World of Paragons

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » World of Paragons » Ultimate Showdown » Zombie Dragon Sukeban Duel: Kira VS Chidori!

Zombie Dragon Sukeban Duel: Kira VS Chidori!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

COMING SOON!

SIDE A!

THE JIGOKUCHŌ GIRLS!

https://i.postimg.cc/3RGM9gbH/tumblr-a0e5d791f2eb45e0083077c1fc745d46-505ee7e0-500.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d4bf7XT.png

Yoshihama Remi danced down the sidewalk navigating through the crowds of people en route to Itoh's Infinite Ink Tattoo Parlor. She'd been working her ass off to prove herself to the Jigokuchō Girls and she was finally allowed to go get her back tattoo. A giant psychedelic devil butterfly tattoo that covered the upper back and spread over to the shoulders and a hellish halo around the head and the upper part of the butterfly. Sure she had quite a few bandages on her now but it was worth it. She had just one last task to take care of and she'd prove her loyalty to them. She still had her heart set on the tattoo though. Every member of the gang had that one on their back at least and she would need it to prove herself.

Yoshihama Remi continued down the street until she finally reached the Tattoo Parlor and walked inside. Itoh was currently relaxing in his chair reading a magazine when she stepped inside. "Morning Itoh."

The tattooed up gentleman in the t-shirt and black jeans smiled at his new customer. "Well hello young lady. What can I help you with today?"

https://i.postimg.cc/Pf0Dqtgg/74395a9c56f025aa4e2a60a1846d8b9d.jpg

Yoshihama took a fat envelope with the symbol of the gang on it and dropped it on his desk and winked. He opened up the envelope, took out the money, counted it and smiled. He knew who she rolled with and exactly what she was asking for. "Follow me." He advised her.

Yoshihama relaxed on the table with her jacket resting on a chair and her shirt pulled up to expose her back while she waited for Fuse Reisa to come on back and get to work on her tattoo. It took a minute but she finally heard Fuse walking into the room. "Hello Butterfly! Ready to get badass?"

"Born ready."

"You are aware that this is going to hurt and take a while right?"

"Pain is for pussies. Give me the tattoo. I can take it."

"That's a good girl." She grinned and prepared to get to work on her.

After assigning Fuse to handle the girl's tattoo Itoh had returned to his front desk when he noticed another group walking in. "Hello there what can I-" was all he got out before one of them swung a bat at him. He barely managed to block in time and he was knocked down to the floor. "Sonnovabitch!" He cursed. His assailant jumped the desk and tried to hit him again but he rolled out of the way and then got up one his good hand and kicked him in the face. Two more attacked him and he punched out one, took a few hits from the next guy before elbowing his face, grabbing him, kicking his foot and slamming him face first into the desk. "You have any idea who you're messing with here? You and your friends are dead!" He snarled and smashed the intruder's face into the desk again! He was about to do it a third time before he got tazed in the back by another member of the gang and the other two got back up and punched and threw him over the desk. Two more of them subsequently joined in on the attack. While they were dealing with him the rest of the gang proceeded inside to the back.

Fuse was just about to begin on her tattoo when the door slammed open and one of the intruders grabbed her and threw her aside! Fuse rolled with the fall and got back up on her feet while Yoshihama rolled off of the table and pulled her shirt back down. A few of the intruders moved to corner leaving her squaring off with the other eleven thugs.

Kiyota Junnosuke, Tsuchida Kanezane, Takata Washichi, Umebayashi Takahiro, Yuhara Akahito, Sumida Tetsu, Koide Unkei, Onishi Keishi, Hayakawa Shigekazu, Stephani Matsushita and Airi Miura. The Royal Skull Soldiers.

"The fuck are you idiots doing here?"

"Pest control, bitch. We heard there was an infestation so we're here to kill it." Kiyota taunted her. "And her. Don't count on your friend outside either. He'll die too."

"They have nothing to do with this."

"Oh they're involved. They're involved because they've been tatooing you bitches so they're going to get the same thing you are."

"It was enough to find you. All we had to do was trail you from your home." Takata smugly informed her. "Now you're going to die here and we'll burn it down on top of you."

"One more question before we start. While you were following me, did you ever check to see who might be following you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Stephani asked her.

"What am I talking about?"

"Spill it before we spill your guts!"

