesome additions to any dojo. Are you attending one at the moment?"

King smiled and nodded. "Just my Aunt's. It's kind of on the outskirts of the city and it's just us. The Yanagimachi Style is kind of a family style."

"Oh that's cool. So what do you call it?" Vilfredo asked.

"Iron Body Kung-Fu." He responded and flexed. "Martial Arts With An Iron Body!"

"Hmmm." Vilfredo rubbed his chin. "Well it definitely seems to be working for you. Alright, you can tell us all about it after the workout. You ready Clay?"

"Born ready." They fist bumped and then bowed to King and his Aunt.

"Okay then. Lets begin."

COMMENCE THE MONTAGE!

The trio started off with a set of jumping squats which was actually pretty fun and then they switched it up to dips before walking over to the trees and selecting a series of branches that could support their weight and began performing explosive pull-ups on them. It was easy enough for Vilfredo, King and his Aunt but Clay was having a bit more trouble with it. Still he was eventually able to finish after the others had done so.

Next up was reverse rows via the various bars they had available around the park, followed by traveling across the monkey bars and utilizing them as pull up bars you would find at a gym.

Then dip kicks on benches, push ups on railings, squats on stairs to strengthen essential muscles, a karaoke shuffle (a cross-stepping movement that propels the body laterally. and helps improve lateral movement, agility and footwork.) up and down hills.

They performed step ups on stairs and benches to target their quads, caves and glutes, performed stair jumps to strengthen their quads and hamstrings and work on their stability, gathered rocks and placed them in a zig-zag formation to leap back and forth to each rock for a few minutes for cardio and leg strengthening, burpee box jumps from pushup positions to squats and onto benches to work their glutes, quads, calves and hamstrings and make themselves more powerful, faster and springier than ever.

They used other benches for Bulgarian Split Lunges by keeping one foot on the benches and placing the other one in front of them at a 90 degree angle and lower down to strengthen glutes and quads, glute bridges by laying down on the grass with their feet on the bench and their butts about one foot away, lifted their legs and butts up and then lowered them down, grabbed swings, held onto the chains, leaned back at 45 degree angles, and crossed their legs back and forth while focusing on net letting the swings move.

The more they worked on this the more they worked their abs and stabilizing muscles. Next they put their feet on trees behind them, held and released while moving their feet higher and higher up the tree for tree planks that worked their spines, rhomboids, lats, trapezius, core, quads, glutes, hamstrings, shoulders, and triceps. 

Following this they perform sit-ups on the slide by wrapping their feet around the top handles and edges to hold themselves up.

Afterword they return to the swings to use them as stability balls to strengthen their lower abs by focusing on their forms and extending their legs all the way back while pushing the swing away. After this they returned to the fenches, benches and rocks, whatever they could find, got into side plank positions with one hand on their chosen support and the other arms extended into the air to work their transversus abdominis muscles, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus muscles (abductors), the adductor muscles of their hips, and the external, and internal obliques, glutes, quads and hamstrings.

They alternated side jump-ins to work their cores and arms by starting in plank positions and then jumping forward to the left, back to the star, and forward to the right. Next they found poles and tree trunks, grabbed them for support and swung their legs up down.

She let them all take a break and bought them all water bottles and then they got to work for the rest of the workout.

Four back and forth dip walks across the bars, 15 second Scapula retraction hangs from bars, 50 second dead hangs,  40 jump squats, 30 push ups, 20 burpees, 10 chin ups, 10 pull ups, 20 dips, 30 pike push ups, 40 knee raises and they ended it all with another 50 second dead hang.

By the time they were done, Clay and Vilfredo had collapsed on the benches gasping for breath and sweating like waterfalls  while King relaxed with his Aunt. "So what do you think guys? Pretty fun right?" King laughed.

"That....was....awesome." Clay acknowledged. "Ex-hausting...but...fun." He gave a tired thumbs up. "I've...gotta...do this...more often." He chugged down the water. "Oh this is lifesaving."

"That was cool....you guys...do this a lot?"

"It's our way of life, bro." King informed Vilfredo.

"Oh man. You are going to be super popular at school. B-Rank Easy."

"B-Rank? What's that?"

"Oh...well....martial arts are super popular in Radiance, right?" Vilfredo chugged his drink. "Ahhhhhh. So, naturally, it's popular in Radiance High. So much so that we have purposeful arena's set up for martial arts exhibitions. There are certain rules of course, and it's optional, but everyone there respects skill. The better you are, the better your rank, the more popularity and prestige you get in school. The ranks are F, D, C, B, A and S. The F and D-Ranks are at the bottom, the C-Ranks are average fighters, the B-Ranks are the superior fighters, the A-Ranks are among the best and the S-Ranks are the superstars."

"Okaaaay....but what does S stand for?"

"It stands for Shuu. The Japanese reading of excellent." Clay explained. "You can increase your rank in the school either through in school competitions and demonstrations or by winning competitions around the city."

"Huh. Sounds like you've got a rather wacky school system." Aunt Yanagimachi noted.

"Sounds like a challenge." King grinned. "If that's the case, I might as well aim for the S-Rank."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

COMMENCE THE MONTAGE!

The trio started off with a set of jumping squats which was actually pretty fun and then they switched it up to dips before walking over to the trees and selecting a series of branches that could support their weight and began performing explosive pull-ups on them. It was easy enough for Vilfredo, King and his Aunt but Clay was having a bit more trouble with it. Still he was eventually able to finish after the others had done so.

Next up was reverse rows via the various bars they had available around the park, followed by traveling across the monkey bars and utilizing them as pull up bars you would find at a gym.

Then dip kicks on benches, push ups on railings, squats on stairs to strengthen essential muscles, a karaoke shuffle (a cross-stepping movement that propels the body laterally. and helps improve lateral movement, agility and footwork.) up and down hills.

They performed step ups on stairs and benches to target their quads, caves and glutes, performed stair jumps to strengthen their quads and hamstrings and work on their stability, gathered rocks and placed them in a zig-zag formation to leap back and forth to each rock for a few minutes for cardio and leg strengthening, burpee box jumps from pushup positions to squats and onto benches to work their glutes, quads, calves and hamstrings and make themselves more powerful, faster and springier than ever.

They used other benches for Bulgarian Split Lunges by keeping one foot on the benches and placing the other one in front of them at a 90 degree angle and lower down to strengthen glutes and quads, glute bridges by laying down on the grass with their feet on the bench and their butts about one foot away, lifted their legs and butts up and then lowered them down, grabbed swings, held onto the chains, leaned back at 45 degree angles, and crossed their legs back and forth while focusing on net letting the swings move.

The more they worked on this the more they worked their abs and stabilizing muscles. Next they put their feet on trees behind them, held and released while moving their feet higher and higher up the tree for tree planks that worked their spines, rhomboids, lats, trapezius, core, quads, glutes, hamstrings, shoulders, and triceps. 

Following this they perform sit-ups on the slide by wrapping their feet around the top handles and edges to hold themselves up.

Afterword they return to the swings to use them as stability balls to strengthen their lower abs by focusing on their forms and extending their legs all the way back while pushing the swing away. After this they returned to the fenches, benches and rocks, whatever they could find, got into side plank positions with one hand on their chosen support and the other arms extended into the air to work their transversus abdominis muscles, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus muscles (abductors), the adductor muscles of their hips, and the external, and internal obliques, glutes, quads and hamstrings.

They alternated side jump-ins to work their cores and arms by starting in plank positions and then jumping forward to the left, back to the star, and forward to the right. Next they found poles and tree trunks, grabbed them for support and swung their legs up down.

She let them all take a break and bought them all water bottles and then they got to work for the rest of the workout.

Four back and forth dip walks across the bars, 15 second Scapula retraction hangs from bars, 50 second dead hangs,  40 jump squats, 30 push ups, 20 burpees, 10 chin ups, 10 pull ups, 20 dips, 30 pike push ups, 40 knee raises and they ended it all with another 50 second dead hang.

By the time they were done, Clay and Vilfredo had collapsed on the benches gasping for breath and sweating like waterfalls  while King relaxed with his Aunt. "So what do you think guys? Pretty fun right?" King laughed.

"That....was....awesome." Clay acknowledged. "Ex-hausting...but...fun." He gave a tired thumbs up. "I've...gotta...do this...more often." He chugged down the water. "Oh this is lifesaving."

"That was cool....you guys...do this a lot?"

"It's our way of life, bro." King informed Vilfredo.

"Oh man. You are going to be super popular at school. B-Rank Easy."

"B-Rank? What's that?"

"Oh...well....martial arts are super popular in Radiance, right?" Vilfredo chugged his drink. "Ahhhhhh. So, naturally, it's popular in Radiance High. So much so that we have purposeful arena's set up for martial arts exhibitions. There are certain rules of course, and it's optional, but everyone there respects skill. The better you are, the better your rank, the more popularity and prestige you get in school. The ranks are F, D, C, B, A and S. The F and D-Ranks are at the bottom, the C-Ranks are average fighters, the B-Ranks are the superior fighters, the A-Ranks are among the best and the S-Ranks are the superstars."

"Okaaaay....but what does S stand for?"

"It stands for Shuu. The Japanese reading of excellent." Clay explained. "You can increase your rank in the school either through in school competitions and demonstrations or by winning competitions around the city."

"Huh. Sounds like you've got a rather wacky school system." Aunt Yanagimachi noted.

"Sounds like a challenge." King grinned. "If that's the case, I might as well aim for the S-Rank."

"Okay man, look, before you get too far ahead of yourself, you should know that the S-Ranks are the best fighters in the school which means they rank among the best in the city." Clay informed him. We're talking some really crazy good fighters, bro, best of the best in a city full of the best."

"You can't just get in there, King. You need to really work your way up." Vilfredo told him. "I think you have the potential for it but there is a lot of competition."

"So if the school is that intense then how does the staff keep order?" Auntie questioned.

"Well part of it is that attacking them is strictly off limits. The other is that most of them are martial artists in one way or another so they can enforce order."

"Also the Student Council is on their side as well."

"The Student Council?"

"That's where the best in the school reside. The top S-Class fighters in the school have all teamed up to keep authority and order in Radiance High alongside the staff. People are welcome to challenge them of course but...yeah, the odds of beating them are not great."

"I'll tell you something else: Their leader and The Student Council President of Radiance Highschool is Sung-Min Metharom and he is unstoppable. No matter what happens you must not challenge him. Nobody's been able to beat him. I can tell you're good, King, but he's on another level."

(Got it! Challening him first chance I get!) King decided. "Understood. Super badass. Got it. I appreciate the compliments by the way."

"You're welcome."

Vilfredo clapped his hands. "I'll tell you what. Why not swing by our Dojo tomorrow? We can show you some moves and you and I can have a quick spar so I can test your mettle. It'll give you a good idea of the competition levels in the school."

"Sure! That sounds like fun. Do you have a card or something?"

"Right here man." Vilfredo handed him a business card. "Always a good idea to keep them on your person."

"Awesome. This is going to be fun. Tomorrow afternoon sound good?"

"11:00 AM?"

"Perfect. We'll be there."

"Great. I'll let Sensei know you're coming."

Clay looked from Vilfredo to King and back. (Now this...I've gotta see.) "You guys won't mind if show up and watch do you? I mean, if I can work into my schedule."

"Sure. So long as you can make it you're free to watch."

"Awesome. This is going to be fun. I'll see you there." King offered his hand and Vilfredo reached out to shake it and immediately noticed how strong he was. It felt like a solid iron vice grip!

(Okay! Well! Tomorrow's going to be fun!) "Great. See you there." He replied and shook his hand up and down before backflipping back over the bench, landing on his feet, taking a bow and walking away. "This was fun! We should work out together more often!"

"You know it man!"

"By Vil! See you tomorrow!" Clay called to him.

"See you there!"

Clay waved goodbye and they relaxed together for a bit before Clay spoke up again. "Want to see our dojo?"

"Sure."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Okay man, look, before you get too far ahead of yourself, you should know that the S-Ranks are the best fighters in the school which means they rank among the best in the city." Clay informed him. We're talking some really crazy good fighters, bro, best of the best in a city full of the best."

"You can't just get in there, King. You need to really work your way up." Vilfredo told him. "I think you have the potential for it but there is a lot of competition."