That was when a chain whipped out from behind them, wrapped around Kiyota's throat and yanked him backwards into a gloved hand that began repeatedly smashing his face into the wall before throwing him to the floor. He was kicked in the face before another girl stepped over him. The chain was unwound and wrapped around her arm and fist and she smiled at the gathered gaggle of victims. "I'm what she's talking about, shitheads." Kira Hikaru taunted them before charging into battle and striking another one of them across the face while Yoshi leaped over the table again and dropkicked another one of them.

"Oh shit." Tsuchida gasped out. "KIRA!"

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Yoshihama Remi danced down the sidewalk navigating through the crowds of people en route to Itoh's Infinite Ink Tattoo Parlor. She'd been working her ass off to prove herself to the Jigokuchō Girls and she was finally allowed to go get her back tattoo. A giant psychedelic devil butterfly tattoo that covered the upper back and spread over to the shoulders and a hellish halo around the head and the upper part of the butterfly. Sure she had quite a few bandages on her now but it was worth it. She had just one last task to take care of and she'd prove her loyalty to them. She still had her heart set on the tattoo though. Every member of the gang had that one on their back at least and she would need it to prove herself.

Yoshihama Remi continued down the street until she finally reached the Tattoo Parlor and walked inside. Itoh was currently relaxing in his chair reading a magazine when she stepped inside. "Morning Itoh."

The tattooed up gentleman in the t-shirt and black jeans smiled at his new customer. "Well hello young lady. What can I help you with today?"

Yoshihama took a fat envelope with the symbol of the gang on it and dropped it on his desk and winked. He opened up the envelope, took out the money, counted it and smiled. He knew who she rolled with and exactly what she was asking for. "Follow me." He advised her.

Yoshihama relaxed on the table with her jacket resting on a chair and her shirt pulled up to expose her back while she waited for Fuse Reisa to come on back and get to work on her tattoo. It took a minute but she finally heard Fuse walking into the room. "Hello Butterfly! Ready to get badass?"

"Born ready."

"You are aware that this is going to hurt and take a while right?"

"Pain is for pussies. Give me the tattoo. I can take it."

"That's a good girl." She grinned and prepared to get to work on her.

After assigning Fuse to handle the girl's tattoo Itoh had returned to his front desk when he noticed another group walking in. "Hello there what can I-" was all he got out before one of them swung a bat at him. He barely managed to block in time and he was knocked down to the floor. "Sonnovabitch!" He cursed. His assailant jumped the desk and tried to hit him again but he rolled out of the way and then got up one his good hand and kicked him in the face. Two more attacked him and he punched out one, took a few hits from the next guy before elbowing his face, grabbing him, kicking his foot and slamming him face first into the desk. "You have any idea who you're messing with here? You and your friends are dead!" He snarled and smashed the intruder's face into the desk again! He was about to do it a third time before he got tazed in the back by another member of the gang and the other two got back up and punched and threw him over the desk. Two more of them subsequently joined in on the attack. While they were dealing with him the rest of the gang proceeded inside to the back.

Fuse was just about to begin on her tattoo when the door slammed open and one of the intruders grabbed her and threw her aside! Fuse rolled with the fall and got back up on her feet while Yoshihama rolled off of the table and pulled her shirt back down. A few of the intruders moved to corner leaving her squaring off with the other eleven thugs.

Kiyota Junnosuke, Tsuchida Kanezane, Takata Washichi, Umebayashi Takahiro, Yuhara Akahito, Sumida Tetsu, Koide Unkei, Onishi Keishi, Hayakawa Shigekazu, Stephani Matsushita and Airi Miura. The Royal Skull Soldiers.

"The fuck are you idiots doing here?"

"Pest control, bitch. We heard there was an infestation so we're here to kill it." Kiyota taunted her. "And her. Don't count on your friend outside either. He'll die too."

"They have nothing to do with this."

"Oh they're involved. They're involved because they've been tatooing you bitches so they're going to get the same thing you are."

"It was enough to find you. All we had to do was trail you from your home." Takata smugly informed her. "Now you're going to die here and we'll burn it down on top of you."

"One more question before we start. While you were following me, did you ever check to see who might be following you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Stephani asked her.

"What am I talking about?"

"Spill it before we spill your guts!"

That was when a chain whipped out from behind them, wrapped around Kiyota's throat and yanked him backwards into a gloved hand that began repeatedly smashing his face into the wall before throwing him to the floor. He was kicked in the face before another girl stepped over him. The chain was unwound and wrapped around her arm and fist and she smiled at the gathered gaggle of victims. "I'm what she's talking about, shitheads." Kira Hikaru taunted them before charging into battle and striking another one of them across the face while Yoshi leaped over the table again and dropkicked another one of them.

"Oh shit." Tsuchida gasped out. "KIRA!"

Kiyota Junnosuke was down and Takata Washichi just got dropkicked in the chest so the fight was on. A full on brawl broke in the backroom. Takata was thrown backward for a few feet until he crashed against a shelf and it broke on impact. He slumped to the ground groaning in pain. That left Tsuchida Kanezane, Umebayashi Takahiro, Yuhara Akahito, Sumida Tetsu, Koide Unkei, Onishi Keishi, Hayakawa Shigekazu, Stephani Matsushita and Airi Miura against Kira, Fuse and Yoshihama

9 VS 3 meant three for each of them.

Tsuchida, Umebayashi and Stephani VS Kira

Yuhara, Sumida and Koide VS Yoshihama
[u]

Onishi, Hayakawa and Ari VS Fuse.[/u]

Three Punching Bags For Each Of Them!

"You idiots are so damn stupid. Look at this. There's nine of us and only three of you. Plus our homeboys right outside with reinforcements on the way. You bitches are going to suffer and bleed and die here!" Tsuchida snarled at them.

Kira just laughed. "You dumbass! Do you really think I came here alone? We were onto you cunts the whole time! I brought backup of my own and she's currently wiping out your friends in the lobby."

"What?"

"Ohhhhh war has caused unreeeest, war has caused unrest, within the younger generation! Induction then destruction! WHO WANTS TO DIE?!" Etsuko challenged while swinging her heavy nunchaku. This short haired young lady in the Bruce Lee inspired Kung-Fu Outfit with her stomach exposed has a dangerous sinister look to her which is made more effective by the blood splatters on her pants.

https://i.postimg.cc/HkY75XHg/ec4072052c79b791686d9ea9a07348a6.jpg

Itoh recovered from the hits he'd taken and stood up next to her and raised his fists as the remaining thugs picked themselves up and grouped up together. "Have I ever told you how much I love you girls?"

"We owe you for the tats, Itoh, as far as we're concerned you're an Honorary Member. Anybody fucks with you and Fuse? They fuck with us and we crack their skulls open." Etsuko replied kindly.

"Thank you kindly, Etsu. If we live through this you ladies are getting free tats for life!"

"Deal." She replied quickly. "Now lets have some fun."

"What about the ones in the back?"

"Oh don't worry. I sent Kira back there."

"...If they hadn't broken in here and started this I'd almost feel sorry for them. As it is? Lets Fuck These Fuckers Up!"

"FUCKFUCKFUCKSHITGODDAMMIT! You are not winning this time! You got that? We will tear you apart!"

"All talk and no action. Come on. Show me something already. I wanna see some blood!" Kira shot back.

"TEAR THEM APART!" Tsuchida shouted and the backroom brawl resumed.

SuperKamiGuy1 wrote:

Kiyota Junnosuke was down and Takata Washichi just got dropkicked in the chest so the fight was on. A full on brawl broke in the backroom. Takata was thrown backward for a few feet until he crashed against a shelf and it broke on impact. He slumped to the ground groaning in pain. That left Tsuchida Kanezane, Umebayashi Takahiro, Yuhara Akahito, Sumida Tetsu, Koide Unkei, Onishi Keishi, Hayakawa Shigekazu, Stephani Matsushita and Airi Miura against Kira, Fuse and Yoshihama

9 VS 3 meant three for each of them.

Yuhara, Sumida and Koide VS Yoshihama

Onishi, Hayakawa and Ari VS Fuse.

Three Punching Bags For Each Of Them!

"You idiots are so damn stupid. Look at this. There's nine of us and only three of you. Plus our homeboys right outside with reinforcements on the way. You bitches are going to suffer and bleed and die here!" Tsuchida snarled at them.

Kira just laughed. "You dumbass! Do you really think I came here alone? We were onto you cunts the whole time! I brought backup of my own and she's currently wiping out your friends in the lobby."