"So if the school is that intense then how does the staff keep order?" Auntie questioned.

"Well part of it is that attacking them is strictly off limits. The other is that most of them are martial artists in one way or another so they can enforce order."

"Also the Student Council is on their side as well."

"The Student Council?"

"That's where the best in the school reside. The top S-Class fighters in the school have all teamed up to keep authority and order in Radiance High alongside the staff. People are welcome to challenge them of course but...yeah, the odds of beating them are not great."

"I'll tell you something else: Their leader and The Student Council President of Radiance Highschool is Sung-Min Metharom and he is unstoppable. No matter what happens you must not challenge him. Nobody's been able to beat him. I can tell you're good, King, but he's on another level."

(Got it! Challenging him first chance I get!) King decided. "Understood. Super badass. Got it. I appreciate the compliments by the way."

"You're welcome."

Vilfredo clapped his hands. "I'll tell you what. Why not swing by our Dojo tomorrow? We can show you some moves and you and I can have a quick spar so I can test your mettle. It'll give you a good idea of the competition levels in the school."

"Sure! That sounds like fun. Do you have a card or something?"

"Right here man." Vilfredo handed him a business card. "Always a good idea to keep them on your person."

"Awesome. This is going to be fun. Tomorrow afternoon sound good?"

"11:00 AM?"

"Perfect. We'll be there."

"Great. I'll let Sensei know you're coming."

Clay looked from Vilfredo to King and back. (Now this...I've got to see.) "You guys won't mind if show up and watch do you? I mean, if I can work into my schedule."

"Sure. So long as you can make it you're free to watch."

"Awesome. This is going to be fun. I'll see you there." King offered his hand and Vilfredo reached out to shake it and immediately noticed how strong he was. It felt like a solid iron vice grip!

(Okay! Well! Tomorrow's going to be fun!) "Great. See you there." He replied and shook his hand up and down before backflipping back over the bench, landing on his feet, taking a bow and walking away. "This was fun! We should work out together more often!"

"You know it man!"

"By Vil! See you tomorrow!" Clay called to him.

"See you there!"

Clay waved goodbye and they relaxed together for a bit before Clay spoke up again. "Want to see our dojo?"

"Sure."

The trio strolled through the city. "So, this Iron Body Kung-Fu of yours. Could you tell me more about it? I don't think I've ever heard of it."

"Like I said before, it has a heavy emphasis on conditioning and physical improvement, using both modern techniques and anything in our area, and powerful grappling and striking techniques. Practical strikes utilizing fists, feet, elbows knees, and the head, intercepting and deflecting incoming attacks without slowing down your own,  It's about launching rapid powerful strikes using coordinated movements to generate bursts of power intended to overwhelm the opponent, simultaneously attacking and defending by economizing motion through simultaneous parrying and striking and mixing in grappling when it's appropriate." He explained.

"So basically it's a linear, pragmatic style that beats down the opponent while deflecting and diverting their strikes without pause, grappling when necessary and has a heavy emphasis on bodybuilding?" Clay summarized.

"Bingo. We turn our bodies into suits of armor, both inside and out, while also keeping up with our skill training and practicing and honing our techniques with the intention of running over our opponents and defeating them as quickly and efficiently as possible. How about you?"

"Oh, us?" Clay asked. "Well The Inner Warrior Dojo is based around defense. We focus around deflecting, parrying and redirecting our opponents attacks to open them up for quick hits of our own. We place an emphasis on patience. Deflecting and diverting our opponents attacks while outmaneuvering them until they tire out or make a mistake and then punishing them for it with basic kicks and punches, but delivered with pinpoint precision. That's just when we have to fight though. Other than that, we just focus on forms, proper diet, exercise and inner peace. Strong in mind strong in body you know?"

"I like it. It's practical and realistic for the real world. You're going to go far with that kind of thinking." King admitted.

"Thanks man. Hey, you know, we have after school study sessions at the library every Friday, either the school one or the Reader's Garden Library, if you ever need help on a particular subject."

"Oh cool. I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

"No problem. Besides, it's the least I can do to thank you for that workout. I'm definitely going to toss these ideas around to the others and see what we can come up with for it."

"That's the spirit, Clay." He smiled.

"Sooo this training of yours." He looked down at his hands. "Is that why you're hands are so rough?"

King laughed. "Noticed that did you?"

"Kinda hard not to when you're shaking hands and working out with us." Clay admitted.

He raised his calloused rough strong hands and wiggled his fingers. "A hard body starts with strong hands. Striking straw mats, iron sand, rocks, trees, bags, etc for a majority of the day, with your fists, feet and striking limbs, for a majority of the day on top of strength conditioning and sticking with it will give you some damn good results." He scooped up a nice rough strong looking rock the size of his palm and length of his fingers. "Keep at it long enough and you can do fun stuff like this." He struck the rock hard with his other hand so hard he pulverized it and caused the rock to erupt into a burst of dust!

https://i.imgur.com/tm0p7La.gif

Clay's eyes went wide as he saw the pulverized rock blow away in a cloud of dust. King blew on it and the rest of it blew away. "It's the same concept as Tameshiwari Training really."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The trio strolled through the city. "So, this Iron Body Kung-Fu of yours. Could you tell me more about it? I don't think I've ever heard of it."

"Like I said before, it has a heavy emphasis on conditioning and physical improvement, using both modern techniques and anything in our area, and powerful grappling and striking techniques. Practical strikes utilizing fists, feet, elbows knees, and the head, intercepting and deflecting incoming attacks without slowing down your own,  It's about launching rapid powerful strikes using coordinated movements to generate bursts of power intended to overwhelm the opponent, simultaneously attacking and defending by economizing motion through simultaneous parrying and striking and mixing in grappling when it's appropriate." He explained.

"So basically it's a linear, pragmatic style that beats down the opponent while deflecting and diverting their strikes without pause, grappling when necessary and has a heavy emphasis on bodybuilding?" Clay summarized.

"Bingo. We turn our bodies into suits of armor, both inside and out, while also keeping up with our skill training and practicing and honing our techniques with the intention of running over our opponents and defeating them as quickly and efficiently as possible. How about you?"

"Oh, us?" Clay asked. "Well The Inner Warrior Dojo is based around defense. We focus around deflecting, parrying and redirecting our opponents attacks to open them up for quick hits of our own. We place an emphasis on patience. Deflecting and diverting our opponents attacks while outmaneuvering them until they tire out or make a mistake and then punishing them for it with basic kicks and punches, but delivered with pinpoint precision. That's just when we have to fight though. Other than that, we just focus on forms, proper diet, exercise and inner peace. Strong in mind strong in body you know?"

"I like it. It's practical and realistic for the real world. You're going to go far with that kind of thinking." King admitted.

"Thanks man. Hey, you know, we have after school study sessions at the library every Friday, either the school one or the Reader's Garden Library, if you ever need help on a particular subject."

"Oh cool. I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

"No problem. Besides, it's the least I can do to thank you for that workout. I'm definitely going to toss these ideas around to the others and see what we can come up with for it."

"That's the spirit, Clay." He smiled.

"Sooo this training of yours." He looked down at his hands. "Is that why you're hands are so rough?"

King laughed. "Noticed that did you?"

"Kinda hard not to when you're shaking hands and working out with us." Clay admitted.

He raised his calloused rough strong hands and wiggled his fingers. "A hard body starts with strong hands. Striking straw mats, iron sand, rocks, trees, bags, etc for a majority of the day, with your fists, feet and striking limbs, for a majority of the day on top of strength conditioning and sticking with it will give you some damn good results." He scooped up a nice rough strong looking rock the size of his palm and length of his fingers. "Keep at it long enough and you can do fun stuff like this." He struck the rock hard with his other hand so hard he pulverized it and caused the rock to erupt into a burst of dust!

Clay's eyes went wide as he saw the pulverized rock blow away in a cloud of dust. King blew on it and the rest of it blew away. "It's the same concept as Tameshiwari Training really."

"Awesome bro. So, we're talking real training right? Not the parlor tricks?"

"Correct. Like I said." He blew on his hand to get the rest of the dust off. "I do stuff like this on a daily basis."

"It's a good idea. For martial arts practitioners, the bones, skin and muscles are the three most important areas. According to Wolff's Law, the skeletal system will become stronger after healing. According to this law, our bone density increases after healing so breaking boards damages the bones in order to strengthen them. If you keep training with it you can even break harder things. Punch a brick with your bare hand, and if you are untutored in the martial arts, you may break a finger. Punch it with the proper force, momentum, and positioning, and you'll break the brick instead." Clay explained while doing a quick boxing combination. "Still this is the first time I've seen someone obliterate a rock like that."

"Keep practicing. You'll get there." King assured him.

"I sure hope so. It would be super cool to be able to do that. Oh hey its down this way. Melody Plaza is right down these streets."

"Cool. Lead the way."

https://i.imgur.com/Z6oI8Wi.png

The Malachite Beauty's jewelry shined like the stars and shimmered like the Sun. True to its name, The Malachite Beauty was one of the most beautiful jewelry stores in Radiance City. Everything about this store was designed to enhance it's beauty while also emphasizing their beautiful jewelry. Sure everything was very expensive but that's the price you pay for high quality jewels! Eira Brooks danced in place as she vibed with the Classical Music playing through the speakers. Her day drifted on making money hands over foot piling on as the wealthy citizens of Radiance City drifted in and out buying the incredibly expensive jewels they had to sell. It was another incredibly lucrative day of business at The Malachite Beauty.

The doors banged open and a group of muscular leather bound bikers, their bodies completely covered by their armored motorbike leather jackets, gloves and devilish helmets, rushed into the store and went on the attack. They quickly rushed the customers, barreled into them, slammed them to the floor, stole their merchandise and pocketed them while others ran to the glass cases and began smashing them open with their pipes, crowbars or wrenches and grabbing the jewels inside. Eira let out a shriek of fright from being surprised by the sudden attack of the thugs and recoiled as the case in front of her was smashed open and another one of them grabbed the register and smashed it open to grab the money. Gathering her courage, Eira took a few steps back and then she took a running leap forward, sprung over the cases and landed in front of the two bikers and she went on the attack! "Get the hell out of here!" She shouted and went on the attack with a few quick kicks that the thug blocked and avoided before swinging his pipe at her but Eira ducked down to dodge it and then she went for a roundhouse kick on him but he blocked that as well and kicked her backwards before the other one hit her in the stomach, punched her and threw her over the cases down onto the floor! She crashed down onto the floor and groaned in pain while holding her stomach. The thug with the wrench landed in front of her and swung down at Eira but she rolled out of the way, got up on one knee, grabbed his wrist and then she punched out at him but he caught her punch and kicked her down again and put a foot on her chest and slammed the wrench down next to her head.

"First and only warning bitch. Stay down or that's your head next." He threatened and jumped back over the cases and walked away laughing with his companion. As Eira sobbed on the floor in pain the other cashiers were similarly thrown to the floor and while the security guards tried to take aim at them the thugs grabbed the shocked and scared customers and held them hostage as they backed away towards the door before suddenly shoving the customers forward and ran to the door while two others stepped in and tossed molotov cocktails into the store! They hit the floor and exploded into fireballs which in turn activated the sprinkler systems in the ceiling and caused water to spray down all over the store.

The bikers laughed madly and drove away!

"Awesome bro. So, we're talking real training right? Not the parlor tricks?"

"Correct. Like I said." He blew on his hand to get the rest of the dust off. "I do stuff like this on a daily basis."

"It's a good idea. For martial arts practitioners, the bones, skin and muscles are the three most important areas. According to Wolff's Law, the skeletal system will become stronger after healing. According to this law, our bone density increases after healing so breaking boards damages the bones in order to strengthen them. If you keep training with it you can even break harder things. Punch a brick with your bare hand, and if you are untutored in the martial arts, you may break a finger. Punch it with the proper force, momentum, and positioning, and you'll break the brick instead." Clay explained while doing a quick boxing combination. "Still this is the first time I've seen someone obliterate a rock like that."

"Keep practicing. You'll get there." King assured him.

"I sure hope so. It would be super cool to be able to do that. Oh hey its down this way. Melody Plaza is right down these streets."

"Cool. Lead the way."

https://i.imgur.com/Z6oI8Wi.png

The Malachite Beauty's jewelry shined like the stars and shimmered like the Sun. True to its name, The Malachite Beauty was one of the most beautiful jewelry stores in Radiance City. Everything about this store was designed to enhance it's beauty while also emphasizing their beautiful jewelry. Sure everything was very expensive but that's the price you pay for high quality jewels! Eira Brooks danced in place as she vibed with the Classical Music playing through the speakers. Her day drifted on making money hands over foot piling on as the wealthy citizens of Radiance City drifted in and out buying the incredibly expensive jewels they had to sell. It was another incredibly lucrative day of business at The Malachite Beauty.

The doors banged open and a group of muscular leather bound bikers, their bodies completely covered by their armored motorbike leather jackets, gloves and devilish helmets, rushed into the store and went on the attack. They quickly rushed the customers, barreled into them, slammed them to the floor, stole their merchandise and pocketed them while others ran to the glass cases and began smashing them open with their pipes, crowbars or wrenches and grabbing the jewels inside. Eira let out a shriek of fright from being surprised by the sudden attack of the thugs and recoiled as the case in front of her was smashed open and another one of them grabbed the register and smashed it open to grab the money. Gathering her courage, Eira took a few steps back and then she took a running leap forward, sprung over the cases and landed in front of the two bikers and she went on the attack! "Get the hell out of here!" She shouted and went on the attack with a few quick kicks that the thug blocked and avoided before swinging his pipe at her but Eira ducked down to dodge it and then she went for a roundhouse kick on him but he blocked that as well and kicked her backwards before the other one hit her in the stomach, punched her and threw her over the cases down onto the floor! She crashed down onto the floor and groaned in pain while holding her stomach. The thug with the wrench landed in front of her and swung down at Eira but she rolled out of the way, got up on one knee, grabbed his wrist and then she punched out at him but he caught her punch and kicked her down again and put a foot on her chest and slammed the wrench down next to her head.

"First and only warning bitch. Stay down or that's your head next." He threatened and jumped back over the cases and walked away laughing with his companion. As Eira sobbed on the floor in pain the other cashiers were similarly thrown to the floor and while the security guards tried to take aim at them the thugs grabbed the shocked and scared customers and held them hostage as they backed away towards the door before suddenly shoving the customers forward and ran to the door while two others stepped in and tossed molotov cocktails into the store! They hit the floor and exploded into fireballs which in turn activated the sprinkler systems in the ceiling and caused water to spray down all over the store.

The bikers laughed madly and drove away!

"So who's your Sensei?" King asked.

"Oliver Gallente." Clay replied. "He's a Middle Eastern War Vet but he doesn't really like to talk about it."   

"Understood but is a guy like that is teaching defense?" King questioned this initially but then he thought about it some more. "Actually, yeah, that makes sense."

"That's right, King." Aunt Yanagimachi agreed. "Behind all of the pop culture glamorization...war is hell. It always has been. And it always will be. Its currency is death, dismemberment, desperation, and fear. It doesn’t end in parades. It ends in caskets." She informed the kids, quoting Dan Rather while doing so. "It's the sign of a wise man that Sensei Gallente is teaching these kids the ways of peace and real life skills. I think you're going to be fine with him, Clay."

"Thank you Miss Yanagimachi. I'll pass that along."

"Go right ahead."

They continued strolling down the street towards the dojo when they heard yelling and hollering and laughing over the roar of motorcycles! Yanagimachi narrowed her eyes. "Get behind me. Now."

"What?"

"Who are those guys?"

"Now!" She repeated. The two boys looked at each other and they obeyed and hid behind her. The bikers raced down the street weaving in and out of traffic and swiping at the civilians of the city en route to the trio. Most of the group road past them except for the last one who came in swinging a club at Yana only for her to snap into action, grab the club out of his hand, kick his motorcycle hard enough to put a dent in it, grab the biker off of his bike all in one smooth movement, raise him up above her head, turn around and slam him down on the grass! His motorcycle crashed to the street and spun around in a circle with the other bikers dodging it and then circling back around to face the woman who just interrupted their fun. "I'll handle this. You kids run ahead, get to the dojo and take shelter."

"No offense, Auntie, but I don't they're going to let us do that." King informed his aunt as he stepped up next to her. "Besides. This is what I trained for. Clay? We'll handle things here. Get out of here and call the police."

Clay looked from them to the bikers and back. He swallowed. "Sorry guys....can't do that. I mean, sure, we aren't supposed to fight outside of matches but...well, you know, self-defense. Besides, we were just starting to become friends and I don't think any of that merchandise belongs to them." Clay gathered his courage and stepped up next to them. "This is your first day in Radiance City, right? Please allow me to demonstrate just how awesome everyone here really is."

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"So who's your Sensei?" King asked.

"Oliver Gallente." Clay replied. "He's a Middle Eastern War Vet but he doesn't really like to talk about it."   

"Understood but is a guy like that is teaching defense?" King questioned this initially but then he thought about it some more. "Actually, yeah, that makes sense."

"That's right, King." Aunt Yanagimachi agreed. "Behind all of the pop culture glamorization...war is hell. It always has been. And it always will be. Its currency is death, dismemberment, desperation, and fear. It doesn’t end in parades. It ends in caskets." She informed the kids, quoting Dan Rather while doing so. "It's the sign of a wise man that Sensei Gallente is teaching these kids the ways of peace and real life skills. I think you're going to be fine with him, Clay."

"Thank you Miss Yanagimachi. I'll pass that along."

"Go right ahead."

They continued strolling down the street towards the dojo when they heard yelling and hollering and laughing over the roar of motorcycles! Yanagimachi narrowed her eyes. "Get behind me. Now."

"What?"

"Who are those guys?"

"Now!" She repeated. The two boys looked at each other and they obeyed and hid behind her. The bikers raced down the street weaving in and out of traffic and swiping at the civilians of the city en route to the trio. Most of the group road past them except for the last one who came in swinging a club at Yana only for her to snap into action, grab the club out of his hand, kick his motorcycle hard enough to put a dent in it, grab the biker off of his bike all in one smooth movement, raise him up above her head, turn around and slam him down on the grass! His motorcycle crashed to the street and spun around in a circle with the other bikers dodging it and then circling back around to face the woman who just interrupted their fun. "I'll handle this. You kids run ahead, get to the dojo and take shelter."

"No offense, Auntie, but I don't they're going to let us do that." King informed his aunt as he stepped up next to her. "Besides. This is what I trained for. Clay? We'll handle things here. Get out of here and call the police."

Clay looked from them to the bikers and back. He swallowed. "Sorry guys....can't do that. I mean, sure, we aren't supposed to fight outside of matches but...well, you know, self-defense. Besides, we were just starting to become friends and I don't think any of that merchandise belongs to them." Clay gathered his courage and stepped up next to them. "This is your first day in Radiance City, right? Please allow me to demonstrate just how awesome everyone here really is."

The bikers were certainly dangerous looking. They had blood red flames on their leather jackets and pants with the image of a devil on their chests and their blood red devil skull helmets complete with devil horns on the tops of them. They backed it up as well with their trail of destruction and, unknown to the trio, their sudden brazen robbery of the store.

https://i.postimg.cc/SjVbhxvr/15207081.jpg
https://motorcycle-retro-helmets.com/De … 28233.aspx

The bikers immediately reacted to the attack against their friend and they turned back around and stared the trio down.

"Who the fuck are these guys?"

"Shit did he just take out Amaretto?"

"I-I think that's a woman actually."

"Bull. You see those muscles? No way that's a chick. Bowl cut is the girl."

"Yo what the fu-" Clay started before Yana interrupted.

"Who are you anyway?"

"We Are The Demolition Devils and we're here to take over this city and grind every little punk bitch in it under our feet and you? You just fucked with the wrong people. We're going to crack your skulls open for this!" He threatened and the bikers pulled over and got off their bikes and approached them with their weapons at the ready. It was obvious that they were fully intending to kill them quickly and move on.

They were in for one hell of a wakeup call.

The biker gang split up into one group of four to attack Yana and two groups of three to attack Clay and King.

King placed his feet shoulder-width apart and took a strong step forward while lining up his front toe with his back heel. His front and back foot were angled at about 25 and 45 degrees respectively with the rear heel kept slightly off the floor and his knees slightly bent, ready to spring forward, backward, to the right or to the left. His chin was down, covering his throat, with his eyes looking forward at his opponent and keeping the other two in mind. His elbows kept close to the sides of his body and the hands on the front.

"Wooooaaaahhhhh...." He breathed out quietly as he got ready to spring into action.

Clay braced himself and took the Sanchin Stance. His feet were shoulder width apart with the toes of his feet inline with the heels. His feet were turned in at a 45 degree angle with his knees bent slightly and his hips pushing forward with his hands held low and open. It's a very defensive and non-aggressive basic stance wherein the open hand can be used to spear the opponent in the throat and other vital target.

Aunt Yana's stance was similar to King's with her fists held high. "This is your last chance. Drop what you stole and back off."

"Don't you worry about us, freak, you'll be dead before y-" He was cut off when she charged him in a full on run! Bum rushing him before he could finish his sentence and closing the distance between the two of them quickly. The biker tried to swing his hooked chain at her but she grabbed it and yanked him forward while she continued to close in on him and she drove her fist into him! Her giant power packed punch was driven into him and made him double over before he was thrown backwards off of his feet! Another one of them attacked her with a spinning kick while swinging a lead pipe at her head but she grabbed his leg with one hand and the pipe mid-swing with her other hand and she swung him around and tossed him aside and then she turned around and blocked a swinging bat with a forearm block that broke the bat and then she struck his helmet with a few quick hard jabs to his helmet to force him back and crack his helmet before advancing on him with a few quick hard direct punches towards his torso and powerful kicks to his ribs and legs that swiftly broke down his body and sent him crashing to the ground crying in pain. That was when the next thug attacked her with a metal bat to her back swung as hard as he could! Yana responded by flexing and simply tanking it! As in the bat collided with her back full force but it didn't have any effect on her and instead the impact seemed to be actively repelled by her back muscles and sent back to the bat! The result was that the bat and his hands were left shaking! "Wh-wh-wh-wh-wha-a-a-a-a-at?"

"Oh please." She turned around and punched the side of his helmet hard enough to crack it and she followed this with two hard quick kicks to his stomach before punching him to the ground. "Like I don't do that to myself in training."

https://i.imgur.com/tvqN9fA.gif

"You gotta have a soft spot somewhere!" The last one growled out and charged her swinging his weapon. She blocked one hit with her forearm, blocked the second hit with her forearm, slammed a palm down on his kick attempt to shut that down, grabbed his weapon, tore it from his grasp, stepped in and drove a one-inch punch into his stomach that sent him flying off of his feet and she followed this up with a sideways kick to his stomach. The combined assault took him right out of the fight.

She balanced on one foot and then lowered it down. "Alright that was fun. Now, how are the kids doing?"

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The bikers were certainly dangerous looking. They had blood red flames on their leather jackets and pants with the image of a devil on their chests and their blood red devil skull helmets complete with devil horns on the tops of them. They backed it up as well with their trail of destruction and, unknown to the trio, their sudden brazen robbery of the store.

https://motorcycle-retro-helmets.com/De … 28233.aspx

The bikers immediately reacted to the attack against their friend and they turned back around and stared the trio down.

"Who the fuck are these guys?"

"Shit did he just take out Amaretto?"

"I-I think that's a woman actually."

"Bull. You see those muscles? No way that's a chick. Bowl cut is the girl."

"Yo what the fu-" Clay started before Yana interrupted.

"Who are you anyway?"

"We Are The Demolition Devils and we're here to take over this city and grind every little punk bitch in it under our feet and you? You just fucked with the wrong people. We're going to crack your skulls open for this!" He threatened and the bikers pulled over and got off their bikes and approached them with their weapons at the ready. It was obvious that they were fully intending to kill them quickly and move on.

They were in for one hell of a wakeup call.

The biker gang split up into one group of four to attack Yana and two groups of three to attack Clay and King.