"What?"

"Ohhhhh war has caused unreeeest, war has caused unrest, within the younger generation! Induction then destruction! WHO WANTS TO DIE?!" Etsuko challenged while swinging her heavy nunchaku. This short haired young lady in the Bruce Lee inspired Kung-Fu Outfit with her stomach exposed has a dangerous sinister look to her which is made more effective by the blood splatters on her pants.

Itoh recovered from the hits he'd taken and stood up next to her and raised his fists as the remaining thugs picked themselves up and grouped up together. "Have I ever told you how much I love you girls?"

"We owe you for the tats, Itoh, as far as we're concerned you're an Honorary Member. Anybody fucks with you and Fuse? They fuck with us and we crack their skulls open." Etsuko replied kindly.

"Thank you kindly, Etsu. If we live through this you ladies are getting free tats for life!"

"Deal." She replied quickly. "Now lets have some fun."

"What about the ones in the back?"

"Oh don't worry. I sent Kira back there."

"...If they hadn't broken in here and started this I'd almost feel sorry for them. As it is? Lets Fuck These Fuckers Up!"

"FUCKFUCKFUCKSHITGODDAMMIT! You are not winning this time! You got that? We will tear you apart!"

"All talk and no action. Come on. Show me something already. I wanna see some blood!" Kira shot back.

"TEAR THEM APART!" Tsuchida shouted and the backroom brawl resumed.

Tsuchida rushed down Kira, grabbed her up, carried her and slammed her into a wall so hard that she actually broke into it a bit! She was pushed into it and pieces of it broke off but Kira just laughed it off and slammed her arms down on Tsuchida so hard he was knocked down onto one knee! She then dropped down on her feet and began repeatedly punching his face like a punching bag. Jab, cross, hook, hook, jab, cross, straight, repeat until Stephani stepped in and forced her to backup with a series of front snap kicks but Kira despite being forced backwards by her barrage of kicks Kira just tanked every kick with a smile until Stephani stopped and threw a punch at her only for Kira to grab her wrist, twist her arm and began driving her fist into Stephani's stomach like a crazy jackhammer before throwing her arm aside and stepping in and she began repeatedly punching the hell out of Stephani until she kicked her away. They both backed away from each other but Stephani was the one who fell to one knee doubled over sucking in air while Kira just laughed off her kick. "That all you got?!"

"N-not...not even close...bitch." Stephani spat on the floor and reached back and pulled out a taser and pulled the trigger. Two prongs shot through the air and jabbed into Kira's skin. This finally wiped the smile off of her face as Kira began spasming and shaking in place and she began sinking down to her knee! Now, in a normal situation, a taser disrupts voluntary control of the muscles by constantly constricting and releasing them in a miniature spasm, and not only results in an incredibly painful blast but also instant incapacitation. However, there are also individuals who can apparently shrug off tasers due to the simple fact that not every body acts exactly the same to electricity. It would still be a considerable discomfort, however, such as in this case with Kira. Oh it hurt like hell but she ended up forcing a hand onto the prongs, yanking them out and throwing them to the side and smiling at Stephani whose eyes went wide as saucers. "What...the...fuuuuuck?"

Kira just sneered and pushed herself back up, staggered and stumbled a bit but then she regained her footing and got ready to keep fighting. "Sorry, bitch, not enough gun."

"Dammit!" She threw the taser aside and rushed her and dropped down to try and sweep her legs. Kira stepped over her. Stephani got back up and tried a few more kicks but Kira just danced around her until she tried to throw a punch and simply flipped and kicked her sent her rolling away. Stephani stopped herself and scrambled back up to her feet but Kira rushed her down, grabbed her and began repeatedly kneeing her in the stomach and then she threw her at a wall. Stephani slammed into it and grunted in pain but she pushed herself back up only for Kira to close in, punch her across the face and she resumed pummeling her like a maniac! She completely layed into her with her barrage of punches that exploded against Stephani like a barrage of missiles until she beat her down to the floor and she finished it with a hard downward punch across her face.

Kira laughed as Stephani went down. "I guess that was all you had." She scoffed and walked towards the other two who'd recovered and were now facing her. Kira spread her arms out. "Come on."

You are here » World of Paragons » Ultimate Showdown » Zombie Dragon Sukeban Duel: Kira VS Chidori!