King placed his feet shoulder-width apart and took a strong step forward while lining up his front toe with his back heel. His front and back foot were angled at about 25 and 45 degrees respectively with the rear heel kept slightly off the floor and his knees slightly bent, ready to spring forward, backward, to the right or to the left. His chin was down, covering his throat, with his eyes looking forward at his opponent and keeping the other two in mind. His elbows kept close to the sides of his body and the hands on the front.

"Wooooaaaahhhhh...." He breathed out quietly as he got ready to spring into action.

Clay braced himself and took the Sanchin Stance. His feet were shoulder width apart with the toes of his feet inline with the heels. His feet were turned in at a 45 degree angle with his knees bent slightly and his hips pushing forward with his hands held low and open. It's a very defensive and non-aggressive basic stance wherein the open hand can be used to spear the opponent in the throat and other vital target.

Aunt Yana's stance was similar to King's with her fists held high. "This is your last chance. Drop what you stole and back off."

"Don't you worry about us, freak, you'll be dead before y-" He was cut off when she charged him in a full on run! Bum rushing him before he could finish his sentence and closing the distance between the two of them quickly. The biker tried to swing his hooked chain at her but she grabbed it and yanked him forward while she continued to close in on him and she drove her fist into him! Her giant power packed punch was driven into him and made him double over before he was thrown backwards off of his feet! Another one of them attacked her with a spinning kick while swinging a lead pipe at her head but she grabbed his leg with one hand and the pipe mid-swing with her other hand and she swung him around and tossed him aside and then she turned around and blocked a swinging bat with a forearm block that broke the bat and then she struck his helmet with a few quick hard jabs to his helmet to force him back and crack his helmet before advancing on him with a few quick hard direct punches towards his torso and powerful kicks to his ribs and legs that swiftly broke down his body and sent him crashing to the ground crying in pain. That was when the next thug attacked her with a metal bat to her back swung as hard as he could! Yana responded by flexing and simply tanking it! As in the bat collided with her back full force but it didn't have any effect on her and instead the impact seemed to be actively repelled by her back muscles and sent back to the bat! The result was that the bat and his hands were left shaking! "Wh-wh-wh-wh-wha-a-a-a-a-at?"

"Oh please." She turned around and punched the side of his helmet hard enough to crack it and she followed this with two hard quick kicks to his stomach before punching him to the ground. "Like I don't do that to myself in training."

"You gotta have a soft spot somewhere!" The last one growled out and charged her swinging his weapon. She blocked one hit with her forearm, blocked the second hit with her forearm, slammed a palm down on his kick attempt to shut that down, grabbed his weapon, tore it from his grasp, stepped in and drove a one-inch punch into his stomach that sent him flying off of his feet and she followed this up with a sideways kick to his stomach. The combined assault took him right out of the fight.

She balanced on one foot and then lowered it down. "Alright that was fun. Now, how are the kids doing?"

The thug trio surrounded King. One in front of him with a crowbar, one behind him with a club and one to the left with a lead pipe. He just laughed. This was going to be fun.

Their strategy was obvious. Cut off his escape and attack simultaneously from the front, back and his right side. If he tried to dodge to the left they would all rush him. It was a good strategy but unfortunately for them they just weren't good enough to pull it off.

The trio tried to attack him but King beat them to the punch by rushing the crowbar biker and deflecting his crowbar swing with his wrist and driving his fist into the thug's chest before immediately going in for a chain punch and then punching him to the ground , turning around and kicking out with a side kick to catch the thug attacking him from behind while raising his hand and catching the pipe in his hand!

The kicked punk backed off while the other pulled his pipe back after King let it go. He smiled  and stood up straight and rushed the thug, ducked under his subsequent swing and closed in to deliver a brutal combination of punches to his torso along with kicks to his legs and side before grabbing him and throwing him to the ground.

The other guy recovered however and attacked him with a spinning kick that King caught and he then followed this up by trying to smack King with the club but King just caught that as well and tossed him aside while also throwing away his club.

The biker rolled with it and got back up to attack King again with a few double kicks but King just smacked them down and then he deflected the thug's punch and went on the offensive with a series of brutal punches and elbows to bust him up and open him up to a powerful kick to the stomach that forced him backward and then King advanced on him further, grabbed onto him and drove his knee into the biker's stomach before driving his elbow into his back and throwing him aside.

Even with the protection and padding their biker gear normally granted them King and Yana were hitting so damn hard they were punching through that and busting up the bikers regardless!

Furthermore their legs weren't quite as well protected so they were able to give them additional damage there!

The end result is that their beatdowns ended up breaking down the bikers bodies and left them broken down laying on the ground in agony.

The last of the three pulled himself back up only for King to drop him with a flying side kick to his knee that broke it! The thug collapsed to the ground screaming in pain and holding his knee while King landed on his feet. He smirked and brushed off his shoulders. This guy wouldn't be giving them any more trouble. He kicked away his weapon and looked over to check on Clay.

https://i.postimg.cc/L6xb2vNP/39796d561db8e82f785ea684e22b61b67c475990.gif

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The thug trio surrounded King. One in front of him with a crowbar, one behind him with a club and one to the left with a lead pipe. He just laughed. This was going to be fun.

Their strategy was obvious. Cut off his escape and attack simultaneously from the front, back and his right side. If he tried to dodge to the left they would all rush him. It was a good strategy but unfortunately for them they just weren't good enough to pull it off.

The trio tried to attack him but King beat them to the punch by rushing the crowbar biker and deflecting his crowbar swing with his wrist and driving his fist into the thug's chest before immediately going in for a chain punch and then punching him to the ground , turning around and kicking out with a side kick to catch the thug attacking him from behind while raising his hand and catching the pipe in his hand!

The kicked punk backed off while the other pulled his pipe back after King let it go. He smiled  and stood up straight and rushed the thug, ducked under his subsequent swing and closed in to deliver a brutal combination of punches to his torso along with kicks to his legs and side before grabbing him and throwing him to the ground.

The other guy recovered however and attacked him with a spinning kick that King caught and he then followed this up by trying to smack King with the club but King just caught that as well and tossed him aside while also throwing away his club.

The biker rolled with it and got back up to attack King again with a few double kicks but King just smacked them down and then he deflected the thug's punch and went on the offensive with a series of brutal punches and elbows to bust him up and open him up to a powerful kick to the stomach that forced him backward and then King advanced on him further, grabbed onto him and drove his knee into the biker's stomach before driving his elbow into his back and throwing him aside.

Even with the protection and padding their biker gear normally granted them King and Yana were hitting so damn hard they were punching through that and busting up the bikers regardless!

Furthermore their legs weren't quite as well protected so they were able to give them additional damage there!

The end result is that their beatdowns ended up breaking down the bikers bodies and left them broken down laying on the ground in agony.

The last of the three pulled himself back up only for King to drop him with a flying side kick to his knee that broke it! The thug collapsed to the ground screaming in pain and holding his knee while King landed on his feet. He smirked and brushed off his shoulders. This guy wouldn't be giving them any more trouble. He kicked away his weapon and looked over to check on Clay.

Clay performed a series of backflips to get away from the three thugs and lead them away from the others so they could fight freely without worrying about being jumped by the others. He finally stopped and instead ran towards the biker trio currently rushing him and went on the attack. He ducked under a pipe swing, dodged a spinning back hook kick, kept moving, turned around and kicked the last of them in the stomach.

He took the kick, withstood it and attacked again with a few front kicks that Clay dodged and then he swung the bat at him but Clay ducked and dodged around him so the biker adjusted and tried a back kick only for Clay to side step it and grab his leg and kick out the back of his other leg and drive his elbow into the back of the knee of the captured leg.

This assault to his legs caused the biker to drop to the grass. Clay didn't get much of a chance to demonstrate though because the others were on him! Clay dropped down on his hands to dodge their combined weapon attack and he sprung back on his feet and then he rolled over the first biker, pushed him to the ground and grabbed his bat.

He used it parry and block the pipe and crowbar but it was obvious that they had the superior weapons. But like Sensei always said: A weapon is only as good as the fighter who wields it. He got up on his feet and backpaddled away from them and readied his bat.

The pipe biker attacked him first but this time instead of blocking his weapon he side-stepped it, hit the back of it with his bat and forced it down, stepped behind him, kicked out the back of one leg, readied his bat, dodged the crowbar and grabbed the biker's arm, forced it down, bonked him on the helmet with the bat to distract him and then he maneuvered behind him and used the bat to trip him! As he fell Clay used the opportunity to relieve him of the crowbar and throw it away.

The piper user went after him again and this time he was swinging the pipe at him with reckless abandon. Clay immediately switched back to defense dodging and weaving around his swings while using the bat to misdirect the force of his swings away from himself until he pretended to allow the thug to disarm him except this actually freed up Clay to step in, grab his helmet, kick out his leg, grab him and throw him to the ground! Clay then seized the chance to grab his pipe and throw it away.

With all three of the bikers disarmed he moved to taking the fight to them directly. Clay let go of the biker's arm and he began bobbing and weaving and deflecting punches from his attacker until he could grab his arm, turned it, twisted it and kicked his feet out from underneath him to drop him down on the ground he leaned back and jerked the arm back. There was a sickening crunch and the punk screamed in pain as his arm broke. Clay got up to his feet and stared down the other two.

"Alright you two. Stand down now. Your friend's arm is broken and you two are disarmed. Lay down on the ground with your legs spread and your hands on your heads." He ordered them. "Don't make this any harder than it already is."

"Go back to hell you karate loser!" One of them yelled back at him and attacked him. Clay braced himself and defended himself with blocks and deflections while dodging around his attacks and slip around him and kick him in the back. The biker withstood it though thanks to the padding of his jacket and he returned the attack with a kick across the face and punching him. He withstood his attacks and recovered. The biker attacked him with a kick but Clay dodged it and stepped in and grabbed his leg, landed a few hits on him and knocked him backwards before he rushed in and grabbed his mask, grabbed his arm and brought him down and got on him and he landed a few hits on the back of his neck to stun him before he wrestled the helmet off of his head.

The last of the bikers attacked him with a kick but he blocked it with the helmet, rolled backwards, got up, used the biker helmet to block a few punches and then he caught his wrist and cracked him across the helmet with the helmet and kicked him in the back. He recovered and attacked again but Clay fended off his attacks, countered, pushed him back, threw the helmet at the guy on the ground to keep him down for a little bit longer, grabbed the thug's arm, threw him to the ground, rolled him over on his back, turned his arm, twisted it and broke that one as well!

Two bikers down and two arms broken! That left the last one who was currently standing back up and holding his neck while groaning in pain.

"You..little...shit!"

Clay stared him down and kept his stance up. "This is your last chance, Give up. You aren't going to beat me. Lay down on the ground and surrender."

"No way in hell! I'm going to break your neck!"

"You're being stupid. Stand down."

"DIE!"

Clay continued defending himself and shutting down his attacks before grabbing him and flipping him over on his back and he began driving punches into his face. The thug took the punches and swiped at him but Clay grabbed his wrist and then stomped on his face, grabbed his fingers and bent two of them backwards! The thug shouted in pain and Clay let him go as he rolled from Clay and clutched his hand and his broken fingers.

"This is over, man. Give up."

The biker roared in rage and attacked again but Clay dodged him, grabbed his arm, twisted it and threw him backwards. The thug flew through the air, landed on his back and groaned in pain. As he was starting to get up though he rushed him down and kicked him to the ground, landed on him and punched him out.

Clay took a breather and wiped his mouth.

King walked over and offered his hand. "Nice job there, man. Brutal but nice."

Clay accepted his hand and got back up. "Thanks, King. I gave them the chance to surrender, plenty of chances, but they just kept pushing it." He sighed and shook his head.

"Hey now. They started the fight by attacking us and other people even before that. This is just karma."

Aunt Yana, King and Clay looked over the battlefield while the civilians around them erupted into cheers over their victory which was unfortunately soon drowned out by the roar of police sirens.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Clay performed a series of backflips to get away from the three thugs and lead them away from the others so they could fight freely without worrying about being jumped by the others. He finally stopped and instead ran towards the biker trio currently rushing him and went on the attack. He ducked under a pipe swing, dodged a spinning back hook kick, kept moving, turned around and kicked the last of them in the stomach.

He took the kick, withstood it and attacked again with a few front kicks that Clay dodged and then he swung the bat at him but Clay ducked and dodged around him so the biker adjusted and tried a back kick only for Clay to side step it and grab his leg and kick out the back of his other leg and drive his elbow into the back of the knee of the captured leg.

This assault to his legs caused the biker to drop to the grass. Clay didn't get much of a chance to demonstrate though because the others were on him! Clay dropped down on his hands to dodge their combined weapon attack and he sprung back on his feet and then he rolled over the first biker, pushed him to the ground and grabbed his bat.

He used it parry and block the pipe and crowbar but it was obvious that they had the superior weapons. But like Sensei always said: A weapon is only as good as the fighter who wields it. He got up on his feet and backpaddled away from them and readied his bat.

The pipe biker attacked him first but this time instead of blocking his weapon he side-stepped it, hit the back of it with his bat and forced it down, stepped behind him, kicked out the back of one leg, readied his bat, dodged the crowbar and grabbed the biker's arm, forced it down, bonked him on the helmet with the bat to distract him and then he maneuvered behind him and used the bat to trip him! As he fell Clay used the opportunity to relieve him of the crowbar and throw it away.

The piper user went after him again and this time he was swinging the pipe at him with reckless abandon. Clay immediately switched back to defense dodging and weaving around his swings while using the bat to misdirect the force of his swings away from himself until he pretended to allow the thug to disarm him except this actually freed up Clay to step in, grab his helmet, kick out his leg, grab him and throw him to the ground! Clay then seized the chance to grab his pipe and throw it away.

With all three of the bikers disarmed he moved to taking the fight to them directly. Clay let go of the biker's arm and he began bobbing and weaving and deflecting punches from his attacker until he could grab his arm, turned it, twisted it and kicked his feet out from underneath him to drop him down on the ground he leaned back and jerked the arm back. There was a sickening crunch and the punk screamed in pain as his arm broke. Clay got up to his feet and stared down the other two.

"Alright you two. Stand down now. Your friend's arm is broken and you two are disarmed. Lay down on the ground with your legs spread and your hands on your heads." He ordered them. "Don't make this any harder than it already is."

"Go back to hell you karate loser!" One of them yelled back at him and attacked him. Clay braced himself and defended himself with blocks and deflections while dodging around his attacks and slip around him and kick him in the back. The biker withstood it though thanks to the padding of his jacket and he returned the attack with a kick across the face and punching him. He withstood his attacks and recovered. The biker attacked him with a kick but Clay dodged it and stepped in and grabbed his leg, landed a few hits on him and knocked him backwards before he rushed in and grabbed his mask, grabbed his arm and brought him down and got on him and he landed a few hits on the back of his neck to stun him before he wrestled the helmet off of his head.

The last of the bikers attacked him with a kick but he blocked it with the helmet, rolled backwards, got up, used the biker helmet to block a few punches and then he caught his wrist and cracked him across the helmet with the helmet and kicked him in the back. He recovered and attacked again but Clay fended off his attacks, countered, pushed him back, threw the helmet at the guy on the ground to keep him down for a little bit longer, grabbed the thug's arm, threw him to the ground, rolled him over on his back, turned his arm, twisted it and broke that one as well!

Two bikers down and two arms broken! That left the last one who was currently standing back up and holding his neck while groaning in pain.

"You..little...shit!"

Clay stared him down and kept his stance up. "This is your last chance, Give up. You aren't going to beat me. Lay down on the ground and surrender."

"No way in hell! I'm going to break your neck!"

"You're being stupid. Stand down."

"DIE!"

Clay continued defending himself and shutting down his attacks before grabbing him and flipping him over on his back and he began driving punches into his face. The thug took the punches and swiped at him but Clay grabbed his wrist and then stomped on his face, grabbed his fingers and bent two of them backwards! The thug shouted in pain and Clay let him go as he rolled from Clay and clutched his hand and his broken fingers.

"This is over, man. Give up."

The biker roared in rage and attacked again but Clay dodged him, grabbed his arm, twisted it and threw him backwards. The thug flew through the air, landed on his back and groaned in pain. As he was starting to get up though he rushed him down and kicked him to the ground, landed on him and punched him out.

Clay took a breather and wiped his mouth.

King walked over and offered his hand. "Nice job there, man. Brutal but nice."

Clay accepted his hand and got back up. "Thanks, King. I gave them the chance to surrender, plenty of chances, but they just kept pushing it." He sighed and shook his head.

"Hey now. They started the fight by attacking us and other people even before that. This is just karma."

Aunt Yana, King and Clay looked over the battlefield while the civilians around them erupted into cheers over their victory which was unfortunately soon drowned out by the roar of police sirens.

"Alright so let me see if I've got this right. You were taking a walk to check out The Inner Warrior Dojo, then these guys attacked you, so you defended yourselves and brought them down resulting in their current condition?" The officer asked.

"That's correct." Yana informed him. "They also assaulted several people on their way to us. So really this was done in the defense of ourselves and others. We gave them fair warning to give up and stop but they refused and pressed the attack."

"I see. Yeah that sounds abour right. Stupid gits left a trail of destruction that made them easy to follow and we already have plenty of evidence of them being involved with the hit at the jewelry store." The officer looked back to see all of the people gathered around. "I wouldn't be surprised if your fight ends up online either." He turned back to them. "Uh, what Dojo do you study at anyway?"

"I study at my Aunt Yana's Iron Body Kung-Fu Dojo." King explained. "It's official name of course is Tekkai-Tekken Budō of course, The Iron Body-Iron Fist Way Of Martial Arts, but that's a bit of a mouthful so we generally just call it the Iron Body Kung-Fu Dojo or just The Iron Body Dojo."

"Uh huh. And where is your dojo located?"

"Up on The Heaven-Reaching Highland." Yana informed him.

"Okay. Up on the path up the Mountain, right?"

"That's right. It's not all the way but it's up there. You take the Smooth Fox Spirit Trail up there and you'll find the dojo."

"Understood. We'll swing by if we have any questions. As for you, Clay right? I'm kind of surprised to see that someone from your Dojo broke their arms."

"To be fair sir, it was only two arms and two fingers and they came after me with weapons and refused to back down despite my repeated attempts to insist that they do so."  Clay reasoned. "So, while I would prefer being able to talk them down, that was not going to happen here. Unfortunately." He sighed. "So, I did what I had to do."

"I wouldn't worry too much. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." The officer quoted. "Plus you helped retrieve very expensive stolen property. You three are in the clear. You might want to contact your lawyers anyway though. Especially for whenever this goes to court."

"I don't think deadly force will ever be necessary, thankfully, but thank you all the same. We'll be sure to talk to our lawyers." Clay thanked him.

"Yeah, sure thing, thank you."

"Thank you."

"Al-right. We'll get all of this sorted out. You three can go now. Try to stay out of trouble though."

"Yes sir. Take care."

The trio walked away from the scene to continue their way to the Dojo.

"You alright, Clay?" King asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bruise or two, but I'm working out what I'm going to say to Sensei Gallente. Street fighting like that isn't exactly allowed in our Dojo."

"You were defending yourself and us. I'm sure he'll understand." King assured him.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

"Alright so let me see if I've got this right. You were taking a walk to check out The Inner Warrior Dojo, then these guys attacked you, so you defended yourselves and brought them down resulting in their current condition?" The officer asked.

"That's correct." Yana informed him. "They also assaulted several people on their way to us. So really this was done in the defense of ourselves and others. We gave them fair warning to give up and stop but they refused and pressed the attack."

"I see. Yeah that sounds about right. Stupid gits left a trail of destruction that made them easy to follow and we already have plenty of evidence of them being involved with the hit at the jewelry store." The officer looked back to see all of the people gathered around. "I wouldn't be surprised if your fight ends up online either." He turned back to them. "Uh, what Dojo do you study at anyway?"

"I study at my Aunt Yana's Iron Body Kung-Fu Dojo." King explained. "It's official name of course is Tekkai-Tekken Budō of course, The Iron Body-Iron Fist Way Of Martial Arts, but that's a bit of a mouthful so we generally just call it the Iron Body Kung-Fu Dojo or just The Iron Body Dojo."

"Uh huh. And where is your dojo located?"

"Up on The Heaven-Reaching Highland." Yana informed him.

"Okay. Up on the path up the Mountain, right?"

"That's right. It's not all the way but it's up there. You take the Smooth Fox Spirit Trail up there and you'll find the dojo."

"Understood. We'll swing by if we have any questions. As for you, Clay right? I'm kind of surprised to see that someone from your Dojo broke their arms."

"To be fair sir, it was only two arms and two fingers and they came after me with weapons and refused to back down despite my repeated attempts to insist that they do so."  Clay reasoned. "So, while I would prefer being able to talk them down, that was not going to happen here. Unfortunately." He sighed. "So, I did what I had to do."

"I wouldn't worry too much. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." The officer quoted. "Plus you helped retrieve very expensive stolen property. You three are in the clear. You might want to contact your lawyers anyway though. Especially for whenever this goes to court."

"I don't think deadly force will ever be necessary, thankfully, but thank you all the same. We'll be sure to talk to our lawyers." Clay thanked him.

"Yeah, sure thing, thank you."

"Thank you."

"Al-right. We'll get all of this sorted out. You three can go now. Try to stay out of trouble though."

"Yes sir. Take care."

The trio walked away from the scene to continue their way to the Dojo.

"You alright, Clay?" King asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bruise or two, but I'm working out what I'm going to say to Sensei Gallente. Street fighting like that isn't exactly allowed in our Dojo."

"You were defending yourself and us. I'm sure he'll understand." King assured him.

Yana, King and Clay finally arrived at the Dojo and King looked up to check out the building. It was a fairly large building, easily the size of three or four smaller businesses in the area, with blue and white paint and a very fancy logo contained in a bright upside down triangle. The symbol consisted of two sets of three white wings on either side and a crest in the middle with the symbol of a palm over a fist symbolizing peace over power. Above and below the logo was the writing of THE INNER WARRIOR DOJO. THE and INNER were over the logo and WARRIOR and DOJO were underneath it. The closed hand is aggression, fight and the open hand is peace. Cover aggression with peace to indicate that there is such a power within you but you can choose not to use it. The closed hand is yang, the open hand is yin. Join yin and yang. Connect the meridians from the specific point in the open left hand to the specific point in the knuckle of the right hand to close an energetic loop in the body. It is also part of a ritual called Bao Quan, (抱拳), literally meaning "Fist Wrapping", and is a common etiquette derived from (but not exclusive to) Chinese Martial Arts. It is not necessarily a bow, but rather a salute. Traditionally, this is practiced by: Standing upright, the body straight. Clenching the right fist. Straighten your left palm to have your four fingers in a plane. Wrap the left four fingers together around the right fist. Place the two hands in front of your chest, without bringing the elbows up.

There are two traditional explanations.

The left palm with its 4 fingers represent the 4 nurturing elements: Virtue, Wisdom, Health, and Art. These symbolize the spirit of martial arts. The left thumb is slightly bent to imply one should never be arrogant or self-centered. The right fist symbolizes rigorous practice. Since the right hand is clenched in a fist, it symbolizes attack, while the left, being virtuous and disciplined, stops the attack, symbolizing self-discipline and restraint.

The left hand symbolizes the 5 (major) lakes of China, the fist representing the 4 seas surrounding China. The two hands together show the unity of martial artists. This is exemplified in the saying 五湖四海皆兄弟, which means "The people of the 5 lakes and 4 seas are all brothers." This is commonly taught as a meaning to Bak Mei practitioners.

https://i.imgur.com/O3XP6oE.png

There was a line of tempered glass windows so you could see inside of the four rooms where four classes were being taught the same style. There was a Kids Class, A Young Adult Class, An Adult Class and a Seniors Class. A friendly looking man and woman were teaching the Kids Class, a strong stern looking man was teaching the Young Adults Class, a woman was teaching the Adults Class and another man was teaching the Senior Class.

"I thought you said you only had one Sensei?"

"I never said I only had one. That muscle man teaching the Youth Class? That's Sensei Oliver Gallente. He primarily teaches our classes and runs the whole ship so I refer to him as my Sensei." He pointed at the kids class. "That's Eddie Crisp and Emilia Dannel. They're good with kids so they teach the kids class. When the kids are old enough and graduate they can enter the Young Adult Classes and then move on up with the others if they want. Angel Colt trains the Adult Class and Domenic Avery teaches the Senior Class. We've got a whole system here."

"I like it. You have a really nice dojo here. You, your Sensei's and your fellow students should be proud."

"Thank you very much." He replied. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Sure. Ready to check out another dojo, Auntie?"

"I would love to! Please, lead the way, Clay."

He chuckled and walked inside and took a deep breath and then he slowly blew it out while removing his shoes.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Yana, King and Clay finally arrived at the Dojo and King looked up to check out the building. It was a fairly large building, easily the size of three or four smaller businesses in the area, with blue and white paint and a very fancy logo contained in a bright upside down triangle. The symbol consisted of two sets of three white wings on either side and a crest in the middle with the symbol of a palm over a fist symbolizing peace over power. Above and below the logo was the writing of THE INNER WARRIOR DOJO. THE and INNER were over the logo and WARRIOR and DOJO were underneath it. The closed hand is aggression, fight and the open hand is peace. Cover aggression with peace to indicate that there is such a power within you but you can choose not to use it. The closed hand is yang, the open hand is yin. Join yin and yang. Connect the meridians from the specific point in the open left hand to the specific point in the knuckle of the right hand to close an energetic loop in the body. It is also part of a ritual called Bao Quan, (抱拳), literally meaning "Fist Wrapping", and is a common etiquette derived from (but not exclusive to) Chinese Martial Arts. It is not necessarily a bow, but rather a salute. Traditionally, this is practiced by: Standing upright, the body straight. Clenching the right fist. Straighten your left palm to have your four fingers in a plane. Wrap the left four fingers together around the right fist. Place the two hands in front of your chest, without bringing the elbows up.

There are two traditional explanations.

The left palm with its 4 fingers represent the 4 nurturing elements: Virtue, Wisdom, Health, and Art. These symbolize the spirit of martial arts. The left thumb is slightly bent to imply one should never be arrogant or self-centered. The right fist symbolizes rigorous practice. Since the right hand is clenched in a fist, it symbolizes attack, while the left, being virtuous and disciplined, stops the attack, symbolizing self-discipline and restraint.

The left hand symbolizes the 5 (major) lakes of China, the fist representing the 4 seas surrounding China. The two hands together show the unity of martial artists. This is exemplified in the saying 五湖四海皆兄弟, which means "The people of the 5 lakes and 4 seas are all brothers." This is commonly taught as a meaning to Bak Mei practitioners.

There was a line of tempered glass windows so you could see inside of the four rooms where four classes were being taught the same style. There was a Kids Class, A Young Adult Class, An Adult Class and a Seniors Class. A friendly looking man and woman were teaching the Kids Class, a strong stern looking man was teaching the Young Adults Class, a woman was teaching the Adults Class and another man was teaching the Senior Class.

"I thought you said you only had one Sensei?"

"I never said I only had one. That muscle man teaching the Youth Class? That's Sensei Oliver Gallente. He primarily teaches our classes and runs the whole ship so I refer to him as my Sensei." He pointed at the kids class. "That's Eddie Crisp and Emilia Dannel. They're good with kids so they teach the kids class. When the kids are old enough and graduate they can enter the Young Adult Classes and then move on up with the others if they want. Angel Colt trains the Adult Class and Domenic Avery teaches the Senior Class. We've got a whole system here."

"I like it. You have a really nice dojo here. You, your Sensei's and your fellow students should be proud."

"Thank you very much." He replied. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Sure. Ready to check out another dojo, Auntie?"

"I would love to! Please, lead the way, Clay."

He chuckled and walked inside and took a deep breath and then he slowly blew it out while removing his shoes.

The three amigos entered the dojo and King and Yana took in the sight. It was really nice looking with plenty of space and training equipment set up and two large mats for the students to practice on. There was a large mirror that reflected the room, doors that lead to back rooms and the other dojo areas and of course bathrooms. The Sensei of the Dojo, Oliver Gallente, was a tall, grizzled, muscular, grim, grizzled man with a weather beaten and war worn face. Every inch of this man was bristling with muscle, a rock solid, pure steel physique. It wasn't easy to see through his Gi but Yana noticed he had some scars of his own. His old dog tags were still worn around his neck. Glancing to the side she noticed a photo of Oliver and his platoon. All of them strong, brave, fearless men prepared for whatever hell the war would bring to them.

https://i.imgur.com/0nbNqc5.jpg

She made a note to invite him to tea whenever he got some free time so she could learn more from him. While she hadn't been to war exactly, she had seen her share of combat, and she thought it might be fun to have another adult around to talk to. As much as she loved her nephew, they both needed to make friends in their own age group.

King looked around the dojo with a big smile on his face. (Okay, this is cool. Their Sensei looks awesome and he's definitely a professional. Check out their moves!)

Under his instruction the twenty students were currently split up and practicing their striking training. 

The attacking student attacked the defending student with a right low kick and left hook combination that the defending student blocked and shut down and then the attacking student switched it up for a jab that the defending student blocked, a cross that their opponent blocked, a lead roundhouse kick that the defending student shut down, a series of alternating kicks that the opponent defended against, back hand strikes, left switch kicks, a series of crosses, left hook, hook kick, low kicks, jabs, crosses, hooks, roundhouse kicks, alternating kicks, jabs, crosses, hooks, elbow strikes, jabs, crosses, hooks to the head, hooks to the body, knee strikes, and repeat. During the cycle of attacking and defending the students would switch their stances and maneuver around each other to surprise their opponent. King and Yana recognized it as a combination of Karate and Kick-Boxing.

The students kept going in a cycle until Oliver noticed the new arrivals and he gave them a gentle smile and then called out to his students. "Alright kids, break time! Clay's back with some new arrivals! Let's give them a warm welcome!" He sounded friendly enough for someone with a deep, growly, baritone voice that sounded like he used mint-flavored gravel and whiskey for mouthwash. Or to put it more simply he sounds like Vin Diesel.

One of the female students whistled as she checked out King. (Please tell me he's here to sign up.) "Hi Clay. Who's you're new friend?"

"Hi Lauren. This is King Himura and Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao." He introduced the two of them and there was a pause before he looked up at Yana. "Did I say that right?"

"Perfect."

"Cool. Alright then, allow me to introduce the class: Lauren Olson, Mario Greer, Alex Washington, Earl Cunningham, Renee Turner, Mary Phillips, Shelby Salas, James West, Debra Hernandez, Steven Gaines, Isaac Huerta, Victor Williams, Anthony Webb, Andrea Adams, April Thomas, Joseph Coleman, Vanessa Cook, Patricia Fuentes, Kristi Mendoza, Walter Freeman."

"WELCOME!" The students all greeted at once and bowed to their new arrivals who bowed back.

Oliver strolled over to the trio and he took in Yana's scars.

https://i.postimg.cc/5yFqHMQg/62260ce3598e629815db34f62d7f5cbf.jpg

(She's built like a Terminator. What on Earth could've happened to give her those scars? Was she in the service too?) He pondered. "Hello and welcome to The Inner Warrior Dojo where we strive to better ourselves physically, mentally and spiritually. Are you here to sign up or just to observe?"

"We are in fact here to observe Sensei Gallente. This nice young man was generous enough to give us a small tour of the city and he even helped us out of a jam on the way here. You've done a fine job training him and we were curious to see the rest of his class in action."

"A jam you say?" He down at Clay. "What exactly happened?"

King placed a hand on Clay's shoulder. "It's okay, bro, you can tell him."

Clay nodded. "Well, Sensei, it's like this. I was practicing at the park, then Vilfredo showed up and we started talking, then these two showed up and started working out so we joined in and then I agreed to give them a tour, oh and King's planning to spar with Vilfredo tomorrow, and on the way here some biker punks robbed a jewelry store and they tried to attack Yana so she defended herself and they ganged up on us and they all had weapons but we were able to handle them. Yana fought them four on one and King and I took down three of them. Each." He sighed and took a breath and held up his hands. "I-I know....I know we're not supposed to fight outside of the Dojo except in sanctioned matches but this was different. This was very much a real world scenario. These guys were out of control."

"He did mention they had weapons right?" King asked. "Seriously. They were crazy."

"Is that true?" Oliver asked Yana.

"It's true sir. We were attacked on the way here and defended ourselves appropriately. Those punks might be laid up in the hospital and walk funny for a while but they'll be fine."

"So I see. Well I suppose I'll find out the truth soon. Which store?"

"The Malachite Beauty, Sensei."

"Alright. I'll give them a call after class just to fact check. I believe you but I just want to get the full story on what happened." He knelt down in front of Clay. "Having said that? Good job. You're right that I don't condone going around starting fights with people but defending yourself and others? I'm perfectly okay that so long as you use the appropriate amount of force to disable your enemy."

"Well I did break some limbs and some fingers." Clay admitted.

"I'll get the play-by-play later. Right now I'm just glad you're okay. Feel free to sit back, have some water and take a break." He patted his shoulder and stood up and waved his students over. "Alright class! Come on over and make our new arrivals feel welcome and get caught up with Clay until I call you back on the mats for another round of exercises."

"YES SENSEI!" They called out and he took a few steps back while the students gathered around them.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

The three amigos entered the dojo and King and Yana took in the sight. It was really nice looking with plenty of space and training equipment set up and two large mats for the students to practice on. There was a large mirror that reflected the room, doors that lead to back rooms and the other dojo areas and of course bathrooms. The Sensei of the Dojo, Oliver Gallente, was a tall, grizzled, muscular, grim, grizzled man with a weather beaten and war worn face. Every inch of this man was bristling with muscle, a rock solid, pure steel physique. It wasn't easy to see through his Gi but Yana noticed he had some scars of his own. His old dog tags were still worn around his neck. Glancing to the side she noticed a photo of Oliver and his platoon. All of them strong, brave, fearless men prepared for whatever hell the war would bring to them.

She made a note to invite him to tea whenever he got some free time so she could learn more from him. While she hadn't been to war exactly, she had seen her share of combat, and she thought it might be fun to have another adult around to talk to. As much as she loved her nephew, they both needed to make friends in their own age group.

King looked around the dojo with a big smile on his face. (Okay, this is cool. Their Sensei looks awesome and he's definitely a professional. Check out their moves!)

Under his instruction the twenty students were currently split up and practicing their striking training. 

The attacking student attacked the defending student with a right low kick and left hook combination that the defending student blocked and shut down and then the attacking student switched it up for a jab that the defending student blocked, a cross that their opponent blocked, a lead roundhouse kick that the defending student shut down, a series of alternating kicks that the opponent defended against, back hand strikes, left switch kicks, a series of crosses, left hook, hook kick, low kicks, jabs, crosses, hooks, roundhouse kicks, alternating kicks, jabs, crosses, hooks, elbow strikes, jabs, crosses, hooks to the head, hooks to the body, knee strikes, and repeat. During the cycle of attacking and defending the students would switch their stances and maneuver around each other to surprise their opponent. King and Yana recognized it as a combination of Karate and Kick-Boxing.

The students kept going in a cycle until Oliver noticed the new arrivals and he gave them a gentle smile and then called out to his students. "Alright kids, break time! Clay's back with some new arrivals! Let's give them a warm welcome!" He sounded friendly enough for someone with a deep, growly, baritone voice that sounded like he used mint-flavored gravel and whiskey for mouthwash. Or to put it more simply he sounds like Vin Diesel.

One of the female students whistled as she checked out King. (Please tell me he's here to sign up.) "Hi Clay. Who's you're new friend?"

"Hi Lauren. This is King Himura and Yanagimachi Niaoyuanjiao." He introduced the two of them and there was a pause before he looked up at Yana. "Did I say that right?"

"Perfect."

"Cool. Alright then, allow me to introduce the class: Lauren Olson, Mario Greer, Alex Washington, Earl Cunningham, Renee Turner, Mary Phillips, Shelby Salas, James West, Debra Hernandez, Steven Gaines, Isaac Huerta, Victor Williams, Anthony Webb, Andrea Adams, April Thomas, Joseph Coleman, Vanessa Cook, Patricia Fuentes, Kristi Mendoza, Walter Freeman."

"WELCOME!" The students all greeted at once and bowed to their new arrivals who bowed back.

Oliver strolled over to the trio and he took in Yana's scars.

(She's built like a Terminator. What on Earth could've happened to give her those scars? Was she in the service too?) He pondered. "Hello and welcome to The Inner Warrior Dojo where we strive to better ourselves physically, mentally and spiritually. Are you here to sign up or just to observe?"

"We are in fact here to observe Sensei Gallente. This nice young man was generous enough to give us a small tour of the city and he even helped us out of a jam on the way here. You've done a fine job training him and we were curious to see the rest of his class in action."

"A jam you say?" He down at Clay. "What exactly happened?"

King placed a hand on Clay's shoulder. "It's okay, bro, you can tell him."

Clay nodded. "Well, Sensei, it's like this. I was practicing at the park, then Vilfredo showed up and we started talking, then these two showed up and started working out so we joined in and then I agreed to give them a tour, oh and King's planning to spar with Vilfredo tomorrow, and on the way here some biker punks robbed a jewelry store and they tried to attack Yana so she defended herself and they ganged up on us and they all had weapons but we were able to handle them. Yana fought them four on one and King and I took down three of them. Each." He sighed and took a breath and held up his hands. "I-I know....I know we're not supposed to fight outside of the Dojo except in sanctioned matches but this was different. This was very much a real world scenario. These guys were out of control."

"He did mention they had weapons right?" King asked. "Seriously. They were crazy."

"Is that true?" Oliver asked Yana.

"It's true sir. We were attacked on the way here and defended ourselves appropriately. Those punks might be laid up in the hospital and walk funny for a while but they'll be fine."

"So I see. Well I suppose I'll find out the truth soon. Which store?"

"The Malachite Beauty, Sensei."

"Alright. I'll give them a call after class just to fact check. I believe you but I just want to get the full story on what happened." He knelt down in front of Clay. "Having said that? Good job. You're right that I don't condone going around starting fights with people but defending yourself and others? I'm perfectly okay that so long as you use the appropriate amount of force to disable your enemy."

"Well I did break some limbs and some fingers." Clay admitted.

"I'll get the play-by-play later. Right now I'm just glad you're okay. Feel free to sit back, have some water and take a break." He patted his shoulder and stood up and waved his students over. "Alright class! Come on over and make our new arrivals feel welcome and get caught up with Clay until I call you back on the mats for another round of exercises."

"YES SENSEI!" They called out and he took a few steps back while the students gathered around them.

King sat down with the students for a little Q&A Session.

"So are you new in town?" Lauren asked him.

"Kind of. I've mostly been training with my Aunt though so I haven't been exploring the city much." He admitted.

"Well we know this city like the back of our hands and would love to continue your tour." She offered.

"That sounds fun. You guys are cool and I'd love to get to know the city."

"Well trust me this is the best Dojo in the city to train in and we know all of the best places to eat too." Mario informed him.

"Cool!"

"Speaking of which, are you interested in joining at all?" Alex offered him. "There's nothing wrong with learning more than one style."

"Tempting but I think I'm going to stick with my family's style right now."

"All good."

"What is your style called exactly anyway?" Renee questioned.

"Tekkai-Tekken Budo, officially, but there's some confusion with the Tekken series so we generally called it Iron Body Kung-Fu to make it simpler."

"That sounds ridiculously cool."

"Damn man, foiled by a game huh?" Mary asked.

"I know, right?" He laughed.

"Were you scared taking on those thugs earlier?" Shelby asked. "Did you get hurt at all?"

"Nah. I knew we could handle them and we had Clay on our side so our victory was assured. That fight was over before it even began."

"Thanks, King."

"No prob."

As they were continuing to talk Sensei Gallente walked into his office and retrieved his cell phone and dialed the jewelry store. The phone rang a few times before someone picked up. "Hello? Is this The Malachite Beauty? Yes? Alright, are you open today?" He paused to listen. "I see. What happened?" He listened to the explanation. "Uh huh, uh huh, bikers you say? With...Devil Costumes? Is that right? Yes, I see. Alright, I'm sorry to hear this happened. Thank you."

He hung up and stepped back out and gave Clay a thumbs up! Clay beamed and returned it. He was in the clear.

James high-fived Clay in response and Clay returned it.

Victor Williams stood up and clapped his hands together. "Alright! I think I've heard everything I need to hear and I now have an announcement. King Himura I humbly request to spar with you." He turned to glance back at his teacher. "If that's okay with you, Sensei Gallente."

He chuckled. "I'm fine with it if they are of course."

"Sure thing. That sounds like fun. I apologize for not having my own Gi on though."

"It's alright. The Gi doesn't make the martial artist after all."

King stood up and started stretching alongside Victor.

"Hey, uh, Victor?" Clay raised his hand. "Just to warn you? He's really strong."

"I'm sure but strength isn't everything. Come on over King."

"Sure."

They walked over to the mat and finished their stretches. "Alright then. What are the rules?"

"Hmmmm. Good question. How about it, Sensei?"

"Alright. Well this is just a simple friendly sparring match so lets go by point value rules. First to reach three points wins the match. Strikes above the waist are legal. No hitting below the belt. No disabling of the opponent's limbs and no attacking between rounds. When you get a solid hit in that's a point and you break. The point is called and you go back to your stances and then resume. Be respectful to each other and your Sensei's. Keep the trash talking to a minimum." He chuckled at that last addition and looked over towards Yana. "Is this alright?"

"Fine by me. Cool with you, King?" She replied and strolled across the Dojo to stand next to Sensei Gallente.

"Cool with me, Auntie."

"Well alright then. Take your position on the mat."

The two of them walked to the middle of the mat and faced their teachers.

"Bow."

They bowed to their teachers.

"Bow."

They bowed to each other and then they took a few steps back from each other and they took their stances.

https://i.postimg.cc/mr0LGnb1/4.jpg

"BEGIN!"

King sat down with the students for a little Q&A Session.

"So are you new in town?" Lauren asked him.

"Kind of. I've mostly been training with my Aunt though so I haven't been exploring the city much." He admitted.

"Well we know this city like the back of our hands and would love to continue your tour." She offered.

"That sounds fun. You guys are cool and I'd love to get to know the city."

"Well trust me this is the best Dojo in the city to train in and we know all of the best places to eat too." Mario informed him.

"Cool!"

"Speaking of which, are you interested in joining at all?" Alex offered him. "There's nothing wrong with learning more than one style."

"Tempting but I think I'm going to stick with my family's style right now."

"All good."

"What is your style called exactly anyway?" Renee questioned.

"Tekkai-Tekken Budo, officially, but there's some confusion with the Tekken series so we generally called it Iron Body Kung-Fu to make it simpler."

"That sounds ridiculously cool."

"Damn man, foiled by a game huh?" Mary asked.

"I know, right?" He laughed.

"Were you scared taking on those thugs earlier?" Shelby asked. "Did you get hurt at all?"

"Nah. I knew we could handle them and we had Clay on our side so our victory was assured. That fight was over before it even began."

"Thanks, King."

"No prob."

As they were continuing to talk Sensei Gallente walked into his office and retrieved his cell phone and dialed the jewelry store. The phone rang a few times before someone picked up. "Hello? Is this The Malachite Beauty? Yes? Alright, are you open today?" He paused to listen. "I see. What happened?" He listened to the explanation. "Uh huh, uh huh, bikers you say? With...Devil Costumes? Is that right? Yes, I see. Alright, I'm sorry to hear this happened. Thank you."

He hung up and stepped back out and gave Clay a thumbs up! Clay beamed and returned it. He was in the clear.

James high-fived Clay in response and Clay returned it.

Victor Williams stood up and clapped his hands together. "Alright! I think I've heard everything I need to hear and I now have an announcement. King Himura I humbly request to spar with you." He turned to glance back at his teacher. "If that's okay with you, Sensei Gallente."

He chuckled. "I'm fine with it if they are of course."

"Sure thing. That sounds like fun. I apologize for not having my own Gi on though."

"It's alright. The Gi doesn't make the martial artist after all."

King stood up and started stretching alongside Victor.

"Hey, uh, Victor?" Clay raised his hand. "Just to warn you? He's really strong."

"I'm sure but strength isn't everything. Come on over King."

"Sure."

They walked over to the mat and finished their stretches. "Alright then. What are the rules?"

"Hmmmm. Good question. How about it, Sensei?"

"Alright. Well this is just a simple friendly sparring match so lets go by point value rules. First to reach three points wins the match. Strikes above the waist are legal. No hitting below the belt. No disabling of the opponent's limbs and no attacking between rounds. When you get a solid hit in that's a point and you break. The point is called and you go back to your stances and then resume. Be respectful to each other and your Sensei's. Keep the trash talking to a minimum." He chuckled at that last addition and looked over towards Yana. "Is this alright?"

"Fine by me. Cool with you, King?" She replied and strolled across the Dojo to stand next to Sensei Gallente.

"Cool with me, Auntie."

"Well alright then. Take your position on the mat."

The two of them walked to the middle of the mat and faced their teachers.

"Bow."

They bowed to their teachers.

"Bow."

They bowed to each other and then they took a few steps back from each other and they took their stances.

https://i.postimg.cc/mr0LGnb1/4.jpg

"BEGIN!"

Eager to showoff the skills of his Dojo, Victor went on the attack with a few spinning hook kicks that King dodged while leaning back so Victor switched it up for a jumping crescent kick that he ducked under. Landing on the ground, Victor kept up the pressure with a Guyver kick coin drop wherein he leaped in the air for a spinning kick at King's head that King ducked under but then Victor turned in the air and kicked out with his other leg but King blocked it with his forearm. Undeterred, Victor dropped down to the mat and went for a low sweep that King stepped over and then Victor got back up in the air and leaped into the air again for a 540 degree spinning kick. King dodged the first kick and then he finally lashed out with his own kick while Victor was still spinning and caught him in the back! Victor yelled out in surprise as he was sent crashing back down to the mat and rolled away from King and he got back up rubbing his back.

"Left yourself open bro." King informed him.

"Noted. Yow."

"Are you alright, Victor? Do you want to continue?"

"I'm fine, Sensei. He just got me by surprise."

"Good to know. Alright then. One point, King! Score is now 1-0!"

"Focus on your defense, Victor!" Clay called out to him.

"Nice moves, Victor! Keep it up!" James called to him.

"Kick butt, dude!" Walter added.

"Defense, Victor, Defense! Focus!" Mario added in.

"Show him what you got, new kid!" Lauren called out to King.

Victor took a deep breath and slowly blew it out as he relaxed. "Alright. I'm going to start taking this more seriously now. Come and get me, King."

"Okay. I'll come at you then. Have at you." King rushed forward and went on the attack! He attacked with a series of quick but powerful punches aimed at his face and chest while also throwing in hooks and elbows and kicks during the attack. Victor found himself on the defense this time doing his best to block his furious flurry of punches aimed at his face and when he aimed lower at his chest and stomach he was forced to drop his arms and block his attacks with his forearms some more while doing his best to deflect the hook punches coming from the side. King was no slouch and he was strong as hell. Clay was not lying about him being strong but he had neglected to tell him just how strong. Every punch he blocked was rattling his bones It felt like he was being hit by balls of iron! As far as Victor could tell he was using some form of boxing and he had the speed to back up his power. Victor could just about keep up with his speedy attacks but he couldn't find the time to counter.

Victor turtled up using his forearms to block the direct punches and then did his best to deflect his swipes and hooks aside but he also had to try to counter his kicks because was not keeping himself limited to his punches or a direct linear movement. He shifted himself to Victor's side and continued his attack. He did his best to bob and weave around his punches while blocking and deflecting them until King suddenly switched his style and lunged towards him, grabbed his arm and then he deflected Victor's quick punch and delivered one right back that nailed Victor in the stomach.

King let him go as Victor backed away again rubbing his stomach.

"You alright? Can you keep going?"

"I'm good. I'm good." Victor assured him. "That was a solid hit. Point to you."

"Good sportsmanship, Victor. Point to King! Score is now 2-0!"

Victor caught his breath and rubbed his arms while circling King. His fancy moves didn't work and he was too good to stick with defending so he he would have stick to the basics with a combination of offense and defense. It might be just a sparring match but he still wanted to win. He recovered and focused again as he resumed his stance and the match began again. King smiled and took his own.  There was a momentary staredown between the two kids before the match resumed.

Victor approached him more cautiously this time with a few quick punches while still keeping his guard up but King blocked his shots so Victor switched it up with a spinning kick at his head that King dodged and then Victor followed up with the other leg but King dodged that as well and circled around him so Victor put his foot down and put up his guard. King took initiative with a few quick snap front kicks that he blocked and Victor tried to retaliate with a couple quick punches but King defended himself and fended off his punches. Since this wasn't working he maneuvered around him but King kept up with his movements. The two circled around each other momentarily and then Victor rushed him and tried to go for a grab at his head and arm but King saw it coming and evaded his grappling attempt, grabbed Victor's arm in return and flipped him! Victor landed hard on the mat but he rolled with the impact and rolled away from King and got back up to his feet. He advanced on him again and attacked King with a series of punches and kicks that King countered while retaliating with his own attacks, the two of them expertly exchanged punches and kicks while blocking and countering each other's moves expertly but only momentarily until King threw him aside. Victor stumbled forward a bit but he caught himself and regained his footing and attacked him again with a jumping spinning heel kick but King dodged it and Victor went in with a Pop 360 kick that King also dodged.

They circled each other briefly and then Victor advanced on him a series of rapid fire punches that King defended against until Victor tried to slip in a knee to his stomach but King shut it down and shoved him aside. Victor was no slouch however and he immediately retaliated with a reverse roundhouse kick that King dodged. He moved to put distance between them but Victor pressed the attack. He advanced on King head on with a series of punches and double kicks that King defended against and then Victor went with a kick at his head only for King to grab it, kick out his foot, grab his shirt and lift him up and throw him aside. Victor crashed to the mat and rolled across it before springing back to his feet. King calmly stared him down while Victor caught his breath. (Who the hell is this kid? I'm throwing some of my best moves at him and I still can't get through his defenses! He's not even breathing hard either! This is nuts! Alright then try this!) Victor caught his breath, regained his composure and attacked him again.

This time Victor attacked him with a series of spinning kicks again that once again King evaded so he switched it up with a kick at his head that King blocked. Victor was undeterred however and balanced on one leg and kicked at him repeatedly with the other aiming at his head, chest and stomach but King blocked his kicks. None of them could get through! Victor lowered his leg and advanced on him, deflected a punch, turned and tried to elbow him in the chest but King caught his elbow and kicked his foot out but Victor brought the other leg around and kicked at King who blocked that as well! He grabbed onto the leg as Victor was falling down and then King knelt down with a knee on his chest, pinned his arm, let go of his leg and gave Victor a quick shot to the face. Earning him the third point.

The sparring match ended 3-0 in favor of King Himura!

King got back up and offered his hand to Victor who chuckled and accepted his help up while the rest of the class cheered and applauded.

"Legitimate contact. The score is now 3-0! Match over and the winner is King Himura!" Sensei Gallente declared. He walked over and placed a hand on Victor who was panting for breath. "Good effort Victor. Are you okay? Do you want some ice?"

"Yeah...yeah I could use some ice." He nodded. "Thanks, Sensei."

"Hey anytime. We'll talk about your moves later but right now I just want you to think of this as a learning experience."

"Yeah, will do."

"I told you he was strong." Clay informed him.

"Ha-ha. You're sparring with him next time."

"Gladly."

Victor laughed and walked back over to the windows where the kids sat back down again.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Eager to showoff the skills of his Dojo, Victor went on the attack with a few spinning hook kicks that King dodged while leaning back so Victor switched it up for a jumping crescent kick that he ducked under. Landing on the ground, Victor kept up the pressure with a Guyver kick coin drop wherein he leaped in the air for a spinning kick at King's head that King ducked under but then Victor turned in the air and kicked out with his other leg but King blocked it with his forearm. Undeterred, Victor dropped down to the mat and went for a low sweep that King stepped over and then Victor got back up in the air and leaped into the air again for a 540 degree spinning kick. King dodged the first kick and then he finally lashed out with his own kick while Victor was still spinning and caught him in the back! Victor yelled out in surprise as he was sent crashing back down to the mat and rolled away from King and he got back up rubbing his back.

"Left yourself open bro." King informed him.

"Noted. Yow."

"Are you alright, Victor? Do you want to continue?"

"I'm fine, Sensei. He just got me by surprise."

"Good to know. Alright then. One point, King! Score is now 1-0!"

"Focus on your defense, Victor!" Clay called out to him.

"Nice moves, Victor! Keep it up!" James called to him.

"Kick butt, dude!" Walter added.

"Defense, Victor, Defense! Focus!" Mario added in.

"Show him what you got, new kid!" Lauren called out to King.

Victor took a deep breath and slowly blew it out as he relaxed. "Alright. I'm going to start taking this more seriously now. Come and get me, King."

"Okay. I'll come at you then. Have at you." King rushed forward and went on the attack! He attacked with a series of quick but powerful punches aimed at his face and chest while also throwing in hooks and elbows and kicks during the attack. Victor found himself on the defense this time doing his best to block his furious flurry of punches aimed at his face and when he aimed lower at his chest and stomach he was forced to drop his arms and block his attacks with his forearms some more while doing his best to deflect the hook punches coming from the side. King was no slouch and he was strong as hell. Clay was not lying about him being strong but he had neglected to tell him just how strong. Every punch he blocked was rattling his bones It felt like he was being hit by balls of iron! As far as Victor could tell he was using some form of boxing and he had the speed to back up his power. Victor could just about keep up with his speedy attacks but he couldn't find the time to counter.

Victor turtled up using his forearms to block the direct punches and then did his best to deflect his swipes and hooks aside but he also had to try to counter his kicks because was not keeping himself limited to his punches or a direct linear movement. He shifted himself to Victor's side and continued his attack. He did his best to bob and weave around his punches while blocking and deflecting them until King suddenly switched his style and lunged towards him, grabbed his arm and then he deflected Victor's quick punch and delivered one right back that nailed Victor in the stomach.

King let him go as Victor backed away again rubbing his stomach.

"You alright? Can you keep going?"

"I'm good. I'm good." Victor assured him. "That was a solid hit. Point to you."

"Good sportsmanship, Victor. Point to King! Score is now 2-0!"

Victor caught his breath and rubbed his arms while circling King. His fancy moves didn't work and he was too good to stick with defending so he he would have stick to the basics with a combination of offense and defense. It might be just a sparring match but he still wanted to win. He recovered and focused again as he resumed his stance and the match began again. King smiled and took his own.  There was a momentary staredown between the two kids before the match resumed.

Victor approached him more cautiously this time with a few quick punches while still keeping his guard up but King blocked his shots so Victor switched it up with a spinning kick at his head that King dodged and then Victor followed up with the other leg but King dodged that as well and circled around him so Victor put his foot down and put up his guard. King took initiative with a few quick snap front kicks that he blocked and Victor tried to retaliate with a couple quick punches but King defended himself and fended off his punches. Since this wasn't working he maneuvered around him but King kept up with his movements. The two circled around each other momentarily and then Victor rushed him and tried to go for a grab at his head and arm but King saw it coming and evaded his grappling attempt, grabbed Victor's arm in return and flipped him! Victor landed hard on the mat but he rolled with the impact and rolled away from King and got back up to his feet. He advanced on him again and attacked King with a series of punches and kicks that King countered while retaliating with his own attacks, the two of them expertly exchanged punches and kicks while blocking and countering each other's moves expertly but only momentarily until King threw him aside. Victor stumbled forward a bit but he caught himself and regained his footing and attacked him again with a jumping spinning heel kick but King dodged it and Victor went in with a Pop 360 kick that King also dodged.

They circled each other briefly and then Victor advanced on him a series of rapid fire punches that King defended against until Victor tried to slip in a knee to his stomach but King shut it down and shoved him aside. Victor was no slouch however and he immediately retaliated with a reverse roundhouse kick that King dodged. He moved to put distance between them but Victor pressed the attack. He advanced on King head on with a series of punches and double kicks that King defended against and then Victor went with a kick at his head only for King to grab it, kick out his foot, grab his shirt and lift him up and throw him aside. Victor crashed to the mat and rolled across it before springing back to his feet. King calmly stared him down while Victor caught his breath. (Who the hell is this kid? I'm throwing some of my best moves at him and I still can't get through his defenses! He's not even breathing hard either! This is nuts! Alright then try this!) Victor caught his breath, regained his composure and attacked him again.

This time Victor attacked him with a series of spinning kicks again that once again King evaded so he switched it up with a kick at his head that King blocked. Victor was undeterred however and balanced on one leg and kicked at him repeatedly with the other aiming at his head, chest and stomach but King blocked his kicks. None of them could get through! Victor lowered his leg and advanced on him, deflected a punch, turned and tried to elbow him in the chest but King caught his elbow and kicked his foot out but Victor brought the other leg around and kicked at King who blocked that as well! He grabbed onto the leg as Victor was falling down and then King knelt down with a knee on his chest, pinned his arm, let go of his leg and gave Victor a quick shot to the face. Earning him the third point.

The sparring match ended 3-0 in favor of King Himura!

King got back up and offered his hand to Victor who chuckled and accepted his help up while the rest of the class cheered and applauded.

"Legitimate contact. The score is now 3-0! Match over and the winner is King Himura!" Sensei Gallente declared. He walked over and placed a hand on Victor who was panting for breath. "Good effort Victor. Are you okay? Do you want some ice?"

"Yeah...yeah I could use some ice." He nodded. "Thanks, Sensei."

"Hey anytime. We'll talk about your moves later but right now I just want you to think of this as a learning experience."

"Yeah, will do."

"I told you he was strong." Clay informed him.

"Ha-ha. You're sparring with him next time."

"Gladly."

Victor laughed and walked back over to the windows where the kids sat back down again.

"Alright, King, you have got to tell me the truth." Victor spoke up again while rubbing his arms. "How the hell do you hit like that? I can still feel my arms shaking."

"Weight and hand conditioning. If you're willing to put in 200% into your training for the majority of your day, Tekkai-Tekken Budo turns you into a wrecking machine."

"No joke. Your defense is incredible and you hit like a truck."

"I owe it all to my Aunt's training."

"I appreciate the compliment, King, but I can't take all the credit. You've been putting in the work for years and it's paid off."

"Thanks Auntie." King replied sincerely and returned to the conversation with Victor. "You've got some good moves too. You're like a human tornado, bro."

"Thanks. I practice them all the time. Most people never see them coming." He replied proudly.

"No doubt. You might want to focus on your defenses though. You, uh, I mean no offense, but you left yourself open a few times."

"I'll keep that in mind." Victor replied and gave him a friendly punch in the arm. "So, anyway, since we've got some downtime again, how about you tell us more about the biker fight?"

King laughed.

Sensei Gallente walked over to them with the ice. "Don't go picking fights kids."

"Yes Sensei." They all replied.

"Good."

"Thank you." Victor accepted the ice and placed it on himself with some assistance from his Sensei.

"You're welcome." He patted his shoulder. "So, King? How are you enjoying the class so far?"

"I like it. This place is cool. I still plan on training with my Aunt of course but I wouldn't mind learning from you guys too."

"Great. We can all learn from each other." The Sensei stood up. "Actually, I think today's a good day for a nice walk around town. Walking is great aerobic exercise. It is considered weight bearing, which is good for your bone strength and health.  Something as simple as a daily brisk walk can help you live a healthier life. I would like you kids to give our new friends a tour around town.  Show them all of your best hangout spots. It'll be a good way to wind down after the excitement of today."

"You mean it, Sensei?"

"Oh I mean it. Take the rest of the day to have some fun and make a new friend. OH! But of course...avoid fighting. Alright? Don't go starting any fights. If you get into a situation then de-escalate it. Only fight if you have to. Clear?"

"Yes Sensei!"

"Great. Go ahead and get changed." He told his students. "Oh and Victor? I'd like to speak with you after class."

"Oh yeah sure thing."

You are here » World of Paragons » Storage Central » Episode 1: Welcome To Radiance City: The Kid With The Iron Skin!